(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

wahhh ok ok thanks thanks ! muahahaha! what should i do with the dust ? bathe with it or what ? =X

wah very fast wor. .. congrats !! enjoy the pregnancy
happy.gif

missy: lol.. I wun wan to bath with it la.. haa.. I kept it together with my ttcing stuffs... OPKs and HPTs!! haa...

Its like star star, kids play kind. Do art and craft kind de.. =D

CCastiel Mummy:congrats!!!!
So happy for you!
Maybe i shd get the test kit from my sister who is pregnant. Then may get baby dust from her hehehe!!! waiting for my next cycle and hopefully a march baby on the way
happy.gif

Merry123, so happy that u rem me n ask abt me, haha... makes my day
happy.gif
no...have not started my IUI, still considering hard....

Vanilla, congrats to u, u are really fertile man! Hope to grab yr babydust. I tot I heard ppl say its the sanitary pad that spreads babydust rather than the kits??? take pads from those who strike n it will give u babydust.

Anne: thanks!! Haa.. Yup.. That should give u abit of bb dust..

Charlotte: yes.. I intend to give out aft my 1st tri!! Hopefully by then u gals already don't need my 好孕绵 le.. =D

rainie:same same..I been delaying the treatment..like dragging time,hopefully to BFP and no need to go through IUI..I felt that I am not mentally prepared yet..

Amy:hmmm..I didn't know that got bbdust pack..u did it by urself?

vanilla:hopefully,we all do not need to wait for ur好孕绵..we can all grad by then alr..

Vanilla, ya ya yes yes pls reserve some for me, haha....
happy.gif
hopefully dun need them by then but seems like no hope...

Faith, yes seems difficult to conceive #2, dun know what exactly is the problem???? I also got no confidence when comes to IUI cos some of the ladies in the forum mentioned even with 3 cycles of IUI they still failed...AAGGG....waste $$$ and time n effort spend, mentally n physically stressing right? At least u try on yr own, u dun get so stress up.

Good luck to all...

missycandy>> So sorry, I can't find tat pack. =( Think was given to another fren sometime back or wat. If u dun mind my 好孕绵, which I had a couple leftover from b4 I got preg, I can send to u. =) For the bb dust pack, I put it in my lunch wallet, which I usually bring around with me.

faith>> It was sent to me by this USA website, which a fellow forummer gave last year when I was TTC. There was 3 packs in all, and the advice was to help spread the bb dust to others who needed it too. =)

Hi all, i already taken my sis 's leftover pad, but still no news....me n husband had meesua on her bed still no use...

Charlotte n faith, to me IUI is not stressful, its simple procedure n normally scan follicle on CD14 n take trigger jab, next day do IUI. But problem is it doesnt work on me! however i'm thinking to have 3rd round but wont pin much hope.
I still asking myself everyday why so hard for me to have second...coming soon or i only fated to have one girl?? sad sad..really want to stop all the supplement..cos very stress n scare too much supplement not good for health.

amy, its ok no worries
happy.gif

many ppl r giving me their bb dust ... lol ! i also bought the CB strips from someone and she wrote me a memo and also gave me bb dust .... another mummy friend also giving me her bb dust ... hopefully soon i will be able to spread my own bb dust
happy.gif

merry .. *sayang*

Merry123, ya can understand....to me besides mentally stress also $$$ stress, got to spend extra $$$ on babies making...heartpain...can spend these on my gal education but no choice, like yr case, thats what I am most scare of, spend $$$ got results nevermind, no results really stress up n pain.

missycandy, hopefully u can babydust for us soon since so many ppl blessed u with their good luck

hello mommies! mind if i join you? have a question to ask. I"m ttc-ing 3rd baby but first time i'm seriously using opk test strips. ever since i stopped BF-ing last year in sept, i've not ovulated for a long time all the way til now. was waiting til my neck long long.

last fri/sat i had some cervical mucous but wasn't sure since it's been such a loooong time i had my menses (2 years plus- from pregnancy to bf-ing to post bf-ing). I have those cheap ovulation test strips which i bought online and tested on Sunday morning and it was negative with only a faint line.

Mon i tested again and it's darker, almost as dark as control line but not darker. only managed to BD in the evening. This morning tested again, faint line again.

the problem is that i didn't know not to use first morning urine. So is it possible that i had my surge on sunday after i tested? In which case, monday evening BD would be a wee bit late?

thanks!

merry123:how long ago u sat on ur sis bed to eat mee sua and take her leftover pad? IUI is a simple procedure but if HB troops not strong enough,is also like wasting the effort and $$..u alr went through 2,dr never recommend IVF?

missy:u got so many bb dust from so many pple..soon u will recd and like rainie say,spread to us..

