(2012) TTC Christian Mummies

yes, everyday, i keep telling myself to have faith in God. He will deliver me my blessings.

and you guys are right, we will not be barren women...

this phrase is working for me right now :

Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. the dry seasons in life dont last. the spring rains will come again (S.B. Breathnach)

Happy (whitsunhappy)
i knew God in my teenage years, but like many, with bad experience in church, have decided to leave...
sad.gif

Yeah Peapea, you know every un-answered prayer always tells me that God had something better for me than what I've asked or desired for
happy.gif

Hi DPW, icic. Have you decided to look for any new church near your place ?
happy.gif

ya i read that
happy.gif
my frd gave me. At first i really took my unplanned pregnancy for granted. I tot is easy to strike and etc. Only when i went thru MC, then i realize how fragile this life is in my body.

The book helps in a way that reminds me of clinging on to God's promise for me. Now is pray that this church camp is going to be good. Just that i wondering if i shd get OPK for this time round. Or should i just go natural not relying on anything and rely on God's timing instead.

haha am in a dilemma now.

happy, no worries. My 1st preg ended at 12 weeks. I did not try again till almost 1 yr plus later. I just prayed and told HIM that i wanted a child.... that nite we BD once... 2 days later i felt different and 2 weeks later tested positive.

With HIS blessing, everything will be easy. SO pray and ask for HIS blessings. Cos only with HIS blessings and HIS protection only then can we have a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby.
God Bless!

peapea : Yes... i felt something different... tummy tightening...sore breast... 1 week later i had backache , sore breast and cramps... I tot my mense coming. 2nd week started to feel nauseous... I thought just test... and so i tested less than 2 weeks after the deed and saw faint positive :D when i went to gynae... I was only 4 weeks preg..

Hi DPW, beside the book that Happiness was mentionining earlier, see this book too
happy.gif

"Praying through your Pregnancy" By Jennifer Polimino & Carolyn Warren. It is a week by week guide for moms to be
happy.gif

Morning ladies. We are already more than half week through so press on!

hello ladies!

hehe, am finally back! sorry, din log in for a while as was not in sg...

wow, so many have joined us since i went missing... gd gd, praise Jesus!

peapea:
hmm, no need to hang ur head in shame okie? as my pastor always says... u shd not fel guilty when u are not feeding, u shd feel hungry! and i can tell u are hungry, tat's why u are here wif us...

anyway, juz wanna tell u tat any church is made up of imperfect ppl... tat's why we all need God... so it is inevitable tat we may get disappointed wif ppl in our church at times... so while they shd have tried their best not to stumble u, let us try not to be distracted from e real reason we attend church in e 1st place - Jesus... so let us choose not to be affected and thus stumbled by them... tat said, i understand tat it is sometimes awkward to go back to e same church where u see things tat u dun agree wif... so i encourage u to find a church tat u will feel more comfortable in in tis season of ur life...

hehe, dun need to thank me lah... i started tis thread for "selfish" reasons leh, cos i oso need e encouragement of kingdom frens!

happiness&bliss:
yup, dun worry... all things will work out for ur gd! so if u and hb can come to agree on having #2,the Lord will address all e concerns u have...

dpw:
u noe tat there's a passage in e bible tat says ur husband is sanctified (set apart) becos u are a believer? so dun feel upset tat u are going thru life "alone", cos u are not alone... Jesus is wif u! oso, continue to believe tat he will be saved... for he has oreidi been set apart... there's a special place for him in e kingdom becos u are a believer! now juz gotta wait for him to open his heart...

as for book, i recommend God's plan for pregnancy by nerida walker... if u cannot find it outside, maybe i can help u get cos my church carries... alternatively, u can get it from rock bookshop near eng wah cinema at suntec if u happen to pass by e area...

happy:
jia you for e coming cycle! more imptly, enjoy e process! God called us to be fruitful and multiply, so dun be discouraged okie? make luv and He will make e bb, hehe...

finally ladies,

am glad tat each 1 of us has a verse tat we are clinging on to... u gals are amazing, even remember where exactly e verse is found... i only roughly remember wat e verse says, not word for word... peapea, get urself a verse too... u and hb can even believe together... God's word is truth, and it will be ur truth! happiness&bliss, am amazed at how u take time to spend wif e Lord everyday even though u dun attend church frequently... may we continue to see more and more of Jesus' luv for us as we come to have a greater understanding of wat He has done for us on e cross... if e Father did not withhold His Son - e greatest blssing of all, wat other blessing will He not give us?

comingchamp, i dont have a verse, but i have a word and that word is "Faith" because with Faith, anything is possible.

in fact, i pasted the word faith all over my house... ha!

