2016/02 Feb Babies

hi I just saw my gynae. According to scan, my EDD is 8 feb. I've just searched and added myself to the group but not sure if it's the right group. My email is [email protected]

Can admin pls help to check?

I'm seeing a new gynae for my number 2. Dr Paul Tseng. I'm loving him!!!! So super cool! Am quite happy with the choice.

Hi mummies I need your help to ensure the following are done before I can add your name to our secret group :
1) kindly ensure that your privacy setting is set to everyone . If you have previously set it to friends or friends of friends. I am not able to locate your email address so please change it to everyone . You may change back to your preferred setting after I have added you successfully back to secret group.
2) kindly ensure that your email address is the same one maintained in Facebook
3)As the requests increase , I may not respond promptly as before but will still do my best to include mummies to our secret group.
4)when you request to join the secret group , kindly include your email address and your Facebook nick as this will allow the admin to add you to the secret group. Kindly follow the above rules . Thank you

Hello!
My edd is 5th Feb and quite honestly this being my first pregnancy, I am rather worried that I am not having much of a morning sickness yet except not feeling like eating much. I read somewhere it says that MS means placenta developing well.

Anw, can add me to the group?
[email protected]

Thanks a lot(;

Hi please change your settings as I m not able to locate u in fb
Hello!
My edd is 5th Feb and quite honestly this being my first pregnancy, I am rather worried that I am not having much of a morning sickness yet except not feeling like eating much. I read somewhere it says that MS means placenta developing well.

[email protected]

Thanks a lot(;
s

Hello!

[email protected]

Thanks a lot(;

hi, I also read that and I am getting worried. no morning sickness means the baby is not healthy? I have cramps at lower abdomen and I am rather worried now because means my baby is unsafe. I was given an injection to protect my baby. This is my first pregnancy. I am not sure of my EDD yet but I went to a website and check. It might be near CNY. Everything seems to be too early to say. I don't dare to announce and I am not sure whether I should get a confinement lady.

I have no facebook.

hi, I also read that and I am getting worried. no morning sickness means the baby is not healthy? I have cramps at lower abdomen and I am rather worried now because means my baby is unsafe. I was given an injection to protect my baby. This is my first pregnancy. I am not sure of my EDD yet but I went to a website and check. It might be near CNY. Everything seems to be too early to say. I don't dare to announce and I am not sure whether I should get a confinement lady.

I have no facebook.

hi hi.. you have given jab to protect baby meaning you already seen a gynae? how come no scan etc? No MS doesn't mean not healthy la.. different ppl have different pregnancy mah :)

go create one FB la.. we more active there..

I have no facebook.
Please follow our rules ( to refer to previous pages ) if you wish to be added to our fb secret group .we are migrating our activities there. Therefore if you have any concerns that you would like to share , the responses might not be immediate and assuring . Do give it a thought . At the same time I would like to reiterate the importance of our rules to all new mummies . Is not easy to keep going to and fro to add in new members . Do provide us a valid email address registered with Facebook and your Facebook nick to verfiy you . Thank u

Last edited:
See ur add friend option is masked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 183
Hi Everyone

Congratulations all mummies.. I am going to try to conceive for 2016 baby and hoping to come to this page to get some baby dusts from you guys... and to congrats you.... :)

Back