(2014) ivf mummies support group

Thanks everyone.. I think is really due to my work stress and every night never sleep well of the pee. Well I will monitor myself with the monitoring kit.
My doctor is just warning me only and plan just in case touch wood, he said private hospital if early delivery will be very costly. So he can admit me to kkh and I think he can deliver for me as he is also a current doctor at kkh. More to the save cost thingy.
Well these are plans ahead so that I am prepared for anything.
Doctor even asked me to relax and need to give me leave from work. I was like cannot la, I need to work for living.
Will try to relax from now onwards.

Haha everytime I see doctor or go hospital sure pressure high one, but after that back to normal.
Today is Friday the 13... Well still a Friday so enjoy the work as tomorrow is weekend!!!! I am going for movie tomorrow with dh and then go mothercare at habourfront to see see look look. Is mothercare the things expensive?? Or kiddy palace is better?

U have to compared both pricing for mothercare n kiddypalace but currently kiddy has 20% storewide for member. Tik only join $10 per year can liao. I got the card free from a colleague as He has extra..
My gynae aso generous w mc but He knows I m workholic cannot sit still. No work aso go out... heheee

Thanks everyone.. I think is really due to my work stress and every night never sleep well of the pee. Well I will monitor myself with the monitoring kit.
My doctor is just warning me only and plan just in case touch wood, he said private hospital if early delivery will be very costly. So he can admit me to kkh and I think he can deliver for me as he is also a current doctor at kkh. More to the save cost thingy.
Well these are plans ahead so that I am prepared for anything.
Doctor even asked me to relax and need to give me leave from work. I was like cannot la, I need to work for living.
Will try to relax from now onwards.

Haha everytime I see doctor or go hospital sure pressure high one, but after that back to normal.
Today is Friday the 13... Well still a Friday so enjoy the work as tomorrow is weekend!!!! I am going for movie tomorrow with dh and then go mothercare at habourfront to see see look look. Is mothercare the things expensive?? Or kiddy palace is better?
Lynncandy, don't worry too much. Sometimes things work in miraculous ways. my friend got hbp, did deliver early but luckily she did. Cos found out umbilical cord was around the baby leg. baby now healthy at 4.

her second kid carried to full term even with hbp. If need, doc can give u mc to rest. She was able to go shopping and high tea to destress then!

Ladies, Robinson sales some brands have additional cardmember discount 20% on top of the brand discount.. I grabbed some tollyjoy white bb clothes it was 20+20% so quite OK to stock up...
Dolly gal! which robinson u go?? I might be in orchard today. wondering if I should pop.in. but the orchard one looks so atas

Circle, you are going shopping already good... hehe I am planning to go shopping tomorrow and buy a laptop fan for myself. Everytime feeling so hot even in air con office so need fan ahaha..
I love high tea so should find one day and go out to relax. I need a massage to relax. So anyone have been to prenatal massage. Oh man I am longing to go for spa soon.

I was at Raffles city robinson these 2 days. Even the kinu bedsheet aso cheap.. 600+ counts. The quilt cover was 229 before 20% but for cm only at 115. Spend 100 still got $10 off voucher for cm too...

Dolly you got like all the members from all the major departmental store wow.. Can we go shopping with you ?? hahaha

Circle, you are going shopping already good... hehe I am planning to go shopping tomorrow and buy a laptop fan for myself. Everytime feeling so hot even in air con office so need fan ahaha..
I love high tea so should find one day and go out to relax. I need a massage to relax. So anyone have been to prenatal massage. Oh man I am longing to go for spa soon.
slowly walk a bit then rest la. Today meeting friend for dinner. thinking of driving down a bit earlier to see. either going centre point for maternity clothes shopping or robinson at heeren. can't conquer both.

