(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

That's cool ! He is so humorous! Every session with him is so enjoyable haha! How many weeks are you at now ? Maybe we have met at the private suite :) or perhaps we can hi bye for the next appointment if it falls on the same day! :)
My edd is 20 August. I am seeing him again on 6 April. :) I am a first time mummy. This week is 16 weeks. Been counting down to the day i deliver. Hee hee.

now i am having a terrible neck pain that will shoot up from back left of chest. suspect its a pinched nerve cos it acts up once or twice a year at the same location (once it caused severe muscle spasms had to go A&E).
usually take Anarex the muscle relaxant but i was advised against taking it now.. not sure what other muscles will "relax" too much

thinking of taking panadol. cant even tilt head back for shampoo. when leaning back in a chair it will hurt like mad

How are you feeling now? Do you think you can call your gynae and ask if there is alternatives for you?
Yesterday I have very bad pain, on my back too. So painful that I cant really walk properly.
Do take care and becareful.

Welcome mamawhale! I'm with KKH as well. But under a different doctor.

My mum told me she delivered me within 4 hours. She didn't even knew she was going into labour and was asked to stay behind in hospital when she went for her routine check. My own experience when I delivered my #1 was quite different, my water bag broke but no contractions at all. So I was induced. Contractions came almost immediately and I dilated from 2cm to 10cm very fast. No time to use epidural, but laughing gas worked well for me. Waited for my gynae to arrive cos nurses kept telling me I'll tear badly if I just push. Eventually, I delivered within 4 hrs and I'm in my mid 30s, so no worries ok.

I'm going for my detailed scan this Sat (I'm a July MTB actually) and might join the FB group only after that. Noticed the forum nowadays not as active already...

Yah, it seem that many people have moved their conversations to FB. But I am sure if you have any questions, there will still be people answering you here. :)
Detailed scan this sat, that is so exciting!
I am waiting for mine... 3+ weeks to go... sooooo long.

How are you feeling now? Do you think you can call your gynae and ask if there is alternatives for you?
Yesterday I have very bad pain, on my back too. So painful that I cant really walk properly.
Do take care and becareful.

yeah thanks! I checked just now so sharing with all mums -- muscle relaxants are no-no... only safe to take paracetemol (best if in plain form)
took 1, helped in the pain. just not sure if the muscles will spasm again after the drug wears off. may consider acupuncture if not well tomorrow.

I read that acupuncture is safe for pregnancy, and is good to consider as an alternative to drug intervention.

which part of your back is hurting? lower part? can get one of those maternity pillows for sleep cos could be the sudden extra weight that your body isnt used to

yeah thanks! I checked just now so sharing with all mums -- muscle relaxants are no-no... only safe to take paracetemol (best if in plain form)
took 1, helped in the pain. just not sure if the muscles will spasm again after the drug wears off. may consider acupuncture if not well tomorrow.

I read that acupuncture is safe for pregnancy, and is good to consider as an alternative to drug intervention.

which part of your back is hurting? lower part? can get one of those maternity pillows for sleep cos could be the sudden extra weight that your body isnt used to

Glad you are feeling slightly better now.. minimise movements and just rest more. Sometimes my colleague has muscles spasm issues too and her doctor told her before that could be due to stress. Try to relax or lie down.
Mine is something like in the middle of lower back, one spot. Today it is better. hopefully it doesn't come back again.
I really should get those pillow, man.

i also got the same prob.. backache for more than 1 week since the 1st day of LNY! didn't take medicine, only went for acupuncture.. according to the chinese physician, she said only some accupoints are safe if we're preggy. she didn't wanted to do it on me when i told her i was preggy but once she determined the exact location of my backache, she said the affected accupoints were okay. rem to check and double confirm with the chinese physician if you're going for acupuncture. :)

Glad you are feeling slightly better now.. minimise movements and just rest more. Sometimes my colleague has muscles spasm issues too and her doctor told her before that could be due to stress. Try to relax or lie down.
Mine is something like in the middle of lower back, one spot. Today it is better. hopefully it doesn't come back again.
I really should get those pillow, man.

yeah take good care , meanwhile i read that putting some pillows underneath legs when sleeping will help in managing back pain.

