(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

Hi All :p

Any to be mums out there with a EDD around December 3rd? And looking to choose KK? Just curious to see if i might find a future room mate here ;)

For the Oscar test.. if you have opted for it i would suggest doing some research about what the test is about.. certain details the doctor is paying attention to like the nasal bone growth or thickening of the neck muscle area.. im a paranoid worm so i googled images before the test.. and i did the screening 2 days back and throughout the scan i felt relieved when i saw distinct markers on the ultrascan that assured me my baby was healthy. Of course i also discussed it with the doctor and had her assurance that all was good in there.

Good Luck!

P.S: Cotton On is having 2 for $30 Sale for stretchy shorts. If you are starting to outgrow your clothes, they are pretty comfortable for prancing around in!

Cheers :D

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I'm expecting a #3. Seldom come on smh as was v busy with my 2s. :)
#3 came v unexpected when I was bfing my #2 happily during his 17th month. My edd keeps moving forward from the inital 11 to the current 7th as I hv no menses for the past year. Dr says I might end up with my final edd on the 3rd but likely to pop in nov as I have bad records of early birth. :) wish me luck ^-^

Hi all! Can someone enlighten me how morning sickness feels like pls?If u do have it that is. I know it's not just in the morning and could last all day.

Today is the first time i feel pretty queasy all day. Week 10. Feels like there is always sth stuck at the throat or chest area and keep needing to take deep breaths. Overall a very horrible feeling.

Then strangely I keep thinking of fried food and feel even worse.

expecting my first now already quite obvious at week 12 - pple starting to give me seats on the train!
my pants started getting tight around 8 weeks....probably bloating then..
This is my #4..I am at week 13..my baby bump have not show just a little tummy....like as if i put on weight..my colleagues didnt noe that i am pregnant...I still can wear shorts...but of coz will try not to wear to tight pants....

Hi all! Can someone enlighten me how morning sickness feels like pls?If u do have it that is. I know it's not just in the morning and could last all day.

Today is the first time i feel pretty queasy all day. Week 10. Feels like there is always sth stuck at the throat or chest area and keep needing to take deep breaths. Overall a very horrible feeling.

Then strangely I keep thinking of fried food and feel even worse.
Hi ecmx,I also have this problem sometimes with having to take deep breath....my morning sickness is I will vomit very morning after I brush my teeth..of coz with nothing comes out but juices....after taking very meals,I will have very bad heartburn......then in the night...completely no appetite to intake dinner.....just have to force myself to intake abit....but I guess morning sickness still depends of individual..coz I have a friend who vomited the whole day thruout her 1st trimester...so take care n everything will be fine!!! :)

@Constantine thanks for the description! Then I guess mine is nothing!! Haa! At least I still feel like eating and if I don't eat I feel horrible actually. Opposite of what u feel. Perhaps too much gastric juice. :)

@Constantine thanks for the description! Then I guess mine is nothing!! Haa! At least I still feel like eating and if I don't eat I feel horrible actually. Opposite of what u feel. Perhaps too much gastric juice. :)
ecmx... i used to puke after i brush my teeth in the morn n at nite for my #1. n for both #1 n #2, i can only take 50% of all my meals. a bit too full will cause nausea, a bit too little will cause hunger pangs. n it happens throughout the day, esp at nite n when wake up in morn. motion sickness is bad..sigh..

@Mika Rei

Hmm.. U all brush ur tongue? Or is it the taste of toothpaste? Somehow brushing teeth induce your nausea.

Haa! I think the funny thing is, no symptoms we worry. With symptoms also dread it. :p

brushing teeth induces nausea for me too...more than a few times i puked badly while brushing teeth. I try to lessen the toothpaste, and use mouth rinse instead.

i'm now experiencing this slight but annoying cramps around my lower abdominals and sometimes pelvic bone..read that its a symptom called round ligament pain (rlp) which is normal when your baby gets bigger but i don;t really know if it should feel like this. It says the rlp comes and goes in seconds..mine's there for slightly longer and especially when i make certain movements...
Experienced mummies - is this suppose to occur now?

also, i'm a little confused with my gestational age. the last i scanned on 24 May i was 11w 5d, edd 9 dec, but counting accordingly, i will be 42 weeks by 9 dec, or should i be due earlier.
how does this work?
and hence i should be abt 13 weeks tdy...so meaning i have officially passed 1st tri? yea!

olivia n ecmx, my gynae explained b4 it may b due to the pressing dwn of our tongue tat cause us to puke...

olivia, when was ur lmp?

Olivia, I think as the pregnancy progress yr gyn will be able to give u a more accurate edd. Mine was moving forward as and when baby grows cos this round I do not know my lmp unlike my 2 other pregnancy. If you know yr lmp, dr will usually based on yr lmp to calculate yr edd. The scan show a rough no. Of weeks the size of the baby is. It may not be exact as dr only measure on an estimate scale. :) not to worry ok.

Hi Mika Rei, vlittleant, I can't depend on my lmp cos I had an op, rightfully gynae says should wait for the first cycle after op then try to conceive but my first post op menses didn't come and then discovered i was pregnant!

my first scan the edd was 15 dec, then it moved forward....just concerned that if it moves into nov i might have problems with my confinement lady cos she can't do nov...hmm....nvm...come what may lah....what to do...

:Dhi mummies to be and mummies~ When do you all start buying new bras? haa! I mean..its hard to estimate how big the breasts will get though the bigger the better? For once finally the breasts is growing after puberty and no longer half empty or half full~~

I can still wear some bras but some like strapless which was tight to begin with is so torturous to wear now.

I even go braless for some dresses now. Woohoo!Finally can do it coz big enough! :p

Hi. Im due in dec with my 2nd child. Pls add me to the FB group. [email protected]
Thanx!

Sometimes it doesn't work by adding in the group directly. I have added you as my friend to add you in the group instead. Will delete you as my friend after. Can you help add the rest this way too once you're in the group? Thanks!!

Hi misty cloud, can I add u then delete u after u join the grp? Somehow ppl always cannot find me using my email add..

Thank u!!!

Typo... Using the phone.. I mean add u as a friend then after I could join the grp can u delete me ? Hee!

Typo... Using the phone.. I mean add u as a friend then after I could join the grp can u delete me ? Hee!

I've pmed you my email add already, you can add me then I'll add you to the group.

Hope you can help add others from here after that! ;)

MistyCloud. You can, just that I do not like the pressure it has on the tummy - belt clip will slove the problem. =)

HI All... I m expecting my #2. just cfm tat I m pregg last week ..lolz.. (slow, right ?)
coz I jz stop bf not long ago and my menses jz resume this year march when my 1st child (GER) reach her 1st year Birthday.

#2 EDD = 24/12/14. (lolz.. I miscalculated. I tot is the goat baby but gyne cfm is a HORSE baby)..

This thurs got to go for OSCAR. this is strong baby that I didn't take any medi till now.

Pls add me in the fb group so tat I can chat with you all.
My email = [email protected]

Cya

Hi all, sorry can't add yet i am not in the group yet. :) i wonder if the group is more active than this forum.

Anyway..can't wait for my second scan next week!! been waiting so long to see bb. Now at week 11 + 5 days. Seems like all symptoms are gone. :( Left bloating. Pray pray everything is fine!!

Back