(2012/08) Aug 2012

nahnah: I ordered online already. My sis-in-law has this borderlinx service for citibank creditcards so i used her account for US shipping. Thank you so much or the recommendation!!
happy.gif

i go google see what it means haha ... cos the last time i went to another sample sale , its preproduction sample ..so meaning still new , just like the version before the bulk order was done

MummyR
One of my friends who is pregnant is wearing fitflop and she says very comfortable and i think she will wear until she give birth. Currently I am wearing crocs but because the grip is so good that at times I almost trip by my own shoes. Dunno u all got this prob or it's the way I walk is wrong. Haha . . Was thinking of getting another Birkenstock to replace my current wear out ones

Happy: I realise that you were asking for holiday spots. Taiwan is good, provided you follow a tour group or self drive else there would be quite a bit of walking and you can easily tire yourself out. I also wanted to go taiwan initally but don't like the idea of tour group and neither me nor hubby knows how to drive, so no self drive either (I have a friend whose hubby willing to rent car in taiwan to drive around so she went to taiwan when she's 5 months preggy). I think choose places that focus on relaxation, like bali, bintan, phuket. Personally I'm going to bali for a few days in apr for my last holiday before bb born.

Dear all,
I bought 2 tops from Annee Matthews at $49 at the MC fair on Tuesday. Hehe.. Noticed a lot of other stuff but feel that it is too early to buy le, some more dunno gender yet.

Dear MummyR,
Congrats on having a 2nd prince! Wa, so good to wanna try for a 3rd one! 3 is a good number! Hehe... Must rest rest rest well!!!

<font color="aa00aa">good morning!
i saw my dr yesterday and no conclusion on the gender. so sad that i can't start shopping yet! will have to wait one more month till my detailed scan.
sad.gif

dr gave the green light for babymoon but i dunno where should i go. dilemma....</font>

<font color="aa00aa">re: fitflop</font>
<font color="aa00aa">i was told that fitflop can be slippery, is that true? i was thinking of buying until few people told me that.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">re: sample sales</font>
<font color="aa00aa">i've bought a few items from sample sales b4 and the condition is as gd as new. doesn't look like displayed items.</font>

helo mummies. recently i have been getting Jiao Ruan (wobbly legs) esp when i am standing. or sometimes hands also feel very weak. I have been eating my 3 meals (and sometimes some small snacks). anyone w similar symptoms? I tried googling but not much related articles.

starfantasy,
i'm fine, sometimes jus need to $^&amp;*^% a bit esp when the hormones go kuku.
its still happy n excited with every visit to c the lil one inside
happy.gif

Cramps,
these days got quite freq cramps on my right adominal area, dunno is due to the daily stairs climbing or the uterus stretching. but so far no spotting or bleeding.
hope all is ok, tml finally can c the little one.
been telling bb to open leg big big *hahaha*

Kitty: think if in chinese med means u not enough 气.. Also means poor blood circulation. Our legs n hands are furtherest away from our heart so nutrients frm the blood is the last to reach those areas. U can see some chinese doc to eat some chinese tonic to replenish the 气?

Jen: haha, i understand.. When my hormones goes kuku, i go emo on my hubby and he have to try his best to ren.. XD. Cramps i now not so much, more during my 1st trimester. As long as no spotting or bleeding (esp bright red) n the pain is mild, should be fine

Kitty. QQ
Me three...me also ..

Starfantasy
hmm so its due to not enough 气 ah..then need to see sinseh ah...

Jen
me also cramp very frequently. i guess its due to carrying my 12kg son...so i think i shld carry him lesser...

Starfantasy,
my hb is away most of the time, next wk he b away for 1 mth *sighx*

BBL,
i oredi not carrying my girl now cos she is like 17kgs. better chk with gynae tml cos i need to climb stairs to work for the next 2mths

jen,
Wah hubby not with u ah..so sian..

i think its ok to climb stair ba..cos i have been climbing for my #1 n now my #2..cos ofc at level 2..everyday climb up n down dont know how many times..

hi ladies..

fitflop
im wearing them n it is v comfy! have been wearing it since the last pregnancy. now im into my 2nd pair.

jen
it is ok to climb stairs just be careful when u r going down. first preg i was working n hv to climb to 3floor. whats better, the toilets are downstairs. so i hv been climbing up n down so many times throughout the day.

QQ,
crampy, a bit like menses?

Chubby,
my vision a bit 2D n cos in warehouse building so stairs is high n steep. always hold the railings jus in case i miss my footing.

Kitty,
i nv climb stairs for #1 but walk alot n my labour was consider fast, induced n deliver abt 7hrs

BBL: if cramp seems like for no reason (like carrying heavy stuff or moving around too muh without rest) then most likely is due to not enough 气. I remember when i in first trimester i have slight cramps and always feeling cold even if the weather is sunny. My mum took me to see a chinese doc and he prescribe some chinese tonic and after eating for a few wks, i feel better not always cold le.

kitty
hmmm my bb was struck..cord ard him..2 rounds somemore..cant push out..in the end vacuum out..

Starfantasy..
i think i need some tonic..

hi mummies.. was on half day morning this morning.. my nasal congestion is getting bad... sighs.. Its so bad when i already have sinus and this nasal congestion adds on.. now feeling so drowsy still.. sighs.

I believe all will be worth when little one comes out healthy.

SIGH! #1 was overdue then got induced in the morn! =( irregular heart beat in the evening... then ecsect! cord was around his neck!

my hopes of having a vbac is very slim!

Hi all...

I've been a silent reader all along..... keke...

Am expecting my #2 due in August... Jus like all of you.. Am into my week 15 now.

Jus completed Oscar and result dun seems favourable.. its 1:160 Positive... waiting for amnio to be done on 27 Mar 2012. Lets Pray...

wow.. seems that there's quite a few induced bb... all mummies, lets hope this time round it will be extremely smooth labour for us all!

welcome celeste, all the best to you!

Thanks all for the encouragement....

Many pple told me Oscar is not accurate for those above 35yrs... as their results will be bad... Anyway have decided to proceed with Amnio... Heard its kinda uncomfy during the process..

Havw anyone of you started pre-natal massage? Any good one to recommend? I need those that can do home-visits.

celeste,
welcome
happy.gif

nothing wrong, my #1 got a classmate who's bro is 15yrs his snr, parents gave birth to him when they ard 40s. most impt is mummy n bb both safe n healthy.

hi celeste
welcome..
my siblings n i hv big gap too. 5 &amp; 7 yrs each, my big bro n lil bro diff is 12 yrs. dont worry.. hope everything will b fine for ur #2.
happy.gif

Celeste ,
i bought a trial pre natal from babies and bellies from the baby fair .. was told to try only after 5 months.. so waiting ..

Back