(2014/01) January 2014

Because I don wan my gal to eat outside food too much. I ask my hubby try to cook unless both of us are working, then we taobao. I am 33 Yrs old le. Is it consider old mum? Hee hee.

Ur girl born in year 2011? My gal sleep in between us because she not the 1st time sleep until fall from the bed even though she is in-between. A lousy sleeper. Luckliy our king size bed is low level type. Furthermore, she cried during her sleep, need to comfort her, i think too much bad dreams.

Dermoid is another name for tumour or cyst, is just written in my scan report. Gynea could only guess is not cancerous but i still scare since he cannot confirm.
I though yoga might not be suitable for preggy ladies?

ya same here i dunlike outside and quite concern if my gal eat too much outside stuff. Consider mid year mum lol...same as me but i older than u. My gal born 2011 and she 33mth now. My gal seem to have nightmare almost daily...will cry or say dream words in the middle of the night...so far i dun hv to comfort her as she will just get back to sleep after a while. We cant prevent hvin dreams right coz it affecting quality sleep :(

When u know abt dermoid? Is due to birth? Dun scare urself k. I went for prenatal yoga at master sadhan tanjong pagar.

ya same here i dunlike outside and quite concern if my gal eat too much outside stuff. Consider mid year mum lol...same as me but i older than u. My gal born 2011 and she 33mth now. My gal seem to have nightmare almost daily...will cry or say dream words in the middle of the night...so far i dun hv to comfort her as she will just get back to sleep after a while. We cant prevent hvin dreams right coz it affecting quality sleep :(

When u know abt dermoid? Is due to birth? Dun scare urself k. I went for prenatal yoga at master sadhan tanjong pagar.

I knew about the dermoid when I went for FA scan. NOt sure is it due to birth

Happy holiday mommies~~~ last wed went for gynae check.. gynae commented tt my baby is a Fat baby.. lolz.. urine test i got a shocked.. high glucose.. but i insist that i had too much sweet stuff that day.. hubby brought me to mustafa to buy the glucose n protein test stripes.. test for 2days and confirm that im ok!! pheww.....

Ladies any good infant care around pasir ris to recommend? I tried registering for my first school but is wait listed. Any good ones you would recommend around the vicinity?

Btw for all mummies who are experiencing calf cramps at night, immediately flex your feet and it will go away IMMEDIATELY. Its very miraculous! I tried it so many times and prevented many many painful calf cramps ever since!!!

My fren actually recommends to stand up. THen the cramp slowly goes away. I tried and it works.

Dear mummies,
I experiencing giddiness quite often, almost everyday in the noon time. Sometime almost fainted.
Is there way to stop this giddiness? Cos going back to work soon this fri as medical leave is finishing.

Dear mummies,
I experiencing giddiness quite often, almost everyday in the noon time. Sometime almost fainted.
Is there way to stop this giddiness? Cos going back to work soon this fri as medical leave is finishing.
are you low on sugar? not enough water or not enough rest? spoke to your gynae about it before?
last few weeks i had started to get heavy headed and heavy lungs feeling.. its out of breadth like symptoms...
gynae said its normal. just need to continue to take my iron pills (i had been skipping my iron pills earlier on... coz i dont like the after taste of it)

are you low on sugar? not enough water or not enough rest? spoke to your gynae about it before?
last few weeks i had started to get heavy headed and heavy lungs feeling.. its out of breadth like symptoms...
gynae said its normal. just need to continue to take my iron pills (i had been skipping my iron pills earlier on... coz i dont like the after taste of it)

Doc say is "ping xue", and is normal

Hi

Any geomancy shifu to recommend to calculate delivery date for my baby as will be goin for c-section due to previous surgery.

Any also shifu to calculate baby Chinese name.

Thanks...

Hi mummies, anyone need a referral for stemcord, u can whatsapp me at 91397020. Upon referral, there is a one time $50 off annual fee. Cheers!

Dear mummies,

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Doc said I had low haemoglobin count and after knowing I skipped taking my iron pills to ease and avoid constipation, she got so ticked off and had to increase iron dosage. So now, I'm diligently taking the pills and feeling much better. I'm also starting to include more dark leafy green vegetables with my meals, spinach is known to be rich in iron.