I have the feeling that 3rd trimester the pains may be much worse, im kinda delaying getting the pillow til then, like really buay tahan time.. haha

i also got the same prob.. backache for more than 1 week since the 1st day of LNY! didn't take medicine, only went for acupuncture.. according to the chinese physician, she said only some accupoints are safe if we're preggy. she didn't wanted to do it on me when i told her i was preggy but once she determined the exact location of my backache, she said the affected accupoints were okay. rem to check and double confirm with the chinese physician if you're going for acupuncture. :)

oh ya, think must declare before starting the treatment. was the acupuncture effective for your back pain?

i dont know any good clinics, so prob try the Eu Yang Sang one opposite my place

oh ya, think must declare before starting the treatment. was the acupuncture effective for your back pain?

i dont know any good clinics, so prob try the Eu Yang Sang one opposite my place

my back was too painful for me to travel too far so i just settled for Ma Guang which is near my place. it wasn't the usual clinic i went to.. acupuncture relieved my pain a while.. had to paste medicated plaster for a few days.. at least after that i can stand straight (i was practically bending at 90 deg on 1st day of LNY).. think Eu Yang Sang should be quite good..

I read that the blogger Qiu Qiu go to Thomson Medical Centre TCM for her prenatal massage and acupuncture. Was quite tempted to go for it. But confirm very expensive one lor. She probably was sponsored for her pregnancy. Ours is hubby sponsor.

yeah take good care , meanwhile i read that putting some pillows underneath legs when sleeping will help in managing back pain.

I have the feeling that 3rd trimester the pains may be much worse, im kinda delaying getting the pillow til then, like really buay tahan time.. haha

Get the pillow early, can get more value for the money paid. :) but i scare the pillow take up alot of space. Sometimes i got giap pillow between my legs n try to sleep sideways. I feel tummy getting bigger, sometimes i really need to go to my sides, flop my tummy on the bed then feel less heavy. Hehe.

We must really all take care. I agree with you that in 3rd trimester, it may be worse so everything, we must slowly.

Ya don't know if Qiu Qiu's stay with Thomson is sponsored or not, she never indicate in her post. Do you know if she is staying in the normal single ward or the more high class one?

Ya don't know if Qiu Qiu's stay with Thomson is sponsored or not, she never indicate in her post. Do you know if she is staying in the normal single ward or the more high class one?
I think the high class one leh. I see her ward in her posts is like a hotel room. We choose wrong career le. We should all become bloggers. Everything will get sponsored. Hahahaha! She got endorsements and sponsors for her baby before her baby was even born.

Get the pillow early, can get more value for the money paid. :) but i scare the pillow take up alot of space. Sometimes i got giap pillow between my legs n try to sleep sideways. I feel tummy getting bigger, sometimes i really need to go to my sides, flop my tummy on the bed then feel less heavy. Hehe.

We must really all take care. I agree with you that in 3rd trimester, it may be worse so everything, we must slowly.

Now I always have shoulder aches and neck pain:( think my sleeping posture is not good coz my son sleeps with me and likes to squeeze to my side.
Some days I even wake up with bad headaches...anyone feeling the same??

I think the high class one leh. I see her ward in her posts is like a hotel room. We choose wrong career le. We should all become bloggers. Everything will get sponsored. Hahahaha! She got endorsements and sponsors for her baby before her baby was even born.

I think she chose the suite, she mentioned in her hospital tour post. I see the pics in her hospital tour post, like so nice lo... If those pics are just normal single rooms, then it is v nice, much nicer than what I saw at Gleneagles' single room.

sermeiren, yah lo... confirm a lot of sponsors 1. That time xia xue had her baby, also a lot of sponsors, remember she was even sponsored a car. :p

The TMC stay should be sponsored, right? She kept singing praises of them right form hospital tour...

