2016/08 August babies

hello mummies.. is it possible that on some days u feel less tired then the other day.. i have been feeling sick e past few days, vomited n also constantly tired restless n couldnt concentrate at work. however today i didnt vomit the entire day and i feel more awake n could even get hubby to go walk around town.. but i got tired after awhile..

wanna check if anyone here feel like me? is it normal for e symptoms to be inconsistent??

Oh yes! About Dr Benjamin Tham, i just went for my 1st appt. Nurses were friendly, doc is very patient! Just heard my bb's heartbeat- amazing feeling..

Overall a good experience.. i think i will continue with Dr Tham! His package is at $900, starting from 12 weeks onward.

Hi mummies, i tested positive on 23 Dec, expecting my #3. Have not seen gynae yet coz not so gancheong as it's my third time. :D
EDD should be 29 Aug 2016. Will be joining the fb grp too so see you ladies there.

We are already in the facebook group.. The group is set up as private though that's why it can't be found. Maybe she's busy? :)

I think Arissa is having problem with the FB set up. Arissa if you dont mind, let me do it. Is quite easy.
Averie what's your email address? I can add you. Also someone messaged me using fb messenger but once I opened and closed it, I lost the information. Can this someone tag me again so I can try adding? I add using mobile app and I don't find the add by email option. So I add you as my fb friend first! Later you can unfriend me after the add

Averie what's your email address? I can add you. Also someone messaged me using fb messenger but once I opened and closed it, I lost the information. Can this someone tag me again so I can try adding? I add using mobile app and I don't find the add by email option. So I add you as my fb friend first! Later you can unfriend me after the add

I just added you as friend.

hello mummies.. is it possible that on some days u feel less tired then the other day.. i have been feeling sick e past few days, vomited n also constantly tired restless n couldnt concentrate at work. however today i didnt vomit the entire day and i feel more awake n could even get hubby to go walk around town.. but i got tired after awhile..

wanna check if anyone here feel like me? is it normal for e symptoms to be inconsistent??

Yup! Perfectly normal. Sometimes I feel good and sometimes I feel like so much needed to stick in bed or sofa. Everyday is like a roller coaster haha

do tk good care and keep us posted. will keep u n ur bb in my prayers. :)

Oh anyway, after I took the hormones pill (utrogestan), my bleeding has lessen and stopped now. Had to be on the pills for two weeks (day and night) so hopefully no more bleeding issue after that.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,
This is my first pregnancy and it came as a surprise after my 6 years of marriage life. Both my husband and I had no considerations in having a baby hence when I was tested positive, I was ......... speechless and that time I should be already 6 weeks pregnant. My ms started when I was 5 weeks and it was VERY bad.... I lost my appetite and could not stand certain smells. I vomitted very frequently and became very fatigue. Till now, although I am coming to 8 weeks, I have lost about 6kg. I have not yet seen any gynae and my first appointment will only be on 5th Jan with Dr Sim from Thomson Medical.
I am really feeling very upset with my ms. Can anyone help to advise me how I can make me feel better from the ms? Thanks.

Hi! I'm new here.. My edd 14 aug. it's my 2nd baby
Anyone did Oscar scan? Did anyone consider harmony scan? Able to know gender as early as 10 weeks but it's super exp.. Over $1k

Hi ladies,
This is my first pregnancy and it came as a surprise after my 6 years of marriage life. Both my husband and I had no considerations in having a baby hence when I was tested positive, I was ......... speechless and that time I should be already 6 weeks pregnant. My ms started when I was 5 weeks and it was VERY bad.... I lost my appetite and could not stand certain smells. I vomitted very frequently and became very fatigue. Till now, although I am coming to 8 weeks, I have lost about 6kg. I have not yet seen any gynae and my first appointment will only be on 5th Jan with Dr Sim from Thomson Medical.
I am really feeling very upset with my ms. Can anyone help to advise me how I can make me feel better from the ms? Thanks.

