(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

wah sounds good. Recommend leh. Hehehe
I'm using a lady called cik oyah. If you want, I can share her contacts with you. Can't remember how much she charges though but I know it's around $50-$70 range. My hairstylist recommended her saying she's good with engorged breasts. When I called her, she also mentioned over the phone if got engorgement within first few days can call her already.

Hello mummies.. this is my 1st time writing in this thread and a 1st time mummy :) kind of anxious n feeling excited at the same time. My edd will be oct 17.. however experience brown blood discharge yesterday went to labour ward and checked only 1cm dilated so was ask to go home n wait.. currently i experience menses cramps n tail bone pain.. just checked i realise got black discharge.. feeling kind of stress and my gynae is not in town will only be back on oct 7th.. mummies can advise me what should i do.. anyone experience this tooo..

Jus called the labour ward nurse to check.. they mention that it could be the residual blood after the cervix examination. I will continue to monitor.. so stresss...anyone has pain at the tail bone area..

I'm using a lady called cik oyah. If you want, I can share her contacts with you. Can't remember how much she charges though but I know it's around $50-$70 range. My hairstylist recommended her saying she's good with engorged breasts. When I called her, she also mentioned over the phone if got engorgement within first few days can call her already.
Auntie oya hp is it 9743 5037?
I am using her after i give birth. A friend of mine recommand her. She use cream and lemon grass oil

Hello mummies.. this is my 1st time writing in this thread and a 1st time mummy :) kind of anxious n feeling excited at the same time. My edd will be oct 17.. however experience brown blood discharge yesterday went to labour ward and checked only 1cm dilated so was ask to go home n wait.. currently i experience menses cramps n tail bone pain.. just checked i realise got black discharge.. feeling kind of stress and my gynae is not in town will only be back on oct 7th.. mummies can advise me what should i do.. anyone experience this tooo..

You feeling any contractions anot? Lower back pain (tail bone area) can be one of the signs of labour. If still persist you shld go labour ward. If your gynae not in town but baby want to come out also no choice. Haha. All the best mummy!

Jus called the labour ward nurse to check.. they mention that it could be the residual blood after the cervix examination. I will continue to monitor.. so stresss...anyone has pain at the tail bone area..

If it is only tail bone that is painful then not labour pain. But if it is lower back, spread across, like very "suan" then it is labour pain. Maybe call your clinic and ask if anyone is relieving your gyne. There should be someone you can go to if emergency. U know who to contact if you go into la our before your gyne comes back?

mummies, i went to a check up at Fetal assessment unit this week as gynae wants me to seek 2nd opinion whether placenta is low.

i measured 2.7kg last week but only 1 week passed, i went to TMC Fetal assessment unit the sonographer measured bb at 3.3kg.. :eek:

my hb n i cannot believe cos we follow gynae machine during checkups all the while and got normal increase of weight all along. but now this sonographer measurement, claim she used head, tummy and femur length to determine weight...

any idea the FAU ultrasound machine is more accurate than what gynae is using? I am with Dr Sim Lee Ngor. Bcos of this, Dr Sim ask me to consider induced or c-sec... i feel "angry" like u mean all along ur machine is wrong and u don wanna check bb weight right now with your machine and instead ask me to consider induce or c sec bcos of sonographer report? We are talking about 600g increase in a week, this is serious!

Hi mummies, I'm at 39 weeks 4 days now, however no sign of labour except abit of brown discharge. Baby measurement 3.9kg and doctor suggested me to go for c section due to big size. Should I go ahead or continue to wait for labour?

Like to ask the mummies who gave birth at tmc, can we room-in day & night with our baby if staying at 2-bedded. Or shd just ask for baby when visitors come or feeding time?

I heard of nautral 3.4-3.5kg. But 3.9kg may be abit too big? So may be a strain for the mommy.

Wah! Suddenly got so many new Oct mommies. Welcome welcome.