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Doc said I had low haemoglobin count and after knowing I skipped taking my iron pills to ease and avoid constipation, she got so ticked off and had to increase iron dosage. So now, I'm diligently taking the pills and feeling much better. I'm also starting to include more dark leafy green vegetables with my meals, spinach is known to be rich in iron.
haha... same as me.. i was skipping my iron pills.. coz i really dont like the after taste when burp. worst then fish oil. but now in 3rd tri. doc said must take the iron pills. my red blood count was just a little lower than normal.

singyen, guess u just need to take more iron food. ;)

haha... same as me.. i was skipping my iron pills.. coz i really dont like the after taste when burp. worst then fish oil. but now in 3rd tri. doc said must take the iron pills. my red blood count was just a little lower than normal.

singyen, guess u just need to take more iron food. ;)

i took lots of iron food le. Stomach so bloated.

hello mummies... i'm in my week 32 now. last visit to gynae was week 28, baby weighing 1.5kg. dr said i hv to watch my diet... coz baby is large size! i die ald. 8 more weeks to go but tummy is humongous. very scared to csect if baby is too huge... =((((((

so far my weight gain is 12kgs ald... damn depressing. what abt u all?

hello mummies... i'm in my week 32 now. last visit to gynae was week 28, baby weighing 1.5kg. dr said i hv to watch my diet... coz baby is large size! i die ald. 8 more weeks to go but tummy is humongous. very scared to csect if baby is too huge... =((((((

I'm in week 32 now too. Last check-up was during Week 31, and baby was 1.8kg. I'm directly opposite of you as my tummy seems very small (according to what others say) but I also feel huge! Nowadays can't really sleep because can't get into any comfy position plus always thinking about completing my work, my research and presentation and not to mention the anxiety of having a baby! I feel that the queen size bed has just shrunk significantly also! I have not weighed myself this week but I had gained 8+kg last week. When do we need to pack our bag for hospital? Any seasoned mummies have any idea?

I'm in week 32 now too. Last check-up was during Week 31, and baby was 1.8kg. I'm directly opposite of you as my tummy seems very small (according to what others say) but I also feel huge! Nowadays can't really sleep because can't get into any comfy position plus always thinking about completing my work, my research and presentation and not to mention the anxiety of having a baby! I feel that the queen size bed has just shrunk significantly also! I have not weighed myself this week but I had gained 8+kg last week. When do we need to pack our bag for hospital? Any seasoned mummies have any idea?

I started packing my bag like 3 weeks ago..haha...whenever I think of something I would need in hospital, I would dump it in the bag....Can start now already lah...so you will not feel rushed.

My last check up is two days ago in week 31 and baby weighed at 1.7kg. I have not start to pack my hospital pack and has start to buy the necessary stuffs.. Maternity pads. Will get the necessary documents ready soon.

what's ur EDD? mine is 8 jan. i felt so huge too! like a hippo! arghh... aiyoh.. i think u r too stressed leh... relax! is this ur 1st baby? I'm expecting my 2nd.. 8kg plus at week 32 is pretty decent.. =)

yet to pack my bag.. hahaa.. i think can pack now lo.. nut i'm so lazy... will wait till week 36 then start packing. LOL.
My last check up is two days ago in week 31 and baby weighed at 1.7kg. I have not start to pack my hospital pack and has start to buy the necessary stuffs.. Maternity pads. Will get the necessary documents ready soon.

my next check up is this fri.

remember ur pump too, just in case baby doesn't latch well, can use pump to stimulate supply. =)

Hi GBOB, how are you doing? I haven't been on the threads for a few mths so just browsing to see how everyone's doing...how many weeks are you now dear? Hope all's well.

I started packing my bag like 3 weeks ago..haha...whenever I think of something I would need in hospital, I would dump it in the bag....Can start now already lah...so you will not feel rushed.

Thanks ppeanut! Its always good to be prepared! Now that i am done writing out my paper, I am going to pack soon! Anything that is a must-include item?

what's ur EDD? mine is 8 jan. i felt so huge too! like a hippo! arghh... aiyoh.. i think u r too stressed leh... relax! is this ur 1st baby? I'm expecting my 2nd.. 8kg plus at week 32 is pretty decent.. =)

yet to pack my bag.. hahaa.. i think can pack now lo.. nut i'm so lazy... will wait till week 36 then start packing. LOL.

my next check up is this fri.

remember ur pump too, just in case baby doesn't latch well, can use pump to stimulate supply. =)

Mine is earlier...doc said 3rd jan. It suddenly dawned on me that it could even be much earlier like december laaa... yup it is my 1st baby. Hahahaha, I try not to be stressed cos may not be so good for baby! Congrats on your number 2!