I also have ms.. Been vomitting after every meals.. You can get medicine from your gynae or can eat something sour.. Ginger helps too

Hi ladies,
Hi babe, you're not alone.... I also have bad ms this time round though it's my third pregnancy. Very frustrating and depressing but I just keep telling myself and baby to hang in there and this will be over. Tell yourself it's part of the 'package' and at least we know we're building a good foundation for the foetus to grow healthy and strong. ;)

Hi ladies,

I feel you! But hey congrats!! It's a gift. Have you tried drinking Milo?

Anyone did Oscar scan? Did anyone consider harmony scan? Able to know gender as early as 10 weeks but it's super exp.. Over $1k

I'm going to do Oscar in end of January. Asked my gynae if I should take Oscar or panorama then he told me to go for Oscar. So I've made an appointment and will be doing it.

I'm having very bad ms too. Same for all my pregnancies. On the bright side, I know baby is growing well. Hopefully it gets better. Take heart. For my first, I vomited all 38wks.. :(

I'm having very bad ms too. Same for all my pregnancies. On the bright side, I know baby is growing well. Hopefully it gets better. Take heart. For my first, I vomited all 38wks.. :(

Whoa all 38 weeks!? You're so tough and brave to have a second baby :)

Oh anyway, after I took the hormones pill (utrogestan), my bleeding has lessen and stopped now. Had to be on the pills for two weeks (day and night) so hopefully no more bleeding issue after that.

this is good news. my friend told me about this An Tai Yao. not sure if ur gyane allows TCM.. they say its good for both bb n mother u maybe can go read n see if it will helps u.. i will consult my gyane e next time too.m

Hi ladies,

congrats babe. i always believe its fate that brings the baby to the parents. so try to think of the positive side. i have been having bad allday sickness too. i dont vomit all my food but i have lots of bad gaging then vomit all e liquid.. n i now gets tired so easily even after a short trip to supermarket just opp e house n i am giddy always..

drink lots of water to hydrate urself n try eating in small portion. i drink milo w biscuits... n it helps me feel better.. honey actually also works for me...

i dont know how i will b able to tahan if my ms is 38weeks. i only started vomitting for 2 weeks n i already felt extremely terrible. some more my ms is all day sickness.

hi ladies!! thanks for inviting me to the fb grp.. due to busy schedule not yet got the chance to go check it out. So sorry.

take care ladies for those having MS. I not having any *touchwood*. talk to my friend and worry it it not normal. But they told me I am the lucky one, one of my friend also didn't encounter MS she edd in feb 16. So I pray hard everything is fine.. :)

Hi Mummies to be,
Just wanna give some updates.
I went for my virginal ultrasound & gynae found 2 sacs!!!
I was 7 weeks 4 days then but she said she couldn't detect any heartbeat and no "peanuts" in them.
Asked me to return 1 week later which is mid coming week to check and cfm again.

I was crying very hard as there's chances of miscarriage.
I was hoping to hear something on my next scan.

Qtn : does twins developed slower?
I'm almost 8 weeks already.

Need some advise.
Thanks all in advance.

Hello,

Oscar is actually a combination of a ultrasound scan cum blood test. It will also take into consideration mummy age, using their special formula to combine these 03 x item to estimate the possibility of your baby having down syndrome. Accuracy is about 90%

As for harmony &/or panaroma test, it is actually a special blood test, they will draw your blood and send it to a lab in USA to process, the result accuracy is 99% and you are correct, it will be able to tell your child gender too.

this is good news. my friend told me about this An Tai Yao. not sure if ur gyane allows TCM.. they say its good for both bb n mother u maybe can go read n see if it will helps u.. i will consult my gyane e next time too.m

Thought about that but if everything is fine, I don't feel like doing excess. But my mil make me some tonic as we have a family tcm doctor, I'll take it.

For those who had very bad ms, are you all having boys?
I have no such problem in my first pregnancy and this 2nd pregnancy. I suspecting i am having gals. I see my friends who have very bad MS are all boys.

