2016/08 August babies

Hi, has anyone book for massage sessions already? My sil was telling me should start looking now as it is as popular and difficult as confinement nanny booking.
Any recommendations?

Hi mummies, can check with all the mummies here what different things u did on the month that u strike? When did u start bd? Did u lay down on the bed for very long? Did u raise ur leg etc?

hi all
i have added all of you on fb
please check your email
you will not receive any notification on fb, but on email
if u cannot see the email
please add me on fb
chee yun xuan
or [email protected]
for me to add u into the group

Hello!

The span from week 13 to week 27 of pregnancy is 2nd trimester. End of 12 weeks is considered as end of 1st trimester.
Thanks!!!
I'm 13 weeks plus. Like finally end of my 1st tri! Starting to get more excited.. n this also mean that I need to buck up on reading up useful info!

hi ArissaHay, can add me too? i left a message on your fb. thanks :)

Aug'16 mummies, have you known your babies' gender?

Last edited:
Nope I don't know my baby's gender yet. Wasn't able to tell at my 13th week scan as baby had legs crossed in front. Was told by my gynae that he will be able to tell me the gender by my next visit in mid March. Really looking forward to it :) Then again, it doesn't matter if it is a boy or a girl- it's more important that baby is healthy and growing well. :)

Last edited:
hello everyone, i'm new here. :)

i went for my first gynae appt last week and realized i'm already 13 weeks preggy so my gynae arranged for the oscar scan on that same day.
my edd is 27 aug. this is my #2 and #1 just turn 10 mths today (2 may 2015). wondering how can i cope... stress!

btw can add me to the fb grp? [email protected]

thanks!

Hi mummies to be, I'm letting go 2 packets of brand new maternity pads from mothercare at $16 mailed.
Please PM me if you are keen.
I bought it on Jan 2016.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 193
New
I am currently 18 weeks for my 2nd child, EDD 9 August. Due to insurance issue, my current gynae has stop giving delivery. I will need to find a new gynae from 20 weeks onwards. Have your heard of Benjamin Tham from TMC? Any idea how much is his charges for Csect GA? My current gynae only charge me 1800 for my 1st delivery BUT in 2013. He told delivery fee has increase a lot after the baby bonus incentive.

I had a very bad experiences with TMC for my 1st labour, I am thinking of MT A this time.

Mummies, do u all know the gender of your baby already? I went to see my gynae last weekend at week 16, he said look like boy but don't dare to confirm.

Mummies, do u all know the gender of your baby already? I went to see my gynae last weekend at week 16, he said look like boy but don't dare to confirm.

Your 20 or 21 week detail scan should be able to reveal the gender le, for those who spend $$$ on the NIPT screening such as harmony or/and panaroma, they will typically know by week 12 or 13 if they draw blood at week 10.

Cheers

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, edd 13 august.

I've just sent in my request to the fb group, looking forward to meeting everyone there! :)

Back