Now I always have shoulder aches and neck pain:( think my sleeping posture is not good coz my son sleeps with me and likes to squeeze to my side.

You think you are able to try and let your son sleep on his own? At least before baby comes along... so that you can have some quality sleep.

yeah the little one's weight is getting significant isnt it? starting to feel so "real" now haha.

esp when im dressing and I look in the mirror.. where is my waist now... i was joking with my friend that day that now the slimmest part of my torso is right below bra line.. after that is a pear liao so round.
and the baby is soooo small still.

heh i think a lot of us read Qiuqiu blog too .. i didnt until i realise I am pregnant..
but usually the things they post are the beautiful side. sometimes they also gena very badly because of their status, from rival companies, some mean comments can be very hurtful.
once i even saw her sis had to post up something to defend her because people were making horrible comments about how she look during her pregnancy. she was a little more unfortunate because she got the bad symptoms, unlike many other bloggers seem to still look good through pregnancy like it was effortless.
I think she is very real in her posts and its good for other mums-to-be to read about the "not so nice" side of pregnancy and at least have mental preparation.

she was saying her pre natal massage at TMC helped in her water retention. but i also noticed the swelling somehow wont "go away" for long. perhaps will need to do at least weekly like some of the other threads mentioned.
i think per session for most massage services is about $70??
if i get water retention i will consider to do.

yes! sleeping posture is usually the main culprit because we could end up in a v bad position for long hours without realising it. Once i could not get up from sleep because i tilted my head in an awkward position during sleep , thank God for my hubby he used a spoon to "kao suah" the muscles in spasm, then I could get up but in a lot of pain, went to GP, took a jab, got worse hours after, then went to A&E , got a trauma jab, vomitted, then in neck brace for days.
I PRAY HOPE no one has to go through that ya.

What i did to prevent such a bad incident is to buy a really steady memory foam pillow with those arch neck support. it kinda lock my head in position and disallow me to tilt it into weird angles. I still experience slight neck pain but never as bad as that.
and I think the headache occurence did also decrease after. You can consider that? esp co sleeping with kids its gonna be easy to end up sleeping in bad positions for head, neck , and back

yeah the little one's weight is getting significant isnt it? starting to feel so "real" now haha.

esp when im dressing and I look in the mirror.. where is my waist now... i was joking with my friend that day that now the slimmest part of my torso is right below bra line.. after that is a pear liao so round.
and the baby is soooo small still.

Actually, my current weight is still slightly below pre-pregnancy but my tummy is ballooning. So funny.
Sometimes I just feel I have eaten a very big meal and has a big tummy but it feels good to be able to sayang the tummy and knowing that baby is inside. Though is starting to look like penguin but I just hope baby grow and grow.
Pear looks good too! :) as long as baby is growing well and healthy. We have valid excuse to look big now. :)

heh i think a lot of us read Qiuqiu blog too .. i didnt until i realise I am pregnant..
but usually the things they post are the beautiful side. sometimes they also gena very badly because of their status, from rival companies, some mean comments can be very hurtful.
once i even saw her sis had to post up something to defend her because people were making horrible comments about how she look during her pregnancy. she was a little more unfortunate because she got the bad symptoms, unlike many other bloggers seem to still look good through pregnancy like it was effortless.
I think she is very real in her posts and its good for other mums-to-be to read about the "not so nice" side of pregnancy and at least have mental preparation.

she was saying her pre natal massage at TMC helped in her water retention. but i also noticed the swelling somehow wont "go away" for long. perhaps will need to do at least weekly like some of the other threads mentioned.
i think per session for most massage services is about $70??
if i get water retention i will consider to do.

