(2014/02) February 2014

I got my remedy from granny for MS.

its sound really crap. but it works for me.
let me know if ya interested.

Hi Gewnie09!
i am sure many of us won't mind trying anything to get this sickness away! Everytime I get out of bed, I feel a ball coming out of my mouth, yet can't come out. Only comfortable when lying down. Grrrrr
sad.gif

Mummy mode: I went about a month ago.. Going again next week. I guess frequency is once a month for now?

Sunshine: I'm taking MC today lor.. I'm going to fall sick. Wish I didn't have to work. I dun really wanna take MC too much but work full days can be so tiring n yeah finally I'm getting sick.
sad.gif

i'll join the FB gro only after my 1st trimester is over ok?

dont want too many ppl to know abt my pregnancy until it is in the safe zone. =)

sunshinebb: i can b considered a SAHM bah...used to be a pri school tr but left after giving birth to #1. now only giving tuition but mostly in the evenings so mornings can sleep in with my boy. but sat is morning class so need to wake up early on sat. >_<

Granny ask me to boil a small pot of soup with chicken drum, sesame oil and ginger slices.

once done. go straight to the pot and scope one spoon of soup/meat. doesnt matter meat or soup. But remember do not hesitate while scoping. You are allowed to scope ONCE only.

then eat it behind your bedroom door closed.
while doing it, dont know mention about MS.
Just finish up discreetly.

The left over soup still can be eaten later part. don't waste.

Hope it works for your ladies.
After doing it i do not have any nauseous and vomiting.

Only thing is appetite is still not as good.

Any of u on duphaston? Gives u side effects? I'm darn sleepy after just one tab. I don't respond well to it though Gynae says it has minimal side effects.

Any mummies know how to compile the list on edd, Gynae, hosp etc?

I'm like crysstall, waiting for first tri over first then join FB group.

Crysstall. I was also a pri sch tr. I resigned about 2yrs to ttc. Too stressful in sch. So now I get to laze around and grow my beanie. Can't imagine those of u who have to work AND take care of our kid/s at home. I already feel tired now especially with ms.

I've been gg for weekly scan and jab. Hopefully tomorrow will be the last jab and my little beanie is growing strong :)

Btw, my TCM doc actually do NOT recommend eating chicken cos she said something about hormones etc. and whatever that people eat during confinement such as vinegar, ginger etc. cannot eat now. Cos those things are to compact the uterus ....So best to avoid.

Blushblush mommy,

i guess it up to individual.
i do have friend who dont take follic acid and eat sashimi.

Their kids are fair fair fat fat. lol

my gynae ask me to eat anything and drink anything. lol

Hi all, I'm a jan mtb.

Mummies, anyone keen on getting a doppler? M selling mine cos my DH bought for me not knowing that I have alrdy borrowed from my friend. I used once only. Comes with the gel also. It says to use from 12 weeks but I use on week 10 (last week) n I can detect the hb. Original price was $168 but offer so DH bought at $138. Am selling it for $100. Can self collect at Chinatown or can mail to buyer but mail charges to b borne by buyer. Interested pm me ya.
8591481.jpg

currently im staying with my parents together with my boy and hubby. seem the birth of my boy, i have been staying with them and i rent out my own house. felt very blessed that my mum can help to care for my boy cos this stage we feel very tired and need lot of rest. eg yesterday i told my mum i was super tired and she asked me to sleep n no worry she will take care of my boy.

Blushblush &amp; crystall, me too joining after pass 1st trimester. Hope to reach safety zone soon as I'm so excited to announce my pregnancy as hv been ttc for 2yr. Blushblush I'm also benefiting fm tcm for my beanie. Yup my condition also shd avoid chicken &amp; ginseng due to hormone. Din know abt ginger &amp; vinegar thou tks for sharing.
I'm a ft working mtb &amp; it can be really tiring when we r preggy but thankfully Tml is wkend we can sleep to our hearts content ^^
Me also taking weekly scan &amp; jab due to spotting. Hopefully can be fit to go for mthly scan soon as it is very costly
Any mtb told yr employer abt yr preggy me dun dare too. I'm thinking to announce after 1st trimester cos I hvent complete probation yet. So even after jab hv to drag myself to work thou I'm suppose to bed rest for 1day. But thankfully I take things slow so I'm recovering well.

i think apple also can help with constipation. and of course lotsa of warm water..

jy jy - may i knw which gynae u seeing now?

jan.. i have constipation problem even before pregnancy. now worse. at first i thought yoghurt and yakult works. now like no effect again.

do u all think doctor will have any solution for it?

