(2013/02) March 2013

So most of u feeling the same.. tired, bloated after lunch. Hehe!

I am getting hungry now. Just gobble down 2 pcs of lemon biscuit and den suddenly remember I forgot my supplement today. Oops! So pop it down too!

Does most of u get hungry easy like me too? Or am I a weirdo? Hehe!

everyday, different mood.. sometimes can eat every 2 hours... but today totally no mood to eat at all.. just eat to prevent from vomitting coz can feel it's coming... zzzzzzzzzzzz

Guttering-I'm also considering nata essential,coz saw their reviews not bad.
Berrydelight-same as u too.sometimes can eat,sometimes no appetite at all.

Wow... The thread's moving really fast... I hope my MS will end soon... Really dislike that feeling...
sad.gif

I'm doing my OSCAR test this Thursday... Any mummies giving birth at TMC?
happy.gif

hi mummies! It's week 11th now. is your ms getting better? mine just peak this morning. but i seems to eat like an elephant lately. :p

first trimester ending soon hoho...

thread moving so fast.
can only see some. haha..

RE: Oscar and triple test
Which one is better? And how come they scan the nose and etc mah?
I can’t even remember what kind of test I have for last one. Haha.

Im gg for test on the 31st Aug and I really wish it is this week.
Today is 10th week 1 day liao so fast

Re: eating
Who must eat every time got the feeling of hungry?
I have to eat and eat if not I will puke again.
Really don like the feeling of hunger

Sufeiya, im still deciding btwn tmc n mt a actually. Not sure if by then the Reno at mt a will be done or not. i will decide after goin for the hosp tours bah.

Hi berry delight! Is your name G..... Chin? Did you just add me? Thanks! So how do I know that I'm added into the secret group and how to view it? :p

Sbb - me! I must eat whenever I feel hungry. If not I will not function properly. I don't have regular MS. I only feel uncomfortable if I over-eat or under-eat. so I must constantly be aware of my hunger and have self-control not to over eat.

hi sbb and gutterina!
yes i must eat to stop the ms.
i eat every 2 hours interval.
if i stop eating, the nausea feeling start sinking in. morning or night just the same.

hi berry: pm u le
happy.gif

Hiya!

Haven't been in action for a while. Can I be added in the fb group too? ;) my email address is [email protected]

Wana share this Brazilian waxing anecdote.. I went for it at Strip last week when I was 10 weeks + I didn't reveal as I read somewhere in the forum that it is totally safe. When the therapist and I were chatting, I happen to tell her n she immediately stopped n went out to ask her supervisor. I was then told to sign on something that says they hv no obligation etc.. And I should come after 1st trimester but since I was halfway done.. Hehe.. They continued anyway.. But in future from 1st trimester to before birth I still hv to sign that thing every visit.. Hmm...

Anyone of you experience 'tightness' just below the breast, above the tummy? I wonder why I feel that..

And how many of us simply cannot stand the taste of plain water? I take flavored drinks n now the pee seems to be of a bad colour... What is a good alternative to plain water?

Work keeps me busy n I'll be back tmr night!
happy.gif

Hello all! Haven been checking the thread for sometimes due to the horrible MS. Even till now at 9th week still ain't better but I'm starting to get use to it already.

Michelle, I'm also considering taking up confinement catering. But then I check natal essential the menu seems like only 1 week? But I'll order trial from a few Co when nearer to the date before deciding.

Sa love, I went to strip when I'm pregnant with #1. No Issue to do waxing with them but I think need to declare and they will ask u to sign on indemnity form.
I also can't stand plain water but I found that drinking warm water is good! So I'm taking warm water everyday

did my oscar scan ytd.. if gyane neber call me mean good news.. hehehe..
bb was not co-operative at 1st.. so go out sit 1/2 hr later go back to the room and scan again...

im into my 12 wks.. i feel much better with lesser MS.. i lost 3kg leh..

berrydelight, sorry..didnt know thats you. i have accept your request.

celtbaby, thanks on the clarification of the discharge. phew!~

sa_love, i also went brazilian wax during 5th week, didnt inform the therapist so they didnt let me sign anything. but i went after reading up online, so its pretty safe.

Plainwater, yup..sometimes i feel the metal taste when i drink water in the office, not sure if its my office pipe cos its perfectly ok at home.

i hate plain water! i normally take like powdered soya milk, milo or ginger tea. at home, will be milk, cold almond soya milk.
i know some pple say must drink less cold stuff - its imposisble for me! how!

