(2012) Planning for Dragon baby?

Hi CCelia, congrats on no.2, I also quite amazed by the hype on dragon with modern mums. The influence of zodiac on characteristics remains a mystery, not really absolute. Some of my acquaintances are typical dragons (capable, has personality, a lot of fu qi) but some are not. For me, ttc since tiger year, don't hv so no.2 will now be dragon.

Hi,

I am still BF my 1st (almost 4 years old) and is trying for dragon #2.
Will BF affect my chances of conceiving?
I uses the OPK test strip and I do get positive results. I also do have monthly menses.

Wish to sell the following, interested parties pls pm or sms (96753253) me for fast deal.

Preseed: Selling at S$18 (exclude S$1 postage). Expiry date:2012-02 (Sealed box with all the applicators but box is dented definitely not for fussy owner).

Thanks

Hi,

I'm trying to get a baby dragon too... but just tested is -ve and also my menses always irregular.. difficult to calculate the ovulation date...

Hi Chicabong,

Thanks for your link.. it is very useful as i always go guardian or watson to get the ovulation kit which really cos me alot....

Hi Chicabong,

Can you send me the link of the exact item that you bought from the website you given? Cause i have tried few but they prompt out a message said the products can't be send to my address..

dear all TTC mummy, I have some wondof pregnancy and ovulation strips to clear at $4 for 10 including normal postage. MIU 20, expiry date 17th June 2012, only left less than 100 pc for each. PM me if keen.thanks

hi all.. as the dragon year will have quite a bit of shortage for nanny, i would like to recommend my current nanny as my maid will take care of my bb with my mum perhaps next month onwards. if you looking for someone caring, doting and loving.. she is the one!!! i highly recommmend her as she is a very flexible person. if interested, please contact her via [email protected]

hope everyone get what they wish for!!

Hv a pre loved Clear blue monitor for sale! Good condition. Comes with Instruction booklet. Pm me if keen!

Hi all, heard that people born in the year of dragon are very blessed, perhaps that's why many people wanted to have a dragon bb. Hope my dragon bb will be a blessed one too
happy.gif

btw I came across this website and the maternity clothes are very beautiful and affordable. the goods delivered are very prompt too, will like to recommend to you all. lets save the money for our babies and yet remain as pretty and attractive. this is the website
http://*********/index.html

It seems like most people wants to get a dragon baby during this year, is it true that dragon babies tend to be stronger and lucky as a baby?

Hi,

Jus wanna find out, what's the probability of #2 arriving earlier than edd if #1 is actually after edd?

Also, what's the chance for vbac? Any particular thing that one need to note of etc?

Thanks!

hi stil learning, usu if #1 is after edd, chances are that #2 wil be late too..dats wat i observed among my frens.. You can try vbac provided yr births are nt too near, so are to prevent rupture of old wounds..and usu if yr bb is too big or if u have medical condition, doc may advise u to do c-sec again.u mite wana discus wif yr doc..but if pos, do go natural..it heals faster and less painful too =)

Hi Rin,

Thanks!
happy.gif

If really do get preggy, age gap should be around 2.5 years... Should be okay then? Read abit online but still not too sure if it'd be possible.. Coz i'm still stuck with lotsa excess wft fr #1.. Scared nt much rm for expansion.. :p

Really hope to have vbac..

Hi all, juz found out last week tat I am pregnant for the first time and feeling very excited yet nervous. Hope to learn from experienced mommies here.
happy.gif

Hi all

I have delivered and have the following extra items for sale:
1) 35 One Step Ovulation test strips (20 miu) (expiry 02/2013)
2) 12 One Step pregnancy test strips (10 miu) (expiry 02/2013)

Selling at $0.40 each. PM me if keen.

hi stil learning, i tink I read smwhere dat it's best to let the body rest for 18mths b4 ttc..so i tink if your age gap is 2.5 years, shd b ok..but wen in doubt, do consult yr gynae =)

huh..my bb is 9mths old and im 6wk preggie..whahahah..i told GP are u sure?? he said ya postive..i told him i havent rest enough eh..HE SAID U HAVE REST MORE THEN ENOUGH..i was like...i also tot must rest 1yr..nw bb is 1.5yrs age gap..