Hi GBOB, how are you doing? I haven't been on the threads for a few mths so just browsing to see how everyone's doing...how many weeks are you now dear? Hope all's well.

Yoyo, howdy! Long time no hear from u eh... How r u? Me fine n in my 30th week...

Yoyo, howdy! Long time no hear from u eh... How r u? Me fine n in my 30th week...
Hiya, I am doing ok, am on 28 weeks now, you have a few weeks left only ya!! :)) It's going to be natural birth right? I am in the UK now so likely to give birth here in Feb.

Hi All! My name is Yy and I am expecting my first baby with EDD is on 7 Jan 2013. Just realise there's this forum and will like to join you =D. Can someone add me to the Facebook group please? My email is [email protected]. Thanks! =D :D

Hiya, I am doing ok, am on 28 weeks now, you have a few weeks left only ya!! :)) It's going to be natural birth right? I am in the UK now so likely to give birth here in Feb.

Ya ya. Counting down alrdy lor... Scared scared. Told my gynae I wan natural hopefully can natural

just had my checkout last sat. week 32.5. baby is 2.1kg. gynae said is normal and good though..
3 weeks ago was 1.49kg. looking like this.. baby should be over 3 plus kg.. hehee..

just had my checkout last sat. week 32.5. baby is 2.1kg. gynae said is normal and good though..
3 weeks ago was 1.49kg. looking like this.. baby should be over 3 plus kg.. hehee..

oh...really huh gosh i scared bb too big as my scan will be on this friday. Mine last check on wt on wk29 was 1.2kg. Hence, i hope around max 3kg not more than 3kg lol for this bb coz easier to give birth. My #1 was 2.75kg.

We are just about 7wks away and jia you yo.

Btw anyone can advise what utensils use for cooking boiling red dates tea? My house kitchen super small so i dun have much pots and pans. My lst confinement was done in my mil house and i can't remember what pots she used to boil red date tea...have to check with her.

Hah your baby must be chubby. Mine is only 1.8kg at wk 32. Doctor asked me to continue control my diet haha

Hi mommies!!! Anyone of u have e NTUC bonus points to bless??? Accumulating e points to buy e wmf wok.. pm me if u have.. thanks!!

Hi all

1st parent to be here so dunno wat baby stuff to get. Can check wat are the baby things to buy in preparation for baby's arrival? Any idea where to buy certain things to get better prices?

Do you wash the baby clothes in the washing machine we have been using? Or got to hand wash? Also wat kind of detergent do u buy for washing baby clothes?

oh...really huh gosh i scared bb too big as my scan will be on this friday. Mine last check on wt on wk29 was 1.2kg. Hence, i hope around max 3kg not more than 3kg lol for this bb coz easier to give birth. My #1 was 2.75kg.

We are just about 7wks away and jia you yo.

Btw anyone can advise what utensils use for cooking boiling red dates tea? My house kitchen super small so i dun have much pots and pans. My lst confinement was done in my mil house and i can't remember what pots she used to boil red date tea...have to check with her.
hmm.. my gynae never say bb is too big or what though.. and am glad that he said bb head is down already! so happy. i was worried if bb continue to stay oblique then have to go for c-sec.
been daily hardworking doing my kegel and pelvic tilt! hehee
no idea on the utensils... first time mum here.. :)
Hah your baby must be chubby. Mine is only 1.8kg at wk 32. Doctor asked me to continue control my diet haha
no idea if bb is chubby or what.. think doc uses either bb head or stomach circumference to check bb weight. and i seen on the screen that it correspond correctly to the week 32 weight though.
your doc ask to control diet was it becoz you put on too much weight but bb not much? coz for me in the 3 weeks, i put on like 1.5 kg. so its like half gone to bb weight. just nice.. hehe
Hi all

1st parent to be here so dunno wat baby stuff to get. Can check wat are the baby things to buy in preparation for baby's arrival? Any idea where to buy certain things to get better prices?

