(2014/12) Dec 2014 Mummies

Hi FB Admin,

is this a normal screen after i clicked on the link?
upload_2014-5-16_14-3-32.png

Hello, I'm a first time mummy, 8 weeks preggie. Has been trying for very long, couldn't believe that I'm pregnant until I saw my bb's heart beating on the screen. My gynae has discussed Oscar & Harmony tests to me. Has anyone taken them already?

Pls add me in fb. [email protected]

Hi mommies, I'm a first time mom. Tmr will be my week 9 day 1. My bb is an ivf bb. :) my edd is 20th Dec.
Had a v bad cramp at week 6 and was warded at kkh for 2 days. On a month hl now. Also on duphaston 3 times daily. Not much of symptoms, just fatigue. Am looking forward to my week 10 scan now.

Hi ladies, since some of us are not able to join the fb gp page, we can still use this forum here as our platform to exchange info and share our experiences.

So far, how are u doing? Any symptoms?

I added you gals to the the FB group, hopefully admin can add you all easily without hiccups.

I'm in my 10 week today and MS actually got worse. Hang in there!

Hi mommies, its my first pregnancy and im at 9 weeks long, edd 23rd dec. still waiting for my first gynae visit at tmc on 31st this month. anyone seen/seeing dr adrian woodworth?

& I would love to join the fb group : [email protected]

Hi mommies, its my first pregnancy and im at 9 weeks long, edd 23rd dec. still waiting for my first gynae visit at tmc on 31st this month. anyone seen/seeing dr adrian woodworth?

& I would love to join the fb group : [email protected]
Hi tingting, I'm also at week 9 and my edd 20th Dec. My gynae is Dr matthew lau from kkh and he's also the doc who helped me with my ivf procedure. My next appt with him is 28th May for week 10 scan and checkup.
I wasn't feeling well this morn, fever headache backache and sore throat. So decided to see a gynae near cck where I'm staying. So went to tmc clinic and see dr Adrian Woodworth. He's v straightforward and sees each patient v quickly. Consultation fee is 80 and scan also 80. A doc with few words but generally ok.

Hi sumiko, Get well soon! I've seen forum reviews about him and seems like I'll be in great hands. His package is about 550 included unlimited consultation..

I'm experiencing so much gas sometimes it hurts.. Any idea what can you do to ease the gas? :(

Hi sumiko, Get well soon! I've seen forum reviews about him and seems like I'll be in great hands. His package is about 550 included unlimited consultation..

I'm experiencing so much gas sometimes it hurts.. Any idea what can you do to ease the gas? :(
Actually today was my 2nd time seeing him. 1st time just wanna check on my bb. I'm quite paranoid coz ivf bb is more risky. 1st time don't quite like him. But today ok. Haha.. I also just read many good reviews about him. Not bad leh.. :D his package looks reasonable. Unlimited consultation.. no wonder his clinic is always so packed. Haha..
Do u empty your bowel everyday? Maybe u can try ginger tea, it helps with nausea and also expel wind.

Thanks @michiyochin for assisting to add the mummies into the group.
Dear mummies, we have already invite u in to the group. The invite link will b sent to u all via email. It might b in your mail box or spam mail. If the link u received happen to b a broken link, it is the FB limitation to secret group. There is nothing much we can do till u delete the invite request thus meaning we r unable to invite u again since invitation done.
Bare with us. We will try hard to add all of u in if possible.
Qns on group name: u won't b able to find it cuz it is classified as secret group. U r only allow to b in upon invitation.
Hope it clarifies.

Dear mummies, we have already invite u in to the group. The invite link will b sent to u all via email. It might b in your mail box or spam mail. If the link u received happen to b a broken link, it is the FB limitation to secret group. There is nothing much we can do till u delete the invite request thus meaning we r unable to invite u again since invitation done.
Qns on group name: u won't b able to find it cuz it is classified as secret group. U r only allow to b in upon invitation.
Hope it clarifies.

Anyone lost weight? I lost 2kg in a week. terrible week. bad nausea- it gets worse at night dunno why.
Zero appetite. there are days when my stomach feels so empty & acidic yet i cannot bear to think of putting any food in my mouth. On top of that - flatulence, constipation, heartburn. i got so frustrated with the whole situation that i blew up at my hubby and mom yesterday :(:(

Anyone lost weight? I lost 2kg in a week. terrible week. bad nausea- it gets worse at night dunno why.
Zero appetite. there are days when my stomach feels so empty & acidic yet i cannot bear to think of putting any food in my mouth. On top of that - flatulence, constipation, heartburn. i got so frustrated with the whole situation that i blew up at my hubby and mom yesterday :(:(
So far I didn't monitor my weight. I have on off nausea as well. Appetite is ok. Trying to take more but lighter meals. R u still in your 1st trimester? Maybe your condition gets better when u r in 2nd.

Hope it clarifies.

Otherwise could try to add me as friend on fb and will help to add you on the fb group. :)

Just DROP ME A PM ON FB if you add me so that I know it's frm here. :) not sure if it might work but could try. :)

Add me on fb at [email protected]

Will try to add you in the group. :)

Last edited:

Ya sometimes the gas stuck in the body hurts a lot until my body will freeze. Need to slowly relax n let myself fart. I drink isotonic drink like h20 to make myself burp easier. Also applied ru yi you before. Feels better after that.

Ya sometimes the gas stuck in the body hurts a lot until my body will freeze. Need to slowly relax n let myself fart. I drink isotonic drink like h20 to make myself burp easier. Also applied ru yi you before. Feels better after that.

It's ok to drink isotonic drinks? I didn't know and my husband don't allow me to drink those without a proper research on how safe is it... I just got a box of ginger tea. I did that during my first month but my nausea became quite severe I can no longer stand the smell of ru yi you. :(

Hello mommies. I'm a first time mum, 10 weeks into pregnancy. Would love to be part of the FB group. Email is [email protected]. Do add me. Currently still experiencing morning sickness and bad bloatedness. Been having tcm and it seems to work for me.

i ate oats for most of my breakfast - 3 in 1 cereal plus oats....or wholemeal bread and cheese.
until my bad week when i didn't feel like eating those.
my mil upon hearing i lost weight, bought me ensure plus milkshakes last night - suppose to help gain weight with all the nutritional needs since i;m not eating well.
anyone on similar nutritional milk diet?

So far I didn't monitor my weight. I have on off nausea as well. Appetite is ok. Trying to take more but lighter meals. R u still in your 1st trimester? Maybe your condition gets better when u r in 2nd.

hi sumiko, yes first tri 10 weeks in....i hope so too!

i ate oats for most of my breakfast - 3 in 1 cereal plus oats....or wholemeal bread and cheese.
until my bad week when i didn't feel like eating those.
my mil upon hearing i lost weight, bought me ensure plus milkshakes last night - suppose to help gain weight with all the nutritional needs since i;m not eating well.
anyone on similar nutritional milk diet?
I had ensure milk during my ivf procedure to help me with a more balanced diet. But I'm not taking any milk product now. Just milo and oat. I think it's good to start drinking milk again.

It's ok to drink isotonic drinks? I didn't know and my husband don't allow me to drink those without a proper research on how safe is it... I just got a box of ginger tea. I did that during my first month but my nausea became quite severe I can no longer stand the smell of ru yi you. :(

I think drink moderately is okay ba. .

Back