Me and Hub very shock coz we havent plan..tot maybe when bb gonna 2yrs then try..i always will urine out asap..but who knw tat wk was my most fertile wk..cant escape..hehehe

Hi all dragon mummies & dragon mummies wannabes!

There are only 2 cycles/ months left till April to conceive a dragon BB. Any successful stories or tips to share here?

DH and I tried since late Dec last yr and felt that the chances of having a dragon kid is diminishing as the months go by
so we also 看开了, no dragon, snake also good lor. As long as we can have healthy children will do.

The reasons why I hope for a dragon BB is becoz 4 of my good friends, 1 colleague & my cousin have already strike with the dragon stork this year. I still hope that I will have a chance this cycle in order to have a dragon BB by this Dec.

Secondly, both DH & I are monkeys & dragons r compatible with monkeys. Hope to have compatible zodiacs with our kid/s mah
happy.gif
But I also read that snakes are
monkeys' secret ally too! But still prefer dragons leh
sad.gif
I feel that not many Chinese prefer snake children....

Lastly, 2 of my friends who got married late last year are already 4 months pregnant! I feel envious yet worried for myself though we seriously started only in Jan this year. Tried 3 cycles but no strikes leh
sad.gif

How to have the last go on having a dragon BB???

Hi everyone, i'm new mother of a baby gal due in Jun 12. Im having trouble swallowing my multi vitamin pills coz is too big so sometimes i did not take it. Will it affect the baby?

Hi ttcing, I just managed to conceive! I guessed it's a matter of fate too. I was on the verge of giving up when I realised that I strike already....

I'm not sure if it's the multi-vits that I took which helped. Cos when I was trying, I read somewhere that the multi-vits help and so I went to try. The other way is for u to chk with gynae, make sure both urself n hubby are okie.

Hi kerly,

Probably you can chk with your gynae on that. But of cos, it would be good if you can take so that it's supplements for the bb
happy.gif

Hi Sweetycute,

Congrats!

What type of multi-vits did u take (folic acid, vitamin B, C etc?) and how long did u try?

I m trying this month .....

Hi ladies,

If you are considering to purchase OPK/ HPT, Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Clearblue Digital OPK/ HPT, basal thermometersand TTC supplements such as red raspberry tea leaves, royal jelly and bee pollen and CoQ10, do check out http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Jacelyn Tay (ex Mediacorp Actress) shared one of her success tips in conceiving easily is drinking organic raspberry tea that improves the health of her womb. Do try out this tea which is now available at Baby Dust Shop.

Another partner of Baby Dust Shop is pregnant and we have tons of babydust to sprinkle on all our customers!
happy.gif

Tks
happy.gif

I took the centrum one. If I rem correctly, they have all 3 components. I only started taking in Dec last yr. I tried for a few years (on and off) but only more active after I started taking the multi-vits :p

Hope u will be successful this mth
happy.gif

Sweetycute: thanks. Which gynae are u seeing now? Any recommendations? Apparently, a lot of my friends/ colleagues said KKH has a lot of ''trainee doctors'' and TMC is a better choice.

Starstar: Do u meant TTC? TTC = Trying to Conceive

I'm staying in the east and so, have preferred to see Dr Heng Tung Lan because she's in the east. She's also my gynae for my 1st child. Liked her because she is always so cheerful :p Else, TMC is a rather popular choice among mummies.

hi all. looks like my dream of dragon bb is dash
sad.gif
seeing signs of red, think AF reporting soon. last cycle to try for dragon baby already.

Hi missy,

Babies conceived by May still have a chance of being delivered before Feb 9, 2013, which is when the year of Dragon ends.
So still got chance! Don't give up. =)

Just went to have 2 scans yesterday at KKH; transvaginal and pelvis ultrasound scans.

According to the sonographer, she said that if the transvaginal scan did not manage to scan the fallopian tubes, it means that the tubes are not blocked
happy.gif

Going to see doc this afternoon and will ask him questions pertaining to my O date.

Btw, does anyone here knows if I have a faint double line on my O-test strip on CD13 but nothing on CD14, CD15 and CD16, does this meant that my O-days are on CD12-13?