I also experiencing tailbone pain esp after sitting for long time or end of day. Guess at our stage now as long persistent pain or anything abnormal we can just call the gynae to seek opinion. Better be safe than sorry.

Hihi. Your edd same as mine Lolx. Try to relax and rest more. Tail bone pain I experienced much earlier around 30-34 weeks. Now it's more of pelvis pain and pain near the vaginal area whenever I stay in a position for too long or try to move in bed.

Wah! Suddenly got so many new Oct mommies. Welcome welcome.

I also experiencing tailbone pain esp after sitting for long time or end of day. Guess at our stage now as long persistent pain or anything abnormal we can just call the gynae to seek opinion. Better be safe than sorry.

I'm so envious of u.. My gynae's policy is to NEVER answer patient's calls and he is extremely strict about it.

Hihi. Your edd same as mine Lolx. Try to relax and rest more. Tail bone pain I experienced much earlier around 30-34 weeks. Now it's more of pelvis pain and pain near the vaginal area whenever I stay in a position for too long or try to move in bed.

I've been having pelvic pain for a long time since ard 28 wks, but it mysteriously disappeared recently (touch wood). Shouldn't it be the opposite since bb is bigger now? Strange right?

I've been having pelvic pain for a long time since ard 28 wks, but it mysteriously disappeared recently (touch wood). Shouldn't it be the opposite since bb is bigger now? Strange right?

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am in my 39 weeks. EDD is 9 Oct. First time mum.
Have no feeling that the bb is coming out.

I am having the same symptoms too. Suddenly I feel much better as compared to few months ago. I also been wondering why.

If it is only tail bone that is painful then not labour pain. But if it is lower back, spread across, like very "suan" then it is labour pain. Maybe call your clinic and ask if anyone is relieving your gyne. There should be someone you can go to if emergency. U know who to contact if you go into la our before your gyne comes back?

Yes.. my gynae told me who is covering gynae but just dont feel comfortable becos never have any contact with her before le...

My tail bone is like aching the whole day le.. feeling crampy around the below adomen area not sure if that is contraction so need to monitor.. i am still having brown discharge till now tooo.. let us all mummies have a smooth delivery!!

My tail bone is like aching the whole day le.. feeling crampy around the below adomen area not sure if that is contraction so need to monitor.. i am still having brown discharge till now tooo.. let us all mummies have a smooth delivery!!
Don't be shy. Just call the relief gyne. Better call her early so she can have some contact with you, know your case and help you better.

Like to ask the mummies who gave birth at tmc, can we room-in day & night with our baby if staying at 2-bedded. Or shd just ask for baby when visitors come or feeding time?
Yes u can room in w baby but they will request bb to be in nursery in certain times for checkup / cord cleaning / etc.

My personal view is to let bb go inside nursery after in your room for an hour or two if ur baby is scared of cold. They have a area in the nursery to keep the baby warm.

Ya better call your replacement Gynae. My contraction happens to be at lower abdomen instead of whole tummy as well. Ard pubic area and below belly button

Im 38week and 4days now.. my symptoms changed too.. my pelvic area pain is gone... but tummy seems to harden more frequently causing my back ache but no pain de.. and i have upper backache.. seems like my baby no coming so early..

My EDD is 21 oct...I start to have brownish discharge this morning too.i show it to my hubby and he jumped out from bed.As 1st time parents, he tot I need to go hospital to deliver liao.ha ha...

Now I monitoring cos I didnt feel much pain or contraction.

May I know how does tail bone pain feel like?

I'm feeling sore around the lower abdomen... It happens when I stand up from my sleeping or sitting position and doesn't seem like has anything to do with contractions.. The bones at the bottom of my ass also feel pain...

Nowadays I got to sit really straight and can't slouch.. Whenever I sit in a more relaxed position, can feel my bump 'sitting' in the top of my thighs and the top of my bump pushing against bottom of my breasts.. Feeling very hot and sweaty.. Haha...