I have no such problem in my first pregnancy and this 2nd pregnancy. I suspecting i am having gals. I see my friends who have very bad MS are all boys.

Eh I feel it's the opposite. I've seen most of my friends having a boy and have okay signs but girls and having crazy MS.

Whatever it is, MS sucks big time. Second trimester faster comeeeee.. I miss my food feast!

Do you mommies drink yakult or vitagen? I realised I love yakult and everyday I'll drink one bottle of the ace light.

my #1 was boy n i had no ms at all. min gagging also. so i tink not true. this time rd i keep having e gagging urge but refrained frm vomiting yet

Not true. I had horrible ms for my first kid- girl. Second kid was slightly better- boy. This baby as bad ms as my first, not sure of gender yet

Hi Mummies to be,
I was 7 weeks 4 days then but she said she couldn't detect any heartbeat and no "peanuts" in them.
Asked me to return 1 week later which is mid coming week to check and cfm again.

Need some advise.
Thanks all in advance.
Hello! Don't cry as it will affect your body. Pray hard to hear heartbeats for you! Twins develop at the same pace, but they may be slightly smaller. It could be that you ovulated late as well, maybe you're not actually 8 wks?

I feel you! But hey congrats!! It's a gift. Have you tried drinking Milo?

Nope... Does milo help? I have been drinking a lot of apple juice, orange juice and ginger ale. But nothing seems to last. Furthermore, i heard that its not good to drink too much orange juice.

congrats babe. i always believe its fate that brings the baby to the parents. so try to think of the positive side. i have been having bad allday sickness too. i dont vomit all my food but i have lots of bad gaging then vomit all e liquid.. n i now gets tired so easily even after a short trip to supermarket just opp e house n i am giddy always..

drink lots of water to hydrate urself n try eating in small portion. i drink milo w biscuits... n it helps me feel better.. honey actually also works for me...

Thanks.... I will buy some milo for myself today and try...
I love eating alot... but ever since i am pregnant, i find eating a chore and whenever I walk past the hawker centre, I vomit non stop. My body is simply exhausted and drained out especially I have not been eating much for the past 3 weeks. And to make things worse, I still have to work. I am a tutor and often need to travel around to my students' places. I have to act 'energetic' when in fact I feel very restless....
I also realise that I get very emotionally upset these few days... Either I will cry myself to sleep or wake up tearing. Then once I have cooled down, I realise I am getting upset over very little things. Is that normal? Am I suffering from depression?

Nope... Does milo help? I have been drinking a lot of apple juice, orange juice and ginger ale. But nothing seems to last. Furthermore, i heard that its not good to drink too much orange juice.
Yeah! Milo works for me. When everything fails, I'll go back to my comfy food which is Milo. I like orange juice too but parents have told me not to drink too much cause later baby will have alot of phlegm when born. So I'm trying to reduce..

Eh I feel it's the opposite. I've seen most of my friends having a boy and have okay signs but girls and having crazy MS.

Whatever it is, MS sucks big time. Second trimester faster comeeeee.. I miss my food feast!

I also think so. My first preg with a boy, my ms wasnt tt bad. But this pregg was v bad and i even vomitted to that extent that i tot i was down with food poisioning.

I also think so. My first preg with a boy, my ms wasnt tt bad. But this pregg was v bad and i even vomitted to that extent that i tot i was down with food poisioning.

Oh dear, are you feeling better now then?

Hi Mummies to be,

Need some advise.
Thanks all in advance.

yeah, the dates might be wrong. most important take care of yourself now, be positive. will keep you & your babies in prayers.

Yeah! Milo works for me. When everything fails, I'll go back to my comfy food which is Milo. I like orange juice too but parents have told me not to drink too much cause later baby will have alot of phlegm when born. So I'm trying to reduce..

I tried Milo this morning and it certainly works for me!!! I am so happy and satisfied right now...... its like finally I get to drink some milk.

Back