Hi!

Please cunt me in. I have been a christain since I was born. Parents all christains.

I hope to have faith also. Aiyah but I have been trying for close to 6 months yet no news. ALready saw gyne, He told me I could be under tremendous stress as currenlty lots of maid issues. SO I have to handle my really active 3.5 year old alone with no mil help or parents as both cant really hadle him. SPoilt by my previous maids

REally very tiring as I used to rely to much on maids.

Now all alone housework, cooking and caring him can drive me nuts. But thank God still manage to cope him well

Now planning 6 months for 2nd child as I just turned 30 and eldest child already 3.5 yr old so high time.

Gyne ask me to try more as he says unlikely bloked cos I managed conceive 1st child naturally. Just that previously menses was 28 days but lately 30-33 days lor.. so maybe this is the cause.

I am also seeing a christian gyne Dr Lim teck Chai. So far so good

I am staying in sembawang and attend Toa payoh methodist church.

Hope to know more friends here
happy.gif

Blessed day ahead
happy.gif

comingchamp : hahaha ya just spend a little bit of time with God and receive plenty of blessings... Very good deal! :p

Fern : Welcome....

Hi!

Me too. I saw Dr Benjamin Tham cos I heard good reviews But he told me two option try clomid if not take xray

But My previous gyne Dr LIm teck chye a christian told me in faith no need al these just test temp as he told me in my last papsmear my tubes werent tight so could be stress.

Anyway I already have a first child sho is 3 and a half. so nw need plan faster lo.

WIll be bring ing my son tog with my hubby to HK in July. Hope get a hk no 2 baby.. haha. If not, will see Dr Lim teack chye after mt trip.

ANy one seeing same gyne?

Fern

HI MissyCandy,

want add me to facebook? Mine is Fern Lim. Whats yours. I am SAHM with a maid. But now waiting for new one come so now maidless. Stress lah.. My gyne is at Tanglin shopping centre. Dr Lim teck Chye. He delivered my no 1.. Tot of tring Dr Lawerence for conveince sake or Dr Ben Tham. But not so good reviews. SO I may go back to Dr Lim should I conceive a 2nd child. TTC one by this year hopefully with God's grace.

Now just started taking EU Yang Sang Bai Feng Hang to regulate my menses first lor. Other then that. Gyne says I am ok, just advise me to take the xray. which I think no need . still can wait cos during these 6 mths we were to stressed with maid issue and my 3 .5 to be to active.. haha

I stay near Canbera school. The blue window ones.. Yours? haha

<font color="0000ff">Fern - cnt find u in FB heh. i PM you my name then u add me k ?
happy.gif
oooo i stay diagonally opposite canberra... pink blks... hehehe...

i agree if u wan a gynae who is soft n nice n detailed, dr lawrence ang is NOT the one for you... hes very chop chop... but hes actually quite good la... after i gave birth i felt like hugging him... lol!!! but i went to see him for ttc #2... i felt like kicking him... LOL! he asked me go strt for ivf la.. which turned me off... sigh...

im FTWM... sigh... lim teck chye.. what are his charges like???

though i dun like L ang attitude now, i might go to him for convenience sake.. if not benjamin tham on fridays... becos fridays im near tmc... hehehe... shall see how when i strike!</font>

Hi!

Added you liao. Pls accepet. Mine with me and my boy pic.

Oh so you stay quite near me. haha. But I am not working full time. Have a maid yet SAHM cos hubby want me monitor maid lah and take care my son who is 3.5 now. SO can only do PT PA jobs .. haha

Dr LIm Teck Chai is a good christian Dotor.
Charges not cheap think each consult no vitamins. 80 plus- 100 plus after 3 month def not as cheap as Dr Ang Thats why I also saw Dr Ang once, But i dont like the way he consults too.

Actully he is good lah. But sometime rather fast in consultaion But cos my mum recommended him and I seen him long time liao so ok lah may go back to him when I strike after all he know me liao.

I refuse to take clomid lor. Cos Dr tham tells me my menses irregular need take menses. I am always like 3-4 days late one lor. sian!

