(2012/08) Aug 2012

Hi Mommies, lol my doc 80% prediction of a girl has now become a boy lol. Today detail scan the legs open big big for me to see hahaha.

More imptly he is a healthy baby boy! Praise the Lord
happy.gif

PTL Happy! =P Boy boy or girl girl so long healthy can liao!!!

i can't help but to feel i may not be carrying a girl after all... cos my tummy is sharp and low!!! hahaaa... so not going to buy anything till every week gynae confirm is girl girl! haha...

today went for 21 weeks DS and it a gal. It would be 100% as i can see the lip.

It took about an hr to throught the scanning and the doctor took 63pic of bb internal and external body. After that he went through with me about bb body parts. my little gal was so cute she wrink her eye when the doctor was scanning her and when the doctor want to took a photo of her face she just pity turn her head.

Yingying, Congrats!! haha.. your bb so cute.. your gynae is good, go through with you bb body parts. My gynae just passed me the pics and told us.. BB is ok and everything is ok. Anyway, doesnt matter, as long as everything is fine.

Hi ladies,
sorry for the disappointment. Phoebe is not able to accommodate to babies delivered in August as she already got her appointment in Shanghai in August. SOB SOB!!! =( Have copied and pasted her email below.

-quote-
Hi Jasmine,

I truly appreciate you finding other moms-to-be for this!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to accommodate the moms with a estimated due date beyond July, as I have newborn sessions scheduled in August for Shanghai and have to return to Shanghai the latest by the 15th. Would it be possible for more July soon-to-be-moms? However, if the August mommies are interested in a 'Belly to Baby' package, we can do the maternity session in July, and I can schedule a trip to Singapore in October, and we will replace the 'newborn' session with a 'baby' session. I will need 6 moms with a July estimated due date to extend my stay, for the moms with a estimated due date in late July I will stay in Singapore for the first two weeks of August to be safe.

I do not sell all the raw photos at any price, I chose the photos that meets my standards, edit them and only deliver the final product to my clients. However, depending on how a session goes, I can end up with more final photos than expected, and if I do, I will definitely include it in for you. I have once ended with 90 something final photos for a client, and gave it all to her at no extra charge. I will bring blankets to serve as a backdrop for a baby, however for family shots, it would be good to have a wall with a solid color.

I won't be able to hold back on launching my new rates on March 30th, really sorry! I have attached a copy of the new rates and a copy of the 'Session Agreement' that will be a requirement starting March 30th for your reference. The main new feature with the 'Session Agreement' would be that printing will only be permitted through purchasing prints from Phoebe Lee Photography.
I can offer the mommies two exclusive deals if you would like:
Package A:
New rates for 'Newborn' session/'Belly to Baby' package, but 'Session Agreement' is optional (you can print photos at your own will).
Package B:
Current(soon-to-be old) rates for the 'Newborn' session/'Belly to Baby' package, but 'Session Agreement' is required.

I'm apologize if this is not ideal, I really do hope this works out and I am very excited to meet and work with you, however there are some guidelines I have to follow in order to keep it fair for other clients as well. I really appreciate your effort in finding moms
happy.gif

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, as always, I'd be more than happy to answer them.
-unquote-

jljz: I okie to pay the deposit too. In fact, I also email phoebe. Haha

QQ: My hubby said the same thing, only diff is that he not professional photography and I told him that I'll let go of the photoshoot if he can promise me the same standard which he can't, so I get my way..=p

jljz,
whats the price for 'Belly to Baby' package?
for the belly and baby shoot also done at home or can be outdoors?
thanks
happy.gif

so i can check with hubby

jilz: I do not mind baby session instead of newborn. But I don't like the session agreement cos I want to do my own photobook. So I guess I'll quickly go book her at the current rate and without the session agreement.

MummyR,
i PM you in FB with regards to the pricing... cos she said the revision of the prices will take effect in April... not nice for me to publish here?

for those who are still interested in the Belly to Belly package PM me.. i will forward you the pricing list...

This time round she included the printing prices. I think if got chance i will rather pay for the new pricing and can still print the photos myself..

