(2011) TTC 2011 Mums!!!

Sorry ladies...what is PCOS?? after reading all the aboved, im getting worried too...

however, as what babysee said earlier, there will be miracle. just seek the right advise and if you know got problem, treat it asap...

pls keep all hopes high....cheer up my dears [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

babysee>> Is clomid the same as Yasmine? Coz I am given Yasmine for 4 mths.. I am planning to go to TCM, but now am unsure when to go lehz..

One qn, since I started Yasmine yest nite after seeing the doc, shd I still be taking folic acid? Also, can I see a TCM? And, will Yasmine affect my BBT charting?

My appt in Jan 2011 is only to do the scope thingy, and doc review is only in late March.. Now I dunno wat I shd be expecting... =(

hi amy,

no yasmin is ocp, to regulate menses but stop ovulation...

clomid is eaten on day 2 to day 5 of menses, is to induce ovulation...

Thanx everyone for the encouragement.. =) U gals are so understanding.. Not something I can share wif frenz, so keep "complaining" here.. Thank god for all of u.. =)

I guess we are all the same - will keep thinking and feel sad when we see other ppl pregnant.. =(

lynzi>> Me also cutting down contact wif frenz as I feel miserable.. Especially after yesterday.. Today still had to pretend to be fine in office.. It was a torture..

I am 28 this year..

KWXY>> PCOS is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Not very sure wat izzit, coz I am still reading to find out.. Shall share if I get anything on net.

StickyBFP>> I see.. Didn't realised that Yasmin will stop ovulation... To think I ate it for 4 to 5 years! =( I dun think the doc will gimme clomid till the review in March..

amy,

i took yasmin for few years and when i decided to ttc for my no 1, i stopped yasmin for 3 months then i started ttc.

it took me 9 mths later to get bfp.

Pcos got many many types... ranges from little ovulation to no ovulation... i have such a condition... can ask me if ur wan...

basically is not too bad... can take medication to stimulate ovulation... oral or injection... mostly docs love to mixed metformin with clomid which i detest the most...

most effective method can be injection for ovulation to take place, or a surgery to laser off the cyst which is also very good... in both cases, my best frens conceive and gave birth full term...

lynzi>> Wat is bfp? When u stopped yasmin, did u had regular menses? I only had one after gg off yasmin, after which, it went downhill.. =(

stickybfp>> U had PCOS too? How's yr condition now? My doc nv mentioned whether I have little or no ovulation.. My guess - no ovulation coz she mention abt no egg... =__(

amy dear,

u have to ask doctor to check ur reserves, plus blood test... if u have no or little egg, ur FSH blood test will be sky rocking high...

hm... wat other tests u went?

hi mommies & daddies

please do cast a vote for my little girl if you have a minute.

thank you so much for your kindest support

she is on page 1, Rice Lauren Xinru, 3 years old

to help vote please click here - http://www.lokimedia.com.my/gapcastingcall/

then choose "Singapore"

thank you once again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ladies, i am having some on and off cramps on my lower right side of my tummy...and sensitive breasts if i touches them...sickening....all these are signs of AF coming too...

Wow...thanks everyone for the informative sharing. I certainly agree that reading the posts here help us give each other some encouragement and know how to approach the challenges we face.

Binnie >> thanks for the suggestion but I face the same issue with JC if BD in the morning. Must stay in bed then rushing for work... very difficult leh. Hope can work hard tonight...hehe...my OPK strips trying to play tricks with me now...started giving me positive since Mon, then now the second line getting faint but got EWCM. Anyway, think I just hantum these few days and hope for the best.

KWXY >> cramps and sensitive breasts are pre-pregancy symptoms too...maybe good news is waiting...hang on for a while first.

Amy >> bfp is Big Fat Positive. All of us want that now! I like StickyBFP's nick...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Amy> so sorry dear, am also not sure what are the effects of Yasmin. But from what I read, any medication may affect the bbt readings.. so do note down if u took any med on that particular day on ur chart... continue and just note all the body signals like headaches, moody, etc etc...

hmm... if you are eager already, how abt just go ahead and give TCM a try? Do be transparent with the TCM what u have taken or done.. let them decide if u should consume TCM med? I personally felt my TCM very modern type coz he knows what Ang Moh med I am talking about.. haa.. so easier to describe to him..

Other than reading online, I also went library to borrow some books on PCOS. U know? some docs share those real life examples and they can be so encouraging...

I'm 28 this year and reaching 29 in 2 months time [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] same age orh...

bfp = Big Fat Positive

excuse me... but i felt this rhyane should be more sensitive when posting her post here??

