(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

i paid $418 for acupuncture then the medicine is $10 per day. If u take any of the package eg. acupuncture / massage then consulation is FOC

My medical for 7 days will be $70.

The fee is ard the same as Eu Yan Sang.

i think acuouncture help and it not painful as Dr Xiong is very gentle. she will do it at certain part so that blood flow can reach uterus and i started to have CM after seeing her.

i did an D/C in June 2011 due to some unforeseen circumstance. So afte d/c, my body is very weak

bliss: so for the 6 sessions of accupuncture, it costs $418? then for each time tt ya go for the accupuncture, need to buy med at $70?

How far apart to schedule the accupuncture sessions and how long's each session?

Say, if during the accupuncture session, also have some back pain and stiff neck, can tell them and they will do accupuncture too or they just concentrate on the ovaries area etc?

Thanks! =)

bewildered:i now looking for new job..sent so many resume but no replies..sianz..yup,will try not to focus too much to ttc..but is like so easy to think so difficult to do..haiz..

canopyhaze:gd to know that everything is gg smooth for you..

fatbobo:congratz..any special things that you did this cycle?

fullhouse:thank you..think i will really plan for a trip since so many of you have been encouraging me..

blissling:did ur HB join in the acupuncture session? dr xiong delivering soon,so won't have chance to be under her..is that no natural ways to increase the uterus lining?

rainie:i have the same thinking as you..go for a short trip,come back then decide the next step..to continue TCM/IUI..

faith, yes go for a short trip or skip this mth TTC just to relax yr mind cos I can totally understand yr feelings right now....few mths ago I was like u too...very stress up with having a #2 n a dragon baby so make myself so unhappy over TTC...I also intend to sit down with a discussion with my hubby what we are going to do next n at the same time its June holidays so dun think of TTC, enjoy my time with my gal 1st
happy.gif
Hopefully we can acheive our goal soon....

bewildered, u can tell the Chinese Physician which area u are not feeling well. It abt 30mins duration and she will base on your cycle .. For medicine, it seperate from acupuncture as we still need med to tio body. Acupuncture procedure is to expedite the process and to bring the blood flow to uterus ..

Schedule of the acupuncture, she will advise accordingly ..

@ faith, my hubby never did the acupuncture thou it will be good to as it work as a double sword. Initially we decided that if we still yet strike , he will go for sperm test. Then go to tcm with me.. In meanwhile , he on off taking mega men from gnc..

According to Gynae, man will need to take lots of zinc and vit b to improve sperm quality ..

For increase of lining , I guess only tcm can helps .. Do keep in mind it will be a long period of treatment for some but yet it a form to tio body to conceive a healthy baby

Good morning ladies. Af hasnt reported yet, when would be a good time to test? I wander why trying for #2 is so difficult. Hiazzz
happy.gif

morning Anne_raj, AF haven report still got chance..

ya lor.. i also ttc #2.. so hard to strike.. i heard my frens and colleagues say normally after #1 wan another bb is easy.. i dun tink so..
sad.gif

Berries: Yes, i find it strange too. Some of them have another baby right after the first. I have been trying for last 4 months no, success.
HOw abt you,how long have you been trying?

Berries: My boy turned two this month. I didnt excpet it to be so tough. wanted a two yr break but now it will be a 3 yr gap
happy.gif

Wet Wednesday gloomy morning!!!

Will be taking a break from ttc-ing ... Emotional bogged down by the fact that trying so long still nth ! Still keeping the faith! Will have when the time is right! Not decided by me though. Bummer. Anyhow, will b silent reader
happy.gif

To others, good luck!!!!

hi Cheryl and winnie!!
Anne_raj, me and the both of u #1 bb are very close gap.. just one or two mths difference..

me too Anne_raj, i also wan a 2 yrs gap... which now i tink will be 3 too.. or maybe 4? tinking of it very demoralise...
sad.gif

blessmeplease... dun give up hope!

ren_rene : i also dunno..
sad.gif
but i see my frens ard me who their #1 or #2 is younger than mine already strike.. but i'm still ttc-ing my #2... stress!!!

Berries: undstd hw u feel when u c ur frens kids r much younger den yours. But try not to stress too much.. Easy to say but hard not to tink.

my son is 16mth nw. i hope to haf a 2 yr gap also.

