(2012/08) Aug 2012

hmz i was clearing off in lieus till i was banned so gg clear annual leave b4 i pop lor .. minus today left 8 work days .. to on leave till 3 mths ml ends .. but if i take another 2 weeks Hl then no need to wrk liaoz lor haha ..

same, not sure if gynae will give, company accepts. i thinking to ask for HL fr wk 38 onwards..

btw any idea when the routine check up will be changed fr 2 wks to weekly ?

JA if they accept as ML I am also fine.. I just dun hope later my STM boss says she din approve me taking 1 week earlier.. tired of her emo-ness.

At first i thinking to start on leave from 10th.. then if they count as ML then bo hua cos my company is 60 days straight then 40 work days. so might as well come back on 10th and start on 13th.. if doc can give me HL from 6th I LAGI HAPPY! some colleagues told me to take HL and dun waste my ML.. so I am sure they count it separately.

Just finish my check up. My EDD remain the same 1 Aug. yesterday not feeling well then doc said it ok. 3rd tri tend to be like tat. Have ask her about the flu medicine, she said it ok to take if I have flu. If EDD no change then I can go baby fair next week aldy. Yeppee!

JA : STM = short term memory.. later she will say she forget again.

Ayukie : If those see timing c-sect one will be expensive ba. but if by accident de i dun remember my gynae did say he will charge extra.. not indicated in his package also. ya lugi 2 days.

my gynae says gt surcharge also just nt so much as in to penalise .. somemore if u gt anestetic also gt his surcharge for public hols ..

Hazel,
did gynae do VE ? is next appt weekly ?

Ayukie,
ya, think 8/8 & 9/8 sure many deliveries. if natural delivery also no choice have to pay the premium fee to gynae.

Bright, yes, water bag leak will soak pantyliner, for no.1 every 3-4 hours, my pantyliner wet liao, if soak pad must go hospital liao..

Me is anytime leh, sian, i only 35 weeks, but based on my no.1 i expect will be early too, just hope she tahan till 36 weeks..

JA, my gynae never check leh. She like last time press my tummy and measure the dimension of my tummy again. But this time she tell me bb head down, and she said if got bleeding then come in. If not, then as per normal weekly check up till EDD. But was ask to rest more.

huh.. i hope waterbag dun burst at home.. feel contraction then go hospital better... The day before i dreamt that my waterbag burst then wake up to realise i just wan to pee..

Yesterday lagi best.. dreamt that i can pump 100 ml 1 side. WAHAHAHAHA i think my weird dreams are getting more and more weird every night! zzzz

Hi mummies,
I would like to let go a preloved Bright Starts Sweet Jubilee Portable Swing at $80/- only and it is almost brand new.

Item details: http://lamkins.com.sg/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=2442&category_id=232

PM me if u are keen, thanks
happy.gif

ET,
#1 was born on week ?

Hazel,
yes, rest more
happy.gif

JC,
water bag break at home no gd ? mine broke in the middle of the night when i sleep and i couldnt differentiate if i leak urine or water bag broke...

wow so much conversations i only manage to catchup! seems like everyone suddenly so kancheong once we hear of Dot popping! hahah, i am at week 33, and going to Penang for a short weekend trip for a wedding this friday! i hope baby at least stays in there till week 37!

i actually wanted to wash bb clothes early july, but was told too early since my EDD is 23 Aug. and my gyane ( Heng TL from Eastshore) is those who wouldnt share much if pregancy is normal. baby head already moved down at week 29, and last week's checkup her head still down. Gynae didnt say she coming soon or what, and said ok to my trip :)

my helper will start to wash the rest of bb clothes this week, and we will prep the baby room then...

@Ninger, the panties you buy from Sorella is specially for maternity kind? and why do we need to buy bigger ones since some of us are even using those normal mensus night pads? isnt it the same as before pregnant? so need to buy extra large size? how many should we buy? 2 or 4 or more?

also, for breastpump - need to bring to hospital right? so after sterilising put into the same breast pump bag? honestly i dont know cos i havent even open my pump box, but just thinking if i prep early and sterilise and put pump in bag, when what if i dont pop till week 40? then pump in bag for 1 whole month?

JA i think it depends.. cos my fren is her case is induce.. then they broke her waterbag but end up she din dilate then end up C-sect.. another thing if burst at home got to clean up the mess.. wahaha so burst at hospital better...

Ling : I think bigger ones are more comfy. breast pump i din sterilise.. go there use hot water to sterilise then can use le ba. i already put the pump into the bag since i wont be using now.

