(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Hi ladies I am making a list of things to buy - can help me out especially those that I am not sure which brand?
Breast Pump - Medela Freestyle? Is this the best?
Steriliser - Avent
Milk bottles - Avent or Tommie Tippie
Diaper bag - Allerhand
Stroller - Bugaboo or Stokke

Besides clothes I also am thinking of buying a cot but don't really know where to buy except mothercare

Hi ladies I am making a list of things to buy - can help me out especially those that I am not sure which brand?
Steriliser - Avent
Diaper bag - Allerhand

Besides clothes I also am thinking of buying a cot but don't really know where to buy except mothercare

I will share what I have used for my #1
Breast pump - Medela Freestyle but sold. going to try Spectra S1 this time
Steriliser - Avent. Heard Pigeon is not bad too
Milk bottles - Pigeon/Bfree
Diaper bag - Lesportsac/Longchamp
Stroller - Combi/Maclaren XT. Will use Aprica Kacoon plus.
Cot - Got from babyfair. Can try Kiddypalace or those baby warehouse at Kaki Bukit.

Hope that helps.

Where to buy the spectra s1? Just read the specs online and the no back flow function really wins medela hands down

I have long champ bag are you referring to the usual pilage models you use it as a diaper bag? The issue I have is that there are no pockets or slots for bb stuff

Where to buy the spectra s1? Just read the specs online and the no back flow function really wins medela hands down

I have long champ bag are you referring to the usual pilage models you use it as a diaper bag? The issue I have is that there are no pockets or slots for bb stuff

Are u in the FB group? We have a discuss about spectra and wanna do bulk order for that.. U can go in and see

Yes the usual Longchamp bag. I use it with a bag organiser with slots/pockets.

Hi mommies, have u all been applying anti stretch mark cream/oil?

I have not, but I think i should start applying. I notice a thin line from my belly button upwards.
Do you mummies know where to buy Palmers stretch mark cream at a cheaper price? is it online?

Ur fren the 8k bungalow confinement got include massage not ? If have actually ok leh .. Breakdown :

$2.8k confinement lady
$600 massage lady
$2k for ingredients and herbs

Total $5.4 k .. So with electricity , laundry, cleaning all this like ok hor .. Some more husband can stay ..

But the picture look like haunted chalet leh don look luxurious enuf for the price

Hmm if I'm not wrong.. Never include massage.. But the location Punggol is not that convenient unless u r staying around there.. Btw your confinement lady is quite ex.. Recommended? I thought mine was quite ex, $2.5k but I think it's the market rate now.. That place is don't look new but it's clean and can see greenery and a bit of sea..

Hmm if I'm not wrong.. Never include massage.. But the location Punggol is not that convenient unless u r staying around there.. Btw your confinement lady is quite ex.. Recommended? I thought mine was quite ex, $2.5k but I think it's the market rate now.. That place is don't look new but it's clean and can see greenery and a bit of sea..
think not good to stay near sea....confinement cannot contact with wind...

Hmm.. is it many mummies stay together in a bungalow? Den will the many babies cry together at different time? Wont it be noisy?

My CL is 2.6k.. she was recommended by another CL whom i wan but she is booked.. hope she is reliable and good.. meeting her nxt week to pass her the deposit..

Hmm.. is it many mummies stay together in a bungalow? Den will the many babies cry together at different time? Wont it be noisy?

My CL is 2.6k.. she was recommended by another CL whom i wan but she is booked.. hope she is reliable and good.. meeting her nxt week to pass her the deposit..
Mine oso recommended by the CL I wanted but fully booked n oso meeting her next week. $2400.

Gd morning mommies :)

I juz returned frm my gynae visit today n d baby has been well. My anxiety for abt a month has flown away after seeing baby well n moving. There is a high chance I might join team pink though despite d old wives tales but will update again after my detail scan nxt month :D

Meplaa my one dunwan to poo but will pee.
For poo, I have to force her too. Very regular on papaya .. Guava but with the sour plum powder.
I m very afraid she is constipated .

Now she's fever. 2 days already whole night can't sleep coz her temperature doesn't subsidized .
Went to see pd but only said.. Normal flu fever.. Will go away 3-5 days.
Today on leave, can't send her to child care.
Very difficult to feed her medicines... Need to force..

I'm using freestyle and Pisa. Prefer Pisa. Find that it's help me a lot for let down
Steriliser - Avent
Using avent. Most other brand bottles can be used.
Diaper bag - Allerhand
Too many .. In the end use my Agnes b & blue label or others causal bag
I'm using stokke .. Love it !! Actually my Hb want to sell the stokke .. He says want to get new one lol
baby cot .. Stokke :)

Steriliser - Avent
Diaper bag - Allerhand

Pump - I'm ising freestyle and Pisa .. Love both .. But still prefer Pisa for let down

Sterliser- used avent and bought avent again

Diaper bag - hahaha .. Bought a lot .. But in the end use my Agnes b , blue label bags or other casual bags .. Too many bags to take .. All in one better

Stroller - using stokke .. Love it !!! Now want to sell lol ... Hb want to get new stroller

Cot - stokke of cos :)

Hi mommies, have u all been applying anti stretch mark cream/oil?

started already... twice a day... bio oil first then the mustela stretch marks prevention cream... works for my first pregnancy... so sticking to this combi...

my parents only pantang say cannot go during hungry ghost festival.. otherwise should be ok la (to your comfort level)... i do bring my dogs swimming...
I still go swim in pool but beach maybe diff...I vaguely rem someone saying something abt beach...

Hi ladies,

Anyone not eating well and still gaining weight? I seem to have problem with weight gain.. Cos I gain a lot during 1st trimester.. So after heading into 2nd trimester my weight didn't go up or down.. It's always plus minus 500g to 1kg..

But u feel so fat! I wonder if it's the water weight that is causing the water gain... I one day only eat 1 or 2 meals. I don't snack.. Just seeing my butt n thigh gets bigger.. Hate seeing myself in the mirror now other than looking at the baby bump makes me happy only.. :(

Back