(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

I also got consider neo garden.but they are fully book on the date I wanted. Orange clove is confirm good cos my company alway order from them.Their food and service good also...

My baby got little jaundiced issue also. How ah? Cannot ginger is it? How about good cooked with ginger but I don't eat the ginger? My baby pee a lot, but still yellow.. Esp the eyes. And hear sun tanning helps? Is it direct sun light?

My boy is getting really cranky and different recently.. At midnight, CL will feed him fm.. normally he takes the most 30mins to finish.. ytd night he took 1hr to finish for all the midnight feeds.. He will wake up cry loudly for milk.. but once he drink like 5-10ml, he wants to sleep.. Anyone facing this problem?

I drink milo & oats drinks on top of red dates tea.

Vivian, your bb on total BM? If jaundice best to give FM as your BM got ginger leh. How to avoid ginger when u doing confinement?
Best timing for sunning is between 8-9am for 10 min, recommended by my PD. not direct sunlight lah. Use a hanky to cover the eye area

My boy is getting really cranky and different recently.. At midnight, CL will feed him fm.. normally he takes the most 30mins to finish.. ytd night he took 1hr to finish for all the midnight feeds.. He will wake up cry loudly for milk.. but once he drink like 5-10ml, he wants to sleep.. Anyone facing this problem?
U r not alone. Mine also. Drink 20ml then sleep, then cry, feed again another 20ml. Whole feeding is 1 hr.

My boy also lik that during the midnight. Takes more than 1hr to finish the milk. After that dont want to slp immed but daytime he slp well... Headache.. Not enough slp and breast pain also. Now got hubby help me in the night, cannot imagine when my hubby go back work.

I drink milo & oats drinks on top of red dates tea.

Vivian, your bb on total BM? If jaundice best to give FM as your BM got ginger leh. How to avoid ginger when u doing confinement?
Best timing for sunning is between 8-9am for 10 min, recommended by my PD. not direct sunlight lah. Use a hanky to cover the eye area
Yes, total BM. Huh.. Okie.. No wonder..
Another problem is my stupid boobs!!! Engorged and sore all the time.. Omg..

Vivian88,
Go to chinese medical shop, ask the people there.There is a herb that bb bath to reduce jaundice.My bb also have jaundice. Reading is 139.Bath her using the herb+sun tan for 4 days.Jaundice reading drop to 58.We so surprised.
Now I also take ginger and also pump milk.But supply little la.No issue for BB.
Else can try let BB drink water.helps to reduce jaundice.but there is a saying that bb not suppose to take water la.But I got give bb water too.

All babies drink milk like in a rush? My baby always drink so fast. Sometimes after burp put him to bed..he will halfway awake like uncomfortable.so I'll Faster carry him up to burp. He like going to be out of breathe n choke. Scared me like hell. How to avoid This to happen?

My boy also lik that during the midnight. Takes more than 1hr to finish the milk. After that dont want to slp immed but daytime he slp well... Headache.. Not enough slp and breast pain also. Now got hubby help me in the night, cannot imagine when my hubby go back work.
My baby is drink too fast like going breathless... I have to take out the bottle few times to let him rest. Sighhh

All babies drink milk like in a rush? My baby always drink so fast. Sometimes after burp put him to bed..he will halfway awake like uncomfortable.so I'll Faster carry him up to burp. He like going to be out of breathe n choke. Scared me like hell. How to avoid This to happen?

My baby also drink very fast and in the rush then later will burp out loud plus puke milk. There's once she merlion in the midnight from her mouth and nose. After that incident I don't let her sleep in her baby pillow. She then sleep on adult pillow. At least there's a 30°slope, for her milk to go down her little stomach... lol.. my silly logic but it works. Now lesser puke in the midnight and I can sleep better. Otherwise always paranoid by her noise. Thought she'll choke by her puke. I also let her sleep on her tummy on the adult pillow.

Oh ya, I didn't even carry my baby in my arm when feeding her milk. Just put her on the pillow and feed. Lazy mommy...hehe

Last edited:
These are how I rest my baby on the adult pillow ;)

2014-10-28 22.44.23.jpg

U shave ur bb hair when full month.her head shape very nice:)

Yup.. shaved on full month. Shape nice could be due to cesarean birth. Thought that natural birth baby induce or not head shape will be not so nice?!

Hehe.. keen to share your baby photo as well?

All your babies drink fast!

