(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

pumpkin_pie

Hi everyone! I just confirmed my pregnancy via blood test today. Based on online calculator, EDD shld be 8 oct. Hope to meet other oct mummies here!

Have you all decided where to go? And which hospital to deliver?

Checked with gynae already? Called raffles and they ask me to go on 8th week. Hmm..

I've been calling dr woo bit hwa at tiong bahru branch since it's nearer to my hse, but noone picks up the call. Thinkin of Mt. A fr deliver. :)

Tested with a kit again... and it is positive!! Yay, should be due in Oct i guess. Should i see a GP now?

Hmmm ok, btw 7-8 weeks is from the first day of last menses right? I cant decide between TMC or KKH... how about you girls?

Little_Yeo,
i went to a Gynae yesterday becoz was worried as i feel very crampy.
Im only 5 weeks i tink, he did not manage to scan anything only a small small sac, he ask me to go next week becoz i told him my concern is actually ectopic pregnancy. I had a HSG last month so now im pretty worried, dunno if my blocked tubes will cause any complications.

If you scan now maybe can see a small sac and gynae will give you some Vits and Folic Acid.

Anyone starting to have any symptoms already?

I'm currently taking folic acid already so i guess should just wait for a few more weeks... but am so gan jiong!! Hmmm, have sore breast, feeling tired, lowerback aching a bit (might be due to my slipped disc also) and i keep burping today.

Sasandy, fingers crossed for you, hope everything is well!

Little_Yeo,
i went to a Gynae yesterday becoz was worried as i feel very crampy.
Im only 5 weeks i tink, he did not manage to scan anything only a small small sac, he ask me to go next week becoz i told him my concern is actually ectopic pregnancy. I had a HSG last month so now im pretty worried, dunno if my blocked tubes will cause any complications.

If you scan now maybe can see a small sac and gynae will give you some Vits and Folic Acid.

Anyone starting to have any symptoms already?

actually I also have the same concern but husband ask me no negative thots.
I have cramps in my 4th week when I just found out, my left ovary like very pain. But now in 5th week, much better. Other than that, no other symptoms.

I used to eat only 2 meals, but now forcig myself to eat more.

Clinic says only week 7-8 then we can see heartbeat :)

Meaning to say i should book my appointment for end Feb. Do you girls choose Gynae first then Hosp or vice versa?

Meaning to say i should book my appointment for end Feb. Do you girls choose Gynae first then Hosp or vice versa?

For me I choose hospital. Haha. I have admitted to RH before so I really like their service.

Maybe you shld call the clinic and seek for advice?

Think i better go for hosp tour :) hehe! once i decide on which gynae i wanna go then i will call & make appt. Dunno should go to Dr Adrian Woodworth @ CCK (TMC/Mt A) or Dr John Yam @ JP (KKH), wah alot to think about... hahaha

I went and see Dr Adrian Woodworth @ CCK last night for my first scan lei .. he is super duber CHOP CHOP lei .. less then 10 mins settle me.

I told my parents already =)

Think i better go for hosp tour :) hehe! once i decide on which gynae i wanna go then i will call & make appt. Dunno should go to Dr Adrian Woodworth @ CCK (TMC/Mt A) or Dr John Yam @ JP (KKH), wah alot to think about... hahaha

Heard Adrain Woolworth is nice.

I went and see Dr Adrian Woodworth @ CCK last night for my first scan lei .. he is super duber CHOP CHOP lei .. less then 10 mins settle me.

I told my parents already =)

You continuing with him then? Saw reviews he is man of few words... haha

Yes he is a man with few words. Not sure if i will continue with him lei ..
M1 still not up ah??

Hello everyone! Good to see so many oct mummies today!!
My 1st appt with gynae is on week 6. Shld be able to hear heartbeat at that time. A fren who's pregnant too also said her gynae's practice is to see her patients from wk8 onwards. Yes, do take Folic acid if hv not started. Important!!
I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms for my #1. For this bb #2, i burp pretty often n is more sensitive to strong smells like garlic, medicated oil. Hope morning sickness stays away like my 1st pregnancy.
Are all of u 1st time mummies or experienced mummies already? Even though this is my #2, I'm still excited abt this pregnancy!

My 1st appt with gynae is on week 6. Shld be able to hear heartbeat at that time. A fren who's pregnant too also said her gynae's practice is to see her patients from wk8 onwards. Yes, do take Folic acid if hv not started. Important!!
I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms for my #1. For this bb #2, i burp pretty often n is more sensitive to strong smells like garlic, medicated oil. Hope morning sickness stays away like my 1st pregnancy.
Are all of u 1st time mummies or experienced mummies already? Even though this is my #2, I'm still excited abt this pregnancy!