Hehee so paiseh but I like to buy bedsheets at Robinson. The varieties they have are so wide n discount during sales as high as 70%..
Just apply Robinson credit card will do lor..
Shopping is my fav cos dh always for activity n I m alone...

i love shopping toooooooooooooooo..........its friday!!!! tick tock tick tock how i wish i am getting ready to go off work already lolx.

dolly ya you got alot majpr dept membership card. mothercare stuff confirm ex but some things kiddy palace dont sell. like sophie girraffe kiddy doesnt sell but mothercare have. mothercare also having sale now. kiddy sale for members i realise alot i cannot discount the stuff i want like car seat, cot, playpen and even their strollers and mattress all already net price so members also no discount. oh ya ladies i saw kiddy palace the yaolan only 80+ less than a 100. i think previously saw wrongly. so can consider for those who want to get it.

mothercare at hbf is big alot to see. enjoy your shopping there buddy. west coast plaza one also not bad quite big too but not as shiok as hbf one. alot strollers to see as well.

as for kiddy palace i want to go nex one the newly open one see got what new items..joy meme the teppanyaki at fdcrt so much more affordable compare to the tamp mall basement maybe i go try too if i go nex kiddy tonight.

circle enjoy your shopping too. the robinsons at heeren very atas their clothes all branded very expensive. i bought a slip on from there back then at $299 but i really like it. its a european brand and sg only there carry. after that i dont really dare go there see see all so ex lol.

The sophie giraffe is soooooo cute. Is the softtoy right? I saw it at kkh mothercare that time. I will be passing my eeyores to my beanie, I bought from US disneyland that time got this "long long" sound when shake.

Buddy, have you been to baby kingdom before I find their things the pricing quite reasonable. Don't know if cheaper than kiddy palace or same... Isatan Parkway anyone been there to take a look at the baby stuff? Seems like not bad also.

I think I am getting the theme white, yellow or orange so that can pass down to my next baby haha. Playpen dh said to get pink for current baby and if next one boy then buy again since only $100+.

My mummy told me don't get yaolan so I will be getting cot and playpen only.
Counting down for iwantahealthybaby for the detailed scan. So tempted don't know whether to go kkh and scan first to know the result or maybe wait ill 5 July then go with dh to tmc.

Anyone has got any dress for wedding event?

i got a coming wedding to attend soon too. i also dont know by then my tummy can fit what dress lol. yes the sophie giraffe is more like a nibbling toys for the baby. safe material and i think it does make some squeaking sound too. got a period very popular with all mummies. now i think die down abit. lolx. lynncandy by the way check with you why you mention the baby cot link i show not good? cause the level is still low isit? so you saw any cot in mind yet? you getting the playpen at kiddy right the one $149 comes with mattress as well.

baby kingdom i went before but quite small right only 1 level. you should go to hyperstore few shops away got 3 levels 2 levels of showroom. price also quite ok. thou not all cheap but can see all there. i am also counting down to detail scan. another week + so long. cannot wait anymore lol. so good your doc can give birth at kkh at kkh rates. nice!

parkway parade not been there for years lol. always crowded especially weekend. i wonder when my belly button will start to protrude out. saw some mothers with round big tummy their belly buttons all is protrude out type. mine is indie. now is hole nothing inside so wonder when will start to change. i seriously need more clothes now my tshirt also feel tight already. when i wear normal tshirt just feel fat but if i wear normal top that stretch and see tummy does look abit preggy lol.

I share vip discount card w my gf. She has mothercare, spring maternity discount card so I just borrow from her. Mothercare just use hp number can share ard...

iwantahealthybaby, baby kingdom got 2 levels. The 2nd storey sell wide range clothing and accessories. Pricing are reasonable. I just find mothercare the pricing a bit high.
My doctor if emergency then he can deliver me at kkh, if smooth smooth then will go TMC. Btw, I am finding your past post for the baby cot link. Is this an overseas purchase? Can send me the link again and I shall take a careful look. I scare sometime cheap don't know the wood will be rough a not leh.

hyperstore few shops away is it at kaki bukit area also? Is nex the kiddy palace small?