Jc: u got wonderful imagination! At least u got funny dreams.. Recently my dreams are bad, i dreamt that i died frm exhaustion, my hubby don care abt me le. Sighz

I just start washing bb 1st batch of clothes, other stuff still untouch. Hospital bag cannot pack yet cos impt things like clothes, pump not ava yet. I gg wk 36 this fri le, edd aug 12, so better start now. Hehe got some mummies say no need bring pump but i think i'll bring just in case i need cos i don want hubby to leave me after i give birth.. XD

Hopefully gynae can give hl then i start on leave on 10 aug. thinking of asking for 2 wks hl then start ml so by the time i go bk work, dec le then holiday mood! Haha

Ling > you can buy a microwave sterilizer bag to sterilize your pump parts in hospital. Just add water and can ask the nurses to help you sterilize
happy.gif

Star> I also wanna ask for HL from 13th onwards.. ya boy and i still remember in my dream i tell my fren i am a cow! wahahaha.. dun worry about bad dreams.. usually wont come true..

Dunno my gynae will give or not. sighs.

JA, no.1 is 36 weeks, induce due to water level gone down drastically..

So bored at home, and once at home i keep doing things, even more no rest.. haha..

Han: where can the bag be bought?

Jc: thanks.. When i told hubby abt the bad dream on the dying frm exhaustion, he say maybe a sign for me to rest more and not exert myself

starfantasy > i got mine at first few years at paragon. but i think any department store or shop that sells medela products should have. it's manufactured by medela.

Ling:
My gynae also Dr. Heng.
happy.gif
She normally will do VE and CTG when nearer the EDD date.

For the disposable panties, bigger size is definitely more comfy coz the normal maternity pad itself also we need the longer one. I find that bigger panties (those with high waist type) can secure the pad better, otherwise if leak will be very messy.. Maternity panties is also good especially for those c-sect mummies coz it can cover the whole tummy area. Since it's disposable, it really depends on how frequent you want to change? Mine is not the cotton type so don't think can re-use. I remember many years ago I ever came across those high waist cotton disposable panties from Carrefour. I bought XL size and the quality was very good. Think that can be washed since it's cotton. Lately I didn't have time to check out Carrefour hence not sure if they still carry it.

Think I'll bring my manual Avent pump to the hospital. If need to use, will ask the nurse to help sterilize the pump parts and bottles..

These few days tummy really not feeling very good.. not really contraction that kind of pain but rather uncomfortable. Keep worrying that my contraction may start anytime soon. But only week 35 now, hopefully I can drag till week 37/38 at least...

Jc: i'll be getting my pump frm beauty loft.. Already contacted the lady. Thanks for the link! Realize it also sells the nipple cream that hubby colleague strongly recommend. But for the bags, can they be reused?

Han: thanks for the info!

Hi mummies,
I have went to a shop at Chinatown, the shop is a distributor for baby products and furniture.

You all might be interested to take a look at their Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/cheongchoonstore

I think they are having some promo on the medela pump.

The store name was Cheong Choon Store, located at Blk 34 #03-123 Upper Cross Street S(050034), tel : 6532 3855

envy those who can take HL. my HL considered as ML taken earlier =( sads.

tdy 1st whole day at hm, nth to do. but resting super enf! slpt till 11am, hahaha. napped at 5pm.. resting alot n alot. feeling v relaxed. now its playing the waiting game. if all's well, nxt visit to gynae will be at w38. =D now w36.. chopchop!

On the Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags, one bag can be reuse 20 times. So 5 for $12 not consider too exp. The only problem is finding out the watts for the microwave in my house and in office. XD

I went for check up today. bb 1.9kg at wk 32 plus. Means bb high chance will not exceed 3kg by week 36.

Heng bb head turn n placenta shift to the left. gynae spend sometimes to locate the placenta. So now there is hopes to go by natural. CAn save $$$$$$
hopefully he don push the placenta down again.

My gynae now never do any scan for me. Only kw bb was 2kg at week 32. Just wonder how heavy is my bb now. Envy those mummies that kw their bb weight now.

Hasn't been feeling well these two days. Especially lower part. And having a little like, very very light brown discharge. Not sure is it cervix dilating. Worried... Cos gynae did mention if got bleeding must come back. Then ask to rest more. As now week 37 Liao.

JC: the watt depends how long you should microwave the bag. For 800 watts, it's 3 mins (I watch a you tube video on it)

Clim: Great!

Hazel: Can you request your gynae to do the scan? I think at most it's a matter of paying more money ba? Light brown discharge might be very small amount of blood mix with normal discharge thus the color. Suggest to keep monitoring, if it gets more, you might want to give your gynae a call.

Starfantasy I will. Just hope it a false alarm. Cos my hospital bag was only half pack. And still hasn't finish packing bb room. Cos too sick and tired to do much these few days. And only today manage to get some missing stuffs for the bag after my check up.

I will try asking my gynae next visit. Hope she agree to do the scanning.

Starfantasy he plan to take leave next mon and tue to do all the things but I scare bb can't wait. Then will be chaotic situation. So I trying to tell bb to bear for two more weeks in order to let daddy and mummy finish up and doll up her room and hope she will listen to me. LOL....

Back