Sunflower: oic, maybe she did screen print the nose liao. Not sure..coz she was telling me needs to get baby in position to measure neck.
Winnie, same! Bb was lying sideway then 2nd time Bb sits up. I've to go out a third time. Sonographer even sings to Bb in hope for Bb to turn, haha!

I can't take water of any sort. Most of the time, I will continue to take the same acceptable drink eg Milo/ribena for a few days but after a while, it will be rejected.
I still can't stand the smell of cooking.

Actually there are some parts where I can't make out what is what. She will tell me this is a pic of the Bb's brain etc.
Can figure out the arms and legs liao. Facial features not too obvious yet. But I think I saw where both eyes are ;)

Looks like a baby by week 12 ;)

Winnie

What time did you go yesterday? My bb was very cooperative, but keep jumping and kicking. Can see the lungs and the bladder liao and it also wave to us and showed us a 'Yeah' gesture. The senior sonographer still says the bb has very very long limbs. First time can see so much details. Glad that i went for OSCAR !

Hi Mummies,
very sad wor. my mum was unhappy that i hire a CL for 2nd one. and than she told me she don want to look after my elder one and 2nd one once born.

my mother time management is very bad and her health is not as strong as last time. my brothers and i + my hubby was afraid that she cannot manage, so ask me to hire one better.

more older, the more not wiser already. alamak.. somemore my mum does not have a husband to help her as she is divorced.

anyway, my elder one is already at half day cc and my intention is to put him full day next year.
so i got to search for nanny now.

re: OSCAR SCAN
Can i check if like that is it the same as like detailed scan on the 20th week?
so slightly different?

Re : MS
This morning for the first time that i vomitted a lot. haha.. but i really hated it. haha..
normally i just gag and nothing comes out.

Good afternoon mummies,

I'm down with 2 days MC again... yesterday went to gynae for my vomiting. He gave me a jab n some anti-vomit pills, say if i dun get better by today need to call him immediately and he might wan me to admit wad cos scared i dehydrate. Last night manage to eat some porridge but thrown out middle of the night. Sien...but at least not immediately throw out like before. Lost weight 3kg d since preggy.

I did my Oscar yesterday as well. During scan, saw BB was at first sleeping upside down then later awake, turned around and stretched.so cute! BB has grown up fast also.
happy.gif

Like some of you, I'll cry when the puking make me suffer. However everytime when i saw bb growth, I felt all the suffer I've gone through is worth it.

Mummies, jia you jia you! First trim will be ending soon and we shall look forward to our second trim enjoyment.

poor sbb over your mother, hope things work out well.

sbb my MS also seem to worsen after it got a little better last week, i am same as you week 10

wishy you week 12 already still so bad ms, jia you !

sbb: my mother also offered to take 1 month leave and do confinement for me... den i just went ahead n book my confinement lady... den she say why waste money bla bla bla.. so i told her ur age not young anymore lei... u be grandmother, den u take leave n enjoy life and play with bb la... those cooking n washing, at night wake up feed bb etc let the CL do lor... u just relax n help once awhile can le lor... dun over work!!!

den she said oki lor... bo pian liao

Yen / Berrydelight

i guess no choice already. actually have got a lot of stress from my mother as she is very very stubborn. everything would want to be her way. but the problem is she sometimes can't even managed her own timing and other stuff let alone managing me, 2nd and 1st one.

i already told her the same thing as what berrydelight said but she is not like other normal mum.. don listen leh. what to do. my mum also got hearing problem. jialat la..

than it all comes down to $$. she wants the $$. so my brothers and i decided, let her go work and see reality for her age.

you know her last confinement she is so tired that she fell and hit her head, than she feed baby while im sleeping with pillow supporting and she is not around.
somemore, she go buy vegetables and left bb alone there crying while i slept. i woke up than i realise she is out. my god!!

sbb, if that's the case, gotta bite the bullet and do wats for ur kids and ur mum... she wanna complain also bo pian liao... just bear with it...

i feel for u.. i got another headache.. dunno where to do my confinement...

is it true that hubby to be around when doing confinement so that the CL is able to teach the new parents on how to handle the bb?

Afternoon ladies, i just went supermkt to stock up on my Ribena supply to help my nausea... nowadays so many different flavours.

