(2014/02) February 2014

xiao ling...i think u can always change gyne but i think is not really advisable and if u have some complication then i will suggest to stick with one that know condition best and care for u thru this journey.

Xiao Ling, I dont think there will be a problem switching after 12th weeks. Just that are you able to get a copy of your medical records? It will be good for your next gynae to review and access your medical records. For complicated cases, gynae will usually refer you back to KKH if they are not able to handle it.

thanks all for the info. i will monitor also and see wat KKH got to say as they drew 7-8 tubes of blood to check my antibodies. will go back to review end of July.

CheeryZ, can send me Dr Phua's charges? Thanks!

Have sent. Can only sent you the full delivery charges tonight as I do not have it with me right now...

Cherryz: nope haven take yet

went to read up on side effects of the medication...seems like dizziness is one of them. not recommended to drive after taking the medication and i drive to go to work so i dont dare to take

plus my spotting is very little and since baby seems to be doing ok, i dont wish to take unnecessary medication. but will continue to monitor and take if spotting gets worse bah

Eunice: thanks replied
happy.gif

Cheeryz this is the 7th week if the app calculates correctly haha
Chris I am trying to figure out how to reply pm cause my page always got hang

Oh... I should be at my exact 8th weeks yesterday and was told that I am 8 weeks and 5 days instead. Oh dear... I am going to deliver during CNY....

I went for first scan last Wednesday, could only see but can't hear heartbeat yet. According to LMP, I am 6 weeks 4 days and next appt is on 20 July. Can't wait. With conception date, my iphone app gives me 3rd March as EDD! Not sure which is more accurate!

Mrs Ho, yup I also don't know how I will cope cos my no 1 is ultra active and she sticks to me like glue at night now. I don't know how I will cope when my tummy grows but oh well, like they say in chinese "chuan dao qiao tou zhi ran zhi"!

Jia you all mummies! 1 hour more to go before going home!

oh thanks Eunice. Are you also in March thread?

Is-elle, I wanted to suggest to you to drink some glucose water , else no energy. I already feel so horrid with nauseousness, can't imagien how bad you must be feeling. Take care yeah. Pray that this phase will be over soon and think of your little one to stay happy.

ladies, jus now i went to to toilet and pee but when i wipe with tissue got a bit of blood.. is it considered normal?

xiao ling: continue to monitor. if is like brownish is ok...old blood. but if bright red pls go to ur gynae asap

Hi Cherryz, thanks for yr pm. Juz figure out pm is in our email not anywhere in the forum. So blur of me ><"
Hi mtbs, progesterone should be taken at night as it cause drowsiness to most ppl. So if u take during daytime u have to be careful not to drive. Bed rest is recommended. My spotting has improve after yest jab hopefully no more jab req &amp; I dun hv to so weekly scan cos very xiong spend abt $500 at gynae in these 2 wks. Hope bb &amp; me will be fit to go for mthly gynae visit soon.

Xiao ping if u dun stain yr panties &amp; the brown stain is only on yr tissue is ok. If the urine has brown stain amt is like those tat u see on yr last 2days menses beta see a gynae for a check on the safe side. No babydance for the 1st trimester. Dun use soap on yr xx. No carrying of heavy stuff too

jialat...i have been doing all of "donts" stated by jyjy, except for babydance

my #1 is almost 3 n weighs 16kg. sometimes he will be super sticky and insist tt i carry him.

as for using soap...then how? very gross leh if just use water to wash

Hi Everyone,

I'm very excited to join this thread.
happy.gif

Just did my 1st scan today and saw my beanie's heartbeat. Based on the scan, I'm 7weeks 4days along.
EDD is 22 Feb 2014.

This is my first pregnancy and I'm looking forward to the advices and guidance from all of the sistas here.
请多多指教
happy.gif

Hi xiao ling, Dun use too much chemical I will think cos I read online tat beta dun use chemical stuff to wash juz keep it clean &amp; dry.
Hi crystal, I guess beta dun carry yr boy ba but if u can manage den mb for a while. Cos my body quite weak so tcm tell me to follow all these beta. But for mummies who r strong guess carry awhile still ok ba

Hello mtb,

Been a silent reader if this thread and finally decided to join. Am expecting my 2nd one sometime in feb. Edd based on lmp is 22nd feb. Yest went to kkh 24hr clinic cos gt frequent crampings n did a scan. Bb is fine bt dr prescribed me pills to ensire crampings subside. Im nt taking a pte gynae just sticking to kkh gt referral frm poly.

Looking forward to more exchanges wif u all.
happy.gif

hihi morning all mtbs,

welcome and congrats Lilcookie and Nur Sri Dewi.

feeling very terrible this #2 is really so much diff from #1 time. During #1 i feel very normal, can eat just feel sleppy but once i reach 2nd tri everything is ok. This #2 been having very bad fainting spell/light headed and nausea. All mtbs let's jia u together and pass this stage.
Just curious, when u experience different feeling during pregnancy does it indicate that is different gender. hahaha hoping for a gal to complete the 好字。 Of cos whatever god bless me with i will most grateful and most important is to have a healthy bb.

hi ladies, so nice to see many more mtbs are joining our thread. I'm 8+3 now. Been getting nauseous the whole day instead of just in the morning. Just started getting lower backache too. Feeling miserable because of all the symptoms but also glad to be having them because they 'shows' me that I AM PREGNANT! Can't wait for 1st tri to be over so that I can announce to all :)

hi sunshinebb, my friend experienced totally diff symptoms for her 2nd preggie and was so sure that she would be expecting a girl cos 1st is a boy but she gave birth to another boy instead.

lol blushblush if two boys ho i can't imgine them climbing up n there and all the mischief act...hahaha then i at there yelling all day long "faint".

initially had bad nausea. tiredness still have leh. but recently been hungry every 3-hrs. trying to fast today. if cannot take it will have to eat. but on a gd note, my nausea went off.

sunshinebb. yah. I can't imagine 2 boys under 3yrs together. Super stress.

Dewi. it's ok to fast now that u preggie? I realised that if I hungry and just try to tahan a bit my nausea will worsen. so for me I've to eat something hourly as recommended by my gynae.

blushblush, im trying to fast. so far so good. cos my nausea went away so it is nt that hard to handle. but also cos today im on mc so I dun hv to work (I wrk in childcare) and my boy in sch so easier for me.

but actually im nw quite hungry so .... :p

Nur, think you should eat instead especially your fetal is developing.

Sunshinebb, my neighbour has 3 boys... Very noisy... Lolz...

ms seems to be hitting me full force today. eat also nauseous...dont eat also nauseous.

really envy mtb who dont experience MS

blushblush and CheeryZ...hahaha my mum cannot tahan my boy liao so she now keeping my boy that im carrying a meimei...then i ask her what if is a boy...she said she will faint too (she is main caregiver for my kid).

Dewi. I agree with the others that you should eat even if u can tahan. cos 1st tri is very important as your baby is developing its foundation so if u are not getting enough nutrients, your baby will suffer most. Even when I feel nauseous or bloated I'll force mmyself to eat a bit for my bb.

I just went with another two preg friends for a chirashidon lunch. V sinful but so yummy!!!! Feel so guilty now though

i m craving for dimsum but it know it is ptless to eat cos will just donate everything to toilet bowl later. waste money only.

really hoping for the next 3 weeks to fly fly fly

Back