Actually, I never read about her until she is pregnant. Hahaha...
Because sometimes the way she write ah, too "real" liao, the language, abit cannot stand it. a lot of truthful colourful languages and words sometimes.
But then when turn into mummy, can feel her loving side... and I feel happy for her that she finally can have her own kid after waiting for so long.
Actually those people shouldn't comment too much on her looks because it is unavoidable during pregnancy for some ladies. but I think some people felt that it was due to her plastic surgery that made it worse thus the comments.
I think for her, the problem is her diet is quite freedom, she doesn't restrict herself much when it comes to food.. everytime I read her blog, a lot is about food, makes me hungry too. Her family and husband really dote on her and make sure she is well-fed. Got once she eats bread with nutella and her sister said how can and wants to buy food to pass to her. I was like telling my husband, wah u see people cannot eat bread 1 leh.. I am being told to eat bread (plain) if I am hungry. LOL.
I think we really do need to control diet abit, not for beauty but for health. If too overweight, can cause danger to ourselves and baby too. :)

Yah, I saw the Thomson Chinese Medicine massage. from the way she described, I feel tempted to try too! I remember checking out the website, I vaguely rem it is about $45 per session, you can go take a look. I think it is worth doing abit if really feel achy, water retention and uncomfortable. I feel my feet lately got abit of water retention... Sigh.

Actually, I never read about her until she is pregnant. Hahaha...
Because sometimes the way she write ah, too "real" liao, the language, abit cannot stand it. a lot of truthful colourful languages and words sometimes.
But then when turn into mummy, can feel her loving side... and I feel happy for her that she finally can have her own kid after waiting for so long.
Actually those people shouldn't comment too much on her looks because it is unavoidable during pregnancy for some ladies. but I think some people felt that it was due to her plastic surgery that made it worse thus the comments.
I think for her, the problem is her diet is quite freedom, she doesn't restrict herself much when it comes to food.. everytime I read her blog, a lot is about food, makes me hungry too. Her family and husband really dote on her and make sure she is well-fed. Got once she eats bread with nutella and her sister said how can and wants to buy food to pass to her. I was like telling my husband, wah u see people cannot eat bread 1 leh.. I am being told to eat bread (plain) if I am hungry. LOL.
I think we really do need to control diet abit, not for beauty but for health. If too overweight, can cause danger to ourselves and baby too. :)

Yah, I saw the Thomson Chinese Medicine massage. from the way she described, I feel tempted to try too! I remember checking out the website, I vaguely rem it is about $45 per session, you can go take a look. I think it is worth doing abit if really feel achy, water retention and uncomfortable. I feel my feet lately got abit of water retention... Sigh.

lol yeah.. her writing style is also quite "in your face". she does bring about the very real side, like how the hormones will act up and she will kick things. It kinda make me very aware of my moods now.
she was really very skinny pre-pregnancy and if i am as skinny i probably will have freedom style diet too! lol.
but i know myself because i once gained a lot of weight so I am very careful now. Plus my gynae is well known strict. I think it is for our own good. I do feel rather unfit back when I gained weight and after i started a proper exercise regime i do feel better. If gain too much, will have problems giving birth.

Yeah my sis says my feet has water retetion too. plus im prone to it. if $45 per session not bad! i got a $70 quote but that company does massage at ur home. maybe the extra costs there.

Actually, my current weight is still slightly below pre-pregnancy but my tummy is ballooning. So funny.
Sometimes I just feel I have eaten a very big meal and has a big tummy but it feels good to be able to sayang the tummy and knowing that baby is inside. Though is starting to look like penguin but I just hope baby grow and grow.
Pear looks good too! :) as long as baby is growing well and healthy. We have valid excuse to look big now. :)

weight can slowly gain.. so nice to see visible presence of the baby huh! you most likely gonna be one of the lucky ones to be the super slim mummies with only a tummy during pregnancy.. envious..

lol yeah.. her writing style is also quite "in your face". she does bring about the very real side, like how the hormones will act up and she will kick things. It kinda make me very aware of my moods now.
she was really very skinny pre-pregnancy and if i am as skinny i probably will have freedom style diet too! lol.
but i know myself because i once gained a lot of weight so I am very careful now. Plus my gynae is well known strict. I think it is for our own good. I do feel rather unfit back when I gained weight and after i started a proper exercise regime i do feel better. If gain too much, will have problems giving birth.

