(2014) ivf mummies support group

Oh Isit next mth we trim 3? Actually I also Don't know when trim 2 end? My most understood trim is 1st trim haha. Now I just pray my tomorrow fetal scan turns out well and tue also well. Then next stage is week 28 review again with nuh prof biswas. Really after week 28 then soon soon really seeing beanies soon :)

Praying for the remaining smooth mths ahead for all of us.

Week 28 then 3rd trimester leh. So another 2 months for me before 3rd trimester. Hahaha! Must enjoy the golden honeymoon 2nd trimester while it lasts. Hahaha!

Hi !!!! Me too, 20 wks 2 days!!! Think we have same edd :)
I have not start yet buy any single piece of bb things.... How about u ?
I haven't bought anything yet. But first thing on my list will be the cabinet to store all baby's stuff. Without that, I don't think I have any extra space for baby's stuff.

Good morning ladies. It's a gloomy Monday my skies are dark. Probably will rain heavy later. Safe ride to those who drive.

Buddy good luck to your result tonight hopefully able to let u feel assured enough to turn down dr ananda aptm. If not really costly.

As for me I will work till 3 then time off to kkh for my aptm. Pray! Let all events tdy and tomorrow ran smooth.

Having itchy throat n cough. Sigh.. rest awhile before I start proceed to ofc meet my consultant, skipping morning op meeting...

Buddy this is like almost the last test. If everything ok then I might skip Dr Ananda. Tonight will check with my doctor more. Stroller I saw one but cannot remember the brand. As long as cheap and Good. Then use one hand and control the whole stroller by opening one. Aiya yesterday only selling at $259 should have buy as usual price is $499 .

wasted lynn.....but since baby expo quite frequent bb fair u can wait for another and see gt same promo anot. so good your last test review today...for me i guess no last till i give birth hahaha.

mschar dont feel bad towards your girl, you are adding one more member soon to acc her to play :) bed rest indeed is not as easy as we hear. when you really need 100% bed rest its terrible actually. but for safety sake just got to endure.

dolly today weather very shiok to stay home...drink lots of water ya...guess no appetite for you to eat as well...still must eat something. maybe a full glass of milk.

i bought noodles to office add pork chop, french beans and mince pork. all the heaty heavy one. but just got the feeling to feast this morning.

Iwantahealthybaby, next month I got glucose test also. However I think these tests not that important. I will just try to maintain healthy. More important will be the detailed.
Btw the down syndrome I never go for further test. Just leave it to God.
Don't want to think too much already. Just be happy. A happy mummy will makes beanie happy, once beanie is happy no matter what beanie will be healthy as it is positive thinking.
So stay happy everyone.

Morning morning! Today weather so so so so good for sleeping. Totally reluctant to get up from bed.

Hmmmm my mind getting twisted from thinking of what to do for one of my advertising campaigns. Hopefully I will have more clarity today.

They said he is good in detecting just by scanning and will know if it is down syndrome. Don't know how true is it, if later he still needs me to go amino then how. Really don't feel like testing. Now already come so far and baby is so big already, detailed scan I see like so far so good. I don't want later ask me do amino then making me paranoid again.
I really just leave it to God. Anyway tonight after the review then will see how. Will also check with doctor on the down syndrome.
I think now we have already come so far more than halfway then touch wood don't want meh. I think no matter what I have faith in God for his protection, will just trust and leave my beanie to him ba.

Buddy, you have 2 lovely beanies. So let's both of us stay happy to give birth :)

Counting down for Circle and Kitkats.... Hope you can get nice photos tomorrow. My sonographer took a number of photos and print different photos in a sheet of A4 size paper for me. Maybe you see if adc can give you nice photos to keep like taking selfie posting like a super model like mine lol.

yes lynncandy exactly my point too. touch wood if one of my bb really got problem i also cannot terminate the pregnancy. i dont know why i go for all these further tests too its like the more tests done the longer they drag if want any actions also too late right? more or less healthy or not we still have to continue with the pregnancy but i still go ahead with the test still hoping to have a better assurance. maybe also mentally prepare myself. i the most do non invasive test only. if really need amino i wouldn go too. actually if during your scan your sonographer didn really feel an issue with the white spot in your bb you shouldn worry much too. i wouldn have worry if not for the 3 diff sonogaphers face during the scan. how often you feel beanie kicking you now? me can feel but not every hour type. and i always feel at my lower left upper one not much. actually from scan thou they scan left right for diff beanies but i realise when they concentrating on right beanie the wand can go as far left and sometimes i wonder they wont accidentally scan my left beanie meh? will they take wrong measurement.

today i eat alot junk food. just now finish two packets of super ring in office. my fingers turn orangy lol.

http://www.thebirthcompany.co.uk/harmony-test/
Sweet tarts, all harmony test result is like tat. As long it's low risk it will b presented in that way. U can refer to the link, there is 2 pdf file show example of low n high risk report. Yes same lab. I didn't check the date since they said estimated 2 weeks I just wait n pray they dun call early. If early means bad news to me lor... heheee

Thanks Dolly for sharing!

