(2012/08) Aug 2012

Yanlin, that good for u. My hubby think that since I am going for natural and not much complication so he think a female doc will do. Ha ha.... And also we choose a fix doc at a much later state so he said having a Prof or Dr not much of a different. Just that now I having a mild diabetic so not sure will it be cure by the time my EDD. Now have to watch my diet very carefully.

Starfantasy,
Just say No bite firmly and they will get it after repetition.

Ayukie,
U mean u wean ur boy off bottle already ? He drink FM via cup now ?

J~A - my boy drinks fm via cup in school but at home still drinks from btl lah .. but sch says should wean him off btl liaoz whhaaa only i didnt at home :p

Morning
My baby girl boom up lo..
3 weeks ago she was only 1034g and at week 30 plus 4 days days she is 1738g..hahah my gynae was shocked and ask me what i eat...i said durain..

And since this is my second one..gynae decide to skip my gulcose test cos #1 was ok..and #2 one no major weight increase..and he compare #2 n my #1,,my weigh was exact the same when i am wk 30 for my #1..

Ayukie,
same, mine also 2+, lazy to switch to cup hahaaa

BBL,
Durian power !! Did u eat a lot ? Only baby put on or mummy also ??

morning mummies, my office had some reno over the wkend, now the area smells of glue.. wonder if it will do any damage to bb..
sad.gif

J-A..
i gain too..hahaha but still ok la..so far 8kg increase...
i had durian 2 times only..i had more then 10 seeds each time..consider alot??

Kitty
glue is bad for health even not preg lo..
wait u become too high..glue sniffing is bad..

BBL: i think more than 10 seeds is easily more than 1 whole durian? It's quite a bit, take care don't get too heaty.

Kitty: got a fan or mask in ur office? On the fan to quickly circulate the smell out of the office.

BBL. ya lor. i scared later, me n bb high.. hahaha

Star, my office is fully glassed. no way air to go out unless glass shatter
sad.gif
i tried using my jacket to mask my face but feel out of air after 5min...

think i gona take half day leave. go gai gai.. lol

durian is known to boost baby's weight. Some mothers avoid durian cos they are going for natural and scared baby will be too big.
Since I am on C-sect, i have been eating it almost every week.

Recently my constipation is getting from bad to worse. Went for regular 32wk check and gynae recommend lactulose from any guardian. Hope to feel relieve soon.

At 32wk, my girl is 2.2kg liao...not small baby definitely. My first one was 3.8kg at birth....

J~a, tmc is suppose to be more pro-bf than KKH. a lot of frens mentioned it to be this way. I had seen Wong Boi Boi before for #1 too, but did not work out too well

BBL, I aso could not give in the temptation of durians!
It was the same when expecting my #1.
But strange that now my #1 avoids durians and says they are yucky and smelly!

Now trying to get the herbs ready for confinement and realised that 生化汤 ingredients now come in pills form as well.
This is easier for me to take rather than in liquid form cos too much soup to drink during confinement.

Wow .. the thread move really fast ...
Its like durian fenzy within our august mummies!

I dun dare eat nw .. cos doc say baby is a little big .. she is worried that i might be diabetic just becos baby is so big
sad.gif
have to go for test next week .. kinda dun understand ... every checkup i got to pee at a stick with 2 tab ( 1 green , 1 blue) i tot that is then the glucose test liao ? anyway so so worried nw ... haiz ... apparently doc was saying for most ppl 3.6 then consider big .. but becos my frame smaller so anything above 3kg consider too big ... haiz ...

nahnah I am also very small size and gynae advised me not to eat too much else bb too big to deliver naturally. my #1 was 3.03kg and almost couldnt deliver naturally, had to use foreceps. i am hoping max 3kg this time round. i have been sick for the past few weeks so havent put on any weight at all, not sure about bb.

wah ... 3.03 alredy got difficulty wor ... my last check up at 33 weeks was 2kg ... so hopefully baby dun greedy liao.. but now is dumpling season .. my fav season!!! anyway i going caesearean so should nt be worried abt size.. i only worried my gal is those big bone one..

