(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Words.in.Frames will be on vacation on 4-14 April 2016 and business will only resume on 15 April 2016. Due to limited e-mail access during this period of time, responses to your inquiries and e-mails might take a little bit longer than usual, we seek your understanding and patience in advance. Customers who need their artworks during this period of time are advised to place their orders earlier in March 2016 so that the artworks will be delivered before 3 April 2016. You can also refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section and you will quite likely find the answers to your questions or inquiries too. Thanks for your support, as always!

Dear Georgy/ Words in Frame,

I am once again awed by the beautiful artwork done by you. Thank you for a fantastic presentation I can give to my little niece. =)

Hi Rebeccas, 1st and foremost, thanks for ordering your 16th artwork from us, we truly appreciate your support all these years. Glad to know that we have exceeded your expectation again and it just goes to show we never take our customers' support for granted, be it your 1st or 16th orders. We believe the Gift you have made for your little niece will surely add colours to her birthday celebration. Once again, thanks for your support and we are already looking forward to your 17th order. :)

A new shade of red ( 06 ) has been added to the choices of colours ( 16 now instead of 15 ) we offer to our customers now!
Colour%2BChoices%2B003.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Georgy,

Once again thank you for a very well designed and made frame. The whole effect of the picture is better than what i expected and really beautiful. Dont know how you can manage to keep track of your previous customers info, but to know that you remembered i previously ordered from you and my home address is just so amazing! That's suberb customer service!

Hi Joyyi18, glad to know that you love the finished product and it exceeds your expectation. Customer satisfaction is always our priority and we always strive to deliver beyond our customers' expectation. Your children' names and the text you provided just matched each other so well that we are able to do something unique and meaningful for your family. Yes, we do keep a very detailed in-house customers database so that we know our customers well, we never take our customers for granted, every customer counts! :)

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ baby shower or child 1st birthday? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Kids'Names series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for his / her child :)
KNB-2418-0016.jpg

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ baby shower or child 1st birthday? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Kids'Names series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for his / her child :)
KNB-1813-0001.jpg

Hi 2boysmummy,

Welcome back and nice to hear from you again after your last enquiry in January 2016.

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our artworks and your enquiry. Our artworks are uniquely designed, skilfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook and Instagram to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted. You can also take a look at all the comments, feedback & compliments from our customers at http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/06/compliments-from-customers.html to gain a fairer and better view of our products & services.

For family of 5, you might want to take a look at the samples posted in our

Family Names Series
- 5 Names ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/11/family-names-series-5-names.html )

If you are unable to find something suitable or appropriate for your occasion, we can always customize an existing design to suit your needs.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount.

If the total amount after discount is more than S$50.00, there will be no delivery charge if you want us to deliver the artwork to you.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Superb service as usual. Very efficient and this is my 6th or 7th order i think. Will continue to support but hope the price won't increase further.

Hi Rine, thanks for your positive comments about our products and services. Yes, we have just delivered your 7th order to you and we truly appreciate your support all these years since we started promoting our products here in SingaporeMotherhood.com in June 2010. In the last 7 years, we did revised our prices ONCE in mid 2011 to better reflect the actual amount of effort and time spent in creating our artworks. Your 1st 4 orders were made in June, August, October and November in 2010 and subsequent 3 orders were made in 2014, 2015 and now 2016. So you are right, the prices you paid for your 5th, 6th & 7th order are based on the revised price scheme ( set in 2011 ) and they were higher as compared to the prices you paid in 2010. But we have not revise our prices since 2011 and I don't think we will, so you can be rest assured that our price will not increase further for your future orders. Just want to give you the assurance that we do not take the support of our customers for granted and we will continue to improve the quality of our products and services at no extra cost. :)

Thanks Rine for your feedback, really pleased to know that your friend loves what she got and I believe it is going a good reminder to her family to stay together as one each time they see the artwork in their home. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

In conjunction with the upcoming Great Singapore Sale ( GSS 2016 ) from 3 June to 14 August 2016, Words.in.Frames will also be launching its 1st Great Singapore Sale Promotion during the same period of time. As part of this GSS 2016 Promotion, 1st time customer will enjoy a 10% discount when they place an order between 3 June and 14 August 2016. For returning customers, in appreciation of their support, they will enjoy a 15% discount when they place an order during this promotional period.