Mine drinks okay I guess, but suckle for not long, like 5 mins then don't want cos my let down too much. -.- then he doesn't like it. Then also will leave milk in mouth then forget to swallow then cough/choke abit. Then kana hiccups. Hahaha. Aiyo. Then if he only drink for like 5 mins, it's like every hour he wanna drink. Lol!! So tiring. But good thing not the whole day like that. If not I faint already.

My boobs also getting sore/engorged. I just pumped out cos he only suckle on one side. Then I give the rest to my #1 to drink. Haha.

Vivian88,
May I know how much Betty charges? She do home visit right?
Yes.. She does.. $150.. But she really good. Because I saw one and didn't solve my problem. She solve plus will follow with me, like stil whatsapp me. If I got any problem just take hoot whatsapp her now.

All your babies drink fast!

Mine drinks okay I guess, but suckle for not long, like 5 mins then don't want cos my let down too much. -.- then he doesn't like it. Then also will leave milk in mouth then forget to swallow then cough/choke abit. Then kana hiccups. Hahaha. Aiyo. Then if he only drink for like 5 mins, it's like every hour he wanna drink. Lol!! So tiring. But good thing not the whole day like that. If not I faint already.

My boobs also getting sore/engorged. I just pumped out cos he only suckle on one side. Then I give the rest to my #1 to drink. Haha.
Hahah. I don't even dare to pump. I just tahan the pain! Because I scared stimulate even more milk! Btw.. I got some nice photos to share.. Enjoy.. Let me know if you guys want to take newborn photos! My friend very pro!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 212
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 206
My baby also drink very fast and in the rush then later will burp out loud plus puke milk. There's once she merlion in the midnight from her mouth and nose. After that incident I don't let her sleep in her baby pillow. She then sleep on adult pillow. At least there's a 30°slope, for her milk to go down her little stomach... lol.. my silly logic but it works. Now lesser puke in the midnight and I can sleep better. Otherwise always paranoid by her noise. Thought she'll choke by her puke. I also let her sleep on her tummy on the adult pillow.

Oh ya, I didn't even carry my baby in my arm when feeding her milk. Just put her on the pillow and feed. Lazy mommy...hehe
Once my baby puke from mouth and nose too. Adult pillow won't make them uncomfortable? I shall try. How Much should our baby drink at 1mth+?

Once my baby puke from mouth and nose too. Adult pillow won't make them uncomfortable? I shall try. How Much should our baby drink at 1mth+?

My baby is drinking FM 120ml = 4oz - 7-8 feeds now at day 39
She can finish her milk in less than 10mins, shld condider very fast ba...

I prop a small heavy pillow (wheat buck) at the end (bottom/leg) to stop her from keep sliding down the adult pillow. You just trial and error.

My baby seems very comfortable sleeping like this. She can even sleep in her bouncer chair (fisherprice type) and car seat for long hours so I suppose this position is alright for her.

Last edited:
My baby is drinking FM 120ml = 4oz - 7-8 feeds now at day 39
She can finish her milk in less than 10mins, shld condider very fast ba...

I prop a small heavy pillow (wheat buck) at the end (bottom/leg) to stop her from keep sliding down the adult pillow. You just trial and error.

My baby seems very comfortable sleeping like this. She can even sleep in her bouncer chair (fisherprice type) and car seat for long hours so I suppose this position is alright for her.
Our baby same drink very fast. I noticed my baby also zzz car seat very long. I feel the posture like uncomfortable n bad for e bone. But he seems to enjoy. Lol!
Oki I will try try Later.

Hi bunnyhorse, are u breastfeeding or using bottle? If you are using bottle, you may wanna try changing the teat to a slower flow.

Our baby same drink very fast. I noticed my baby also zzz car seat very long. I feel the posture like uncomfortable n bad for e bone. But he seems to enjoy. Lol!
Oki I will try try Later.

If baby is uncomfortable they definitely cry or scream. I'm sure you'd already experience this by now. Their body are very flexible, moreover they don't stay at that particular position the whole time, they'll always doing stretching themselves so don't worry ;)

Yaa, do try and let us know if this works for you as well :)

Yes, I got a LC to check on me. She taught me how to latch, she also said my nipples quite bad shape already. So I have to rest the nipple or if I can tahan best is latch. Because of engorgement and block ducts also. I DL on demand and tahan the pain.. My nipples don't bleed anymore but it's the lumps that kills me. And i got oversupply now.. My breast leaks ever after BB feed, and engorged almost a,l the time. My LC don't suggest me to pump because I will stimulate even more milk! Hai... I use cold cabbage to relieve a bit before I sleep. But no use.. They say it will reduce your supply, but mine not reducing at all..

