(2014) ivf mummies support group

Happy mother's day everyone! Last year this time we were all hoping to celebrate the 1st mother's day with our LO in our tummy.... we have all come a long way... A pat on our shoulder everyone!!

Enjoy today with ur family...

I see. Still thinking if I bring my girls swimming pool how to bath. The water even adult bath also feel cold. So u all bring neck float or just hand carry in the water.
Just hand carry her. Walk in the pool and sea with her body fully submerged. Only head is out of the water.

She accidentally sipped a little bit of pool water when I placed her horizontally then also accidentally sipped a bit of sea water when the wave came. But she was alright.

In terms of bringing up a child, I'm the more ang mo style who believes nature is good for the child development. Cannot be too protective towards them.

Last edited:
hi mummies, have most started on solids? I am quite lazy feeding them solids. if not for ifc practice I guess they still don't eat that much. I am thinking to start on porridge soon on my own. I know ifc got feed but weekends I still give full bm only. my elder is not drinking well now I don't know if its due to the solids introduction or due to her teething. both my girls are not big percentile also. very small still. they still can wear their newborn clothes hahahaha of cause appear tight but the thing is still can wear and they are 6 months plus already.

I started solids in mid April for 1 week and after that 1 week, I stopped. Not because I found it messy but more because I'm afraid of my BF relationship with my girl. I read somewhere that when we start solids for them, it's also the beginning of weaning. I know eventually our BF relationship will somehow end one day and I also know it's a natural progression for them to start solids. But somehow it just saddens me.

understand faith. I also the thought of stopping my pumping session also somehow feel empty. but I thought you gave your girl moon rabbit everyday?

any of you babies on pacifier? when you all intend to stop their pacifier?

ete-where r u?

i m almost givin up on pumpin.. had 2start givin formula coz 2pump at work almost not enough for 2feeds n baby drinks 3feeds @ifc...

i bought é nestle brown rice tin.. will start it aft 6m.. wanted 2buy é moon rabbit one.. but all é range got si shen herbs...

hahaha where is this lok kok nursing room? u know I hate those "changing rooms" for baby that is located in a handicapped toilet. I am sorry but the management dare to say that is a diaper changing room!!! 1st the smell. 2nd its so freaking dirty. I rather don't change my baby. just to rant.

its ok to have the si shen herbs joy. I think that since they are allow to sell I guess its ok for babies. moon rabbit one I think like healthier cause no sugar. I think nestle one quite sweet. must also see if your baby will eat. my sil baby does not eat moon rabbit so she got to settle for nestle. how many hours your bb drink? i always bring 8 cups of bm to ifc for my girls. now they eating solids in ifc so sometimes will have balance 1-2 cups. i thought i am about to start supplementing too but suddenly my elder intake reduce so now i still got enough for them both.

Okay I just fed Moon Rabbit brown rice Si Shen with ginseng and Ikan Bilis to my girl again.

Joy, actually Si Shen is to boost their appetite. I went to EYS and saw their brown rice Si Shen and the label said it's to boost appetite. So it's safe for babies to consume. But I didn't buy EYS brown rice. Moon Rabbit also has just brown rice or rice flavour. You can go to Giant and buy it. I saw other flavours in Giant.

I also bought a tin of Nestle Rice (green tin) because I wanna her to have a variety and this one can mix with my BM. I think Moon Rabbit also can. But I notice like not so healthy as compared to Moon Rabbit. Maybe I'll just give her Moon Rabbit and eat up the Nestle myself. Haha!

I also feel very tempted to supplement FM because my supply really drops a lot. Somehow I can feel it.

faith i think the challenge for you now other than supplementing fm is to let your bb drink from bottle also. she need to adapt to fm taste and also bottle feeding. actually don't worry much on cant latch bb i think more important is bb get the nutrients. i got enough supply at moment but i also think my bm may not be fatty enough for them that's why they didn grow very fat. so ready to open my fm tin to feed but cause both having phlegm cough so i hold back.