Anyone interested to buy combi wet wipes ? apparently my cousin was telling me combi wet wipes is like the best ... nt so soappy then when u pull out it wun drag extra pieces out ... she was saying 1box got 3 set , each set is 6 packet .. so 1 box is 18 pack for 96 which is 5.33 per pack ...is it consider cheap ?

shasamama,
i dunno leh, i ask agent and in contract agreement is stated as no off days for 2 yrs till i renew her contract then the new rule of off days every wk will apply.
i need her ard esp wkends cos if hb is away n MIL not ard on wkends then my hands r full.
so i cannot afford maids to have offdays at least not for now.
if she wants i can let her go on wkdays to my discreet but in the contract and agreement i sign is no offdays.
myammar maids almost all must have 1 day in a mth, pinoys one even more off days.
tats also 1 reason i get indo

hazel nutty: i did not recv yr pm abt bank a/c no.
can u send to me in order i transfer money for my 3 dry mama? u got uob a/c a not?

i hv pm u my hp no last fri/ sat.

haha .. hw to eat all i can ... what if bb dun abord the weight i did how ... anyway i am using my old method of eating sinful food .. haha .. after heavy meal or oily meal , i take either fruit tea or chinese tea which is without sugar or milk immediately making sure that its vvv hot .. apparently i use that method last time and it seems to have good result ...

Ivftwins: being too heaty can add on constipation as well. You might want to take some cooling food to combat the heatiness u get frm eating durian freq?

Nahnah: the urine test we do every visit is not as accurate as the blood test. I also went for it 2 weeks ago and the results came out fine but i was a thin line away frm borderline insulin impaired..
sad.gif
gynae just hinted to watch diet.

On bb weight, imo even on csect shouldn't get bb get too heavy cos the extra weight will make the organs (esp heart, liver and kidney) do more work, no good to start stressing bb organs since birth. Also accumulated fat cells since young will stay till adulthood and no way to burn away until thru invasive procesure like lipo. I just went to the gynae this morning and bb weight at wk 33 is ard 2kg. I asked if this go on, wat is the estimated bb weight at birth, he say ard 3.6kg which i think might be getting difficult for me to have a easy birth. Was hoping to keep bb weight below 3.5kg, best at 3.2kg to 3.3kg for a easier labour. Especially this is #1, don want bb get too big then high risk of bad tearing.

Dear vale,

I will add in your order as one last order as the order list is closed on sun.

I now waiting for them to confirm the colour for both normal and plus and if we can have 3 pairs of different clolours for buying 2 pairs with free 1 pair.

Sorry for the delay, as my laptop is still not fix. That y I need to use my company laptop to do the coordinate on Monday instead.

Starfanatasy : I also 2kg at abt 33 weeks le.... faint ... but gynea told me should be about 3kg when i deliver ...
Very worried abt the test now .. really duno if can make it

Oic thanks hazel.. I was worried u may b waiting for my funds.. as I don't follow the thread v closely.

My bb also 2kg at 33 weeks and I kept eating now.. Looks like I better slow down.

my gynae said at the rate i am going bb gonna b ard 3.5kgs at birth.
n i have since reduce my bird nest intake.
so far only dare to take durian once, only 3 seeds.
my 1 was delivered naturally at 3.8kgs with epi so hopefully #2 will remain ard 3.5kgs.

U mean the weight gain is exponential from week 30 plus onwards? I ate like 10 seeds of durian last mon and I weigh myself - no wt gain for me.. Dunno abt bb..

Just found this : the baby blues

Day four is when the ‘baby blues’ can strike. As prolactin kicks in for milk production, you
may feel weepy or helpless for a few days. For some mums the baby blues can last
longer and develop into postnatal depression, which either shifts on its own once things
settle down or requires treatment from your GP. Don’t suffer in silence - tell your partner
or midwife if you experience any of the following symptoms for more than a week:

• Sleeplessness/lack of appetite• Confusion over simple tasks• Feeling angry towards yourself or the baby.

• Heightened anxiety• Feeling ‘flat’ and despondent

As a tired new mum, you may experience some or all of these symptoms, so don’t
panic, and talk to someone you can trust.

Anyone has that before ?