Wow, looks like many went for oscars le... it sounds like a really interesting experience to see how baby move & behave during the scan
happy.gif
Haiz, cant wait for mine...

sbb: I'm sure your mom will get over it soon. Like you said no choice. You gotta do what is best for your bb, your mom n yourself and ie to get a CL to help out.

berrydelight: do your confinement at your place then ask ur mom to come over and stay?

My confinement will be done at my parents place, during that time my hb will be staying over too. after the one mth confinement, i intend to bring baby home and take care on my own for the remaining 3 mths maternity leave. after that is when my headache will begin, when im back to work, dunno who to take care of my bb.

celt: i'm staying w my ILs... sooo..... a bit ma fan lei... have not talked to my MIL on confinement yet... if go back to my mum's place to stay, my hub won't stay over with me coz he doesn't like to stay at my mum's place... sianz.......

Berry: hmmm... ya, abit tricky situation... tok to your hb again and ask him to stay over?? say its only for the 1 mth and you need him to be ard for support and to bond with bb?

celt: ya lor.. see how ba... 船到桥头自然直... now 1st thing to worry is.. how to make myself eat my mee goreng which i bought for lunch... the after taste of puking my milk with cerals really sucks big time...

Berrydelight
Im bearing with it already. My family actually feels stressed up by her. She is complaining so much. Gosh..

U are staying alone or with IN LAWS?
if alone, than do at your home, if with in laws, see if you want to do at your parents hse or in laws hse lor.

Its better to have hubby been taught by CL how to handle bb. Haha.. so that you can rest a bit during sometimes to let him handle it. Haha..

yes yes.... i agree, 船到桥头自然直.... it will apply to some of my situations too. Think too hard now oso no use.

My advise to you on lunch is just eat it.. haha. No but serious i think empty stomach makes it worse. If mee goreng really cannot then drink milo eat biscuits ba. I was feelg awful b4 i ate my lunch, once i get some food down, it feels so much better...

Celtbaby
Im asking my hubby to check with my in law if they can help look after and we will be providing a maid.
This one is an option.
2nd option is im also looking at nanny to help look after my 2nd one. Hopefully the person can help me cos she is very very experience. Now she already got 2 grown up grand children, one more on the way at dec and hopefully by march I gave birth and after my ML, baby is about 5-6 mths (provided, government pass the 6mths ML) haha..

I guess its always a problem on who to take care of the bb. Haiz.. sad sia..

Berrydelight
My husband also don like to go over my mother’s hse unless he has to pick my son. Haha.. he cannot stand my mum complaining and nagging.
Hopefully all straighten out when our time comes. siaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i ate anti nauseous pill and now i'm eating my mee goreng.. so far so good!
happy.gif
i feel like drinking orange juice now sia.. jialat...

sbb: have u considered infant care? for myself, i was still thinking maid or infant care... till tat day my MIL say maid better bla bla bla so i guess i have the answer le..

i read somewhere that mozeralla cheese is safe, that is correct right?

yup, thinking about who takes care of bb is really a problem, even with maid, no one wants to take care. but at the same time, they like to point out the pitfalls with infant care, nanny, or maid looking after kid, or even one parent looking after kid. its really annoying, particular when one is so tired from all the MS and being pregnant. i mean, its ok if u don't want to help (haha, not that its really ok, just what can i do right) but please, you don't have to nitpick all the flaws with getting other alternative help.

Yen,

12wks 4days.. but i still got food and smell aversion. nausea only after food, but controllable. no more puking. how many wks are you already?

sbb: my only choice now is day time send bb to my parents place, they take care then night time we will fetch bb home at night i take care. so gotta fetch to n fro every weekday lor. But dunno i can tahan anot, wait everyday go work like zombie...

Maid not an option for me coz at the end of the day I still have to send bb to my parents place coz no way leaving bb n maid alone at home.

Infant care is my last last last resort.

Berry: since u oredi staying with ur MIL, maybe get a maid and ur MIL to help take care bb will be a better choice than infant care?

Berrydelight
At least u got an answer.
My mother always on off threatening until I sian already.
So tonight got to discuss with my hubby regarding about this and than let him talk to her. I can’t be always the one talking cos im already too sian with my 1st one and current tummy one.

Blueswimmercrab
Ya that is what I hated most too.
You know my mother like to say.. you don think ppl will take as good care as me. Bla bla bla.. ask me better don work stay home take care bb.
The thing is I know im not the one that can stay home to look after kids. Cos I like to work and have control of my life. Haha..

Back