(2014/03) March 2014

Hi mummies of march 2014 babies.. I jus started a group in fb. Search march 2014 babies

Thanks for creating the FB group. Just searched for the term and came out with a lot of hits.. All overseas. Is the exact name of the group "march 2014 babies"? Which icon did you use so that we can identify the group?

Belalang.. I added singapore. So search march 2014 babies singapore. You will see only 1 member which is me. Lol.. in cap in the profile page

Home page of March 2014 babies singapore

Attachments

• 1398501231068.jpg
    1398501231068.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 240
Hi March Mommies,

Congrats to most of you who have given birth. Hope all is resting well.
i'm due in Oct and will like to ask for recommendation of CL or massage lady. Kindly PM me the contact.

Thanks a lot and enjoy your maternity leave!

Still can't find the group despite the FB URL... That's why. I think Facebook group is not effective.

Why don't we stick with this forum?

Anyone is breastfeeding and is having very little supply? I so feel like giving up! Grr...

I had that dilemma for my first child too. When I pumped, it was so little that had to pump 3 times to feed her once (while supplementing with formula for the rest of the feeds). I was truly stressed and angry. Other people advised me to keep trying which increases the level of stress. Then one day, my friend who has a much older child gave me a good piece of advice. She said, "Look, I have many friends who feed their kids formula and I don't see much difference in their development once the kids grow up. It's really your choice." I continued for a while after that and slowly weaned my 1st child off. Today, she is almost 4 year old and she is bright and alert. I felt that a load of burden came off my shoulder when I took her advice.

As for the 2nd child this time around, my milk supply is also not fantastic but it's slowly increasing over time. Still not enough to breastfeed exclusively, though I am "wiser" in the sense that I am more relaxed about the low milk supply.

In short, I think mums should do what they feel is right for the child and not be too stressed about breastfeeding. While it's great to breastfeed exclusively (if you are blessed with abundant supply and you can afford to store/freeze your milk), the rest of us who are not as fortunate should not be made to feel bad either.

Belalang u have a point there!!
But.. sigh.. I really wanna breastfeed...

Not so stressed liao since I gave fm.

But my hubby going back to work which means that I won't have the time to pump. Grr...

Ya so when I heard from them I was surprised too when their mums were eating well n avoid those unhealthy food during bf. So don't have to get to stress abt not giving bm:)

Last edited:
I agree too. FM is also ok. For me I still choose to give BM since I have enough supply so I take it as cost savings too! I 'my now w #2 @ Mar babies 8 weeks old now.

Hi Mummys, Just came across this survey done by a young group of polytechnic students that i believe would help us, mothers, understand parenthood better. Would be great if you can help to give your input and spread to others as well as I am sure this would help to benefit us all. Have a nice day.

https://sixplusone.typeform.com/to/******

Just answered the survey. I think the survey is very KKH focused and seems to be driven by commercial purpose. The students must be tasked by the KK Junior Club or something along this line.

Last edited:
Hey have u all tried out redmart.com?
Sometimes they have good sales on diapers. They have a baby fair promo till end May. On top of the display sales discount, you get another 10% discount on checkout when u enter the Promo code [BABY18]. I bought 10 cartons of pampers active dry M size for only $0.17 per pc! But I think this pamper active dry promo already sold out. U can check it out for others.

Inconsolable cries of the little one anyone? 2 months old already but suddenly started this very bad crying spells; was not so bad before. last night I tried to swaddle and it seems to help. Trying now. Hope it helps him sleep longer!

Inconsolable cries of the little one anyone? 2 months old already but suddenly started this very bad crying spells; was not so bad before. last night I tried to swaddle and it seems to help. Trying now. Hope it helps him sleep longer!

Colic? Tried gripe water? If colic, very hard to pacify

I thought so too! Did bb burp well after milk?

Hi mummies, congrats on ur new born.. I'm from nov 2014 thread..

Just wondering if anyone deliver at tmc?

Care to share the hospital bill size?

What bedded u took? Natural delivery with or without assist? Epi?

Thank you..

Fussy baby anyone? ! Oh manz.. can't wait for this "tukar bulan" change month, 100 days, 3 months.. whatever... to be over!

Fussy baby anyone? ! Oh manz.. can't wait for this "tukar bulan" change month, 100 days, 3 months.. whatever... to be over!

Hi lotsafaith, my baby fuss when she was 2mths. She kept crying whenever feeding her with milk and her milk intake reduce gradually. From her usual 100ml she only drank 30ml and cry after which. We cannot figure out why and I bog her to her PD and found out that not only is she having colic, she is also having oral thrust. After some medication she is back to normal now. Babies cry for various reason. U can trial n error to see what's wrong with her?

Hi Mommies,

I am desperately looking for confinement lady for end Jan 15... I have asked a few and most of them already booked.

Really appreciate if someone can recommend a good CL, please PM me the details :) thanks in advancement.

Hi Mommies,

I am desperately looking for confinement lady for end Jan 15... I have asked a few and most of them already booked.

Really appreciate if someone can recommend a good CL, please PM me the details :) thanks in advancement.

Hi hi.. I have a few here. But disclaimer... different people different style... I hope u get 1 u like.

Auntie yong 81158624 +60169369505

Dai fang 81765919 +628127782057

Karen 90438811

Yiyun 82834605

Back