Yeah my sis says my feet has water retetion too. plus im prone to it. if $45 per session not bad! i got a $70 quote but that company does massage at ur home. maybe the extra costs there.

True true, at least she pre-warn people about pregnancy hormones and it is something uncontrollable.
Yah, I also scare if put on too much weight, very hard to give birth.

I went to the site and see and I cant find the price.. Hmmm.. Don't know why I got the impression it is $45. Maybe I rem wrongly. But here is the website, I think.
http://www.thomsontcm.com/paediatric_massage.aspx?sid=20

weight can slowly gain.. so nice to see visible presence of the baby huh! you most likely gonna be one of the lucky ones to be the super slim mummies with only a tummy during pregnancy.. envious..

Aiyo... I don't think I am slim though... Though my weight still slightly below pre-pregnancy, I already feel I am bigger... Partly because I was not slim to begin with? for my height, at least. I am short, any little weight looks v obvious. LOL.

True true, at least she pre-warn people about pregnancy hormones and it is something uncontrollable.
Yah, I also scare if put on too much weight, very hard to give birth.

I went to the site and see and I cant find the price.. Hmmm.. Don't know why I got the impression it is $45. Maybe I rem wrongly. But here is the website, I think.
http://www.thomsontcm.com/paediatric_massage.aspx?sid=20

Thanks! maybe drop by some time next month to check it out.

i havent found the energy to get back to exercising. i used to cycle on stationary bike 3 times a week, before pregnancy hit me and i got v v tired.

i think exercise may help. just that now cannot do funny stunts like standing on the bike and chionging speed. for this month i will try exercise first maybe, since we also cannot do pre natal massage yet. see if it helps with the water retention

Thanks! maybe drop by some time next month to check it out.

i havent found the energy to get back to exercising. i used to cycle on stationary bike 3 times a week, before pregnancy hit me and i got v v tired.

i think exercise may help. just that now cannot do funny stunts like standing on the bike and chionging speed. for this month i will try exercise first maybe, since we also cannot do pre natal massage yet. see if it helps with the water retention

Yah, think we can only start pre-natal massages after 20 weeks. And thinking to space out the massages too so that don't need to spend too much.
I don't do much exercises before this and walking seems like the easiest for me. So maybe I will do more walking..
we must remember to be mindful of our salt intake too and drink more water, to help with alleviating water retention.

Ya. I do feel she is the more "gentle" pregnant woman compared to xia xue. I kena envy her appetite. I wanna eat like her also no appetite and I am lucky if I don't vomit whatever little food I can keep down liao.

I so envious of her hubby and family lor. I got cravings for popiah my hubby asked if can just cook Maggi Mee instead. -.-" Not even close to popiah lor!

It's important to have plenty of support. I read about her mood swings and tantrums and she managed to conquer all because of all the support she had. I didn't hv that much support. Hubby just ignore me and blame on hormones. I want a refund on my hubby. Lol! This one spoil liao!!

Ya. I do feel she is the more "gentle" pregnant woman compared to xia xue. I kena envy her appetite. I wanna eat like her also no appetite and I am lucky if I don't vomit whatever little food I can keep down liao.

I so envious of her hubby and family lor. I got cravings for popiah my hubby asked if can just cook Maggi Mee instead. -.-" Not even close to popiah lor!

It's important to have plenty of support. I read about her mood swings and tantrums and she managed to conquer all because of all the support she had. I didn't hv that much support. Hubby just ignore me and blame on hormones. I want a refund on my hubby. Lol! This one spoil liao!!

I agree with you, really envy the support she has n her appetite. And can tell that she is really v happy. :)

Sermeiren you still having ms ah. maybe it will be over soon. Its v funny the way it is, when no appetite, you'd wish for it. When you have huge appetite, you start worrying about the things you take in.