I went to see Dr Ben tham cos initially i want change gyne as nearer He say Last time 28 days cycle now 34 days cycle so he say may have problem conceiving cos cant track my fertile period. asked me go try clomid which i dont want as heard can increase chance of cancer if long term Or x ray i also a little turned off. Dr Lim told me to pray in faith and also use thermomether testing and I also take bai feng huan eu yang sang help regulate menses then see how. May go see Dr Lim by July after my HK trip lor.

<font color="0000ff">oooo ya dr Ang very cheap. Lol! Enjoy yr trip! I wish to b sahm but financially too strained to survive on single income. Heh.

Anyway, enjoy yr trip!
happy.gif
</font>

morning ladies!!! this morning, i kept telling myself to have faith that i will conceive! just BD this morning... ha!

Morning Ladies!!! Hello Welcome Fern :D

Wah i excited liao for this week
happy.gif
After a lousy monday ... i failed my driving test yesterday !
sad.gif
So upset with the TP!!!

Hopefully this weekend @ Church camp will be a good time to BD
happy.gif
hahaha

Hi,

Have these to clear:

High sensitivity LH ovulation strips - 20 strips for $10 (expiry 9 June 2012)

Clearblue smiley face ovulation digital test:
BNIB 7 tests - $40 (expiry Dec 2011)
Opened pack 5 tests - $20 (expiry Sep 2011)

All tests and strips are individually packed.

Bundle price $60 for all.

Pls PM me if keen. Thanks!

Hi ladies,

If you are considering to purchase OPK/ HPT, Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Clearblue Digital OPK/ HPT, basal thermometers, and TTC supplements, do check out http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Recently, Jacelyn Tay (ex Mediacorp Actress) shared one of her success tips in conceiving easily is drinking organic raspberry tea that improves the health of her womb. Do try out this tea which is now available at Baby Dust Shop.

PS: One of the partners of Baby Dust Shop is now pregnant and all products are now sprinkled with tons of sticky babydust (for good luck)!

A Big Hi to All on your TTC journey.
For all your Ovulation and Pregnancy needs, please visit <font color="0000ff">www.bbshop01.blogspot.com</font> or email <font color="0000ff">[email protected]</font>

High sensitive OPKs and HPTs @ <font color="0000ff">$0.50 to $0.60</font> per strip.
Clearblue digital ovulation <font color="ff0000">(smiley face)</font> 7 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$45.90</font>
Clearblue digital pregnancy with conception indicator <font color="ff0000">(tells how many weeks pregnant)</font> 2 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$27.90</font>
Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$220</font>
Clearblue box of 20 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$46.50</font> (with free HPTs)
Lucky packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available.

dpw:
no prob, tat's wat sis-in-Christ are for!

peapea:
hehe, gd for u! i found a verse for u... mark 9:23 if you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes

fern:
welcome!

ur gynae sounds like someone i would wanna see! anyway, u dun intend to try opk?

happiness&amp;bliss:
i so agree wif u! God is so gd!

happy:
enjoyed urself at church camp and bding? hehe...

Hello everyone!

am new here! currently trying for #02. I don't know if i am, AF due on 25th, tested on 19th (know thats way too early) so it's neg. Also, on the 19th- which might be 8-10 days after fertilization, i think i might be spotting, menses like cramps- went away 2 days later. Now, shortness of breath, some nausea, breast a little tingly, tired. But i also have a sore throat! arg..so i really donno! =(

happy:
gd for u, hope to hear gd news from u in 2 wks' time!

peapea:
welcome!

whitefreckles:
hmm, e spotting could be quite to implantation... it seems likely u are preggie! hehe, be patient and test again on ur af due date okie?

Hi ladies,
Missing long time (2 weeks);p

Everybody have thier own story, God will lead us go thru the trial.

This is my #2 pregnancy, i feel dizyness everyday and no stregnth to work. compare to my #1, this is more tough and i feel my body very weak. Last Friday my husband sms me said that company force him to resign. Oh my God, why happen at this timing? we need $$ for #2 baby... last 2 month he already go thru many job interview but all no news. he is not easy to get a job. now i'm thinking if next 2 months he still jobless...i must terminate my maid and send my gir lto childcare. Please pray for my husband can get a good job. thank you for your praying ;)

And hope all of you bless by God to have charming baby too.

comingchamp,
I read about that. But the stain is so minimal though after that day there wasn't any more. And cramps only tt day too.. i think i might be getting anxious, but i better not be. Don't want to set my expectation too high else disappointment. I will stick to praying. Hehe.