So if you are looking something unique, personalized and meaningful for someone special during this period of time, Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Hi Georgy, Thanks for the awesome artwork you done for me! My friends and family are so amazing by the work you done! Thumbs up for the services. Will definitely intro my friends and hope to purchase from you again in future for a gift for my Friend!

Hi Missesjoanna, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post your comments & feedback on both our Facebook page and here in SingaporeMotherhood.com, we truly appreciate your support from the depth of our hearts. We are also very happy to hear that the recipient of the artwork likes the artwork we have made for them. One of the reasons why our artworks are so meaningful to the recipient is because you, the one who gave him / her the artwork, was also involved in the design of the artwork. We surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Sellingoff, welcome back and nice to hear from you again after 1.5 years. To meet your budget of S$30, you will only be able to look at frame size 17 cm x 12 cm, i.e. the artwork size will only be 15 cm x 10 cm. With such a small artwork space and the minimum font size required to cut IN / OUT any item on the artwork, the number of items that can be cut IN / OUT will be very much restricted. I can only advise if what you want is do-able within your budget after we know what you want. Do send us an e-mail with your requirements to [email protected] and we will move from there. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

In conjunction with the upcoming Great Singapore Sale ( GSS 2016 ) from 3 June to 14 August 2016, Words.in.Frames will also be launching its 1st Great Singapore Sale Promotion during the same period of time. As part of this GSS 2016 Promotion, 1st time customer will enjoy a 10% discount when they place an order between 3 June and 14 August 2016. For returning customers, in appreciation of their support, they will enjoy a 15% discount when they place an order during this promotional period.

So if you are looking something unique, personalized and meaningful for someone special during this period of time, Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

oh. am i still in time for the GSS promo?

Thank you for the great service. You helped to deliver the items to my gf and she loved the surprised gift. This is definitely a better gift than flowers as she can keep this for a long time to come. The design is great, you understood what I wanted and customized a design that I had in mind. Keep up the good work!

Hi Leo26, though our 2016 Great Singapore Sale promotion ended on 14 August 2016, but since you are a SingaporeMorherhood.com member, you are still entitled to the 10% discount applicable to all SMH members. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Pinkliciouz, glad to know that your gf loves what we have made for her and I believe the personal touch that comes with the artwork is what that makes the difference. She will remember you each time she sees the artwork and cherish your friendship with her more. Once again, thanks for your support and orders and we surely look forward to hear from you again! Cheers!

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friend for Christmas? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Names series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for him / her :)

NME-2418-0024.jpg

In response to customers who wish to DIY their own artworks or create their own home deco, e.g. personalized Christmas tree ornaments, room signage, etc, Words.in.Frames is offering now Styrofoam cutting services too – THINKING OUT OF THE FRAME, TOTF in short TOTF is created to tailor specifically to customers’ requirements and preferences.

Unlike traditional arts & crafts shops that sell standard ( size, font & colour ) Styrofoam alphabets and numbers, Words.in.Frames can cut and customize alphabets, numbers, Chinese characters ( traditional & simplified Chinese ), non-Chinese characters, icons and silhouettes and allow customers to choose their preferred font, font size and Styrofoam colours.

For more details, please visit our blog ( wordsinframes.blogspot.com ) and look for D.I.Y. Arts & Crafts under the Quick Links section on the right. Thanks.

Promo%2BPicture%2B001.png

Want to thank you for making it possible to order the 3 frames for my Son's teacher at short notice and they are just the perfect gift for them as he leaves kindy for Pri sch.

Hi Valdeny, thanks for choosing our artworks as gifts for your son's kindergarten teachers and we're glad that all the rush we went through to deliver the artworks on time pays off. We believe it is going to be one of the most meaningful gifts the teachers receive from a student and they will surely remember your son each time they see the artwork on their desk. Once again, thanks for your support all these years and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi,

I am one of your returned customer. I am looking something similar to one of the code below,
1) FRN-1824-0005
2) THK-2418-0001
3) THK-2418-0004

Can you advise the price range? In fact my budget is around $30 and am getting for Christmas present for my boss. :p

Thank you.
Bel22

Hi Bel22,

Welcome back and nice to hear from you again after almost 6 years!