I am 1st time and i been TTC-ing for a yr :) But dunno why today when i know i preg then was moody, like not as happy as i tot i will be... alot of things running through my mind, the pain, whether baby will be sticky anot... scared my menses suddenly come... esp now till end of Feb to see gynae, time pass so slow....

Btw, i use the online EDD calculator, mine is 9 Oct, what about you girls? me & my hubby both of us are Oct babies... haha

Hi all, I also just tested positive this morning.. my 2nd child... still as excited... not sure about EDD yet.. shall try google online...

been TTC for a yr .. this is my first =)
Estimated EDD - 05 Oct (from online due date calculator)

[te="sasandy, post: 6774883, member: 70670"]I went and see Dr Adrian Woodworth @ CCK last night for my first scan lei .. he is super duber CHOP CHOP lei .. less then 10 mins settle me.

I told my parents already =)[/quote]

Adrian woodworth clinic in cck. I stay there too:)

My gyne is dr Adrian in tmc:)

I am now in week 6. Ytd see gyne n can see heartbeat. So amazing though just a tiny little beanie.
So far no morning sickness yet. *fingers crossed*
My #1 puke so bad till drink water also puke. Then dehydrated and admit hospital...

Same. Though #2, still feeling the excitement with the rest of the mummies here.we can chat here till delivery and thereafter shareIinfo n tips on parenthood:)

i told my mum then she say 2 mths can tell others liao in case ppl tap my shoulders or scare me... haha

I am now in week 6. Ytd see gyne n can see heartbeat. So amazing though just a tiny little beanie.
So far no morning sickness yet. *fingers crossed*
My #1 puke so bad till drink water also puke. Then dehydrated and admit hospital...

Same. Though #2, still feeling the excitement with the rest of the mummies here.we can chat here till delivery and thereafter shareIinfo n tips on parenthood:)

Makes me so look forward to see gynae in a few weeks' time! :D

I prefer to keep mum on this pregnancy from my in laws. Later their overly concerns add on to my stress. This cannot do, that cannot touch, so disruptive to my daily life.

This is my #1 too...been TTC for around 2 years.
My parents and PIL totally duno what can eat what cannot eat and what can do and what cannot do. So i dun really have any elderly to advise me.

Hi hi ! So good to see oct group up ! I tested early positive on day of expected period on 26 jan. will see gynae in mod feb which she be wk 6/7, my edd fr online calculator is 6 oct . This is my #2 but we really nervous cos I had an early m/c a few months ago. Trying not to think too much .. Had vomit feeling in early weeks 4 but now I'm perfectly fine - so worrying ! And we r now away for Cny hol .

Hi to all! I tested HCG level positive back in January and finally yesterday went for the ultrasound.. Confirm to be having twins that will be due on 4th October!! They both measured 5.4 weeks yesterday. This is our first children, so we are really excited for the pair to come out and complete our life as a family.

Was at KKH subsidised clinic and the wait was terribly long yest as the doc went for 2 emergency deliveries yest. Anyone has got recommendations of gynae capable of delivering twins? Open to private hospitals as well.

This is my #1 too...been TTC for around 2 years.
My parents and PIL totally duno what can eat what cannot eat and what can do and what cannot do. So i dun really have any elderly to advise me.

We can share share, no worries!

Hi hi ! So good to see oct group up ! I tested early positive on day of expected period on 26 jan. will see gynae in mod feb which she be wk 6/7, my edd fr online calculator is 6 oct . This is my #2 but we really nervous cos I had an early m/c a few months ago. Trying not to think too much .. Had vomit feeling in early weeks 4 but now I'm perfectly fine - so worrying ! And we r now away for Cny hol .

btil, don't think so much now ok... enjoy your CNY hols to the fullest & stay positive! :)

Yes u should. My next visit is on 24 feb:)

Should i go on week 6? is it too early? You went to the CCK clinic or at TMC?

Hi everyone! New mtb here EDD 7 oct! Am 5 weeks in and have not made any appt to see a gynae. Haven't even found one.. not sure what steps to take.

Aside from sore breasts and a missed period I don't really have any other signs and I don't feel preggers?!

Hi everyone! New mtb here EDD 7 oct! Am 5 weeks in and have not made any appt to see a gynae. Haven't even found one.. not sure what steps to take.

Aside from sore breasts and a missed period I don't really have any other signs and I don't feel preggers?!

Congrats Meowmeowmeow!! Me too! Kind of paranoid actually.... juz hoping menses wont come. I juz made an appt with gynae on 17th Feb :) Maybe you can start looking around for gynaes?

We can share share, no worries!

btil, don't think so much now ok... enjoy your CNY hols to the fullest & stay positive! :)

Should i go on week 6? is it too early? You went to the CCK clinic or at TMC?

lil ger, week 6-7 see gyne should be fine. should be able to see the little beanie heartbeat.
i went to TMC Dr Adrian Tan, not the Adrian Woodworth.

Back