(2012/12) Dec 2012

@kong kong.. hmm they look like normal brown discharge but I freaked out. Anyway my Gynae said not to worry unless I see red or 50cent clots.

If yours persists for days, go see Gynae ok.

Got this from babycentre website: OSCAR, or One-stop Clinic for Assessment of Risk for Fetal Anomalies is a combination test offered in the first trimester to screen for risk of fetal anomalies, in particular Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21). It involves a nuchal translucency (NT) scan and a blood test.

I'm very new to all these too & am reading up online to find out more, & of cos from the experienced mommys here.
happy.gif

U can try... Touch the right side of your lower tummy, place ur hand that n concentrate c if u can feel?
Paiseh I not gd with body parts

U went for check up le ma?

Yes Oscar test is to test for Down Syndrome and is usually done around 12-13 weeks. Its a combination of scan: to scan the thickness of the skin behind bb's neck and blood test. There is range for healthy readings. Cant remember whats the range but i think the higher the number (for the blood test), the safer it is.

Welcome berryjay! Wow holiday for 2 weeks! Envy!

No kong kong, I can't feel
sad.gif
my last check up was almost 2 weeks ago (when I was 6 weeks).. Going again this Friday! Dunno why I get so excited over visiting doctor. Haha

Haaa it's normal to be exited am, gg to c ur xiao bao bei..

Perhaps I sense wrongly? But I reali sense it lei

Fri u gg gynae u ask him, Isit I sense wrongly? Cos it's just my 6th week onli and I haven't visited gynae..

Aiyo I cant keep up w the thread, @kidomum my #1 is in Childcare. My mum used to take care of her but she's been Tramautised by her :D. I breastfeed her until 15 months, and she din want the bottle. It was a nightmare for my mum haha

Catherine: hope your morning sickness is better
Kuromikk: nowadays I kept having those normal stomachpain, so scare to go toilet cos scare bb will drop out.. Hope ur tummy is better le..

Morning all I'm craving for Moulmein crabs lei!! But mom say can't eat scare bb very hand itchy when born
sad.gif

Morning Ladies,

this thread is moving so fast.

Hong Kong, I didn't eat crabs for my #1, she still got very itchy hands.. wahahahaa...
But I restrict my seafood intake coz I have sensitive skin, and don't want my baby to get baby ezcema. It worked for #1 so i'm hoping #2 will be the same.

kong kong: me too keep having stomachpain and having diarrhea but check online it normal either we have constipation or diarrhea!

i think my preggy symptoms are so difference from others ~ i will auto wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep anymore...

Jellow,

I have the same problem.. will wake up a few times in the night for no reason. and have problems sleeping even though I'm tired.

Kong kong, yesterday evening no puking for me. Yay! But I had light spotting last night too while I was on OT. Checked again this morning, seems to have stopped... Guess I'll monitor it for a while. Maybe I overworked. Sigh.

I thought I felt baby's heartbeat too!
Then when I did my vaginal scan last weekend (in my 7th week), I heard the baby's actual heartbeat.

The one at the tummy, is ours I think. Hehe.

Jellow, I have the same problem too. I'd sleep at 9 - 10pm, wake up from about 3 - 6am. Fall asleep and wake up feeling like crap. And the cycle repeats daily.

I get diarrhea too. Not the serious type but just loose stools.
Not experiencing ms till now but this morning woke up feel like puking, maybe my tummy is too empty so could feel the acid. Had to ask hubby to get me some crackers from the kitchen.

Morning Ladies ^^

me cant wait to go for checkup in 2wks time ~ feeling so excited if can hear the bb heart beat cos by then is 7wks ++. Counting down each day ~ haha.

@sasayeo, heard pregnant women easily bitten by mosquitoes.

sasa, i get so tired these days.. there was one day i started zzzz at 9.30pm, by the time i woke up, it was already 1am.. i keep waking up in the middle of the night to use the loo so the sleep quality is not too good.. filet o fish meal sounds awesome right now...

I am so tired too that when i was out on sunday, i told my hubby lets go home i need a nap. and i concussed in bed for the afternoon. I used to hate taking naps before i get preggy.

Sleep quality will drop (my gynae says is normal). I also wake in the middle of the night (ard 5am) and by the time i fell asleep again, its time to get up for work. sucks.