Vee I think u should take various of fruits and see which type of fruits helps you to ease constipation as I can say during confinement it will be even worst as most food that you consume will be heaty

i have tried everything many ways and fruits already
sad.gif
previously was taking this fiber supplement (once a week) bought from yu ren sheng. said to be organic. maybe i will ask doctor if it is ok to take during pregnancy.

argh my constipation prob was sooooo bad the past 2 weeks! luckily this week seems to be better

blushblush: i know right! so hard to have a bb when still teaching. when i was trying for #1, we tried for almost a yr n nearly gave up and wanted to go for a full body checkup to see what's wrong with us. in the end i got preg in nov...just when the school holidays started.

now with no 2, cos much more relaxed lifestyle now, we nailed it at the 1st try. LOL

Got constipation problem too... Just bought my bottle of prune juice but reluctant to start coz I don like the taste of it
sad.gif

Gwenie09. Wow your friend is radical to not eat folic acid. So does she hv to eat sashimi everyday to meet the min daily req? I only want my bb to my healthy &amp; strong, no need fair fair fat fat.hahahaha. so now I'm swallowing horrible vits and tcm med just to ensure that. Hopefully ms gg over soon.

Vee, I also had constipation problem before pregnancy already. Had to eat at least 1 kiwi a day to go toilet maybe once in 2 days. You can try. Dragonfruit should help too.

BlushBlush. im sure you will get over it soon.
Jiayou!!!!
My hubby did some search online.
Taking sweets/candy and super dry biscuit does help with MS.

Waking up to a cup of milo is the best in the morning or suck a candy when you open ya eyes.

It does work for me.

I have change my multi-vitamins to chewable type.
it give me lesser problem too.

I think dragonfruit helps too...can try. I love the red one.
happy.gif

Feeling terrible the whole morning. Tired, breathless and stomach bloated too. Keep taking deep breath leh. Felt the heartbeat a bit fast and not consistent as well. Anyone the same?
sad.gif

Well doctor gave me lactulose syrup for constipation.

I have occasional constipation before preg but now it's like many times worst coz it's accompanied by blood despite me eating whole grain cereal + milk for breakfast daily and more fruits (papaya, banana, pineapple and grapes) and veg daily than before preg...so it must be the hormones
sad.gif

jy: i haven't told my boss either.. maybe after next week when I see my gynae again when things are more confirmed? Next week is the supposed 12th week. I dunno what my boss' reaction will be like...kinda a little concerned about that. ><

Jan, you are not alone... I have not informed my boss as well and in fact I am schedule to go on course next month... Think if I inform them, I may be withdrawn from the course.

Hi jan &amp; Cherryz, ya I dunno how to inform my mgr too particularly as I'm still under probation. Hopefully after I'm confirmed she will be ok with my pregnancy when I tell her cos I heard scary stories fm my sis-in-law &amp; frenz of some nasty mgr/boss tat r nasty to preggy staff. I left my ex co as my prev boss is not supportive to preggy staff. Hopefully my mgr take my pregnancy positively. Dunno how to break the news to her also.=="

Jy jy, don't worry...maybe lady boss more understanding leh.

I was very worried too but when I told my boss, he seems very understanding. He said his wife went through miscarriage before so he knows n asked me to take care. But no change to workload n still travel like crazy...haha.

Thanks MZ ya hopefully my bb bring me luck to hv a happy employment in my new co. My ex co is nice but juz not supportive to preggy staff or staff on leave (unisex) cos my ex boss is a workaholic tats y I move on even after being there for few yrs &amp; quite happy but left for bb plan. Bb came earlier den expected in new co but hv been meeting some really nice people around me be it colleagues or total stranger dunno is it because I'm blessed by my bb ^^. Hope my bb bring me luck so I can earn more milk powder $ for bb.

I have constipation before preggy and always use those "pai du" tea to clear the tummy.. and now can drink those tea anymore.. I tried yogurt drinks, Yakult, Vitagen.. useless..

Tried eating prunes and it helps a bit.. I try eating them with breakfast and usually by late morning, the 'kick' will be there already..

Luckily for me, I got to know I m preggy after a week of my confirmation.. and then I was given MC for 3 days that time by my gynae so my HR was informed..

Hi all Mummies-to-be,
I am first time mum to be. Currently into my 10 wks.
Was posted for overseas assignment since feb this year, went home for short break. Aand after coming back to uK, found out that I was pregnant. So havr been going thru the first trimester all by myself without my hubby. It also doesnt help that the UK medicial system here is v different from that of Spore. Only going to meet up with a midwife here nxt week, and have my first scan on the 1st wk of Aug. Finally got the go ahead by my boss to let me go back in Aug, so now looking forward to my Hubby coming in mid Aug to fetch me home.
happy.gif

Cherryz: will u be on course long? I dunno how far along u are but I know of someone who didn't say till she was almost 4 months...unless u don't wanna go for the course, then of coz must say soon. Sighz

Jy jy: does your lady boss have children? Though I guess it will be a surprise to her.. My boss will be surprised too...coz he knows my husband just went overseas for posting and will be back end of the year. We kinda find out about this preg just before he left...he hasn't even met my gynae before. = = Haha dr said he's going to miss a huge chunk but can't be helped.

