(2012/05) May 2012

MM6K>u so fast!work place neart MT A?
what did Dr nag abt japan?when are you going?
I'm going spain next wk leh!
my Doc din say anything...now i worry he so confident

Vanilla>yeah can lose all weight gain within 3 mths, if u bfeed exclusively!
happy.gif
but dun go overboard with the confinement food oso la ;)

esther, yah, very near, husb fetch me also ..

re: Japan: dr nag say JAPAN lei safe anot.. then give me disapproving look. i'll be gg osaka in jan lor so by then abt 6 weeks? i called sq le say if cancel and refund will charge me US 100 for each ticket. so much money i rather go lei hahaha. dr say mus do research so far i see online, osaka ping ping an an lei.. *touchwood* me gg bali in nov, but dr was ok with that lor...

esther, wah, enjoy ur spain trip!
happy.gif
*super envious* which part u gg? i love spain, enjoyed shopping at barcelona and madrid there.. cheap cheap zara , mango lol (but that was years ago)

MM6J>yeah got cheap cheap zara n mango!!but i don't know what clothes to buy, buy clothes that i can wear b4 pre-preggie n make sure i wrk hard so that can fit back,WAHAHAHHA

Hi Mummies,

I'm expecting my 2nd child, my etd is on 6 May.. My gal is 17mth now..

Saw a few mummies are still travelling, I'm still hesitating if I should go US this dec due to the long journey. Any advice?

Ftmama: family business but still follow office rules la, take leave and rest.. Cannot anyhow wor. I prefer not to work there but no choice.

Re hubby waiting. Mine also nvr chase hubby out, gynae found the sac den ask papa to be to come in..

Today my turn to mc.. Been sneezing yday and sleepy the whole of yday.. Thos morning wake up really dun feel like waking up, mad tired n sleepy. Now at clinic waiting to c doc...

gelin> welcome!v near my EDD 4 MAy, my no.1 18mths now
happy.gif

i did ask my doc if should push back travel, but he says push back also got problems, long flight, back pain, discomfort,will u be bringing your kid along?

thanks Icez...That's what i thought..behind curtain.. I will request no matter what.. and I will bring it up to my Gynae..=`( stil sad abt it..that our first scan hubs wasnt w me...

I really hope I dun get the same lady tech..stupid. dun like her...haiz...i will request to change..haha..I actualy wrote in a feedback to the hospital and hope they take it up. and revert to me..

but u guys saying gynae found the sac..mine is a different room lei...no gynae inside to explain as they find it.. which I find weird...i thot the gynae will do the scan in her own clinic..? or usually not? hmmm..

wah.. see you ladies gg travelling.. made me so tempted to go for a short trip too.. wonder where is a nice place for babymoon~.. hehe

gelin: welcome! My ger is 15mths+ too... seems like quite a number of us here #1 is around same age.. mayb we can arrange playdates for them soon~! haha...

esther> yes i have asked my gynae, he have give me the green light as he mention that baby should be stable by then.. I'm going for a holiday without my gal and is a free n easy trip with frens n hubby.. jus afraid of the MS and discomfort of the seat and long journey too..

My gynea is WH Kee from TMC, visited him since my last pregnancy, he have never say a no to anything. haha.. not sure is a gd thing or bad thing...

Spain is nice.... i jus been there earlier this year... i shop mango .. zara .. h&M till i no energy.... shopping shopping... yeah.... i m traveling to Cameron on mid oct now worry if i should travel lor... will check with doc on my first appointment so excited... hope time pass faster... BTW u gals got any problem with your face... all my symptom all gones... but my face is peeling dry lor.. so painful...

Hi

Active thread and moving fast.
Just went to see gynea yesterday and EDD 7 May. This wil be my #2 and #1 is a gal 22month.

ICez:yeah playgroup would b fun for the kids

Lyn:nice!!!i heard the mussimo dutti&desigual there also prices quite good ah?
i hope to enjoy there leh...shit cannot drink wine
sad.gif
or eat the raw cheeses
sad.gif

guess that helps me maintain weight boohoo

gelin> welcome welcome...
My EDD is 14 May & my no. 1 is 19mths now...

I'm gg to see my gynae later... Yeah!!! Hope baby is growing well...

