(2012/05) May 2012

Hi mummies who are seeing Dr Tham, can i check how long did u waited for GBS test results? Do we need to wait for rrsults? Or they will call us to inform us on the result? Will be doing the test in my next appt but I have a lunch appt to rush. So need to know roughly how long my visit will take to plan my time.

Thanks all!

Hi mummies who are seeing Dr Tham, can i check how long did u waited for GBS test results? Do we need to wait for rrsults? Or they will call us to inform us on the result? Will be doing the test in my next appt but I have a lunch appt to rush. So need to know roughly how long my visit will take to plan my time.

Thanks all!

Thanks all!

Amy >> u dun hav to wait for the results.. If u r tested negative, dr tham will only inform u in the next appt.. If tested positive then the nurse will call u and tell u

Ladies , i juz saw gynae yesterday .. At 38wks bb not engage yet .. Any of u experience tis ? If till next wk still not engage can i induce even head not engage ? Or muz opt for csec ..

Amy >> u dun hav to wait for the results.. If u r tested negative, dr tham will only inform u in the next appt.. If tested positive then the nurse will call u and tell u

Ladies , i juz saw gynae yesterday .. At 38wks bb not engage yet .. Any of u experience tis ? If till next wk still not engage can i induce even head not engage ? Or muz opt for csec ..

congrats Moment on your new bundle of joy
happy.gif

AK : i also hv lots of yellow discharge for the past 1 month. It's like gushing out a few times a day....

I chk w the gynae on last fri, she said it's normal... but my gynae is KKH MO so don't know can trust or not.

i think the most impt is no itch and no blood...

AK : i also hv lots of yellow discharge for the past 1 month. It's like gushing out a few times a day....

I chk w the gynae on last fri, she said it's normal... but my gynae is KKH MO so don't know can trust or not.

arghhh no mood to work now..... keep thinking when my bb will pop when doc tell me any time from now :S

Both excited and anxious and confuse sia.
Body at office, mind wondering away heehee

arghhh no mood to work now..... keep thinking when my bb will pop when doc tell me any time from now :S

Dolly: jia you and update us soon!! So excited, another mummy popped!

Yip and mermaider: thks for the reply
happy.gif
there's no pinkish or itchiness, just the yellow discharge. What is mucus plug? Gotta google it. Thks!
( my baby's movement is making me very uncomfortable).

happy.gif
there's no pinkish or itchiness, just the yellow discharge. What is mucus plug? Gotta google it. Thks!

happy.gif

Breech position BB

==> Anyone here had their BB in breech position at 36 week?

My BB is at breech position at 36 week. KKH MO ask me when do i want my c-sec.

As this is my first bb, i want to try natual so the MO offer me ECV (External Cephalic Version) at my 37 week.

Anyone here can offer any advise if i shld go ahead with ECV?

Breech position BB

As this is my first bb, i want to try natual so the MO offer me ECV (External Cephalic Version) at my 37 week.

Breech position BB

Mrs Ho,

What does your gynae said about bb not engage? Previously my sis went for elective C-sect as her baby did not engage even till 40 weeks. This was because bb is too big. I think your gynae would be able to advise what would be your options?

Mrs Ho,

What does your gynae said about bb not engage? Previously my sis went for elective C-sect as her baby did not engage even till 40 weeks. This was because bb is too big. I think your gynae would be able to advise what would be your options?

Mrs Ho,

How should the baby be moving at 38weeks now? Gynae tells me to monitor the bb movement and hav to move at least 10 times a day..but my bb has always been moving very gently and now I get nervous just counting the movements...does it matter if bb moves vigorously or not??

I read tat even if baby's head not engaged now, there is stil a possibility for it to engage and u can hv natural delivery. Like my sis, checked on Fri bb's stil not engaged then on Sun engagd and popped le! Unless ur waters break or having contractions then hv to c-sect immed..

How should the baby be moving at 38weeks now? Gynae tells me to monitor the bb movement and hav to move at least 10 times a day..but my bb has always been moving very gently and now I get nervous just counting the movements...does it matter if bb moves vigorously or not??

I read tat even if baby's head not engaged now, there is stil a possibility for it to engage and u can hv natural delivery. Like my sis, checked on Fri bb's stil not engaged then on Sun engagd and popped le! Unless ur waters break or having contractions then hv to c-sect immed..

keiko.. okies..thanks..

littledotty... my baby also very gentle movement, more rolling movement den kicking movement.

But my gynae doesn't seem to be concern about counting the movement. He says if I want, just make sure got movement in the morning, afternoon and evening can le..

keiko.. okies..thanks..

littledotty... my baby also very gentle movement, more rolling movement den kicking movement.

But my gynae doesn't seem to be concern about counting the movement. He says if I want, just make sure got movement in the morning, afternoon and evening can le..

Back