I want BFP too!!! hahaha!

I do agree BD in the morning tourblesome....if i BD at night...i can 'store' until the next day afternoon...hahah...like camel! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Haha.. now tat it is explained, miloqueen, I agree wif u on stickybfp's nick! =)

Stickybfp>> I did blood test and my results for FSH was the opposite - lower than normal.. Wat does tat means arh? =_=" I did blood test for a few things which I think has to do wif PCOS and the ultrasound scans so far.

KWXY>> Dun think too much coz pregnancy symptons and PMS the same, so hard to tell.. Hang in there and wait for good news okie? ^_^

Babysee>> My Yasmin will have to take for 4 mths, but nvm, i think I will juz chart my BBT for reference ba.. =) I shd be gg to my aunt who's a TCM, she quite modern too, coz she knows those medical terms also.. But not sure if she sees "female probs" or not.. I think I will go for TCM after the scan, see if I can get any info from the scan first, so can describe my condition better.. Yup, we are the same age! =)

StickyBFP>>I do have bad constipation problem...but these few days i can go toilet quite smooth...related ma??

hi kwxy,

hm... when pregnant there will be changes in bowel movements... i cross fingers for u... will be nice to see u BFP ... =)

hi amy,

low means got reserve, no worries...

u have eggs jus no ovulation... u did tcs or hsg, tube scan?

i did so many blood tests i lost count... i liked tested every single blood test ever available...

I'm glad that we can find so much support and encouragement from one and another in this forum.

amy = if it will help you, my best buddy has PCOS. Guess what, she is a mother of 2 now. Her 1st child was borned when she was 32. Her 2nd child was delivered in June this year. So dun get despaired, becos there's still hope you can be a mother!

Remembered I mentioned I had brown tinted discharge on Monday nite. Then whole of Tuesday was clear unit at night, before I sleep, the brown spotting came back. Just one dot, like a 5 cents coin area.

My heart froze.

This morning, the brown spotting increased to 2 x 10cent coin area. I'm at CD 31, DPO 12, today's BBT @ 36.8

I'm actually freaking out now.

Amy >> I think PCOS can be regulated back to normal with proper medication. My sense is you were earlier on yasmin for some time so doc will need to help you 'tune' back and later on give some hormone tabs to start the ovulation part.

According to my doc, I may have that too but it's the opposite where I have abit overcrowding of eggs as my cycles are longer. So instead of ovulating 12 times a year, maybe 8 times for me and I got the remaining 4 stock up in warehouse which is not good either :p

I guess we just need time to understand our body so need the patience and perserverance to get bfp! Jiayou jiayou!

Pommes >> if AF is already due, how about test w a HPT first? If you hit the jackpot, good to deal w the spotting early?

Good morning ladies!

Pommes>>Miloqueen is right. Is it due? The temp does not indicate AF reporting. Can try.

Today CD 29, same temp too, 36.8....hang in there!

morning all!

take the test and be more assured. At least you can take more precaution.

Previously when my AF not due, i also take first, like days when i going for exercise or going Msia previously..just in case

morning ladies!!

pommes,

since u are at CD31 and no sign of the evil witch, u should do hpt now.

who knows u bfp then can solve the spotting prob earlier.

kwxy,

hope to hear good news from u!

milo,

have u tried conceive well from blackmores?

i find that it regulate and shorten the cycle.

Thanks lynzi! im so tempted to take out the clearblue that's in my drawer for the past 2 months! but i dun think now is the right time to test...anybody tested earlier than AF due??

Stickybfp>> Low means got reserves arh? Thank goodness... Not too sure wat blood test I did, will need to check out the results tonite and tell u.. Maybe u can shed some light on the results for me? =)

Pommes>> Thanx for the reassuring news. =) I second lynzi's opinion tat u shd do the HPT, especially since u have spotting.

Miloqueen>> Actually I had thot my menses will come on its own this mth.. Now I realised the clear discharge I had was probably not the EWCM u gals always talk abt.. =( Not gg to wait for it to come on its own, coz doc ordered me to start Yasmin on the day I was prescribed.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4848921.jpg]

Yo, can anyone tell me when did i ovulated? so i know how to calculate my DPO...

kwxy,

are u using fertility friend?

if u use that they can tell u when u O.

looks like your temp like yoyo..go up and down.

quite hard to tell unless u been charting for at least 3 cycles.

looks like u O on the 30.

there will be a temp dip before O.

after that it will rise and stay stable for a while.

amy,

sticky is rite.

low means still got eggs..probabyly u are just not ovulating.

sticky can advise u more as she has done lots of tests.