I'm 40kg before my no. 1 and i gained 19kg when i'm preg with my no. 1... even got warned by gynae to watch my diet and weight gain... but managed to lost all of this extra weight after that...

last week during the gynae visit, i realised that i have already gained 3kg.... Ohh man...
dun tell me that this time i also have to watch my diet during pregnancy... that's so sianz...

Lyn: haha u sleep at 8pm? serious! i think i am having dinner at that time! I havent told my bosses yet but 1 of them guessed it and said "so how many weeks? normally the signs will be always take MC la, start wearing flat shoes.. "haha

re: sharing the news> So far I told my family, in laws and close friends/colleague. somehow some of them v observant and can guess already.. if they ask then i say lor..

re: gynae> my hub usually stay behind the curtain first and my gynae will call him in when the baby is on the screen.. first time take Vscan quite tensed..second time, ok.. v chop chop one..

Hi bbe5, mine is 7 may too.
happy.gif

Btw may I know what are the symptoms tat u ladies had for ur 1st one especially if urs is a girl? I really want a baby girl for this time.

Esther: ya the price is very good... We saw a jacket Massimo dutti there selling abt 120plus euro which is less than 200S$ then never buy... come back sg... saw the price $400 sg lor... then abit regret... Personally, i like this brand call LOEWE.. Their product is really good quality and nice..sg and there price is almost 25% difference lor.. so if u like can consider lor..

Welcome and congrats to all new MTBs
happy.gif

Reading all the travelling plan make me very gian but I will be good and not travel for now. I went for cruise for my last pregnancy in week 6 and so suay I got spotting the very next day. Called my gyane and need to up my dosage for Duphaston but I didnt bring enough with me. Had a hard time hunting for it. I MC after one week.

Newbie2012: ya i sleep at 8pm lor.. cos too tired ... also to make sure i dun feel sleepy during office hrs cos i really got alot of work to do lor... But yesterday i cannot fall asleep even at 12am so sianz... today i m like a zombie at work... yawnz... time for lunch ttyl...

chloie> HI & CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!! Just finshing reading the past post and saw ur name..
happy.gif

Hope different bah if not celebrating her b'day halfway need to deliver.. stress...

Hey ladies,
check with u all if anyone experience discomfort at the vaginal area there? Can't describe the exact place but just don't feel well down there, somehow like the urinary infection but is not.

Hi everyone, new in here
happy.gif
My bump is quite obvious too and hard... then hubby keep saying its twins but both of us don't have the family history so I think it is just that I am fat. haha. Didn't want to tell our friends yet but everyone keeps saying I am pregnant -_-

30012011> is the feeling like digging feel or something like expanding & contracting feel?

Gelin> Abby anxious to see the world lah. Look at her now. So cute!!! My tummy looks more like bloated. Even before a meal, my upper part of tummy will bloat up. Basically I feel bloated up all over. LOL!

Hmm. I don't know how to describe, cos that time i once kena urinary tract infection, it's like a burning sensation at the vaginal towards the end of urinating. That time got some blood in the urine, backache and fever. But now, is only the vaginal area uncomfortable, but don't have fever, backache and blood in the urine.

so i am not the only one who thinks i have a bigger tummy! 1. bloating, i really hope it is la! how can so small show one. but the lower ab join to belly there like bloop out. anyone else?

vanilla: after you deliver next yr then you go go acupuncture. i went to Aimin then i lost weight and shun bian pregnant. haha! so i told the therapist i need to stop my treatment and come only after i give birth.

30012011: that sounds like UTI to me. mm u wear pantyliners? my GP once told me those who wear pantyliners are more prone.

3012011>dun worry , it might be just slight irritation, the other time i had similar symptoms when i had #1 and it turned out to be mild fungal infection

beebeemer>me too, lower tummy super bloated..
sad.gif
last nite when to put ru yi oil on upper tummy cos it was in knots too

seem like a lot of us are bloated

beebeemer> Im bloated on my upper & lower tummy. Look so weird. Dont look pregnant at all. Look like overdosed on buffet. LOL!

