(2011/05) May 2011

i had dim sum for lunch today...yummy....

fumicil is suppose to be good for the lungs and helps to clear phlegm, its in pdr form to be mix with water and my ger simply luvs it....

maternity clothes....i use to get mine from modern maternity and spring....thk i need to bring my old ones out to wash and chk if i can still fit in them ha ha ha....

Dolly

Didnt forget hoh. See the pix, abit dark and blur. U try to see if your girl ok with taking this.

Melody

I will be travelling around this period too, 14-15 weeks. I think should be ok. I did ask my gynae, she said its fine.

Me too, 2nd pregnancy this time - I didnt drink much milk and I find it less bloated this way

vv, hopefully I dun hv anymore nausea by 14th week, I intend to go HK. My gynae advise not to take cow milk, he said soya milk is ok.

melody, he told u to stop taking milk rite? well, is personal choice [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I'm not going to switch diet as he recommended..hehe

I drank a lot of milk during my #1, now I cut down but still taking coz even without preg, I'm drinking Meiji milk.

My weight down by 0.6kg, so he never nag at me or discuss about food intake.

apple, I know the diet he recommend is good but I also dun think I hv the determination to follow. :p when is ur next appt with him, mine is 6 Dec.. hehe

Melody

Maybe u wan take some nauseous med from gynae? I intend to do so so maybe by next Fri on my visit. I also worried my MS may not diminish totally cos Im flying to Taipei in Nov to EAT-EAT-EAT... :)

Melody, Ops..no chance to meet u there then. Mayben later stage we might meet.

vv, Taipei..nice!! How I wish I also go there eat-eat-eat, shop-shop-shop

vv, thanks I will get some from my gynae on my next visit. OH! I love Taipei, I like the nite markets and wu fen pu not forgeting my favourite bubble tea. I wan to go there again but I guess hv to wait another 2 yrs or more.

apple, ya maybe can meet later stage.. hehe

Apple/Melody

Yeah yeah!! The thing is this travel plan was pre-planned earlier like say back in Mar this year...The only lucky thing is the timing was not too early.. So I really hope MS will pass soon.

Wah, eat eat eat yeah! Shop shop shop, cheaper than HK.. Melody, when I touched down and check in hotel, I will cheong to Wufenpu first liao. Haha

Vv,

Thanks for the pic... I'm back from the Chinese sinseh... She's has a lot of phlegm in her lungs... She kept crying while trying to massage her... Need to go back tmr & sun for review...

dolly, have have patient lor TCM one may take abit longer.. my son also recover after 3 time of tuina.. then she ask me no need to go laio..

huh why cry.. she not used to stranger touching her issit.. my son enjoy the massage leh... they got give u the yaobao or not.. that one put liao think will emit a smell that make them breath better or wad.. hope your gal can sleep better today...

Dolly

Np. Hope your gal will recover soon. Felt for you too as I can understand how u must have felt and worried for your gal.

Melody

But in HK, some things/stuffs will be nicer de hoh! I also lurve hk fashion, dim sum, desserts!!! I also envy you.

vv, Taipei nite market has nice dessert too. I think Nov is good time for the mango snow ice..yum

HK - more varieties of food, but the chinese restaurant food tend to be quite salty. Dessert super.

Melody, must try the steam egg from Jordon..slurp

dolly, hope your girl recovering soon. Usually TCM will take a lil longer compared to western medi.

At nite, maybe u try using the vicks bb rub to rub on her chest and back?

Mudpie

Hey, faster go book one trip to enjoy before we start to slog again for at least another 2 years plus.

Apple

Yeah yeah!! U know, I was planning my itinerary these few days.. I was drooling as I surfed those blogs, pple update their TW trip with foodie. I saw those giant sausage (but cant eat alot) and Ice-Mango, Ah Zhong Mee Sua, Giant Chicken Cutlet... Waaahhh. I will come back fatter.

Melody

Yeah, I simply love their desserts. I rem last time when I went, I went back to the same dessert shop every night. It was like 6 to 7 years ago... :-( How I wish I can go again.

vv, you know the Rao He Night Market near wu fen pu they hv nice mutton and pork rib soup and also the peppered bun (hu jiao bing). Must try.

vv....

i just came back from Taiwan before i found out about my pregnancy....

yummy food n nice shopping...heeheehee....njoy yourself yeah...

Melody

Yeah yeah. I had added Raohe into Wufenpu together also. Got a lot of nice foodie loh. Aye, but I dun eat mutton leh. Preggie can eat mutton? I will try try their pepper bun, I saw the pix, looks good.

Luan

Really ah! So how many days u go? Must be v fun. Aye, how much $$ to bring over there ha? Im still thinking.

haha today's topic seems to be on travelling.. ya taipei is a nice place, nice food n shopping n ppl r generally helpful too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

vv,

i heard from my aunt and a fren say preggie cannot eat mutton wor, not really sure y cos they din say.. but to b on safe side, think better dun eat ba..

yea...i oso heard abt not eating mutton during preggie wor...if can best to avoid lor...if not...mayb 1 2 pc to kill ur cravings..whahaha

enjoy ur wkend mommies...tataz....

hi all,

was feeling uncomfortable the whole day, thus didnt login.

apple

modern maternity can only be found in marina square? i want to buy the maternity pants that you mentioned...

Happy

I think its because sth like will have asthma or wat.. but its a myth la. But I dun take mutton at all de normally. So I wont la.. But I like pork rib soup!!

hi jerejhoy, gosh.. really?? I feel so outdated now. I don't remember seeing these products at all 5 years ago. :p

so, what did u wear after your 8th month?? btw, were u huge when u are preg??

I wore mostly leggings or my jeans using the Bella band. I bought mine in states 3 yrs ago cos I was staying there for a couple of yrs. Google spore website n saw this selling in spore as well.

I'm of petite size but I put on abt 15 kg during my first pregnancy.

Rach, Modern Maternity @ Habourfront & United Sq.

Wow jerejoy, envy your petite size, don't think bellaband suits me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Next weekends my new maid will be here. Must get her to help me dig out my old maternity wear!

Mutton: old folks tale said that if eat during pregnancy, bb will have yang dian feng. During my 1st pregnancy, i got take but half bowl. If take outside, pp tends to stare at u. My colleague ate it at home, bcos she ganna scolded by an auntie why she eat and her hubby din stop her. Scolded them in the food centre... i guess up to individual whether believe or not.

dolly, if go on sat/sun am, need to be there at least half an hr before it opens. Outside got some nos, need to grab them otherwise the waiting time will be very long...

Yar. Usually I go super early take queue no then go the nearby coffee shop eat breakfast. Hope today your gal won't cried that much

Hey gals, i found info saying that BB heartbeat is associate with the gender, is it true? sounds interesting, it says if after 9 weeks pregnant heartbeat above 140 most likely is a girl, haha, boy is usually lower than 140, is this true for those second time mums?

Blur / lemon...

Thought I can go there early but my gal slept till 8.30... So by the time reach there is 9.15.. The queue is like so scary... Waited almost 1 hour... She cried too.. Maybe due to stranger anxiety...

Wow look like the tcm is so popular..hope dolly's princess recover soon.

The weather is killing hot! After fetching my girl for classes I feel so uneasy n giddy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

@dolly: Hope your girl will recover soon.

@Mommies: I found something similar to what jerejoy has recommended @ Spring Maternity but going half the price only.. I jus bought 2 @ $19.90 each from Spring Maternity (Vivo)

Back