Hi ladies,

If you are considering to purchase OPK/ HPT, Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Clearblue Digital OPK/ HPT, basal thermometersand TTC supplements such as red raspberry tea leaves, royal jelly and bee pollen and CoQ10, do check out http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Jacelyn Tay (ex Mediacorp Actress) shared one of her success tips in conceiving easily is drinking organic raspberry tea that improves the health of her womb. Do try out this tea which is now available at Baby Dust Shop.

Another partner of Baby Dust Shop has safely delivered a healthy baby after suffering a few miscarriages. We have loads of Babydusts to sprinkle to all our customers!

Announcement: Baby Dust Shop will be closed for vacation from 1st - 10th June. Do place your orders early to avoid disappointment!

Cheryl : very hard not to upset rite? i feel u.. coz i'm in this state too..
sad.gif

ren_rene : ya lor.. really very stress...althou i feel happy for them wen they break the news to me.. but i just cant stop asking myself wat happen?
your boy is #16 mth now? jia you!! u sure can have that 2 yr gap

Cheryl & Berries: Let put LOTSS of OIL together la.. sometimes we tend to think too much n compare den we feel stress abt ttc n thus affect mood etc...

Hi ladies,

Will like to sell the following items:-
1) 14 sticks of Clearblue fertility monitor test sticks @ $30 (Expiry date: October 2012)
2) 1 unopened box of 30 sticks of Clearblue fertility monitor test sticks @ $70 (Expiry date: March 2013)
3) 3 brand new bottles of Nature's Way Femaprin Vitex extract @ $15 per bottle (If u take all 3 bottles, will be @ $40) (Expiry date: August 2013)

Above prices are inclusive of normal postage. Prices are slightly negotiable.

Please PM me if interested.

Berries, i tested again and shows negative...urggghhh!!! wats happening.
So frustrating
sad.gif

If not pregnant, why is my menses so delayed, its always on time for me.last mth delay by 3 days.

Anne, it could be stress... last mth my menses also went missing for 5 days, I was so happy thinking like finally but one bfn after another haiz.. AF visits on the 5th. usually my menses very punctual one. Even more punctual then me when reporting for work.

mdm yip: yes..me from aug mtb 2010.

hahaha..agreed my menses also very on the dot de..

alot of my friend whose #1 is younger then my #1 already preggy with #2.

y they strike so easily leh...
i dont dare to pinned to much hope leh.. sian

winnie - me too. worse for me still 2 preggie colleagues in the office and 2 preggy poly friends.. not to mention our aug 2010 mummies too...

yeah some people strike like play bowling like that.. a few times strike liao.. dunno why I wash longkang for 10 months liao LOL

Anne_raj : maybe you wait for another few days.. if AF still have not report.. go see gynae to test blood? i know how u feel... i hate this feeling too!

Msdam Yip : hi to you!!
happy.gif

winnie : ya lor.. me too have the same feeling.. my frens seems to strike so easily... so nice!

berries -> I even went to buy more toto and 4d.. thinking if dun let me strike baby at least let me strike $$$... in the end both also no have... *curse and swear*

ladies.. i just vomitted... so scared now...
is something wrong with my health??

tink i gg to see a doc and ask wat is wrong with me!! few mths back i was found having iron deficiency and was popping iron pills every morning..
now i feeling terrible again... does iron deficiency cause such symptoms? i'm so worried now..

Mdm Yip:Hahah!!! thats true. AF report promptly before...These mths, playing tricks with me. I bought a good quality kit, feel so disappointed and waste money
sad.gif
could have top up money to buy a nice pair of shoes.
sad.gif

Berries, take care...
happy.gif

berries: could u be preggy?

mdm yip:i juz tried to hit bowling last month end up wash lokang leh.. sian...

y ppl strike easily ar... haiz..

anne: nvm dont give up, maybe still got hopes

Winnie: We jiayou together! sooner or later will have lucky strike!

Berries: Maybe stomach flu? it might not be related to your iron deficiency...

Anne: maybe next time use those opk or hpt strips? at least not so heartpain. I rem for my first I got 5 consecutive positive opks before i use an actual HPT. btw.. yes, opks can double up as HPTs because pregnancy hormone is almost the same as ovulation hormone.

thanks Anne_raj! will do..

Winnie : nope.. my AF just ended.. and i haven BD yet.. very sure that i;m not preggy..

Madam Yip : not sure..i just went to company doc and took my blood test.. the doc say she will bring my it for blood count test too.. result will be out in a week time... hopefully my iron level is back to normal..

hehe.. KPO in again and saw 3 familiar nicks!
Dont worry.. let nature take it course... some can strike 1 cos they chun chun kana in their O period..

Dun fret. Be happy and relax!

Back