Ya loh by all the test finish we will be 3rd trimester next month around week 27 ba. Don't tell me so late still want us touch wood don't want meh.
I also only feel baby moving on the left only. My beanie is USA timing. Only starts all the moving from 4pm onwards till I sleep. Then day time will be sleeping. My beanie very cute one leh, only like me to sleep on my left. If at night I turn and sleep on my right. She will kick and kick until I give up turn back to the left and sleep. Then she will stop the kick. My beanie likes to face downwards when doing the scan and with her leg upwards to kick my tummy.

Had bfast n left hone ard 11.then start not feeling well on cab, rush to restroom n vomit then giddy coming again.
Dun know y like tat these few days, wonder is it bcos of the flu bug n I m not on medication leh. Thot let it recover on it's own.
Msg dh tat I update him later as I still need to go meet my consultant for discussion then go home rest...

The day seems so Long ahead of me today..

They said he is good in detecting just by scanning and will know if it is down syndrome. Don't know how true is it, if later he still needs me to go amino then how. Really don't feel like testing. Now already come so far and baby is so big already, detailed scan I see like so far so good. I don't want later ask me do amino then making me paranoid again.
I really just leave it to God. Anyway tonight after the review then will see how. Will also check with doctor on the down syndrome.
I think now we have already come so far more than halfway then touch wood don't want meh. I think no matter what I have faith in God for his protection, will just trust and leave my beanie to him ba.

Buddy, you have 2 lovely beanies. So let's both of us stay happy to give birth :)

Counting down for Circle and Kitkats.... Hope you can get nice photos tomorrow. My sonographer took a number of photos and print different photos in a sheet of A4 size paper for me. Maybe you see if adc can give you nice photos to keep like taking selfie posting like a super model like mine lol.
Lynn, KKH ADC doesn't print various pictures on an A4 sized paper. They just gave us 1 ultrasound printed picture. I saw the A4 sized various pictures that you said when I went to Dr Ang's clinic and saw other patients' detailed scan reports are like that. My buddy's 2 kids' detailed scan also like that. Quite envious coz really got quite a few nice pictures of baby. That's why I am contemplating if I wanna do another detailed scan at TMC. The sonographer at ADC pressed my abdomen so hard that I felt bruised after that. :(

Yalor just pray everything will be fine for our beanies inside our stomach. I not going out for lunch today. Abit sleepy and also partly heavy breakfast with tibits super ring. Then since I'm leaving office earlier later to kkh i thought forget about the lunch just stay inside office rest and rot.

Me left right sleep still ok even back also ok. Back I won't feel beanies movement. Left or right I will feel some but not always. My beanies love facing downwards too. Always able to see their spine the clearest.

My detail scan at kkh was also give a small pic of the ultrasound scan only. Given two one for each bb. That's it. No reports given. At nuh was given few pages of reports and they scan the problem areas into the a4 paper. Was not given any pic of bb as well. But at least got a report.

Faithfullyyours, I understand how you feel when I did my scan at adc also. Very very confusing. Actually also don't know what I am scanning. Luckily I skip my detailed at adc which they arrange for me and went to tmc instead. Extra check up with Dr Ang will be good anyway under package is not expensive.

Faithfullyyours, I understand how you feel when I did my scan at adc also. Very very confusing. Actually also don't know what I am scanning. Luckily I skip my detailed at adc which they arrange for me and went to tmc instead. Extra check up with Dr Ang will be good anyway under package is not expensive.
How do I arrange to go for another detailed scan with TMC? Dr Ang is only seeing me on 1 Aug.

Tmr going detail scan , excited..
Circle, u can know beanie gender tmr, must be feeling excited too.. I think those placing bets are also waiting anxiously . Keke

I have leg cramp in the middle of the night these few days. My hands are numb sometime. Anyone has same experience?

Nopers. Heng no cramps yet. But tummy got weird feeling when I walk today. Dunno if that is beanie moving. Kinda scary. Hahaha! Happened twice. Feels like tummy dropped or popped twice like that.

Excited for kitkats and circle tomorrow. U girls really patient to wait between each visit to see doc. Worth wait tomorrow it's week 20 officially the week for u girls. Me legs will cramp especially the calves there. Hand no. Tummy also no cramp just some thumping at times.

Faithfullyyours, you can call dr ang clinic to arrange for you.
I also have leg and hand cramps sometimes. We are so excited for circle as she still don't know the gender. Hehe.. circle and kitkats enjoy the process.

Tmr going detail scan , excited..
Circle, u can know beanie gender tmr, must be feeling excited too.. I think those placing bets are also waiting anxiously . Keke

I have leg cramp in the middle of the night these few days. My hands are numb sometime. Anyone has same experience?

I have that numb feeling when I sleep either on my right or left side... it is due partly to water retention. Ask hubby to gently massage you ...