Do you wash the baby clothes in the washing machine we have been using? Or got to hand wash? Also wat kind of detergent do u buy for washing baby clothes?
hmm.. there are quite a number of checklist here and there... a simple one you can refer to http://www.mothercare.com.sg/pdf/NewArrivalChecklist.asp
am planning to just use my washing machine wash. detergent wise. received a number of those free sample detergents, mainly kodomo. will be using it to wash the bb clothings...
talking about it.. really gotta start to wash the nappies, clothings and bedding items soon. lots to be wash and these days afternoon keep raining.
u all so fast! I havent even started packing my hospital bag yet!

I am week 33 now btw and going for couple pilates fitness which helps with my backache! Got free trial here can go with your hubby if interested! http://tinyurl.com/n2759ou
haven start packing my bag yet either in week 33 now. haven got doc admission letter as well... so.. not really worried yet. really looking at baby come in full term 40 weeks!
my next appt with gynae is 3 weeks later. then have to pay deposit for doctor delivery fee le. shuld be gettin the admission letter then.

just wondering are we still able to walk much these period? will it trigger early delivery? looking at jan 2014 bb. my edd is 5th jan.

haven start packing my bag yet either in week 33 now. haven got doc admission letter as well... so.. not really worried yet. really looking at baby come in full term 40 weeks!
my next appt with gynae is 3 weeks later. then have to pay deposit for doctor delivery fee le. shuld be gettin the admission letter then.

just wondering are we still able to walk much these period? will it trigger early delivery? looking at jan 2014 bb. my edd is 5th jan.

i rem my gynae told me to walk more and climb stairs when i was at 36weeks the previous pregnancy.. tat time baby haven engage down yet.. but now i already start to walk more n swim weekly.. sometimes walk and stand too long will feel short of breathe leh.. anyone encounter such??

my gynae visit is now every 2 weeks liao.. getting nearer and nearer to the ending point~~ next week my appt i think also need to pay the deposit and get the admission letter.. keeping my fingers crossed that all things will go smoothly this time after all more experience liao!! but haven pack my bag yet..

i rem my gynae told me to walk more and climb stairs when i was at 36weeks the previous pregnancy.. tat time baby haven engage down yet.. but now i already start to walk more n swim weekly.. sometimes walk and stand too long will feel short of breathe leh.. anyone encounter such??

my gynae visit is now every 2 weeks liao.. getting nearer and nearer to the ending point~~ next week my appt i think also need to pay the deposit and get the admission letter.. keeping my fingers crossed that all things will go smoothly this time after all more experience liao!! but haven pack my bag yet..
hmm.. if walk too long and too fast then will feel shortness of breadth.. most of the time is tired. if i walk too much the day.... immediately in the evening and the next day my hips really sore and tired. the butt cheek there again. and the only stretch that seems to comfort the sore is pelvic tilt and fours on floor rocking the pelvic.
i try to swim weekly also.. but gotta depends on weather.. these days afternoon keep raining. so abit hard.

your 1st child was it on edd, earlier or overdue? did you use epi that time?

Last edited:
ofcoz walk slowly.. hee.. nowadays also cannot walk fast.. walk fast i feel like a penguin..!!! everyday my butt check and back feel very achy.. maybe also becoz my bed is soft kind.. :( i swim in the evening after work.. weather also quite ok..

my #1 was just 6days earlier than EDD.. i wanted to try natural w/o epi.. but damn pain and very drowsy coz i inhaled too much laughing gas.. and by the time i wan epi, my gynae say muz go for csec coz baby heartbeat not stable and in the end she's in breech position..

Yah cannot walk fast anymore..feels like a duck wobbling away. My feet started to swell already. By end of the day, feet will look fat.
My hospital admission all done 1 month ago..my doc also prepared all the documents for me...ask me carry it 24/7 with me. In case anything happen, just go hospital and pass them the docs.
Now just need to wash the baby clothes a couple of times more and sterilise the bottles.....

Time flies...I still remember when we were all 3months pregnant!!

ya~ when we first tested positive until today.. looking back *WAH FINALLY GONNA GRADUATE LIAO!!!!*

i din do anything until now other than making sure all items ready.. the rest.. aiya just let it be.. haha..

Back