U try cold compress (I.e just use ice pack) on the breast to relief the swelling and pain but not the nipple. As u use cold compress u hand express out the milk. Just enough to feel relief. I did that when I was engorged in between every feed. But my LC asked me not to do it so often. Cos supply will drop greatly.

In the mean time make sure u let bb direct latch and try a few different latching positions. cos it drains different ducts. I usually use cradle to drain top n bottom and football to drain the sides. Side lying also bee good for me. massage the lumps as bb suckles. Will take a few days for the supply to adjust itself. Once bb intake increase you will feel less engorged. My bb 2 weeks already, I direct latch from delivery. Now then I start feeling my breasts are empty after each feed.

I engage massage lady this afternoon.see if she can solve those lump issue. Will definitely look for Betty if still cannot solve the lump issue...a few lump have been with me since 2 weeks ago...

@verine22
Your massage auntie is oya is it?
Today is the first day she came to massge me. Omg the binder is tight and want me to slp with that!
It's mine haha. I had aunty oyah too. I took off the cloth in the middle of the night for the first 2 days. The rest of the days I just take them off in the evening then I bathe.

Me natural birth.bb headshape not round and she keep sleeping facing right side.now keep adjusting her head.
Here is the pic of my little one.
Intend to shave her hair when full month too.
My bb head also abit longated coz of the push. Doc said it will become rounder as he grows. If u want nice head shape, u can try let her sleep in yao lan. My nieces have nice heads coz of that. I didn't let my first LO sleep in yao lan though.

My bb will drink in a rush and breath very heavy. Sometime will grasp for air which scares me alot.

It's mine haha. I had aunty oyah too. I took off the cloth in the middle of the night for the first 2 days. The rest of the days I just take them off in the evening then I bathe.
ytd had first session with her in the evening, i also took off in the middle of the night. she quite hardcore on selling that green oil but if u dont wamt she is fine with it.

Hi mommies.. need your advice... i just realised i have a transparent blister on my nip.. is it safe to continue latching?

Hi mommies.. need your advice... i just realised i have a transparent blister on my nip.. is it safe to continue latching?
Yes. It is. It's ok even if there's some blood. Bb will be able to pass out in his urine or poo. But it may be painful for you. What I did the last time I had blister was to use a nipple shield.

My hubby also dun like the idea of sleep yao lan.We just let her sleep with confinement lady on the bed.The challenge will come when bb knows how to turn and flip.heard from some that bb might fall from bed...

My hubby also dun like the idea of sleep yao lan.We just let her sleep with confinement lady on the bed.The challenge will come when bb knows how to turn and flip.heard from some that bb might fall from bed...

Can buy bed rail guard to prevent from falling.

I remove my bed frame and sleep on floor when my #2 is 4mo then switch back when she ard 18mo.

Anyway she also sleep in yaolan, was a breeze for me as quite diff to get her into sleep when grow older so yaolan is quite a saviour for me.

Yes. It is. It's ok even if there's some blood. Bb will be able to pass out in his urine or poo. But it may be painful for you. What I did the last time I had blister was to use a nipple shield.

@littlebeemama Thanks!

How about any ways to treat colic? My girl has been crying non stop every night for 3 to 5 hours. And only stops when i nurse her. Once i stop feeding she will cry again. And after every feed she will vomit even after burping her.

@littlebeemama Thanks!

How about any ways to treat colic? My girl has been crying non stop every night for 3 to 5 hours. And only stops when i nurse her. Once i stop feeding she will cry again. And after every feed she will vomit even after burping her.

I gave 'Dentinox' 2.5ml on spoon and feed my baby when she's abt 7days old. In just 10mins she's a happy baby again. Her cry is so much different from the usual. She's can't stomach her milk and cry while drinking and was uncomfortable for several hours.

So far only took once. If can burp to relieve is good otherwise give medicine isn't a bad choice if really in need.

I gave 'Dentinox' 2.5ml on spoon and feed my baby when she's abt 7days old. In just 10mins she's a happy baby again. Her cry is so much different from the usual. She's can't stomach her milk and cry while drinking and was uncomfortable for several hours.

So far only took once. If can burp to relieve is good otherwise give medicine isn't a bad choice if really in need.
Dentinox? Isn't that a teething gel? U mean there is liquid form to treat colic?

Back