Dolly you are still very slim.. so people don't know that you are pregnant that's why never offer seat to you.

ImageUploadedByForum1402633706.700958.jpg

My vegetarian Beehoon Mee Lunch.

Lynncandy I saw at spring maternity website. U go check their website under sales items. $199 inclusive mattress.

Starting to worry abt harmony test result to b back next week since they said results will b out in 2 weeks time...
Sometimes wake up in morning dun feel preggy at all..

@iwantahealthybaby, I like vegetarian beehoon, esp with lotsa green chilli. Yours look v big pack. But now I dun take the char siew, cut down on artificial colouring food.
@dolly, don't worry too much. Do u have any religion belief? Go and pray with your hubby this weekend. :)

We did went temple few times. Ytd He bot 2 boxes of concentrated bird nest w no sugar for me from hock hwa. Surprised tat He rem I wanted to buy last sun but no chance.. I save $
That's so nice of him. Talking about bird nest, my mil told me not to eat as she heard of some bird nest tt are bleached with chemicals. But anyway I'll still get myself few bottles and eat every alternate weeks. :D maybe don't take too frequently..

Dolly I know which one u buy. $160 for 6bottles right? I got two boxes too for my mum the other time. It's concentrated totally no water inside one. But now for myself I heart pain don't want to waste money lol. I only buy brands one on off on off drink. Some say drink gd some say drink no gd so I just take as and when I like.

Hahaha I still taking the fake char Siew sumiko cause seldom eat. But long long eat once very shiok. Every bite got ingredients. Yummy! I finish the whole packet gosh. My appetite is really power lol.

Cheerywalnuts bugis at this time sure hot like mad. I also got go temple
Pray pray. Just help to ease my mind abit.

Yesterday happen to see ch 5 mention about this couple lost the bb at week 20 the waterbag burst I think I need emergency op. Haiz my dh too slow turn other channel I already hear some negative words. He tell me
Don't see and listen too much.

It's a super hot day and my car is so dirty. Saw bird shit on my headlight. Think need to send for washing.

Yap weather is hot blazing sun at 10am! Went to Temple to pray too :D

Weather forecast says this afternoon mb heavy rain dunno accurate anot....

Ya Sumiko, i also heard abt bleaching... once my colleagues intro me to buy birdnest from chinatown, is those broken type. But i can smell very strong chemical smell when deliver to me. Then i dare not eat wor.. waste money. But if u buy from reputable sources like hock hwa or those big brands bottled type should be fine.

Now i buy those directly pluck out one. With feathers still intact. Very tedious gotta slowly take out feathers but at least i know nv go through bleaching.

Sumiko, i went waterloo temple yesterday... the crowd is ok... manageable... i go every 初1和15。either u go morning or afternoon ard 3. If not very crowded.

Ntuc blueberry 3 boxes only $6.80. I am making the juice today haha.
Iwantahealthybaby, I think I saw a similar at baby kingdom before the cheaper one is more shaky. Maybe you want to go to the store to see then touch touch before you confirm buying.

Attachments

• 1402639189845.jpg
    1402639189845.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 115
iwantahealthybaby, I think you go to the shop to see if it is firmed? I saw one very shaky. wow.. I can't wait to go back and do the fruit infused water haha..

Sumiko83, now I usually go after kkh review via the shuttle bus
Haven start any shopping yet only look see.. Told myself after I cleared my WI wardrobe first then can start buying in 3rd tri... Else no place to put.. till now no motivation to clear yet haha always glued to bed hehe

I also went to pray at 四马路 yesterday, quite crowded at 12+. Today feel sian, got some pulling cramps at below belly button & can't eat lunch, later sure hungry... :(

Lynn, hope you're getting more restful nights. Rein the stress level in at work ya~

Ladies who have upcoming detailed scans, good luck! I'm seeing gynae on Wed, hopefully can confirm gender.