Well, maybe everything has a bright side. Not all hubbies are the same. Some men prefer to show their love in other ways , e.g. being strong for the family (then they wont be the lovey dove type to fuss over small things, give massages, chiong out to buy a specific food), or believe that the priority is to provide stably.
sometimes, it is also just not their love language to show it in the way the wife expects. so can look at the other effort they put in. maybe other wives are envious of u too! :)

Sermeiren you still having ms ah. maybe it will be over soon. Its v funny the way it is, when no appetite, you'd wish for it. When you have huge appetite, you start worrying about the things you take in.

Well, maybe everything has a bright side. Not all hubbies are the same. Some men prefer to show their love in other ways , e.g. being strong for the family (then they wont be the lovey dove type to fuss over small things, give massages, chiong out to buy a specific food), or believe that the priority is to provide stably.
sometimes, it is also just not their love language to show it in the way the wife expects. so can look at the other effort they put in. maybe other wives are envious of u too! :)

I am still having MS too, it has improved a lot but it still come. Like nausea and some vomiting.
And my nose has been dripping since last week.
It is so tiring to be working... Sigh.

I am still having MS too, it has improved a lot but it still come. Like nausea and some vomiting.
And my nose has been dripping since last week.
It is so tiring to be working... Sigh.

ah if its fading away, its also good news. maybe next week it will be all gone!
yeah, having cold or flu during pregnancy q sucky, a lot of meds cant take. Plus immunity level lower.

try the more harmless cold remedies.. hot honey... vicks inhaler.

some time ago you were thinking of leaving job right. must monitor health. of cos also hope energy level pick up soon. I admire full time working mums, its so tiring.
today im tired cos having my appointments all messed up. feel so sian i think i will pack up and go home and work from there liao.

*trying to focus on the angels in my life* BE... positive.....

Hi, I am a First time mum to be due in End Aug, wondering have any one of u started buying for the NB? Is it too early to buy now?
How about prenatal insurance? Are u gals taking up?

Hi, I am a First time mum to be due in End Aug, wondering have any one of u started buying for the NB? Is it too early to buy now?

can pace along as we have ard 4 mths.. now is a great time to look ard n compare prices i feel.. so dont worry too much!

in one of the earlier posts of this thread we also shared our plans of what to get when we move along. Plus next month there is a baby fair. I saw promotions as i went along and so far bought a breast pump set, and it came with a body support for car seat. still searching for a good car seat around.

today im v blessed, 2 friends are passing me baby girl clothes from their nieces. kinda a relief at least i dont have to worry about not buying enough clothes.

I am buying insurance but they only taking 18 weeks. So i hv to wait a bit before buying. I haven't cleared the room for the newborn yet. So tired all the time. I haven't bought anything yet. If i see a really great offer then I will consider buying. But I won't buy the clothes yet.

I am buying insurance but they only taking 18 weeks. So i hv to wait a bit before buying. I haven't cleared the room for the newborn yet. So tired all the time. I haven't bought anything yet. If i see a really great offer then I will consider buying. But I won't buy the clothes yet.

Where are u getting the prenatal insurance from? Have u done any comparisons? Is this also ur first child?

can pace along as we have ard 4 mths.. now is a great time to look ard n compare prices i feel.. so dont worry too much!

in one of the earlier posts of this thread we also shared our plans of what to get when we move along. Plus next month there is a baby fair. I saw promotions as i went along and so far bought a breast pump set, and it came with a body support for car seat. still searching for a good car seat around.

today im v blessed, 2 friends are passing me baby girl clothes from their nieces. kinda a relief at least i dont have to worry about not buying enough clothes.

