(2014) ivf mummies support group

dolly_gal, nice to hear your bleeding has stop. good news. during my week 9+ scan i can figure out my bb 1 head and legs and arms too but that time the gynae didn mention whether they are sleeping or what. bb 2 is smaller so at week 9+ scan i still have hard time figuring out not as clear as bb 1.

girls, maybe when you all are at week 11 onwards during scan maybe you can just ask is my baby sleeping...who knows your beanie might just hear you and start to prove to you they are not sleeping :) well no harm asking...or try to talk to sonographer during they scan ask if whether at week 11 can we see baby move?? then hope can drag more time on screen so you can have more time to see baby....

Hey ladies just to check are you intending to wear wireless bra in time to come? I am still wearing my wired bra and don't know to get new bra without wire or with wire. Any advice from the graduating or senior (in their later trimester) sisters?

Hey ladies just to check are you intending to wear wireless bra in time to come? I am still wearing my wired bra and don't know to get new bra without wire or with wire. Any advice from the graduating or senior (in their later trimester) sisters?

I'm on wireless bra already babe. Never knew it's so comfy. When I try to wear back my old bra I realise ooooo cannot the wire are hurting me.

My one still ok..boobs please maintain your size so that I can save money. I think maybe later on if increase then buy.

Btw I read what to expect the app they say by week 11 beanie can do somersault. That's why you can see your baby Turning 360°.

Some mummies can feel their bb tapping inside as early as week 13 or 16 but I feel mine at week 18 when the bb grows bigger u can feel the kicking sometimes very rough n I suggest u gers dun wear wired bra coz ur ribs will start to feel pain in times as the bb grows bigger. N not to forget ur boobs will start to grow also

my boobs i think doesnt seems as bloated as previously already but maybe i used to non wired already when i try to wear back old wire bra i feel very tight and can feel the pressure of the wire against my ribs area...lynncandy if you were to get new bra as old one cannot fit already or find it tight i suggest get non wired since going for new pairs. unless you can still wear old bra throughout.

seriously? i didn log in what to expect so didn get to read it. hahaha ya maybe thats why i saw bb1 do somersault....

Good morning folks. As usual lying on bed and messaging before I get my butts up for work.

Hi mei, Seriously i didn't expect too that they will jump and move around at week 11. So amazing. Was so surprised and maybe that's why the sudden feel of happiness is there when I see from the screen. At week 10 should be able to see movement too if your bb ain't sleeping you can check with your sonographer but then again I don't know if kkh they will have time to wait and let you see bb move and turn anot.

LynnCandy next week your scan in kkh you can ask the sonographer too hope you can witness this amazing moments.

Yesterday was my wk 11 and 1 day for bigger bb N wk 10 and 5 days for smaller bb. Smaller twin not as active but still move.

I think I should stop using pimple cream also I think even ph 5.5 contains salicylic acid too. Sian forget to ask Dr yst if got any pimple gel to recommend.

Ok shall get my butts off the bed already.

Instead of pimple cream, how about http://www.thebodyshop.com.sg/en/ProductDetail.aspx?ProdID=1305&SubCateId=134&CateId=4 ?

Snow sister you are back to advise us. Haha please share more to us. Oh I think I better standby some wireless bra first. Really spend alof money during pregnancy. Snow sister what face cleaning form are you using? Any to recommend?

Yue you know of any facial wash?

Currently using Himalaya cleanser which is finishing soon. Hv a bottle of Vichy cleanser & just online purchased Biotherm cleanser over the wkn. But after reading last nite link, realised both contained salicylic acid. Trapped!

Then Vichy moisturizer also contained salicylic acid. Double blows.

Am using hada labo toner. Think also contained some toxic substance

Maybe switch back to himalaya cleanser, if not hv to spend time reading what is good and toxic free to use.

Or check with doc during the next gynae visit. Let you know after fri's visit to the clinic.

Snow sister you are back to advise us. Haha please share more to us. Oh I think I better standby some wireless bra first. Really spend alof money during pregnancy. Snow sister what face cleaning form are you using? Any to recommend?

I use normal cleanser facial dun have any particular facial wash

actually i think a little % doesnt hurt right? for facial products. most contains salicylic acid. :( i wonder can i continue use of the nivea whitening underarm roll on? cause seems like most whitening products will contain some ingredients not suitable for preggie mum. sian.

yue thanks for the link. so tea tree we can usé? maybe i go bodyshop to get it.

Some mummies can feel their bb tapping inside as early as week 13 or 16 but I feel mine at week 18 when the bb grows bigger u can feel the kicking sometimes very rough n I suggest u gers dun wear wired bra coz ur ribs will start to feel pain in times as the bb grows bigger. N not to forget ur boobs will start to grow also

In my 23rd week..but my boobs not really growing much bigger. Some of my friend increase 2 cup sizes.. so nice right ?