My EDD is 21 oct...I start to have brownish discharge this morning too.i show it to my hubby and he jumped out from bed.As 1st time parents, he tot I need to go hospital to deliver liao.ha ha...

Now I monitoring cos I didnt feel much pain or contraction.

May I know how does tail bone pain feel like?

Haha.. you make me laugh.. can imagine your hubby must be very gan jiong when you show him..

Very cartoon hor...now I lost leh..I dunno if I should go kkh cos I dun have gynae number... any advise...go or stay at home to monitor?

Kkh nurse ask me monitor.for pain or water bag burst...so I monitoring. Maybe have contraction but I not so sensitive. Working hard to differentiate what is contraction and what is bb moving around feel now...so gan cheong...

Kkh nurse ask me monitor.for pain or water bag burst...so I monitoring. Maybe have contraction but I not so sensitive. Working hard to differentiate what is contraction and what is bb moving around feel now...so gan cheong...

Contractions like menstrual cramps. If not sure just call hospital n admit

Yes I was v insensitive to contractions too. When I was on Ctg , nurses told me I have contractions 2mins apart but I can't feel it.

Yes I was v insensitive to contractions too. When I was on Ctg , nurses told me I have contractions 2mins apart but I can't feel it.
Just went for my weekly check up at 39w/2d. Did cervical check an no dilation, did CTG and no contraction.
doc told me of 3 scenario - 1. induced and experience prolonged delivery. 2. induced with forcep/vacuum assistant. 3. csec.

Getting pretty nervous and scare now.

Im 38week and 4days now.. my symptoms changed too.. my pelvic area pain is gone... but tummy seems to harden more frequently causing my back ache but no pain de.. and i have upper backache.. seems like my baby no coming so early..
I'm 38 weeks and 2 days now. Looks like baby's gonna be full term haha. Next check up on Tuesday. By then will be 38 weeks and 5 days. Dr Adrian haven't check for dilation. Don't think that's his practice. Only say water bag burst go TMC. And ask to count baby's movements everyday. My bag is packed and ready Liao. Jia you mummies!

Just went for my weekly check up at 39w/2d. Did cervical check an no dilation, did CTG and no contraction.
doc told me of 3 scenario - 1. induced and experience prolonged delivery. 2. induced with forcep/vacuum assistant. 3. csec.

Getting pretty nervous and scare now.

Ermm from personal experience , induced Does not necessary mean prolong delivery. For no1, my induced delivery was3 hrs from the time Gynae burst water bag. No2 took slightly longer at 5 hrs as she could not come down due to cord ard her neck

Ermm from personal experience , induced Does not necessary mean prolong delivery. For no1, my induced delivery was3 hrs from the time Gynae burst water bag. No2 took slightly longer at 5 hrs as she could not come down due to cord ard her neck
does burst water bag pain? gosh i know I shouldn't be talking abt scare of pain and more focus on bb's health.

oh doc is saying prolong delivery cos of bb face is facing abit upward...

Doc suggested next thurs which is full term, to go for fetal assessment if bb still face up, no contraction, no dilation and will admit straight and see whether to induce.

So I can still opt for water bag burst if no contraction/dilation instead of csec?

does burst water bag pain? gosh i know I shouldn't be talking abt scare of pain and more focus on bb's health.

oh doc is saying prolong delivery cos of bb face is facing abit upward...

Doc suggested next thurs which is full term, to go for fetal assessment if bb still face up, no contraction, no dilation and will admit straight and see whether to induce.

So I can still opt for water bag burst if no contraction/dilation instead of csec?
Frankly burst water bag v painful I feel. I feel it's more pain than contraction.
Yeah my no2 also facing up , which might be y my second labour is longer than first.

Anyone has any good recommendations for a gynae that's pro natural birth without epidural / forceps or vacuum? Seriously considering changing my gynae..

Hello mummies, I have given birth on monday, and due to some issues, my cl is unable to come. Any body got any good confinement lady to intro? Need 1 urgently. .

Back