Just hang in there everyone. Guess its never easy.
happy.gif

morning all,
i read some online pages and they say insomnia is common for 1st trimester and 3rd trimester..

guess we have to try to catch up on sleep during 2nd trimester =)

I think the heartbeat is ours too =) Dun think baby's heartbeat is so strong that we can feel by hand lah..haha..
I think probably now our heart is pumping harder now so we can feel it easily.

i can slp for more than 12 hrs during wkend. wake up eat and then awhile later KO in bed again. then wake up its dinner liao .

But i oso dun hv quality slp cos keep waking up in the middle of the nite.

Yes preggy women attracts mosquito cos our temp is higher! I just wake up from nap! Hmm I got 1 week mc to have bedrest cos before I was tested positive I got fresh blood bleeding thought its menses. Hmm If you still got spotting its better go see Gynae!!

Jellow, you're right. I'm getting a bit of cramp and spotting. Think I should call my gynae for advice. A bit worried now.

Morning Ladies

Jellow & Fluffy (fluffysheep) : thanks for sharing the precious info as im so scare to poo nowadays wor... when did u find out from?? oh u cant zzz? den must be very tiring for u,, be more careful ok??

Catherine (cathng) : isit our heartbeat? hahah...
glad ur MS stop awhile, it suck man,,, hope mine wont come
sad.gif

chubbyfingers, hahah mayb its reali our heartbeat wor, fri u ask gynae n keep mi updated ok??
happy.gif

JLJ (jljtan) : me too counting down

Good morning everyone! 4 more days to weekend! Abit long actually. haha...

kong kong, I like the light feeling after every pumping session (empty of breasts)/latch.

So hungry now. I am also thinking what to eat later...

I am confirming my CL by this week. Ytd think too much until I had nightmare about CL. lol... Dreamt that one of the CL gave me trial confinement to test out her skill. scary!

Gynae says I should go by for a check to be sure. So I'll head over in a while. Fingers crossed. Update you later
happy.gif

JLJ, this yr dragon yr, maybe good CL already booked until Oct/Nov le. Some already taken for Dec hor. So if you all wanna hire CL better book early to avoid disappointment and headache to find substitute.

I cant think of food in between meals. Feel super grossed from the thought. But once i start eating, all gross feeling dissappear and i eat & eat. Weird. No special cravings so far.

Hi Gee, I'm 7 weeks too. So far we have not told anyone about it yet. Thinking of telling my closer colleagues so that they can watch out for me. haiz. have you gals told ur family/frens?

Thks Fluffy! I notice alot of mums here had insomnia prob! Me too! I jus cant sleep even when im so tired. Ytd only managed to sleep like 2am+!

berryjay: I didnt tell anyone yet except one close friend and my mum. I didnt even tell mil or any cols at the moment. Was hoping to tahan till after 1st tri. But its really hard cos of my appetite prob, got one col already start asking and I jus brush her off :/

Hi Gee, congratz

@JAJ, oic. I'm still thinking if i really nid CL anot but I'm finding those massage ladies.

@berry, at first only my MIL noes then now MIL tells FIL. My family nobody noes yet cos planning to disclose to them after next visit to gynae.

Oh dear! My MS is getting worse now and I'm only entering week 5 tomorrow.

You all very chop chop. so fast confirm CL.

Pommes (pommes) : u working? how u coping with MS? for my 1st, i had that stupid MS from 2nd to 4th month. deadly dead lo, kept on taking MC

Heartbeat,
hahah, so im still blur,,,??

CL,
sighhh im scare of the food cook by them. will get my neighbour to prepare healthier dishes for me instead

sighhh 4 more days to weekend!! long wait... yawnzzz

sasayeo (sasayeo) : haizzz i read your post, i felt very stressful for u

MS is not a easy to cope with, we nid understanding bosses and colleague...

worse for ur case is, u are left alone to do all the things... OMG
sad.gif

pardon me for bad memory, u have morning sickness? if no, then all things should be better.. but i understand what u r gg through, even if no MS, all other sucks symptons makes u wanna have a rest too...

my previous job, i have MS, and boss was not happy, i quitted my job since my family was supportive of it... sighh womens life r bad

**hope im not spoiling any1 mood
sad.gif

i am staying away from all types of food that are stated no-no such as mayonnaise (no filet o fish), shell fish, papaya, banana, liver....very KS but i am still spotting since 4 April and this is so worrying. My next scan is this sat and I am really praying hard my lil olive is growing and heartbeat is strong. I am already on the max 3 times progesterone jabs a week and 2 tablets 3 times a day yet the spotting continues....getting very upset that I cannot enjoy my pregnancy like most.

for those of you with MS, hang in there! it is a good sign for you bb
happy.gif

Back