I am using the underarm roller too don't know if is ok.. faint.
I think we are too use to whitening products which last time my mum they all don't have. For safety sake I will really check what type of facial wash as everyday I will use at least twice x nos. Of days to give birth is alot of portion.
The rest toner I will try laneige

In my 23rd week..but my boobs not really growing much bigger. Some of my friend increase 2 cup sizes.. so nice right ?

Some ppl boobs dun grow much de anyway boobs big doesn mean u can breast feed de. It depends on ur milk duct so those boobs small can tend to breast feed even more compare to those boobs that are big

Just use as normal ba I guess but as times goes by ur hormones will start to change so probably ur skin may even become sensitive

actually i think a little % doesnt hurt right? for facial products. most contains salicylic acid. :( i wonder can i continue use of the nivea whitening underarm roll on? cause seems like most whitening products will contain some ingredients not suitable for preggie mum. sian.

yue thanks for the link. so tea tree we can usé? maybe i go bodyshop to get it.

I also think like you. Almost all if not all contain alcohol mah.

I think it should be fine. I asked a few mommy friends and none changed their skincare or makeup.

I think cos concentration level not high and not like easy for skincare to get passed into blood stream to beanie.

Imagine we have been using these skincare for many years. Our blood and organs will be full of it, which I don't think it is the case.

Those that we can change then we just do it la.

Circle ya hor, we have been using it for so many years. I think my main concern is the facial wash only, the rest of the skincare like toner and moisture I will skip for a few days first. For makeup, I will still remain using it hahah as I need to be pretty pretty. oops..
Ladies I am planning to eat the famous Hokkien Mee for dinner, hope I can swallow the food fried with meat. Dessert will be black sesame cream yum yum. Miss the walnut/peanut cream dessert at Chinatown.
I have not been eating burger king for a very very long time like almost a year, mushroom swiss. tender grill chicken with mushroom, the breakfast and etc yum yum.. Am I making you all hungry again.

joie your friend can increase 2 cups size...?? Faint.. If I increase 2 cups size I will need to tailor for the bra already.

Circle ya hor, we have been using it for so many years. I think my main concern is the facial wash only, the rest of the skincare like toner and moisture I will skip for a few days first. For makeup, I will still remain using it hahah as I need to be pretty pretty. oops..
Ladies I am planning to eat the famous Hokkien Mee for dinner, hope I can swallow the food fried with meat. Dessert will be black sesame cream yum yum. Miss the walnut/peanut cream dessert at Chinatown.
I have not been eating burger king for a very very long time like almost a year, mushroom swiss. tender grill chicken with mushroom, the breakfast and etc yum yum.. Am I making you all hungry again.
Where famous hokkein mee? I love the one at lor 1 toa payoh. The carrot cake there is also super!!!

I got tiny tiny appetite. Even though occasionally I do wish to eat certain food, but paisey to ask dh or parents to buy. Cos I eat so little. Waste their effort.

circle no worries, I believe your appetite will be back soon after 1st trimester. You and kitkats got 2 or 3 more weeks to go right? For me this week will be my week 11, counting down 2 more weeks to end the 3 months.

circle no worries, I believe your appetite will be back soon after 1st trimester. You and kitkats got 2 or 3 more weeks to go right? For me this week will be my week 11, counting down 2 more weeks to end the 3 months.
I am 9 week 4 days today. Booked a nearby gynae for an extra scan next week. Anything to make sure beanie is safe and ok :)

Can't wait for pregnancy to stabilise. Still keep having my cramps. Hope that will go away soon. The bloating and nausea too!

I am counting to knockoff time, going town with gf shopping and dinner. but my wrkplace here seems like dark skies. like going to rain. :( i miss all the hawker food. i miss sambal stingray and sotong the most but both cannot eat. in fact i did eat sotong some time back....hehehe...

Iwantahealthybaby, you are so hip to have a shopping trip on Tuesday. The sky is indeed dark but is ok shopping is indoor so can shop more hehe.. Haha Sambal stringray and sotong think we got to endure until Dec then can eat.

Sleepy sleepy sleepy, I am also waiting for time to knock off from work. My mind is totally shut, can't continue with the work anymore haha. Beanie needs to go back to eat hokkien mee and dessert.

Hahaha sometimes after work must relax a bit. In fact I tone down so much after bfp. Last time I seldom home one. Almost everyday will have program. Now maybe one week once on weekday with friends. Now waiting for my friend to try clothes while I sit down and rest. Shopping must but rest during shopping also a must now haha

What's dinner tonight ladies?

Pizza Hut! One mouth of mushroom pizza, one mouth of seafood pizza, one drumlet and 4 mouths of garlic bread. Totally bursting at the seams!

I can't figure I like or dislike the medicated oil my roommate is using ...I Usually has no problem w such smell but somehow today the more I smell the more giddy or nausea I feel....