Oh I missed the earlier posts on what to get, which brand of breast pump set did u buy?
So tempted to buy bb clothing Whenever I see it but seems early.

ah if its fading away, its also good news. maybe next week it will be all gone!
yeah, having cold or flu during pregnancy q sucky, a lot of meds cant take. Plus immunity level lower.

try the more harmless cold remedies.. hot honey... vicks inhaler.

some time ago you were thinking of leaving job right. must monitor health. of cos also hope energy level pick up soon. I admire full time working mums, its so tiring.
today im tired cos having my appointments all messed up. feel so sian i think i will pack up and go home and work from there liao.

*trying to focus on the angels in my life* BE... positive.....

Yah, hopefully MS will go off soon..

Yah, i thought of leaving my job but when i mentioned to my cols that i may need to tender after maternity, they like finding it hard to accept. I don't know how to bring things across. Dilemma. Somemore was hoping to tahan till maternity leave but then i always feel tired and keep falling sick. I wonder why. Just hope baby is fine.

Work from home is better if you feel sian. Just take it easy if you can.

Okie, i shall try to be positive too. Please let weekdays be short n weekends be super long!

Where are u getting the prenatal insurance from? Have u done any comparisons? Is this also ur first child?

Oh I missed the earlier posts on what to get, which brand of breast pump set did u buy?
It is my first child. Actually I dunno which insurance leh. I will probably buy from my friend. But I dunno which insurance company. Hahahah! Never do comparisons leh. I quite lazy to do all these comparisons.

I also looking for breast pumps. There is the April Mummys Market fair in expo. Maybe go there and walk walk see see. They hv many pre-order good deals and packages on their website Mummys Market. You can go and take a look? I am quite tempted to get the Philips Avent Ultimate newborn deal at $399. The whole deal comes with electronic breast pump, milk bottles, nipple cream, breast pads, bottle steriliser, bottle warmer, baby playpen, pillow and bolster set and other things also.

i bought avent after reading that it is good.. but i think on mummys' market there is a good bundle deal with more accesories including a cot and stroller. Actually i planned to buy later but it was a good deal so hubby said no harm buying. it was during post CNY sale in OG

yes the baby clothes! i went to imm yesterday, was super hard walking by shop after shop of cute baby clothes. keep telling myself to wait til tomorrow gynae can confirm the gender again.

Yah, hopefully MS will go off soon..

Yah, i thought of leaving my job but when i mentioned to my cols that i may need to tender after maternity, they like finding it hard to accept. I don't know how to bring things across. Dilemma. Somemore was hoping to tahan till maternity leave but then i always feel tired and keep falling sick. I wonder why. Just hope baby is fine.

Work from home is better if you feel sian. Just take it easy if you can.

Okie, i shall try to be positive too. Please let weekdays be short n weekends be super long!

dont worry, its v normal to fall sick more during this time. immunity has lowered so the body doesnt reject the pregnancy changes
i used to be super strong against flu... like those going round the office but usually i wont get.
but yesterday i sat beside a dude in starbucks blowing his nose, today my nose also starting to run. cannot deny weak liao...

i bought avent after reading that it is good.. but i think on mummys' market there is a good bundle deal with more accesories including a cot and stroller. Actually i planned to buy later but it was a good deal so hubby said no harm buying. it was during post CNY sale in OG

yes the baby clothes! i went to imm yesterday, was super hard walking by shop after shop of cute baby clothes. keep telling myself to wait til tomorrow gynae can confirm the gender again.

Am excited for you! So tomorrow is 20th week? Confirm gender time? :)
After that it is shopping time!

dont worry, its v normal to fall sick more during this time. immunity has lowered so the body doesnt reject the pregnancy changes
i used to be super strong against flu... like those going round the office but usually i wont get.
but yesterday i sat beside a dude in starbucks blowing his nose, today my nose also starting to run. cannot deny weak liao...

Yah, really easy to fall sick. Must load up on Vitamin C. :)

You think you are able to try and let your son sleep on his own? At least before baby comes along... so that you can have some quality sleep.

I dunno how to train him really.. even sometimes he could not find me in the room at night when I go toilet or kitchen, also can burst our crying. Stress!

Back