Hi ladies, can i ask if bbt must be taken first thing in the morn??

Did any ladies encounter this before? 1 day/on the day AF supp to be due, BBT taken in the morn with abit of interrupted sleep (slept at 1+am 2, woke up at 3am, woke up again at 5+am)is low (36.2 deg)..then went bk to sleep for a few more hrs..woke up took temperature again and it reads 37 deg??

Should look at the first temp right?

hi lynzi...

haha... u say until i so pro... actually i very noob de... lolz...

hm... kwxy chart really like roller coaster... lolz... if O on the 30th the chart should stay higher... but look at her constant dip... hm... on the 5th seems more stable... but hard to telll

hi kwxy,

i suspect when u measure ur temp it was totally accurate between the 30th to the 5th... prob less sleep or not the same time or u add too liang in that few days?

Hi stickybfp... thanks for the welcome... =) i think no one understands how i feel unless we are in the same boat... glad to find a place whereby everyone understands!!! =D

Aiyo...i dun even know did i BD on the right days...just BD alt days until surrender...hahah! I am using 'What to Expect' in iphone. they also indicated 30th nov most likely to ovulate.

So i supposed today DPO 8. hehe

hi ally,

dont be sad dear..cheer up.

have u done any tests on why u have no news after 3 yrs?

papilon, kwxy and those taking bbt,

bbt must be taken at the same time every morning then can be accurate.

so do alarm your clock.

i will wake up at 6.15am to take temp then go back to sleep if its the weekend.

it must be the first temp u take..still in bed kind..minimise any movement.

lack of sleep or not feeling well will also affect the temp.

Hi.. i just. wish to share that.. DH and i went through the difficult journey of TTC. Had the works: blocked tube (managed to unblock) and mild PCOS and plus DH's soldiers also cannot make it. At times really feel heartache and weary. Especially those long hours waiting at thong chai trying to try out EVERYTHING and anything...

We already had IVF consultation and all but suddenly miracle happen - managed to conceive naturally.

Think the thing that helped in the conception was cos it was first time we used the preseed thingy.

Really been through this hard journey and just want to wish all TTC ladies... don't give up okie? stay strong [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] all the best....

I tried to wake up at ard the same time to take temp but last night really quite disturbed sleep..had nightmare somemore..then temp dipped this morn..was so tired i went bk to sleep after i took temp..then when i woke up again, decided to try taking temp again and it went up to 37..so now confused which temp to record..haha..today supp to be 14 or 15 dpo..

Yes Lynzi, hubby had been doing for me same time 8.30am everyday...including weekends...i think when we have nightmares or didnt slp well...will affect the temp.

So let me wait for another 4 days!! Pray for me gals!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pommes>> How are you feeling?

ppapillon>> just take 37 bah....if your AF reporting...i dun think you will see 37...its also a good time to chk HPT....Good Luck!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

KWXY>>Haha dun dare to check hpt yet..just in case AF reports late..scared disappointed la..cos' feeling crampy la..like those AF cramps..

My menses is irregular, with a range of 28 - 45 days. Still having the brown spotting but in lesser amount. I read that there's implantation spotting which occurs 6-12 days after ovulation.

I think I will wait and see if the brown spotting will stop in these 2 days.

I also notice that I have a change in my cramp. Nowadays, not like the PMS-cramps. Don't know how to describe but so much milder than the PMS type.

Don't know if this is gd or not.

I hope my brown spotting will stop soon and my BBT will maintain.

*feeling very lousy now*

ppapillon and pommes>> i have the mild cramps too....on and off...my AF cramps can make me lie on bed for hours and they are painful. This cramps is like exercise cramps...aiyah...i also dunno how to discribe....but it does go away after awhile....

pommes...dun feel down...just monitor....just make sure your temp maintain high...then good chance....jiayou!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

KWXY>>My AF cramps usu ok..not THAT painful kind but uncomfy lo..will feel like nua-ing..but the cramps now is like on off also..dunno leh..

Hi lynzi,

Yup..i've gone to done test at kkh... was thinking of ivf so went straight to sf loh... but my test results came back very negative... my FSH level is very high... i think abt 21.1 ... and my left tube is blocked... my right tube not blocked but the ovary there no egg... i went to unblock the tube recently... but chances still slim cos hubby also got low sperm count...haiz... everything is pointing to the sign of no kids...and i dun really want to give up...but right now, i'm trying very hard to convince myself that i dun want kids...=P

Hi Ally, dun give up! Your case is very similar to my good friend. She went to SF LOH from KKH for her IVF and now she has a beautiful and healthy baby girl...her baby is 1 month old now. So miracle do happen!

Back