Sshhh it's at my customer site. They convert from a store room and sealed the windows. Just put a wooden table and a car. Very stuffy.

I pump once before I go work, twice at work then another two times at night. Now volume also dropped after the bad cough.

Tried feeding cereal but he's still not ready to eat.

ete u r so hardworkin! i only pump once at a work i already feel very mah fan..

i m tryin é right vol of milk 4his weight.. see how he reacts.. n i bought new bottles n feeding stuff.. so many thgs 2buy. .

Hello everyone, how come so quiet recently as lynn did not come online to post? Haha.
Kitkats, talking about moon rabbit when we get that brand is because we want si shen brown rice which eu yan sang one very good but troublesome is must cook. Then the other brand got si shen, instant and easy to get from supermarket brand is moon rabbit. We don't want to get those very hard to buy brand wait very ma fan.
As for carrier any lobang on front facing? I notice ergo 360 only can use until 12 months at weight 10kg :( ..
So you all cooking porridge already? I have started with porridge and puree.
Ok any more upcoming fair. So far i heard tula carrier really good.
How is everyone?

Last edited:
Hello everyone, how come so quiet recently as lynn did not come online to post? Haha.
Kitkats, talking about moon rabbit when we get that brand is because we want si shen brown rice which eu yan sang one very good but troublesome is must cook. Then the other brand got si shen, instant and easy to get from supermarket brand is moon rabbit. We don't want to get those very hard to buy brand wait very ma fan.
As for carrier any lobang on front facing? I notice ergo 360 only can use until 12 months at weight 10kg :( ..
So you all cooking porridge already? I have started with porridge and puree.
Ok any more upcoming fair. So far i heard tula carrier really good.
How is everyone?

Tula is good. I bought 2, if u are looking for front facing then Tula is not the want. Tula can use up to 2-3 yr old depends on ur bb weight n height

Snow, any idea front facing got what brand can use until bigger? Boba and tula which is good? Need to order from their online then ship over? So many types which is good.

Snow, any idea front facing got what brand can use until bigger? Boba and tula which is good? Need to order from their online then ship over? So many types which is good.

I duno anything Abt front facing because is not recommend so I'm determined not to use that. If u want to use front facing u can ask faith. Boba n Tula belong to soft structure carrier. I think other one of it is ok. Tula many ppl buy is because of the printout n u can be assure that there won't be a fake Tula. Because the printout they will keep on having new de. Tula u can get frm Europe now as euro currency is low. Otherwise if u got frien or relative staying in aust u can ship to their place, free shipping within Australia

This is the product details for ergo 360.
ImageUploadedByForum1431621986.445287.jpg

Lynn, my advice for you on carrier is just go with something that you and your baby are comfortable with. You can bring your baby along to try the various carriers and see which is the one that works for both of you.

Each one of us has our preferred type of carrier. I like Ergobaby while others may like Tula, Baby Bjorn, I-Angel, etc. So it's really up to individual.

I now own Ergobaby Original and 360 and I-Angel. I use 360 most of the time.

If you want to buy Tula, you can buy it from this European website: www.babytula.com

As what Snow has said, the Euro currency exchange rate is to our favour so it should be cheaper buying it now. My friend bought her Tula from the above website. She paid $240, including shipping fee.

Last edited:
Snow ur Tula is toodler or standard? I'm tempted for Tula cause can carry baby till very old (heavy). Ergo think 12-15kg max.

I bought standard coz I saw many mummy after buying the toddler they sell away coz too big for their children. Some can wear until 2-3 yr old n still wearing standard.

Iwahb, why do you still wanna carry your babies when they are already 2 or 3 years old? By that age, they are old enough to walk on their own. Just let them walk.

no I prefer them walk. hahaha. cause I thinking I thought toddler for taller babies. actually I don't know want to get tula a not. i haven't really start using the 360 cause the organic carrier very soft i like and babies seems comfortable inside. the 360 the Velcro waist band super thick lol.

no I prefer them walk. hahaha. cause I thinking I thought toddler for taller babies. actually I don't know want to get tula a not. i haven't really start using the 360 cause the organic carrier very soft i like and babies seems comfortable inside. the 360 the Velcro waist band super thick lol.

