(2014/09) September 2014

Hi all

may I know usually how are the antenatal and delivery package like?
Saw DR Hii it's about 1800 for normal delivery include ultrasound scan and all antenatal consultation...

Hi, I'm at 7 weeks+. Edd is early Sept. Only discovered I'm pregnant cuz I went to GP for indigestion ><;;

I was Bloated all week.... and then today suddenly no symptoms... now I'm worried.

Woo hoo, hi all mummies-to-be. I'll joining all wef today. Confirmed 4 weeks by clinic doc.. guess goto go gatecrash KKH for package and gynae.. who to PM to join the secret FB huh?

Woo hoo, hi all mummies-to-be. I'll joining all wef today. Confirmed 4 weeks by clinic doc.. guess goto go gatecrash KKH for package and gynae.. who to PM to join the secret FB huh?

Do PM me :)

To all new September 2014 mummies-to-be, congrats & do PM me to join our secret Facebook group :D

Hi all

may I know usually how are the antenatal and delivery package like?
Saw DR Hii it's about 1800 for normal delivery include ultrasound scan and all antenatal consultation...
Hi Xinz, , you'll be going to Dr Hii? I'm most probably going to him for my checks as his clinic is near my in-law's place which I'm staying now till my bto arrives.

I went to him last year after my m/c cos my menses didn't come for almost 3 months. My hubs and I felt comfortable with him, so we will be going back this time

Can add me in your Facebook as well? I'm still not sure if my edd is early oct or end sep. Just tested positive just now n hv not seen gynae yet. Nice to know all of you here :)

Hi everyone! Congrats to all!

Just tested positive. This will be no 2. My no 1 is a 29months baby girl that I m still breastfeeding.

Dr. Adrian Woodworth was my Gynae for no 1 which was delivered in Mount Alvernia.

And yes, he prefers TMC.

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just join today and am going to be 8 weeks tomorrow.

Just had my first gynae appt last thursday and was glad to know that I was 7 weeks 2 days when I thought I was only at Week 6. EDD is 9 Sep 2014.

This is the first baby. So very very excited as been TTC for over 1 year.

How can I joing the FB group?

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just join today and am going to be 8 weeks tomorrow.

Just had my first gynae appt last thursday and was glad to know that I was 7 weeks 2 days when I thought I was only at Week 6. EDD is 9 Sep 2014.

This is the first baby. So very very excited as been TTC for over 1 year.

How can I joing the FB group?

I have added both of you. Do look out for an email invite (may be in junk/spam folder) :)

Hi, I'm at 7 weeks+. Edd is early Sept. Only discovered I'm pregnant cuz I went to GP for indigestion ><;;

I was Bloated all week.... and then today suddenly no symptoms... now I'm worried.

hi Miaoz13,

I have similar issues. I experienced only giddiness, tender breasts, tiredness and sensitivity to smell from week 5-6 of pregnancy other than that, I can eat well and sleep weel. Suddenly in week 7, I had no symptoms totally, very energetic, not sensitive to smell no giddiness not tired as well.

I'm at 8th week, my gynae appt is in 11th week. Being a first time mum, the lost of symptoms is just puzzling and to an extent, worrisome, I'm wondering if I should see a gynae tmr just to make sure baby is ok. Should I? Anyone else experience anything similar?

hi Miaoz13,

I have similar issues. I experienced only giddiness, tender breasts, tiredness and sensitivity to smell from week 5-6 of pregnancy other than that, I can eat well and sleep weel. Suddenly in week 7, I had no symptoms totally, very energetic, not sensitive to smell no giddiness not tired as well.

I'm at 8th week, my gynae appt is in 11th week. Being a first time mum, the lost of symptoms is just puzzling and to an extent, worrisome, I'm wondering if I should see a gynae tmr just to make sure baby is ok. Should I? Anyone else experience anything similar?
Im having the exact same as u symptoms as u! In my week 9 now and having no nausea etc which i used to have in week 5-7. Abit worried too as next visit to gynae is on 14 feb.

Im having the exact same as u symptoms as u! In my week 9 now and having no nausea etc which i used to have in week 5-7. Abit worried too as next visit to gynae is on 14 feb.

Finally someone in the same boat as me! and my next appt is on the 15th of Feb! Many friends told me to be positive cos lack of symptoms is a lucky thing but then i wish i have more assurance then just luck. I dont think I am able to enjoy CNY without knowing if baby development is normal so I guess I will go to the clinic as walk-in tmr. I dont think i even need to see my own gynae, any will do! as long the scan shows a healthy embryo/baby, i will feel at ease.

hi Miaoz13,

My symptoms came back week 8+
Totally have no new year mood now. T_T

Congratzz to all of u...
I just tested positive three days ago n went to see GP to confirmed ytrday.....
Estimated EDD is end sept/early oct... Am i welcome to join this group?? :)
All of u found gyae alrdy? I m still finding mine....cos totally inexperience with all these.... :(

Sweetmadness,
Can u add me to e secret fb pg? Its my first pregnancy... I really like to know more stuffs.
[email protected]

Congratzz to all of u...
I just tested positive three days ago n went to see GP to confirmed ytrday.....
Estimated EDD is end sept/early oct... Am i welcome to join this group?? :)
All of u found gyae alrdy? I m still finding mine....cos totally inexperience with all these.... :(

Sweetmadness,
Can u add me to e secret fb pg? Its my first pregnancy... I really like to know more stuffs.
[email protected]

Hi congrats! I've added you. Do check for an email invite (may be in spam/junk folder) :)

Can I join the secret fb group? [email protected]. Is preggie with #2 and likely due September. Actually conceived when i'm still breastfeeding my #1 who just turned 11mos. But oredi start to bfg only at night since 2 months back. Now stopped bfg for 4 days liao since I know I'm preggie. Went back to my gynae gleneagles Dr. LC Foong & done blood test. Progesterone level indicate Ard 4.5weeks preggie. Going back to scan btw 7 - 8 weeks for heartbeat scan.after going thru #1,there is so many growth milestones for the foetus. So hope all goes well!

Can I join the secret fb group? [email protected]. Is preggie with #2 and likely due September. Actually conceived when i'm still breastfeeding my #1 who just turned 11mos. But oredi start to bfg only at night since 2 months back. Now stopped bfg for 4 days liao since I know I'm preggie. Went back to my gynae gleneagles Dr. LC Foong & done blood test. Progesterone level indicate Ard 4.5weeks preggie. Going back to scan btw 7 - 8 weeks for heartbeat scan.after going thru #1,there is so many growth milestones for the foetus. So hope all goes well!
Hi, can u add me too at [email protected].

I should be edd end of sept.
Hi all, just found out about this forum. ;)

Tested positive on 8th Jan. Currently into my 9th week. EDD: 3 Sep 2014. My first baby! Hubby is getting all anxious and looking out for me even when i walk. Good thing is no need to do spring cleaning during CNY. :p

sweetmadness, can add me into the secret fb group? email: [email protected] TIA!

Added all 3, do look out for an email invite (may be in junk/spam folder) :)

Congrats to all mums to be!

I tested positive on 21 jan and today just came back from gyne visit. This is my #2 and currently 6 weeks now. Edd is 29 sept. I am keen to join the secret fb group:)

Sweetmadness, i have pm u. Pls add me into the group, thanks.

Congrats to all mums to be!

I tested positive on 21 jan and today just came back from gyne visit. This is my #2 and currently 6 weeks now. Edd is 29 sept. I am keen to join the secret fb group:)

Sweetmadness, i have pm u. Pls add me into the group, thanks.

Received your pm. Added, do look out for an email invite (may be in junk/spam folder) :)

Back