And my nose has been disturbing me. Kept feeling very dry on the inside. And it is giving out those funny sound when I sigh.
My sils have been aiming on my nose. One even ask if I'm preg just by looking at my nose. Both sils kept saying "look at your nose! confirm is boy!" OMG! I dont want to start the "bb is a boy" saga again. Been thru it, dont want to go thru it again. Then now everytime she sees me, she will ask me some que then say confirm is boy! OMG!!! I'm siam-ing them as much as I can now.

ahahha chloie & esther, ya really dont look pregnant, i look like i stuffed myself with too much food. because weight isnt changed, just that the whole belly and abdomen area feels really poofy.
And i realise if i walk too long too quick, i get tightening in my lower abdomen. theres this myth about if your nose has become round and pudgy its a boy! since we dont have a belly to tell how it looks like. Sharp is boy, round is girl. I shall google for scientific reasons behind these.

hello.. went for my jab just now.. today's jab is super painfully.. my tummy pains are back too. think its because i had a bit of laska last night.. tummy immed hurt... doc asked me to take charcoal pills cos my stools are still very soft.. so uncomfy!

Well come new MTBs..

Re: bloating
I m definitely bloated. Hb said he didn't expect my tummy to be so big for this stage!

Chloie, ur SILs want boys ah? i hate this kind of comparing.. my SIL ignored the whole family aft my son was borned cos she thinks my MIL favours my boy more.. we didn't know abt it until she told my FIL.. sian..

Lyn: try not to be too stress out with work.. and try to go home early to rest. sometimes i also got alot of work to do. i just try my best lor. now health is more impt esp with bb liao. u take care.. and hope u can sleep well tonite!

chloie: serious? nose also can tell the gender? my nose giving out funny sound when i breathe... last time not like that.. but at night ok, no funny sound..

gelin: ^5, mine also showing as though it is 3mths+ or more!.. haha..

babyfran: Mine #1 is a girl.. but i dont have much symptons though.. no MS also... basically its a very happy & smooth pregnancy... so i also not sure.. mayb other mummies can help u??

30012011: mayb you wanna go to GP to check just to make sure??

Beebeemer: Aimin really good? haha.. i think i need to go to all these slimming centres after giving birth to #2 liaoz.. HAHA... time to get bk to shape again!!

Btw, the myth regarding the nose really mehz? how u see?... hmmm....

My tummy confirmed also bloating! Morning wake up so big liaoz. =(

And worst.. now i dunno if i am hungry or full cos i am feeling nausea.

beebeemer> I posted something similar to that in the fb group. I find it 50/50 true lah.

piggywiggy> Ya, my sils [hb's sisters] they themselves declare they want boy. Since my mil not around liao, they become like my mil. Imagine I got 2 mils!!!! They very Zhong Nan Qing Nui. Even my previous preg, my tummy was round, they kept saying it's sharp. And kept saying that is a boy not girl, say the doc anyhow say. Really is ....... *fuming*

newbie2012> I dont know hoe true. When I know my bb's gender liao then I tell you. LOL! Same lei. No music from nose during night time.

Hi Mommies

I have a brand new tube of Elancyl Stretchmark Prevention Cream (150ml, expiry dated Jan2015), letting go at S$30. Retail price is S$45. Collection in the West. If keen, pls PM me. Thanks much!

Regards.

Yes, I'm wearing pantyliners. Could that be the
reason? I googled abt it and some ppl were saying, it could be because the vaginal is "opening up" during this process and is normal for 1st time preggy ladies.

its so funny sometimes. my gf who is preggy now also say her sil ignoring her/ not even asking how is she even though she is like 34 weeks cos my gf once marry got pregnant and its a boy, whereas they have been trying for awhile and nothing. Cannot compare one mah, babies are god's gifts. cannot rush, cannot hurry, cannot choose. and some people just cant be happy for others!!!!

i see the word laksa, u make me wanna have laksa for dinner liao. my wedding is 9 days away ahahah. how!

30012011: mine was when youngtime, the gp say pantyliner dont allow "breathing", or you tend to hold your pee in very often, also constitutes to UTI. And once u get it, higher likelihood to reoccur. i get it maybe once in 6mths? you have the link u read that from i also wanna read hehe.

is anyone going to take photo of the belly and mark its growing stage? I feel like taking now bocs can see bump liao. haha. but imagine later belly went down bcos of bloating.. haha incorrect measurement of belly size

gender still impt in singapore I guess. guess 1 boy 1 girl is the best.

Back