(2011/07) July 2011

Thanks gals, I've grown stronger now. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Aiyoh, have to do c-section three weeks earlier cos it's not safe to be inside my womb, dunno what happened that time so it should be safer outside. It's a relief for me too and three weeks less of backaches! hahaha.

Janice> Don't worry, just stay strong and look on the brighter side. We've walked out of the darkest period of our lives and enjoying parenthood now despite the tiredness. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Rose> I was busy with work despite working from homw, clearing things before maternity starts next Friday! Woohoo!

HI mummies,

so long never come in here and it's so quiet with many mummies migrating to FB liao..hehe

Lucky - i'm starting my maternity leave next friday too. My EDD is 20 July. I'm still thinking if wanna opt for elective c-sect.

anyway, seeing my gynae to ask for his opinion first.

Janice - be strong and you can always come into this forum to chat with the mummies. We here to support each other on this journey.

rose>> tried to PM you my FB name but you didn't activate PM.. so added you as friend in FB.. so you should know who I am in FB.. haha..

don't really want to post my name here as here too open..

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD!!!

there are alot of JULY EDD mummies who truly want to discuss about pregnancy stages/ issues/ concerns in this thread. if you want to sell or advertise your items, kindly proceed to the market place section!

Please be considerate

Hi Mummies,

Anyone has ever brought out EBM before when bringing baby for outing? How did you transport the EBM and how did you warm up the milk?

Anyone has ever use Fridge-To-Go before?

maelyn, I used Fridge-to-Go for my #1. EBM can be left at room temperature for 4 hours, so sometimes I just bring out the fresh one without putting inside the Fridge-to-Go (depending on the schedule of the feed). If not, it can be heated up using warm water... normally we'll do it when we're in a restaurant. Hope this helps!

LJ

you are very selfish to ignore the bold letters comments to NOT ADVERTISE HERE!

Do you really mean 'SORRY TO INTERRUPT'?

it either shows you DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR YOU ARE JUST PLAIN SELFISH!

1) you deprive mommy of the pleasure to read and share info

2) it just shows how ugly some singaporens can be!

3) you trouble moderators like chin leng to login and to delete your post!

Agree with crystal cloud, spammers pls buzz off! Becoz of u, July mummies are no longer keen to come here so what makes u think we'll come in to buy yr stuff?

Any mummies experience baby movements lesser when the edd is nearer?

I went to check up today and doc advise to induce, I was like !!! Shocked

Movements will be less obvious nearer to edd due to less space now.. but the frequency of movements shd still be about 10x a day. dont worry[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi ixoral,

Thanks, I heard from many people that first baby usually will be early, and I m getting anxious now.

Still working now cos dunno when baby will arrive to take the leave.

Hihi,

Hope everyone is well.. I've been away for so long and glad that this thread is still active.

I would like to join the July group in FB, can someone please give me the link?

Thanks.

Hi all, I am a new member and has just joined motherhood on the 7th of July. Wish to share and learn from all mummies here. Can someone show me how to join the group pls? Thanks and hope to hear from someone.

Hi mummies,

My daugther is also a July baby. Born on 28 July, 2.61Kg and 49 cm tall.

Please also add me to FB.

BTW ... it is daddy here ..

Hi viven, my massage lady, arlin is v good. She really pushed the tummy in until its almost flat. I only have fats left around the tummy to clear. She also brings her own massage bed, very professional. Her number 93374316. I called her and she could start the massage a day after that.

dear July mummies, I am a dec mommy looking for a gd and experienced confinement lady. my edd is 9 dec. How have your confinement been? hope all has been well! can you let me know if you have a good CL who is available during dec to recommend. thanks!!

SURVEYEES NEEDED URGENTLY!

Looking for:

1) Pregnant women from age 18 to 40, stage of pregnancy is 13 to 36 weeks,Singaporean or PRs, Chinese, Malays and Indians.

2) Mothers who is feeding their infants from 0 to 12 months old using infant formula brands currently.

Incentive reward: $30 NTUC Voucher Interested, pls reply:-

Group : 1 or 2

Name :

Hp no :

Mother Age:

Brand consume :

Baby age :

Pregnancy stage in weeks :

SMS to 94311188 or Email to [email protected] by 25/8/11.

Thanks

URGENTLY REQUIRED! Hi Mums whose babies are O to 6 months old, you are urgently required for a short 15 mins survey on any brand of milk formula on 28th or 29th Aug. Token - $30 NTUC Voucher, Location - our office at 15 Beach Road, Beach Center (next to Raffles Hotel). Interested, kindly sms me your Name, Age and baby's month to 97640028. Thank! Sally

Sorrie to interupt,

I have a can of Enfalac to let go at $38 as my boy move on to Enfapro. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Hi mummies,

Anyone interested to get a preloved sleep wedge cum positioner?    

Bought it cos of my girl's reflux problem when she was around 2 mths old. Found it useful for her, esp after her feed i'd place her on the wedge for about 20min. Acts also as a portable bed, when i go to inlaws place, hehe. Selling it cos she can sit upright now.

http://www.learningcurve.com/product/detail/Y7323A?locale=en_GB

Retails at $49.90. Condition 8/10, with box intact. Pls PM me your best price if interested. Self-collect at kovan area.

The survey is not that easy to ans though there is no right or wrong ans but still need to think and in details for certain qns so i took 1hr. Of cos some may take lesser time than that.

Hi, I recently delivered and would like to clear some items which I’m no longer using.

These include:

Brand new baby and toddler clothes from Osh Kosh B’gosh/Carter’s/J Khaki/Nursery Rhyme, MyBrestFriend pillow, baby carrier, cot mattresses, Spiffies tooth wipes, Mothercare and carter’s prewalker shoes etc . Check out my link below!

Thanks, ladies who have visited my album before! I have added new items so do take a look.

https://picasaweb.google.com/101858061993997554978/ForSale?feat=directlink

If you see anything you need, pm me for discussion.

Lastly, have a safe delivery and enjoy motherhood!

Hi all, mi too also gave birth on 21 jul... Have some bf ques to ask...

My nipples are short and hence ny easy to latch.. After some forcing and determination, I manage to latch till now. However, nw she latch on 1 side 5-10 mins max then cry big time.. Is it becoz she is full?

Previously, she cry becoz of my positioning, nw these 2 days, after 5 mins or so she is done and cry! After I cradle carry her to latching position, she cry... Anyone can advise?

Back