I can't figure I like or dislike the medicated oil my roommate is using ...I Usually has no problem w such smell but somehow today the more I smell the more giddy or nausea I feel....
I think is the different brand that's why the smell is different. Maybe your beanie only like certain brand of medicated oil hehe.

Eversince bfp I dare not use medicated oil or even ruyi.. not sure safe or not..
I was planning to go touch up my hair color this week guess all these plan better wait till after first tri..

I am counting to knockoff time, going town with gf shopping and dinner. but my wrkplace here seems like dark skies. like going to rain. :( i miss all the hawker food. i miss sambal stingray and sotong the most but both cannot eat. in fact i did eat sotong some time back....hehehe...
I also ate sotong few days ago. I don't know cannot eat. Y not? High mercury?

U eat only mouthful n not piece arh?
Ur appetite so small... Sure lost a lot of weight.
Yah! It is a mouthful, not a slice. Luckily eat with family so they just cut a corner off for me to eat.

My meals are like 3-4 tablespoons of rice only. But I eat 6-7 meals a day.

Yah, lost weight. About 4 kg. Maybe cos I like to eat unhealthy food. Burgers, nuggets, French fries, chicken in a biscuit, ribena etc

But me size 14 to 16 la. So more than enough weight to lose la. Won't become super stick thin

Yah! It is a mouthful, not a slice. Luckily eat with family so they just cut a corner off for me to eat.

My meals are like 3-4 tablespoons of rice only. But I eat 6-7 meals a day.

Yah, lost weight. About 4 kg. Maybe cos I like to eat unhealthy food. Burgers, nuggets, French fries, chicken in a biscuit, ribena etc

But me size 14 to 16 la. So more than enough weight to lose la. Won't become super stick thin
Hopefully ur appetite return after the ms is gone for good.
I can still eat although I also keep vomiting. Here eat there out again. But I can see "in" is more than "out" so I also still put on weight.

Anyone of u feel nausea when taking duphaston ?
When I see the pill, I feel nausea. When I pop in, I feel like vomit out.
It been many days like this. Funny is, I have no prob with folic acid.

My gf said first tri no put on weight is normal n even we put on its actually mother not the bb.So try not to overeat as well...

Hopefully ur appetite return after the ms is gone for good.
I can still eat although I also keep vomiting. Here eat there out again. But I can see "in" is more than "out" so I also still put on weight.
Good thing I can still control the puking. I realise that beanie Will tell me when if beanie likes the food. If yes, I can eat a bit more like today. If don't like, totally the appetite is gone even if i was growling 10 sec ago. Then I eat a bit already super bloated feeling.

Anyway first trimester, beanie no need food. They gave their own food source. So take it as shrink tummy lor..

Ya. True no need to put on weight first tri.
I can still easily put on weight I think becoz I no exercise, no housework. Only nua on the bed everyday.

Ya by right heard 1st trimester shouldn put on wt but my weight did increase 2kg. I feel so fat and my pimples is very very jialat. Damn pathetic.

Kitkats actually sotong can eat it's just old wives tales. The old folks believe eat sotong the bb will he entangle by its own cord. Something like that. I eat it last month as well.

Duphaston does have nausea effects some eat le will vomit. For me still ok no effect. I eat vitamin b6 as well so maybe that helps in the nausea too.

I just did my BT for the Oscar Test at KKH AMC and tummy scan at KKH TPS by Dr Tan today. Baby is 9 weeks 2 days old. EDD from 21 Nov to 23 Nov.

My pre-pregnancy weight was about 45 kg. Today I weigh 46.7 kg.

I also went to see Dr Zou. She recommended me to drink turtle soup. She said a lot of collagen and protein. So I went to Sembawang to eat and it was my virgin try. I personally don't eat exotic food. DH said the one at Lorong Ah Soo is nicer.

I also ate sotong a few times.

Last edited:
I just did my BT for the Oscar Test at KKH AMC and tummy scan at KKH TPS by Dr Tan today. Baby is 9 weeks 2 days old. EDD from 21 Nov to 23 Nov.

My pre-pregnancy weight was about 45 kg. Today I weigh 46.7 kg.

I also went to see Dr Zou. She recommended me to drink turtle soup. She said a lot of collagen and protein. So I went to Sembawang to eat and it was my virgin try. I personally don't eat exotic food. DH said the one at Lorong Ah Soo is nicer.

I also ate sotong a few times.

Faithfullyyours , yea, we are in same week & same edd ! ...:)

U did Oscar test, when can know the result? My dr recommend me to do harmony test, hmm.. Think not many ppl do...
I m worry too... Don't know which one is better....

It is actually called Down Syndrome Test lah but KKH said it's also the same as Oscar Test. It's done at KKH.

Which hospital are you with? Maybe they have another name for it?

Back