FRN-1824-0005, THK-2418-0001 and THK-2418-0004 all used the 26 cm x 20 cm frame and they cost S$50 each before the 10% discount applicable to SingaporeMotherhood.com members, i.e. it will be S$45.00 for you. In addition, if you order them before 30 November 2016 and can wait to collect them in December ( before Christmas of course ), you will enjoy a further 5% discount as a returning customer because of our Christmas Early Birds promotion, i.e. your price will be S$42.50 each. Since the total amount after discount is less than S$50.00, there will be a delivery charge of S$5.00 if you want us to deliver the artwork to you. Alternatively, you can self collect the artwork at either Promenade MRT Station ( 9:00 am to 4:00 pm weekdays ONLY ) or Pasir Ris MRT Station.

I know this is slightly above your budget, but I surely hope you can re-consider as our artworks will be a very meaningful and personalized gift for your boss this Christmas.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Bel22, to fit your budget of S$30, you might want to consider the smaller 20 cm x 15 cm frame which will cost around S$34.00 after the 15% discount offered under our Christmas Early Birds Promotion this year. But do note that the smaller the frame, the lesser cut IN / OUT items you can have in the artwork due to the smaller artwork space and minimum font size required. Just look for all the samples with the product code XXX-1813-YYYY or XXX-1318-YYYY where XXX is the product series code and YYYY is the sample number.

KNB-2418-0016.jpg

Product Series: Kids' Names
Product Code: KNB-2418-0017
Gifts For: Birthdays, Baby Showers / 1st Month Celebration
Frame Size: 26 cm x 20 cm
Artwork Size: 24 cm x 18 cm
Price: S$45.00 for SingaporeMotherhood.com Members ( S$50.00 for Non-SMH Members )

To see more products series and samples, please visit wordsinframes.blogspot.com

1BD-2418-0007.jpg

Product Series: Birthdays
Product Code: 1BD-2418-0007
Frame Size: 26 cm x 20 cm
Artwork Size: 24 cm x 18 cm
Price: S$45.00 for SingaporeMotherhood.com Members ( S$50.00 for Non-SMH Members )

To see more products series and samples, please visit wordsinframes.blogspot.com

KNB-1813-0001.jpg

Product Series: Kids' Names
Product Code: KNB-1813-0001
Frame Size: 20 cm x 15 cm
Artwork Size: 18 cm x 13 cm
Price: S$36.00 for SingaporeMotherhood.com Members ( S$40.00 for Non-SMH Members )

Dr.Yap-thank you.jpg

Dear Georgy,

Really grateful for your wonderful piece of artwork. As it truly conveyed my child's son gratitude to his surgeons for these 18 long years. Hope the doctor receiving this will bring smiles on her face as I did when I saw the actual item today.

It was the right choice coming to you (as recommended by my friend) as we wanted something uniquely special and yet memorable. And my selection of this rainbow is indeed the right choice too!

You had made this so special to me and my son :) thanks so much....

Hi Fairy2008, thanks for the very positive feedback and compliment on our product and services, and we're certainly glad to know that our product met your expectation ( if not exceed ) and you are pleased when you received the end product. We believe the doctor will also appreciate the effort you have gone through to make such a unique and meaningful gift for her and her team. Once again, thanks for choosing our product as gift for your son's doctor and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

1st HOME, to the newly-weds, it marks a new beginning of an exciting life-long journey; to the married, it will always be a place filled with joy, laughter and fond memories. Every corner and every piece of furniture in the home tell a story. That was why we decided to build a miniature 3D model of our 1st home, so that we can always re-visit and visualize our 1st home to remind ourselves how we 1st started and re-capture & keep these memories forever in our hearts. Each time we see the artwork now, which is a centre piece in our new home, it never fail to bring back the memories as we journey through life together.

HOM-2323-0002%2B-%2BEdited.jpg

Back