(2012/08) Aug 2012

Dear Mummies,

Please confirm your qty & colour as below, please note that drymama normal only come in 2 pairs(same colour)+ 1 pair free(different colour)

Colour : Drymama plus only have black(outside)with white(inside).
Colour : Drymama normal - Full white, Full Black, black(outside)with pink(inside) & black(outside)with blue(inside)

1) Starfantasy - 3 pairs normal full white (Confirm)

2) Hazel Nutty - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full black (Confirm)

3) KJ Chua - 3 pairs normal full white

4) JoJo (sundownprince) - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside) (Confirm)

5) Beetlebug - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

6) Connie - 1 pair full white & 1 pair normal full black

7) Tea - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full Black

8) Tinkabell - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)(Confirm)

9) Sashamama - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full black (Confirm)

10) Ejz - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

11) Wendy (Confirm)
- 3 pairs normal black(outside)with pink(inside)
- 3 pairs plus black(outside)with white(inside)

12) Ling(pringles)
- 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full black
- 1 pair plus black(outside)with white(inside)

13) Tanny99 - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside) with pink(inside) (Confirm)

14) Rhodonite(maine) - 2 pairs normal full black & 1 pair normal full white

15) Lisa(dot) - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full black (Confirm)

16) Ag_gal - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair black(outside)with pink(inside) (Confirm)

17) Melisa - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

18) Vale - 3 pairs normal full black

Dear ET,

Like to check if the sweetest moment order from ur side still available? My hubby and I decided not to have the customize card. Like to check is it possible to use ur VIP for the purchase?

Dear Mummies,

Please confirm your qty & colour as below, please note that drymama normal only come in 2 pairs(same colour)+ 1 pair free(different colour)

Colour : Drymama plus only have black(outside)with white(inside).
Colour : Drymama normal - Full white, Full Black, black(outside)with pink(inside) & black(outside)with blue(inside)

1) Starfantasy - 3 pairs normal full white (Confirm)

2) Hazel Nutty - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full black (Confirm)

3) KJ Chua - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full black (Confirm)

4) JoJo (sundownprince) - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside) (Confirm)

5) Beetlebug - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

7) Tea - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full Black (Confirm)

8) Tinkabell - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)(Confirm)

9) Sashamama - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full black (Confirm)

10) Ejz - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

11) Wendy (Confirm)
- 3 pairs normal black(outside)with pink(inside)
- 3 pairs plus black(outside)with white(inside)

12) Ling(pringles)

13) Tanny99 - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside) with pink(inside) (Confirm)

14) Rhodonite(maine) - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside) with pink(inside) (Confirm)

15) Lisa(dot) - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full black (Confirm)

16) Ag_gal - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair black(outside)with pink(inside) (Confirm)

17) Melisa - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

18) Vale - 2 pairs normal full white & 1 pair normal full black (Confirm)

Dear All,

I am still pending for the following mummies to confirm their orders.

Appreciate your fast reply on this.

Thank you.

12) Ling(pringles)

nahnah, i also started drinking coconut water..
happy.gif
Tomorrow will be 32 weeks for me.. So scary, like very fast..

My bb at week 30+ is 1.4kg, estimate 3kg full term, head down already but gynae say still got space to move ard. If my baby decide to come out at wk 38 same as #1 I also left with 8 weeks, do hope #2 will be delivered at week 38 heehee. Today gynae didnt nag at my weight, lucky.. Can't remember my previous wt also.. Seeing him in 2 weeks, so happy !!!

hey check with you ladies, for 2nd time mummies, do you change all the spare parts for your breast pump including the pump bottles and the body pump/flange?

thanks BBL, the flange so exp...plus bottles etc will cost $100. anyone using Ameda? Do you know if only Ameda bottles fit for the pump?

Hi BBL,

Did you get all the spares from Philips Toa Payoh shop? I am about to get the spares for my ISIS Duo too. Not sure if I can them cheaper else where though..

Thanks, BBL!
I intend to only get the transparent silicon on top coz for the rest I still have brand new spares from my previous ISIS UNO. Bought quite a few of the spares last time coz kiasu..
happy.gif
I notice that both UNO and DUO share the same parts except that transparent silicon thingy..(dunno what it's called)..

Dear Beetlebug,

I have tried to PM you to confirm your order but you don't accept PM.

Kindly reply ASAP by tonight if not I will conside that you want to withdraw your order.

Thank you.

Dear Ling(pringles),

I have tried to PM you to confirm your order but you don't accept PM.

Kindly reply ASAP by tonight if not I will conside that you want to withdraw your order.

Thank you.

Actually Ag you don't need buy the white adapter caps unless spoil cause no contact with the milk lor .. The tubing if you don't want can don't replace too but I did replace though but the flanges, valves I replace .. For pp btls actually if you sure no scratches it should be reusable but need clean n sterilize carefully .. STD neck btls can fit Ameda pump .. I'm reusing some of my #1 milk btls for milk storage ( those my son nvr drink frm b4) ...

Hi,

I m new here and am an Aug mummy too.

Like to ask if Aug mummy here already book the hospital room?
Do u all book/reserve hospital room by yourself or the gynae will do it for you?

Thank you.

Hazel: No problem, thanks!

Nikki: No lei, my gyane din even mention anything to me yet. Could it be that you have some conditions that gynae think you might need it that early?

ivftwins: i started some times back but not frequent. Now also irregular. Haha. I don't think there's any effect if drink more than once a week. Some mommies may have drink even on alt days.

Kavychan: Hello! I think quite a few of the mommies here already book the hospital, it is usually done by ur gynae clinic (the assistance for your gyane should make the booking for you).

Nikki
Seems abit early to start ctg. maybe yr gynae just wanna play safe that he can monitor any contraction n any sign of early labour. Normally it's 37 onward right

Star, BBL
I thought the clinic made a mistake so I called and asked the usual stage to start CTG and the nurse told me 33-34 weeks.
But I think it is too early and so far check ups have been fine.
Maybe like what BBL says gynae just wanna play safe.

I remembered for my #1, it was only very near to EDD date then was given CTG but was through another gynae.
Will check with gynae again when going for next week appointment.

coconut water: i think not everyone is suited to drink it on alternate days esp if the body base is cooling. my colleague drink it 3 times a week on her 34 week n she got bleeding n leg cramp. better start slow monitor. i know i have cooling body so i will start drinking later ( i now only 31 week) once a week. my 2 cents worth.

morning mummies....

Finding it harder and harder to wake up for work.. have been taking cabs for 2 days.

Need to stop liao.... pocket burning 1 hole.. sighs.

Kitty: CTG is to monitor bb heartrate for a continuous period of time to detect if there's contractions (cos sometimes contractions can happen without us knowing) or if the bb is in distress. Usually done near bb full term like wat some mummies say here (wk 36 n above) and when u r in active labour.

Nikki: then most prob is ur gyane preference for doing that early. Maybe u check with u if u do so early, later after wk36 need to do again?

Btw, any mommies done their strep bact test already? My gyane say he'll do at wk 36.

thanks ayukie, i will see what I can cut down on the parts. haha i feel so broke now after spending 4K for my hospital bill. I also did CTG last week to monitor bb heartrate. It's additional charge, on top of gynae package.

ag - well no issue but i havent even changed my adapter caps haha since bought but i cleaned it tho will sterilize later ..

Back