Peiwen: jiayou Aug coming soon!

Hi Iil one mummy, I hope I'm also as lucky as u cos I'm working in a small co. Was told by my agt tis is a stable angmo small co n is very stable. But after I join its actually very messy &amp; not stable. Mgr join few mths b4 me but refuse to learn our co computer system &amp; is very incompetent in work. She likes to point finger at ppl &amp; always waste time walking ard talking at work. My work buddy is nice but lack of experience so it is very tiring for me too &amp; hv to Work OT everyday. Colleagues r nice but having an incompetent mgr makes work really tiring.

Jan, my mgr has children but she is rather self centered from her speech. I hope I'm wrong. My work buddy often get scolding for nothing due to her changing instructions &amp; she blame ppl when she was the one who instructed him to do so.
I'm comfortable with my new co colleague n work buddy but not my mgr. but I guess it's hard to change so I can only hope for the best. Hope she rem she has been preggy b4 &amp; be 手下留情. I dun really dare to hope for lesser workload but juz dun increase my workload cos I've to work OT everyday.

I told my boss n colleagues at wrk d minute I knew I was preg cos I am in childcare line. then I had to take the 18mths grp which I know will be diff this first trimester so had to come clean n tell them. they are all supportive n allowed me to chg levels. and I am still under probation and my confirmation will be 3-6 mths..
happy.gif

hi mtbs, went for my scan today. My beanie is 9w now and growing strong. Can spot the upper and lower limb nodes. So exciting! Gynae said my yolk sac is looking good and strong so beanie will grow well too. Hope all of us will have good news to share here to keep all our morales up and have strong and healthy bbs in feb14.

Eunice, I'm hungry too... Heehee DH will buy back fried beehoon for supper. Start to hv appetite le tis wk. my spotting also clear since yest. Hope my coming tue gynae visit I can be clear fm weekly jab &amp; my bb will be strong &amp; healthy too.

Blush blush I'm starting my 9th wk tis wkend
happy.gif

Haha jy heng I didn't read ur post last night otherwise sure pester hubby to buy supper for me
Now waiting what to have for breakfast

jy jy, let's jia you together. I also hope that yesterday would be my last jab. Although gynae said my next visit would be 2 weeks later rather than weekly now but i still need to see him next week. Cos I mentioned sudden lower ab pain in the morning and he immediately asked me to do urine test for UTI, hopefully it's just a fluke. hiaz. ..these weekly visits are not cheap but happy to see my beanie grow bigger every week.

Haha Eunice my DH start to complain abt me eating small meals &amp; having supper cos I always eat half &amp; dump half for him to finish :p
Morning blush blush I agree with u. Wkly visit is very xiong to our pockets so hope we will be healthy soon for monthly visit &amp; our bb grow healthy tgtr. I think more rest, taking things slow &amp; having a positive mindset really makes us stronger. And it's very uplifting to see our bb grow bigger on our every visit. We jiayou tgtr ok ^^

Those who have an elder kid, do u still carry them while u preg? My first child wants to be carried all the time, sometimes no choice, doc says it is all right, just wondering if anyone with same dilemma.

I'm like completely not hungry the whole weekend...kinda sick since Fri and I just feel sick. I sometimes I wonder am I pregnant? = = before I fell sick, I couldn't stand being hungry ever since I was preg due to queasiness. Is this normal?

Jan, its norm I guess for most mtb for their 1st trimester to hv smaller appetite. In fact I lose 2kg prior to preggy. I eat small meals but break it to like 4-5meals so I can digest. As long as u r taking vits given by yr gynae u shd be fine. Take cereal, soup or milk if u really dun feel like eating cos I hv those days too. Must take care yrself &amp; build up yr immune sys cos we hv to avoid med unless our gynae say ok so rest if u really need to.
Rdg my job, after thinking abt it. I think I juz try my best &amp; tell her after my 1st trimester, if my mgr can't take it positively or make things diff for me I juz hv to leave &amp; find a temp job. Bb is far more impt den a perm job thou its tough for the finance. Anyway the job benefit is very basic &amp; I've to work OT everyday. If the mgr is still unsatisfied to hv a staff tat works punctually &amp; dedicate. No point slogging for her too at the expense of my health.

Jyjy: I should say that I'm not preg sick at the moment but falling sick prob due to the constipation issues... Started with a sore throat which continued to flu (lucky no fever!) but seems to be progressing to cough
sad.gif
and yeah trying to avoid meds.. Argh y is tomorrow Mon alr? Guess I have to work on that immune system but quite hard at times with work n husband not in SG
Working OT daily while preg is damn xiong la.. Hope u are getting sufficient rest... I hope things look up in the second trimester.

Back