When they tired of walking they will want to be carry liao le n is very common. Encounter a few times when they walk until tire they say I'm tire dun want to walk I want to be carry.

Hmm.. think everything really must bring baby to try. Like my high chair my baby tried so many before liking one.
I am tempted to get jumperoo as my girl keeps jumping.

Lol.. we are the shopping ladies now. Ok let's talk about toy what you all bought for your babies? Heard that vtech this self crawling ball very interesting

Faith, yours the packaging is what color? If green should not be that sweet. Only red which is brown rice and blue which is normal rice with their milk then maybe more sweet. For me i switch to moon rabbit after my 1 tin of nestle brown rice. My moon rabbit finishing also but we started cooking porridge already. So i will feed her with porridge and add in the eu yan sang si shen like 1 teaspoon into the porridge and cook. I also feed her with vegetable puree mix in to the porridge.

Lynn, yes I gave her the green one. I tasted it. It's very sweet! I mix 1 teaspoon of cereal to 5 teaspoons of BM. I prefer moon rabbit.

I just bought Avent steamer and blender from Takashimaya. $159 with the plate set and got a free bolster and pillow. Got vouchers. Was looking at high chair too. I like Ingenuity but DH doesn't like it.

Faith I think the nestle green rice shouldn be sweet. Isit cause your bm mix in the sweetness comes from the bm. Our bm is sweet :) cause I previously bought wrongly friso milk cereal and it taste so sweet. Then I have the nestle green sample I try without adding milk I just add water I find ok. But then I know nestle one tend to be on the sweeter side if compare the brown rice with moon rabbit brand.

But I also tasted my own BM before. I find it okay leh. Sweet but not very sweet. I shall taste again tomorrow.

You all bought your high chair already? I know Cheery bought already. What about the rest? Which brand of high chair did you all buy?

I also saw Ergobaby Organic carrier at Takashimaya. Takashimaya will be having 20% discount next week. I was very tempted to buy it. Haha! Then DH said, "You really think buying carrier is like buying your shoes ah?" Okay I'm a shoes lover! LOL!

we hav a prelove ikea simple highchair 4feedin...

my baby still canot hold bottle.. but will use his hands n pull é bottle near mouth when we want 2take away..

Faith, i got ingenuity but my girl cry cry when she sits in it. So best thing is you bring your baby and let her try before buying which i bought another one at mothercare after trying many high chair.
Wow avent steam good deal for you. Very easy to wash and cook.
You all got buy the vtech ball as all kids love them haha. The ball will move on the floor by itself with music. I got it from pupsik.

Lynn, I let her try Ingenuity, Bonbebe and Joie high chairs as Takashimaya only carries these brands. She looked happy in all three. DH didn't like Ingenuity because of the wheels. He prefers the Bonbebe one because it has adjustable heights.

I made avocado breast milk shake for my girl today. Hehe! But I didn't use the steamer and blender. Just mashed up the avocado with spoon and add BM.

Faithfullyyours, avocado not required to stream n blend.. just mash & add breastmilk will do those vegetables like cauliflowers, carrots, broccoli sweet potato then need to steam n blend

I bought goodbaby high chair also can adjust height. From kiddy palace. Actually to be frank I find IKEA simple one can already cause no cushion everything if dirty easy to wash but the problem is occupy space as it cannot be kept. I make avocado for my girls too but i didn add in bm I just smash the fruit and serve like that. 20% 20% carrier calling for u faith haha. did u try before the organic ergo? Maybe got chance u try first and decide whether u really want it.

ya.. é ikea one once u fix é legs usually wun remove.. n u need a chair space.. n low back, so need 2b able 2seat then can sit inside...

Back