My scan doesn't turns our gd. Confirm twin b got problem. a hole in heart and one extra membrane/muscle protruding out. The cardio doc say now got two problems. He say hole can close sometimes when bb grow older even before born maybe will heal. If no heal will need to patch after bb born. As for the extra membrane/muscle protruding out if it's diagnose muscle cannot remove. If membrane easily can tear off. But both cases will need operation when bb is born if it grows bigger as it will block the blood flow. I just hope hole heal and it's membrane that doesn't affect bb.

My colleague boy was born vy premature n stay in kkh for like 8-10 months before discharge. Now 2 years old, he told me year end gg for surgery to patch the hole in his heart. But my the other colleague bil both kids aso outgrow this issue after they were born.
So dun worry for time being, as there's nothing u can do much n continue monitor till birth...

Thanks bb hc and dolly gal. The doc actually say the hole is small issue. Heal or doesn't heal patching is easy according to him, the difficult part is the extra tissue protruding out. If membrane then easy to tackle if it's muscle cannot cut and it block the hole if it doesn't heal so they may have diff times trying to patch if there is a need to.

Actually really Sian to hear this problem. It's really not healthy for any bb to have it, be it small or big still consider a defect. I google heard can be quite serious till affect bb growth as in weight gain slow, feeding become tiring for bb, become very breathless easily, no strenuous exercise if hole is big. Bb will also turns bluish easily. So worried. All this is talking about the hole only.

Then another problem will be the extra tissue protruding out. That one doc seems more concern. Very very Sian!!! Guess it's 90% operation on bb since she got 2 problems now in her heart.

I know it's worrying but u have to kp ur cool now as they can feel ur mood n worries. Tell her no matter wat happen daddy n mummy will b here for u, won't abandon u...

Iwantahealthybaby, you must be strong for your princess! Medicine now very advanced. Everything will be ok. My friend baby got a rare heart condition. Had to do 3 heart ops. Now ok and super adorable. Our prayers are with you that hole will close and it is just an extra membrane.

Thanks ladies. Yup need a day or two to get over the fact. And maybe two weeks later q&a with the cardio doc and see how it goes. Ya I for sure won't abandon my baby girls for sure. Will do anything to let them grow up well and healthy.

Dun worry... with our technology i believe ur baby will be fine... just rest more now and be strong for them. Jia you. I will pray for u..

Hi everyone, I just finish my shower after a late review back at home. God really shows miracle and blessing. I pray everyday for my beanie as mine was the heart and the neck. Just now after review doc said beanie neck thickness reduce so meaning good. He said beanie the report looks fine and good. The heart did see the white spot but only left with one. So it will heal as baby grow.
Iwantahealthybaby, see for my case there are improvements. So you just got to stay happy and talk to beanies to grow healthy. Read happy children books for beanies. For me I will continue to stay positive and happy as happy mummy will have happy healthy baby and happiness brings healthiness.
Tomorrow I will just skip Dr Ananda. I think I don't want to worried myself too much.
Jia you buddy, let's join hands and we all walk through the journey together.

Lynncandy nice to hear everything's fine with u. Actually really sad cause I feel my bb girl b won't be as healthy and normal as other children. Felt I let her down. Probably her life after birth will involve routine check and visit to hospital which I hate also. It's just so not right for a child. I thank god thou this is not anything to do with Down syndrome but still it's not consider a small problem too. Google some similar scenario online and many say even after surgery the membrane will still grow back. Then bb when older will also suffer chest pain, tired easily, shortness of breath and even more severe cases heart attack. All this actually worry me more. Doc schedule me two weeks aptm and I think he didn directly say out terminate pregnancy but he didn mention abit any decision or qns we review in week 24 (guess that's the important week circle mention) and he continue but me having twins so I guess more complicated. Seriously me and dh didn even think of terminating cause we believe it shouldn be that major till need to go this stage but then again now I feel maybe doc just don't want scare us too much at time being and he also cannot conclude 100% what Isit now. All I can say is it may grow It might close. Thought of baby undergoing surgery open heart I feel pain...

Iwantahealthybaby, let's all stay strong for our babies! We will and we can do it! They need us to be there for them. I always tell my baby darling that we must 加油打气 for each other. I will do my best for her and she has to do her best for herself too because 一个人的力量是不够的。We must cooperate and work together to achieve the greatest result. I also tell her God will help us too when we do our best. I praise her for being a brave, strong and determined baby darling. :)

iwahb-relax.. worryin wun help. juz b prepared mentally n finacially.. do u hav hospitalisatñ plan with insurer paid w/medisave?

r u under subz in kkh?? sorry i think mention b4, but i canot rem..

how about é other of è twins?

keep prayin, anythg can change till baby is born. wat is seen now r all ultrasound images..

circles-i really agree with é last part of ur blog, enjoy é pregnancy 1st..

i think until é moment baby arrives certified healthy n in our arms, é whole pregnancy chapter concludes n we move on 2nex phase..

Iwahb, maybe u can go read up on Prudential or AXA pregnancy insurance. Cqn only buy between w18 to w32. So u quickly buy now ba. May help to lighten ur financial burden abot if really need to.

Back