Tanny: yup, bb weight will shoot like rocket now. In fact, frm my last visit till this one, i only gain an overall of 1+kg but most of it went to bb (bb last weight is 1.2kg).

Nahnah: don't worry abt the test, relax as anxiety not good for u and bb. I'm sure if ur normal urine test are fine, worst case blood test is just borderline insulin impaired or like me, is still within normal range!
happy.gif

Hihi Mummies,

Please help...

I have a brand new set of Medela Swing single electric breastpump in original US packaging/unopen for sale.

I am selling the following in bundle at only S$300(nego):

1. Medela Swing single electric pump
2. Brand new 100% cotton Breastfeeding blanket (Brown color)
3. New/unopen Playtex standard Pre-Sterilized Disposable Liners 8oz/236ml (125pcs). It is very good for storage of breastmilk and is easy to use.

Self-collect at Tiong Bahru/Tanjong Pagar mrt station.

Interested parties, pls send me an email at [email protected]

P/S: Due to size limit here, Playtex picture is available too upon request
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif
Medela Swing Electric pump
Copy of 2012-06-12 07.45.44.pdf (43.8 k)</td></tr></table></center><center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif
Breastfeeding blanket
Copy of 2012-06-12 07.48.21.pdf (44.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Dear Mummies,

Please confirm your qty &amp; colour as below, please note that drymama normal only come in 2 pairs(same colour)+ 1 pair free(different colour)

Colour : Drymama plus only have black(outside)with white(inside).
Colour : Drymama normal - Full white, Full Black, black(outside)with pink(outside) &amp; black(outside)with blue(inside)

1) Starfantasy - 3 pairs normal full white (Confirm)

2) Hazel Nutty - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal full black (Confirm)

3) KJ Chua - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal beige

4) JoJo (sundownprince) - 3 pairs normal full white

5) Beetlebug - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

6) Connie - 1 pair full white &amp; 1 pair normal full black

7) Tea - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal full Black

8) Tinkabell - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

9) Sashamama - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal full black

10) Ejz - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

11) Wendy
- 3 pairs normal black(outside)with pink(outside)
- 3 pairs plus black(outside)with white(inside)

12) Ling(pringles)
- 2 pairs normal full white 7 1 pair normal full black
- 1 pair plus black(outside)with white(inside)

13) Tanny99 - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair full black

14) Rhodonite(maine) - 2 pairs normal full black &amp; 1 pair normal full white

15) Lisa(dot) - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal full black

16) Ag_gal - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair black(outside)with pink(inside)

17) Melisa - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

18) Vale - 3 pairs normal full black

For mine - no 13) ok to 2 pair of full white and for the black pair, pls change to black(outside)with pink(inside). Tks!

Dear Mummies,

Please confirm your qty &amp; colour as below, please note that drymama normal only come in 2 pairs(same colour)+ 1 pair free(different colour)

Colour : Drymama plus only have black(outside)with white(inside).
Colour : Drymama normal - Full white, Full Black, black(outside)with pink(outside) &amp; black(outside)with blue(inside)

1) Starfantasy - 3 pairs normal full white (Confirm)

2) Hazel Nutty - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal full black (Confirm)

3) KJ Chua - 3 pairs normal full white

4) JoJo (sundownprince) - 3 pairs normal full white

5) Beetlebug - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

6) Connie - 1 pair full white &amp; 1 pair normal full black

7) Tea - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal full Black

8) Tinkabell - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

9) Sashamama - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal full black

10) Ejz - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

11) Wendy
- 3 pairs normal black(outside)with pink(inside)
- 3 pairs plus black(outside)with white(inside)

12) Ling(pringles)
- 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal full black
- 1 pair plus black(outside)with white(inside)

13) Tanny99 - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal black(outside) with pink(inside) (Confirm)

14) Rhodonite(maine) - 2 pairs normal full black &amp; 1 pair normal full white

15) Lisa(dot) - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal full black

16) Ag_gal - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair black(outside)with pink(inside) (Confirm)

17) Melisa - 2 pairs normal full white &amp; 1 pair normal black(outside)with pink(inside)

18) Vale - 3 pairs normal full black

Back