Thanks for answering
happy.gif

TTCing,
With regard to the O-test strip, I had a recent experience. All along, I was told that the O-test strip is only considered positive IF the test line is same darkness/darker than the control line. This is usually the case for me but the recent time tells me that it's not the case.

However recently I went to the gynae for monitoring to try to get pregnant. The gynae sent me back with the test kit telling me to expect a surge over the nxt 2 days. Cut the long story short, over the next 2 days I did not see a line that is darker/as dark as the control line (I even counter test with the clearblue smiley and the result was negative!). When I went back to gynae, apparently I already had the surge.

That said, as long as you see a "difference" in the darkness of test line over the days, can safely say that a surge has happened. In my case, the gynae confirmed with the v-scan (the egg was "hatched" from the ovaries).

In your case, you might have the LH surge on CD 13. Ovulation will then occur between 24hrs to 48hrs of your CD 13 (i.e. anytime between CD13 to 15)... O-test strips do not pin the exact time of the ovulation (it just tells you that you are close to ovulation).

Jia you!

Snowhopes: thx for enlightening me. Appreciate it lots
happy.gif

Btw does the follicle, if released at O, gets bigger or smaller after O? My follicle is only 14mm at CD17.

Thx
happy.gif

anyone taking blackmores conceive gold? instructions say to take once a day. do we take it even when we're having AF?

Hi, when i was ttc-ing for my previous pregnancy. i was on blackmores concevie well the cycle before and the cycle itself when i concevie my boy. Then when i got pregnant and i switch to blackmores pregnancy gold..

I took everyday morning..

I concveie on the very cycle i went to tcm at marine parade. Ban Choon Chan...

My EDD for my boy was suppose to be 18 May this year.. However, i lost him on 3rd Feb 2012 when i was in my 25 weeks due to either placenta abruption or pre-term labor. Till now i still dunno the reason which fears me as there's nth i can do to prevent it. I hope the placenta test can give me a answer, i'm still waiting for the appt in apr..

So gals, pls dun be discourage. You may try a fw months n not positive but once positive ui will have a stick pregnancy leh.. Strike on the 1st try doesn;t mean sticky pregnancy, like mine.. haiz..

I'm starting to try again now.. I jus tested positive O on Wed Night ard 10pm..

We BD on wed and thrus night... Planning to BD again tonight.. Then maybe off we go in the 2ww.. =)

Lets jia you ba.. =)

Thanks Castiel. i read your earlier post on your boy but you're really strong! keep trying and jia you! i'm taking Vit C, folic acid and EPO now. which folic acid and Vit C is already found in conceive gold as well. should i stop my vit c and folic acid and just take conceive gold?

missy, if i'm not wrong. Folic Acid can only be taken a certain amt only leh..

If u r taking concevie well then u can stop the individual folic acid.. if u have a gynae u cna check wif him..

i don't have a gynae yet. guess i'll stop my individual folic acid cause i remember our daily intake is 5mg?

ya.. something like tat.. not recommended to take exceeding what we require.. =)

Hubby cna oos tale folic acid de.. U can let him have ur inividual folic acid or multi vitamins from blackmores.. If i'm no wrong.. cant forget what brand liao.. but folic acid confirm can take. Cuz hubby nv take any vitamins, jus a few pills of folic acid... so i nv rmb wat brand is it.. =)

Hope i help..

Hi ladies,
I have some cheap OPK and HCG sticks to sell. They are in strips form and you will need to dip them in urine.

PM me if you interested.

Castiel, haha than i'll pass my folic acid to my hubby. don't waste it. he's taking GNC Mega Man's multi-vit now as well.

Good morning everyone! Today is the last day in March and I pray and hope that all those who hope for a healthy dragon baby in 2012 will strike this month, just in time for dragon bb's birthday in December!

If not, April also can
happy.gif
for January 2013's dragon BB birth
happy.gif

Let's all try our very best for the last strike to a dragon baby!

Have a great weekend ahead!!!

morning all! what a wet monday. anyone taking blackmore conceive well? i find the capsule and tablet smells really awful. anyone finds it that way as well? haha

Back