All of you are in FB group right? and since it is a closed group and only aug mommies have access to it, i am going to post the new rates in the FB.

for interested parties, do let me know again... or if you want can email her directly too! =)

starfantasy,
is the new rates that the session agreement is optional right?

jljz: mind PM me the new rates too? Just wanna know if I cannot pay the deposit in time for the current rate. Ya, I prefer to print the photos myself.

jljz: She haven't reply my email so I have no idea on the new rates, which is why I'm asking from you. Haha. Am not in the facebook group so will need your PM. =p

Starfantasy, BBL,
I have PM you both! =)

I have also uploaded in the FB Group Page.

Starfantasy,
Just want to confirm my understanding is correct ah.. is the new rates that doesn't require the session agreement right? With the current (which is going to be the old rates in April) we will have to order prints from her?

Ag,
Jasmine Lee

BBL,
for me i still think is reasonable and affordable... the Belly to Belly Package is @ $340 which includes maternity and newborn (which in replacement she is going to do for us baby shoot in October instead.)

jljz: I receive your PM. Thanks! I think the package she offer you are for when you sign up after the new rates is publish. I can only say her print prices are o_O, even if I cannot get her before 30 mar, I'll still sign up with the new rates but without the session agreement cos I can do my photobook at a fraction of the print price.

yanlin,
i've added you as friend in FB.. will be able to add you in the FB group once you accepted me as a friend...

Re: Phoebe Lee Photography

Ladies, let's try to finalise by April 6th or even earlier. So that those who are interested in getting their maternity shoot done earlier in June will be able to book their slots.

When you email Phoebe yourself, please put my name (Jasmine) + the forum's name (Aug 2012 Thread) + which deal they would like (package A or package B), so that she will know who gets the deal and who does not. A request from Phoebe. =)

-quote-
Hi Jasmine,

I have currently decided to extend my stay to August 9th 2012. If those mommies with the due date between August 9th-August 13th are 100% sure they will take up a 'Belly to Baby' package even if they might not get a newborn session(instead a baby session in October), I am willing to wait until August 15th. Please let me know so I can get my travel dates set, thanks.

Yes, if you pay the new rates, I will waive the 'Session Agreement' (only for those mommies from your thread), however, model release forms is still needed, late(no show) policy and non-refundable policy still applies; you can print at your own will, but Phoebe Lee Photography will not be held accounted for the quality of the prints.

The location of the shoot is up to you. For maternity, it can happen at your home(sufficient natural lighting needed) or a location for your choice(i.e. botanic gardens, east coast park). Or it could be a half half, some indoors and some outdoors. For the newborn shoot it will mostly take place at your house, as most shots are posed, unless the weather is good and it is appropriate to go out for a couple shots. If the newborn session does not happen, the October baby session will take place, those can be either outdoors or indoors or a little bit of both. Locations are flexible for most shoots, other than newborn will be mostly at your home.

The maternity shoot should take place anywhere after 25ish weeks and before 38 weeks. The ideal time would be around 33-35 weeks.

-unquote-

noted JA =) will remove you from the list.

ladies,

Reminder:
When you email Phoebe yourself, please put my name (Jasmine) + the forum's name (Aug 2012 Thread) + which deal they would like (package A or package B), so that she will know who gets the deal and who does not.

The exclusive packages will expire on May 16th. After May 16th 2012, it will be the new rates and 'Session Agreement' to everyone.

-quote-
Please let me know to be sure to say they came from you otherwise I will charge them as regular. Thanks!
-unquote-

For professional photography, me and hubby planning to take for our boy before he turns 1 yr old. So maybe when he's ard 10 mths... by that time can sit and crawl so more can do more poses =)

*powerwee* - woah. 10 days overdue?! That's long! Hehe and what's baby#1 birth weight? Can drag until so long? Tt time I couldn't drag further than 40 wks if he didn't pop by edd.. Cos my weight dropping & placenta aging lor.. Tt time all my scan dates & edd are rather quite near.. Nearing to end become late sept early oct.. Now for baby#2, my scans frm start till now is 1-2 wks ahead.. Will b doing detail scan in 2nd wk of April.. Hopefully can cfm gender.. Now totally clueless as baby covers private parts last wk.. Lol shy baby!
happy.gif

Princessxiaomei,
Yes 10 days overdue. He was 3.03kg when born. Was warded to ICU for 1 week due to pneumonia (water got into his lung). Until now, I still dunno what is the exact reason. I have been asking around. Some says that the midwife din do a good job when she clear the muscus. Gynae said that it could be staying inside too long liao. So I'm quite worried as I don't want to encounter the same thing for the 2nd time. This time overdue i might want to induce.

powerwee: My number one was also down with pneumonia when she was born.. did u do the Strep B test? I didnt take the test and i heard that this could be one of the reason...