And I really am not feeling the energetic second tri yet. Feeling sleepy as usual, and appetite got worse compared to first tri! Eat a bit, bloat & bad gas until pain at the side.

Lol, brazil won this morning n my boss took am urgent leave. Postpone wkly fri morning meeting to afternoon. Just left ofc..

ya my office also got people take mc don't know is it of the world cup haha as it will be a long holiday. So envy dolly can leave office so early. We are still waiting for the clock.
What shall I eat for dinner.. Any food idea?

i m dabaoing kfc bucket rice home for dinner. my boss very on come in at 3+ when everybody rest mode. lucky he left again lol. if not i cannot ko on dot. how you girls spending weekend? tomorrow i going facial then want go watch horror movie lol. the thai show shudder me mae nak. part 1 very funny so hope part 2 is equally good. thou some horror but i find laughing more. dh actually ask if i suitable to see but i think shouldn be a problem. comical more than horror shouldn be a worry.

sun fathers day dinner bringing dad out for dinner still not sure where...hope not crowded.

How is shopping today circle? What is the damage done?

Cheerywalnuts I think I must get my butt moving too need to clear jeans to make space for maternity bottoms. I don't think I will keep the jeans cause all is super fitting type and I seldom wear jeans too so after birth don't think I will wear n don't think I can fit lol

Tomorrow not going to Todai. Cos fully booked when i called yesterday. Sun got to go back to my parents place for fathers day...

Now only hope hubby can knock off early on next wed then we can go. If not i gonna give him a belated dinner treat since he always ends work after 10plus on weekdays... See how it goes...

I don't know what to eat for dinner~

Is the kfc bucket rice nice?

I am also planning for my dinner tonight, don't know what to eat. Doctor said I cannot eat too much salty food due to my blood pressure.

Lol, yes any damage done to the pocket circle?

iwantahealthybaby, my plan for tomorrow will be wake up early to go vivo city for coffee bean breakfast. Then 10am I will be watching dragon 2. After that will go best deniki buy a mini fan for my office desk and go tangs clarins to see the oil. Then go to spring maternity and habourfront mothercare, will also go to teamsalon to get avenda shampoo. After all the shopping will go to my parent's place and bring them to tuas again for good seafood. I will be travelling from east to south central to west then back to south then east haha..

Lynncandy u can buy the clarins oil from bestbuy world.. 20% off retail price
I m on my way to my parents place, requested mum to make my fav dish fried carrots w mince pork

Hi all mtb, I just done my bt today and it is positive. Very happy now but I need to be cautious as it is still very early at this stage. Would like to 请教from all of u here what kind of food should I take and what should not? Anything to take note from now onwards?

Hi all mtb, I just done my bt today and it is positive. Very happy now but I need to be cautious as it is still very early at this stage. Would like to 请教from all of u here what kind of food should I take and what should not? Anything to take note from now onwards?

Congrats Tinga!

Just try not to take food that is too cooling. Everything eat moderate. No raw food.

Hi Tinga, congrats!
Avoid those cold vege,drink, fruit, alcohol... If u have heaty body, also avoid those fried food....
Take more warm water. Take good care....

Read that some mummy start buying bb stuff le.... But I totally no action yet ... Hee... See see also no .... Maybe wait till another 2 months ba.....
Most of mummy plan to deliver at kkh, Anyone plan at TMC ?

Hello ladies! I have been out since 1030am! Bought my first onesie for my beanie! White one since dunno gender. It is 20% + 20% for Tollyjoy as recommended by dolly gal.

Bought 500 ml reed diffuser for bathroom, short sleeve shirt for dad, 2 loaves of bread from tiong bahru.

I think not used to carrying things so womb a bit cramp. Sit down ok. But walk with bags then cramp.

Now at marche waiting for friend to join me for dinner! Rosti, crepe and desserts - here I come!!!!!

Back