AL
so sorry to hear about your situation. God always has a way around all these mess. =) don't worry too much, just pray. ok? =)

Hi,

Have this to let go cheap:

Clearblue smiley face ovulation test kit - 7 tests (exp Dec 2011)
clearing at $50 (Retailing at ~$70 at pharmacies)

FOC: 5 Clearblue tests from opened box. Each test stick is individually sealed, no compromise on hygiene.

Pls PM me or email to [email protected] if keen. Thanks!

Thanks whitefreckles!

Anyone due on Chinese New Year? I know that during CNY confinement lady fee will be double up... now already $2k, DOUBLE UP will be $4K so scary. my baby due on CNY, hai...another burden

Al: I'm sorry to hear of yr situation. I will be praying for u n yr family.
I deliver my girl last yr end of Jan, 2 weeks b4 cny. So my confinement cross over cny period. Yes confinement lady at that period is very ex. I got quote for 3k to 3.5k on top of that we were expected to give a good luck ang pao. I dEcided it's too ex so told my hb forget it. I'm not pantang to begin with. So I took care of my bb myself since the day we discharge
happy.gif

Save money also. If u can hv some frds or relatives who can help u then it might help too.
For me my relatives r mostly Buddhist thus I nvr ask them. So I did everything myself.
Don't ask me how I go thru
happy.gif
I won't be able to if God nvr gives me the strength. With our Dear Father above, all is possible.
All ladies, let's all pray for Al n family! Our togetherness will defeat the devil!

Happinees&amp;Bliss: Thank you so much for your prayer &amp; sharing!

Thinking i can order tingkat for confinement food. I believe God will lead us go thru every situation. Yes, Be Strong &amp; courage ;0

Hello ladies, recently kinda of quiet in this thread.

Hello Al! God is in control and trust in HIM and lean not in your own understanding. God hears and is with you. He will certainly provide for you
happy.gif
Press on ok!

Yes Happy!

I'm back to say BIG THANKS for all your prayer ;)
Just now my husband called me said that got company offer him and will start work tomorrow. so amazing... he have looks for the job few months ready still no news, yesterday I just send his CV to a company which is not same industry with what he work before. Initially he don't feel like to work at this industrial, but I encourage him to take a try... WOW! the respond so fast and he will start work tmr...just happened in this 2 days. God is awesome! amen

Wah Praise God
happy.gif

What a good news to end this challenging week!

Anyone 2WW like me now? hahhaa praying God will grant me a baby this time
happy.gif
)

al:
gd to hear tat everything is alrite now wif ur hb, praise Jesus! hehe, hope u'll feel less tired too... jia you okie?

yup, can order confinement tingkat if u can do urself... i oso din have confinement nanny, my mum came by to help a bit... but think i'll opt to do everything myself next time, wif hb's help... am too particular!

anyway, u can oso order normal tingkat if cost is an issue... juz tell them dun wan seafood or wat... of cos, then it'll not be so bu kinda food...

happy:
yah, been rather busy lately... feeling a bit sian oso, dunno why... anyway, hope to hear ur gd news soon! so exciting...

Hi all,
Hb and I had just started ttc-ing, and by God's grace, we concieve our first lil one upon the first month of trying.

However,I have got watery brownish discharge for abt 2-3 days upon returning from a trip and had just seen a gene.
Pregnancy test done shows +ve at gynea's place too but
there is no embryo detected when scanned. Was given
hormones injection and medication.

I'm praying that God will protect this baby and heal my
condition. Will you help to keep me in prayers?

Thank you!!! I can't say enough..

comingchamp:
Thanks dear! yesterday did discuss with my hb, he want confinement lady. becasue on my 1st confinement I can't wake up from the bed for few day. don't know why my body so weak so lousy, maybe the epidural? hope 2nd labour don't need epidural so that can recover faster.

Lil'thing:
Congratulation! will pray for you and your baby. do take care yourself and rest more.

Pea pea! Jiayoou ok! I just had my wisdom tooth extracted on Saturday and i told the doctor i am currently in 2WW and i asked for not so strong medication. he was really good and went into details like telling ok this antibiotics contain steroids and will harm my placenta etc and give me a much more mild medication. He gave me panadols instead of the much more stronger painkillers so that in case i am really pregnant, this should be fine. To play safe, i had already stop taking the panadols since i am not experiencing any pain. Thank God i am recovering well!
happy.gif

Lilthing, yes we will keep you in prayers. Listen the doc and rest well ok and meditate upon His words to grant you peace. The gift is from God and He will watch both of you. Remember to update us!

Back