Jljz, BBL, going to use the rich food confinement menu as a guide to my mum for my confinement. :0..Looks yummy.. hungry.. Time for dinner.

*Sherry / Powerwee* - strep B test usually done somewhere late in 30 wk was a must right? I rmb I did that.. Think somewhere in wk 35-37??

*Powerwee* - scary huh.. Can't wait fr baby to pop out lor.. Being pregnant is like so stressful.. Worry non stop.. Making me at times feel so stress as I still have to handle my forever-very-challenging toddler.. Which wk u at now? Simply cannot wait for time to pass fast fast..

jljz,
Thanks for the links
happy.gif

U be taking nb photography with Phoebe ??
I considering Natal Essentials, will go see Rich Food Catering web.

hihi,

thanks all for sharing in ur weight gain and experiences. I had just went for my DS yesterday and its confirmed a baby girl for us as our 1st child. Baby is doing very well
happy.gif

I am very happy and my hubby is still trying to come terms to it cos he wants a boy..haha...i told him the gender of the baby of mine of my biz, hehe

anyway the gender should be 100% confirmed at DS rite?..haha

can add me in FB? [email protected]
happy.gif

pcherrie: I think it should be safe since no chemical involved, just wax and it doesn't stay on the skin for long.?

Saffy: It depends how confident your gynae is with the scan.

JA, jljz: I have confirm my newborn photography with phoebe.

Morning Sherry & Princessxiaomei,

I did not do the Strep B test. I din know about this test. Will go ask my gynae the next appt.

I'm 21 weeks. Hopefully can do my DS next week depending on hb's schedule. Actually I quite enjoyed the pregnancy process. But I hate the worrying parts when you worried about spotting, down syndrome test, detail scan etc... really stressful! Also worry if my #1 can accept when the bb arrived. Seems like so much things to worry.

Re: Photoshoot

My #1 maternity shoot is taken at Studio Loft which I find it expensive especially now the lady boss Marianne increases her price if shoot is taken by her.

Now I go to this is a freelance photoshoot which i got to know thru BP. http://pixelavenuesg.blogspot.com
My #1 yearly photoshoot is taken by him. I will be going to him for my maternity photoshoot. His price is very reasonable. Although he dun give any hard copy. He will give back all the edited photos in CD format.

good morning ladies!!! and TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoebe is having a session giveaway on her blog - http://phoebeleephotography.com/blog/?p=729
Click on the link for more information and the T&C. =)

Re: Photography
JA, yes! i've just sent in my confirmation to Phoebe this morning!

Sherry, indeed!!! I was thinking of taking my maternity shots with f8 for my #1! but eventually didn't cos thought will do it for my last pregnancy instead...

starfantasy, YEAH! hahaa... can't wait to get our shoot done huh? hehee...

Re: RichFood Confinement Catering
BBL, yes! hahaa... see if we are able to get a better price...

Ladies who are interested in RichFood Confinement Catering please PM me the following details. I will see if the number of interested parties is enough to get us any form of discount or not!
1) Location of deliveries
2) Selected packages

QQ, my mom used to do confinement for my #1! hahaa... good idea in using the menu as a guide! haa...

morning mummies
happy.gif

starfantasy/jljz,
happy for u that you have confirmed your nb photography with Phoebe. too bad for me she wont be around when i deliver.....

JA,
for my #1 i was looking at f8 angels! =P you may want to consider? she may not be free to do the NB shoot for me if all her slots are taken up already too.. =P so will convert to do the baby shoot when she returns to SG in oct instead...

jljz,
if she cant do nb shoot for you then will u look for another photographer ? i still looking for nb photographer...my #1 was taken by Kelly..hee

BBL,
=) BBL, received your PM!
package for the photography? =) no ah.. you can still decide whether you want package A or B and which session you wish to take up with her... the exclusive offer ends on 16th May.. after which new rates apply and the session agreement is a must (meaning we can't print the photos on our own..)

jljz...
oh great then i still got time to think..so its still $200 for the newborn right...i think should not be a problem..i will go ahead..and will receive 20-30 digital pic hor..

Back