Amy:wow,the bbdust pack was from USA..they also do believe in all these..think all ttc ladies are willing to try anything..

Ladies, dont give up wor..

In the Feb thread, there's a lday who did SO-IUI, when she got for 1st scan doc say its a twins but one is smaller so might disappear or what during the next scan.

And ytd she went for 2nd scan and to her surprise, she heard

not ONE

not TWO

is <font size="+2"><blink><font color="ff0000">THREE</font></blink></font> heartbeats!!!

So hang in there, you might be the next one to join the Mar thread with multiples... =D

Yeah gals, agree with vanilla04. It took me a very long time to get preg, for those who knew my story. I had PCOS problems and wasn't ovulating. The cycle I conceive was the same cycle when I decided to give up trying for a while. =) Keep the faith and also relax yr mind..

*Lots of babydust to all of u ladies*

P/S: Anyone wanna get my leftover pads (think 2, 3 left), do PM me and I can mail them to u for good luck. =)

Faith I did them (eat on bed n tAke pad) last month, but failed the followed cycle, maybe this cycle will strike? Haa.

Doc asked me if want to do ivf or lapo, I told him I think no need yet, dr agreed ..

Ya I always hope got twins thru iui cos last two round got 2 matured follicle, but no result.

vanilla04>> I am expecting a baby girl. =) I conceived naturally. Was gonna take clomid after another half year if things didn't work out but the beautiful miracle happened when we least expected it. =)

amy: wow... congrats again wor... haa.. Ya.. always least expected... =D

Me too, tot i'm out this cycle le... But surprise.. =D

Hi kaakee,

I'm also ttc #3 .. first time using the opk strip.. used for 10days straight but still faint line on test control, not as dark at all.. any idea why?

merry123:yes,this cycle you will strike..today is ur CD? at least dr did not push u to do IVF..

Amy:sent u pte message alr..how long u been trying? that cycle u strike,u did not eat any med and manage to ovulate by urself? grab lots of bbdust from u..

merry, ya tell us more abt this IUI, like missycandy wld like to know more abt the charges, procesures, etc....tell us more plsssss......(pray)

heaven:is normal to have faint line at opk..is when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line then consider positive..maybe u try testing another few days and see how..today is ur cd 14?

Charlotte n Missy actually I did it in jb, I can only tell u the process..
Get clomid and take fr cd2 to cd6, go scan follicle on cd14(depend on ur cycle), both round I manage to have 2 follicle with size 20mm, so gynae immediately give me trigger shot. Then the next day morning or next two day (depend ur gynae suggest) send ur dh troops in one container which they provide before that, wait for 1-2 hrs for sperm washing, then u can lie down there open ur leg big big n wait for gynae come n show u the washes sperm with ur name labelled to ensure correct troops, gynae insert the catheter to open ur cervics which is uncomfortable ( must relax otherwise more pain) n then he will insert the troops lo, very fast I think abt one minute or lesser. Before that must drink water make sure ur bladder abt 70% full to make the insertion easier. Then lie down rest for half n hour, after that go home..
Is the information enough?

Clomid+iui I guess abt 300-500 in sg, if so-iui(jab) abt 2000, not sure

Faith, now in my dpo9, just feel like usual, that's y I plan next cycle have clomid again. Actually if can I want to try so-iui with jab but confirm my husband not agree, he always tell me not to stress then bb will come, don't think so

I'm malaysian, actually I did seek help in Sg gleneagles but first consultation cost sgd400 n second cost 200 but wat I got is same answer fr jb gynae, take clomid ...sigh

alamak... whats the life span for sperm to survive after ejaculation? worried cannot rush on time! plus we dont drive ! cham must get taxi to rush in. LOL!

yr gynae in jb reliable? can share his name n contact ?

Missy actually can ask yr dh to ejac in clinic, only that my dh no feel in clinic so must do at home. Gynae said sperm can live for 48 hrs wor.. He is quite Oklah cos his business quite good n do ivf too.. Actually his iui cost abt 800 include clomid, almost same in Sg , only consultation is much cheaper n I dun have to travel so far.. U can check iui with ur gynae n see how..

i dont have a regular gynae at the moment... for my #1, im not comfy with him anymore ... so with #2 then il prolly have him/her be my regular gynae provided all goes well too .. hahaha ...

anyway thanks for the info ! will discuss with hb and see how ...
happy.gif

Congrats Vanilla... grab lotsa baby dust from you!!! my AF reported liao. sianz man but got to perk up and start my new cycle!

ladies, this morning went to request clomid, gynae suggested me to do laparoscopy instead of 3rd IUI, he said must be something wrong inside otherwise impossible still no result since my dh sperms are ok. He said no point keep doing the same thing which got no result..should proceed to laparoscopy, if nothing wrong then IVF..must be like that?
sigh..meanwhile my tcm said my health improved and should can conceive very soon...well i know she cant see thru inside if there is really anything wrong..
ladies pls give me advise, should i do the surgery? nothing is suspected, eg endo..but just to check inside,if nothing wrong then it;s wasted including $ n side effect like scar..

