(2014/02) February 2014

Hi all, I'm new here ^^ my edd is mid feb & this is my #1. Went for scan last week too@6wks & see sac with Heartbeat. Feeling excited to being a mum. Not much appetite thou feel hungry. Spend abt $300 on my 1st gynae visit last week due to vit & an tai injection. Do we need to check if there's package for monthly checkup. Was told to continue these vit till give birth means every mth abt $300 =="
How's dr phua@kovan? Any mummy's has review on him? So happy to learn from all of u & looking fwd to the delivery of all our Bb
happy.gif

Thanks blush! Actually it was the elevated bbt that prompted me to use the kit to check and only clear blue gave me positive result at this v early stage.
happy.gif

JTS : went to tcm this morning and the sinseh said not to eat aby Chinese herbs especially dang gui as the chances of m/c is very high or rather confirm m/c at 20weeks so mummies better b safe than sorry ya.

Hello ladies,

I'm new here too!!
happy.gif
Expecting my first baby.. my EDD is tentatively 7th Feb!
happy.gif

Jyjy: do u stay near Kovan? I'm seeing Dr Poon King Fu at Lor Ah Soo..he's quite nice n patient!!
happy.gif

Vee: I didn't receive ur fb invite too! Do I have to add u as friend first?

Hi Cherryz, thanks in advance =)
Hi Joelle, I live in sengkang so wanna find a gynae near sengkang/hougang.
Hi sisters, I heard pineapple & ginseng is not gd for us so try to avoid ya.
Anyone having poor appetite & poor sleep? I'm having smaller meals as I dun hv appetite after preggy & can't sleep thru the nite. Miss my sleep b4 preggy. Any remedies u know? Thanks for guiding
happy.gif

Jy jy, I'm also having poor appetite and couldn't sleep thru the night. Will wake up with ms too. Luckily ms only in morning but feel bloated thru the day. I'm also staying in Sk and tried Dr A Woodworth at Compass point. As a first time MTB I'm not comfortable with his short and sweet check ups. I need more assurances and more info about what to expect in the weeks/months to delivery. So I'm gg with another gynae now

Wow welcome n congrats all new mummies. This thread getting more n more lively.

Haiz...super hungry at this hr, nothing at home to eat now only maggie mee but no feel to eat cos msg. Craving for frog porridge now so sad hubby on night shift.

welcome and congrats all new mummies...

jy, i stay at sengkang too...
i'm visiting my gynea at compasspoint level 4 Dr Watt. has been with her since my first pregnancy... you may consider her as i personally feel that find the gynea which near us is better cos anything we can just go to her, dont need to wait for hubby or what... (JTS)

Hey mummies, my girl is 15 months old and I have alot of things to clear.
convertible cot - $100 (new cost $499!!!) Need to clear for space.
Lamaze hanging mobile - $10
Lamaze soft books - $8 each. have many
Fisher price hanging mobile - $10
Just too many to list. I stay at bukit panjang. If you want to drop by and have a look feel free. All in tip top great condition.

Morning CherryZ, yours is xiaolyn right?
It still says "The person you are trying to invite was already invited to this group"

erm, but there r ladies who requested it to be secret so relative n friends wont bombard us yet.

according to yizhen who received the invites, she got the notification via email. pls check junk mails?

if still cannot, we will go the "Add as friend" way
happy.gif

hello
happy.gif
looking for recommendations for a male gynae who delivers at Mount A! any help will be greatly appreciated...going on week 7 now.

Hi Yummym, Welcome and Congrats.

I'm with Dr TB Lim. Clinic in Mt E and he delivers in both Mt E and Mt A.

But i'm a first time mom too. so idk how he is in the labor ward. hee

Hi blushblush & Yizhen, nice to know we r staying in the same neighbourhood
happy.gif

Yup finding a gd gynae near us is beta & we need 1 caring one as we r 1st time mummy.
Lets share knowledge with each other & support each other
happy.gif

morning mtbs! think i'll join the fb group after my gynae visit this wed. no yet hear heartbeat dun dare to join yet... :/

Jy jy, I also thought the same way. Find one nearer to us better moreover Compass point so convenient. Can go shopping while waiting. Anyway, due to circumstances, I've to go back to my previous gynae in Orchard. More troublesome cos I prefer to wait for hubs to fetch me there rather than brave the mrt.

Hi mummies, just back from gyne visit. Went to work this morning but having very bad fainting spell so might as well c him earlier. Saw the heartbeat, now at 6wk 2days edd 21 feb n given 3days MC.

SS, nobody will see becos its a 'secret' grp
happy.gif

sunshine, congrats! u finally went to the doc haha. take care and rest well

Hi all
happy.gif
first time mtb here...my EDD is at the start of Feb. Anyone told your employer yet? Wondering when's a good time to say...

Hi Jan, Welcome!
happy.gif

I havent tell my boss yet...still worry what would be his reaction. Gynae visit tomorrow and then plan to tell him within this week.

I told my boss already coz he asked me to travel to Dubai. Then his reaction was like "pregnant again?".. Sigh.. dun care lo

Isabella, so pregnant means dont need to travel? My job needs to travel, almost every week. I dont know what will be the arrangement after I break the news. And boss just assigned me new projects which will be at critical stage during delivery + 4mths ML. Sigh...thats y very worry how to tell him.

Hello new mummies to be,

I have a set of Medela swing single breast pump.use only 2weeks as I have stopped breast feeding due to low supply.condition 9.5
Very new.
Bought $350,selling at $300.

Plus giveaway a box of pigeon and medala breast pads .
Interested parties,pls pm me .

Thanks

Hello new mummies to be,

I have a set of Medela swing single breast pump.use only 2weeks as I have stopped breast feeding due to low supply.condition 9.5
Very new.
Bought $350,selling at $300.

Plus giveaway a box of pigeon and medala breast pads .
Interested parties,pls pm me .

Thanks

Blush, jy & yizhen, I am staying in punggol! All near near. Didnt choose to go compasspoint becoz of the cost and waiting time. Dr Adrian long waiting time and dr watt is expensive. So in the end choose to go kovan. The reviews for the gynae in punggol is not good. So only choose is to go kovan.

hi mummies...

had been a silent reader but didnt dare to chat till i heard my baby's hb during the last gynae visit. currently i'm almost 8 weeks along, EDD 10 Feb 2014.

mum of 1 active boy now who is turning 3 next mth so very tiring to have to look after him while suffering frm morning sickness at the same time.

hoping tt labor will b smooth this round too. my 1st labor was quite fast...abt 5 hrs n i managed to do with natural without epi. fingers crossed!

my gynae is dr ang from TMC and i will b delivering at Mt A. DS was also born in Mt A. Looking forward to meeting everyone. =)

MZ: I told my boss I pregnant then cannot go Dubai, he looks ok and said he will arrange.. Dunno what he thinking but beyond my control so I just dun care anymore.. Hehe

All the mtbs, have you all get the CL already? Do you know any confinement centre in Singapore? I read online confinement centre very popular in Taiwan. I had super bad experience with my #1 CL, thinking not to hiring CL anymore

welcome and congrats crysstall...
ur edd is the same as mine...
happy.gif

blushblush - sure...

CheeryZ - how much did you pay for your visit at kovan?

CheeryZ-> The punggol gynae review not so good. Are you referring to the punggol plaza , Dr woo? He helped me delivered my #1 and i would say his stitching quite good.

hi all. I know I shouldn't take ginseng but I suddenly recalled that I drank a bottle of Ginseng Chrysanthemum bought from Fu Wah last week. Should I very concern and tell my doc etc.?

Back