(2012/12) Dec 2012

Oh ya, my indigestion started getting better liao...

wonder is it because i try not to eat too much, or because i am taking my manukan honey daily.

My hub has severe heartburn and he say the honey helps to relieve the burning feeling..

Monsterlim,

I take gaviscon for my heartburn. It helped for my 1st pregnancy. But at the moment i seem to find comfort with ginger ale. Give it a try.

sasayeo, i have that too..especially after eating.. hopefully will go away soon..

count down 7 days to my checkup next Monday!! can't wait!

hope the mummies who were down last weekend are recovering well... jia you!!

week 12 next monday..OSCAR also next week..

nowadays have been trying to feel where the baby is... can't tell yet =P ..even though is # 2 oredi..

when i stand up, i can feel the tummy pertruding in front, but when i lie down on my back, tummy is just slightly bumped..can't feel much..haha.. can't locate where baby supposed to be =) maybe still early bah..

kidomum, me too me too going for Oscar scan on mon and gynae's appointment after tat. So excited lor.

actually i dunno wat is heartburn but at nite my whole body is like having fever =.=''''

Hi mtbs,
My MS is still the same, vomitting esp in the morning. Eating lots of sweets, drank lots of coca-cola everyday to ease the ms. Scare get diabetic later....

Me also suffering from heartburn throughout the whole day!! Feel so terrible and frustrated..

This morning woke up with headache and giddiness, feel cold one moment and hot the next moment..

Was so upset.. In my 9th week only.. Counting down to end of 1st trimester...

Kido and Sasayeo: Me too, I've got weird taste in my mouth, especially after meals!!

With regard to heartburn, those of you who experience it, do you:-

- eat full meals?
- have dinner late?
- lie down horizontally when sleeping?

I find eating small meals, having dinner much earlier (5pm), and propping myself up with pillows helpful.

back to office after lunch...the weather is so hot!!

joyce, i am also doing the same way as you, so far it has been effective... hopefully after this trimester can try to eat more...

Yes Kidomum today's a sunny day...

I can't wait to get back to exercising after first trimester. Tried to swim a bit yesterday but was too breathless to be efficient.

2 more weeks or so till 2nd tri.

joyce, i also wanna go swimming.
i bought maternity 2 pc swim wear during my #1 time .. wanna go swimming soon (without bringing #1)

Where do you go to swim?

Btw, has anyone heard about training babies to float on water to prevent drowning? I saw it on youtube, it is so interesting.

Sasayeo how big has your tummy gotten? For me, my weight dropped a little, and my waistline still the same size as pre-pregnancy. Sometimes after lunch I get a bulge but that's like in pre-pregnancy too :p

Got a EDD from the doc(11 dec). As a first time dad, i do a calculation for my coming baby,

Dec baby is very good, The 命骨重俩。is minimuam 3.4俩.

If your baby arrive on 8,9,12,16,17,18,20,22 DEC. He 命骨重俩。is minimuam 4.1.

4.1 两 此命推来自不同,为人能干异凡庸;中年还有逍遥福:不比前时运来通。

4.2 两 得宽怀处且宽怀,何用双眉皱不开;若使中年命运济,那时名利一起来。

4.3 两 为人心性最聪明,作事轩昂近贵人;衣禄一生天注定,不须劳碌是丰亨。

4.4 两 万事由天莫苦求,须知福碌赖人修;当年财帛难如意,晚景欣然便不优。

Congrate to all mama

sasayeo, before 8 will be good also, as i mention any baby born in dec will have a min of 3.4. A thumb rules. Between 9am to 11am will be best timing.

Hi mummies, reporting to this thread. My edd is 16 dec n tis is my 2nd bb. not able to report earlier coz tis pregrancy is tiring for me. Went to. Ed as early as 8 pm only thesefew days start to feel better.

My first one is nw 16 mths old n is currently down w hfmd sianz

But I think it is still early until u have the exact date and time of the child birthdate... Dun think too much into these..Everything is destined..
happy.gif

sasayeo, my tummy still not so obvious .. like joyce said, just feel a little bulge and fat at tummy area only..haha..but when standing up, it does feel a bit hard..

JLJ, i feel the stress too especially when getting up to fast... so nowadays i try to go "slow-motion" when standing up from chair or from bed.

Im so sad today, cos hubby got piss off by all my whinning....he thinks that Im overdoin it...what he knows... its not easy leh... he thinks I want to grumble everytime....

everyday late to work..
i am soooo sick n tired and still pucking at almost all meals..
feels so weak after that..
gonna speak to my boss,take leave and stay at home for next 2 weeks.hopefully she allows.. cross finger..

Mrs Heng dun be sad, give the hb some time too. Mine also flare up when I kept sleeping and was grumpy as he was not used to having to give in to me all the time since usually I give in to him. I just keep reminding him creating a human is hard work on my body and he has to give in to me. LIke the chinese period dramas, once we have "long zhong" (king's son or direct translation is baby dragon) our position automatically promoted :p

Im goin to 11 weeks.... my MS is terrible... when it attacks me I can just dont eat for the whole day...

He just dont understand lah... he tot its fun and easy... during my No 1 also like tht... when he cant handle all the whinning he will just ignore me... that is why the gap for my No 2 is 5 yrs diff...

Cos I just hate this kind of feeling and the whole process that I need to go thru...When I told him 1 is enough, he say that Im selfish...omg...how I wish he can just take over and experience all this shit...

for me, recently we have many frens preggy and most of them have terrible MS so my hubby is quite familiar with what special requests we may have and so far he is quite automatic to help me with most of the housework and entertaining my #1.

u r lucky kidomum....he still tell me since I cant stand it then just terminate the preg...

u see lah...early morning say all this to me... it took me so long to accept the idea of having another bb and now tell me like this...

I cry in the toilet while bathing this morning...

Mrs Heng, I think your husband probably didn't mean it lah... maybe he happened to be stressed up over other things too... nowadays weather is very hot..maybe he got more hot tempered too..

Mrs. Heng,

Don't be sad. Guess he is stressed as well just dunno how to show. When you whine he gets irritated that he can't do the same thing... don't cry dear. everything will be alright over time.

Talking abt the weather. I feel like i'm in the oven. Haiz.. when will the hot weather subside?

Mrs Heng,
I understand how u feel, you have to be strong because men wll never unerstand fully how preggey is like, how painful was the labour ad how much love tha all the mummies will share with their kids. I am expecting no3. We were quite stressful too. If things still didn't turn well, you may consider to go for counselling together with him. Sometimes, men will listen to 3rd party instead.

selvi, i think never...haha..we're in singapore!
but should be better at the end of the year when we are doing our confinement =)

i'm 11 weeks.. Mrs Heng i can feel how u going tru. coz like u my MS is at the worst. one day it will be fine and the next few days will be super bad. i check with my friends n cousins non when tru like me. so imagine the stress u can get. i was thinking bein preg is a best feeling but rite now i am only freaking out. its effecting my work and everything around me.. i juz hope n pray that by my 12/13 weeks it should go away.

mrs heng- bear with it. *hugzz*
Once Into 13 weeks ur MS will reduce. My Ms was so bad I cant eat at all. Like breakfast 1 slice of bread, i vomitted shortly after i finished.I didnt eat for 5weeks, only liquid stuffs. Vomit and giddy etc. Now my MS not so bad le. You will past the phase too! Jia You!

Any1 done the oscar scan?

ya, Jia You every1 who got MS.
Try had some dry little food the moment u wake up in order not to puke yellowish liquid. The liquid is bad for us & our teeth.

Back