I see few ladies here also conceive naturally after 2 yrs of ttc right?..

I told my DH, surprisingly he din scold me but said he will consider..hehe, i quite happy.

Merry123, at my own opinion, gynae can only give u options and advise, final decision is still u and yr hubby. if u think u are not comfortable with it then dun go ahead....relax n just try on yr own again, give yrself some time. Me also trying for almost to 2 yrs, also giving myself time to consider hard my next step.

Our time will come soon....thats what others keep telling me n I also try to comfort myself, u are not alone in this
happy.gif

merry, why u scared hb scold u leh? if scold then u smack him! =P i think u might want to consider seeking a 2nd opinion? or just rest awhile and see how? maybe will strike when you rest ? as in no invasive procedures but just BD ?
happy.gif

yalor *hugs hugs charlotte*

merry:u working in sg? like what rainie suggest,the decision is up to u..maybe the procedure at the clinic is,b4 doing ivf,need u to do lapo first..i known a case where she do lapo and ivf but failed and end up conceive naturally..think everything is fated..i have been ttc for more than 2 yrs also and i am also getting impatient..but my HB sperms are weak also..really don't know what to do next..

heaven:today will be ur CD22 alr? do u have irregular menses? maybe u can go gynae to have a scan and see how is ur egg growing..

Thanks everyone, I will take the clomid for next two cycle, maybe laparoscopic in sept ..
Second opinion? I think every gynae will say the same thing , natural- clomid - iui-Lap-ivf, I left last two..sob sob
Whenever think to have lap surgery make me scare n sad,surgery not for deliver bb but only checking.
I really think I will do becos I couldn't wait anymore to have another bb!! Lol

Interesting read: http://bit.ly/SpermQualitySexFrequency

Today's cd 55 for me ler, supposed to have o last sun or the sun before last.. Coz tested positive on the opk, then suddenly got v v v stressed up over stuffs.. Dunno if managed to o successfully or not.. -_- btw, ask yall sthg, if the o's unsuccessful, read online tt the body'd try to o again asap.. Then will one have all the o symptoms again?

bewildered, yes, rem last mth i also want to o then never o, then every week i will sure detect smiley face but went to scan actually have not o,and keep have those ovualation symptoms but finally o at cd28. But LP short, af came DPO8.
That cycle was a bit haywire. But i feel is good that never strike better, cos really the egg not healthy.

bewildered, ive not experienced O symptoms per se or not sure what those symptoms are ... so cant answer that ... hehehe... but u just BD every other day for the next few days just to cover all bases ?
happy.gif

bewildered:I not sure abt that also..normally my Cd from 28-34 only..mate u want to go gynae and have a scan so that he can gauge whether u have O or gg to O soon..

faith>> I will check my e-mail tonite and reply u. =) I have been trying for abt 1 1/2 years before striking. I had been continuously taking folic acid when I 1st started trying and added prenatal vits a couple of mths before I striked. The only other supplement that I added abt 1.5 mths b4 I striked was the Nature's Way Femaprin Vitex extract, which is supposed to be a natural supplement to help regulate AF cycle as my cycles were not regular at all, nor was I able to detect ovulation most of the time.

Faith, mine is rather accurate.. 29/30 days cycle... I gave up using the opk test after abt 10days.. now in cd 30.. hoping AF doesn't come.. haizz ~

heaven, sometimes can Ovulate earlier ... hmmm ... hopefully yr AF doesnt report .. if it does, next cycle u can consider testing from CD10 onwards ... good luck !
happy.gif

Prosper: I tot i read somewhere that normally AF will report after 14 days of O. However you are saying tat your AF came after 8 days. How do you confirm you o on cd28 days and AF report DPO 8days?

2ww, cos I went gynae scan around cd25, and gynae says I have not ovulate and say will ovulate another 4-5days base on the egg size. I still see my egg big big there.
That y when dpo8, I got spotting I tot is implantation, then af came full blast.
That why that cycle was really haywire.

wah, like that to be preggy, really need to bd a lot of times leh... sianz man. I thot my theory of AF reporting after 14 days of O is accurate.

By the way, how much does it cost for the gynae to scan for O?

Back