(2011/04) Apr 2011

Piggytoh

my tis maid not normal she very cunning. I even get say by her n I nearly wanna killed her n she love to backstab ppl I scare tis type of ppl. Some more during day time got abt 3 4 hrs or even half a day she is alone at hm wif baby I'm afraid she will do nasty things cos got a few time I saw some scratches on my gal n my gal keeping hitting her head but I got no evidence [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

My ms went "holiday" for few days but back wif me again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] cnt eat from 5pm onwards again n still vomit.

Sandy

that's v dangerous... Maybe can install CCTV or might as well change a maid... I used to hv a maid who always shake my younger bro's Yao Lan v hard until he suffer from shock... V scary... And purposely make the formula milk v v v hot... She did all these when no one is at home...

Sandy,

share with u sumthing i got 1 friend she go n employ 1 nanny recommended by friends to take care of her gal n i tink the nanny get piss off when the gal cry n 1 day sumthing happen to the gal n my friend send her to hosp n diagnose with shaking syndrome undergo 2-3 ops n now half blind n at 6mth old she is like a new born bb again... unless there r sum1 to supervise the maid for u if not i rather u send ur gal to IFC at least the pp ther r more pro..

piggy n gerry,

yea my gynae wdid caution me about taking too much vit a, so i just eat one tablespoon a day..n i like the taste of cod liver oil =p

Tweety/ piggytoh/ Michelle S

she is gng back in another mth so when the new maid is here will install CCTV.

I got my neighbour to look out oso if my gal cried till very pity will come over n haf a look. N now aft work me or hubby will rush home n dare not leave it to her if we r ard.

Once #2 is out will send ti IFC n #1 in childcare by then hopefully me n hubby can get a Hse n leave the "haunted" hse

Tweety,

yes v sad tt y i always encourage my friends to change maid if they dun like or suspect they hurtin ur children. ifnot by then time ur child is hurt too late.. many mummies afraid tt IFC bb will get sick easily but i rather my bb get sick rather than being abuse[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Sandy,

but still got 1 more mth leh.. n ur neighbour cant hear if ur maid lock ur gal in a room mah.. ur SIL or MIL not stayin with u??

y not jus put a dummy cctv first?? at least got the maid will think thrice be4 she do anything?

charmaine..

Haha! U are one of the few pple I know who love the taste of cod liver oil.. I totally find it super hard to swallow..

Ya.. I rather send my child to IFC then let a maid or nanny look after her one to one.. Can't trust them.. Sometimes bb can be super fussy and some pple just don't know how to handle them.. So might resort to hitting and shaking.. That's super terrible...

Piggytoh

ya agree wif tat but IFC difficult to get those ard my area no vacancy n tat time in law disagree wif tat even now wanna send #1 to CC they scold me n hubby mad. Aft a few mth of sweet talk my hubby finali agree wif me education can start early n he support me. So we r moving toward sending our kids to IFC n CC. By then we can hack care those scary maid n family member of his

sandy... its so dangerous... get one camera facing ur bb.... then u can bring the video to office.. at least can rest assure... now u preggy oso not good to stress urself...

Gerry,

ya lo... i agree no matter how gd ur friend find it their standard so cannot rely..best is own IL/own parent la but will also worry if they will spoilt them.. heng my MIL v willing to help if not i will also gotta sent my boi to IFC...

piggy..

Ya agree.. I also very lucky.. got my mom to take care of my daughter.. my mom wouldn't spoil her but my dad will.. so quite hard sometimes too.. but now I will scold my dad for spoiling her.. cannot mah..

michelle S,

my vomiting ah, can say it's improving? Used to 20over times a day, now it is 5-6 times, after every meal I eat. I gave up trying to find out what's wrong with this baby, he/she doesn't want any food intake. No matter what food I eat I will vomit.

I think I'm going to continue to lose weight...

Poor thing you must be very down. Panadol doesn't work for you? Does your gynae have any other alternative?

Pinkraindrops

good to know you're improving... My headache is still bad. Been taking panadol (took 4 ytd and 2 today) to keep the pain away. I'm beginning to detest this pregnancy. I'll visit my gynae after my oscar test on Thursday and tell him about this headache.. Hope there's a cure for this. Sighhhhh

Try to eat something light? I do tt now... No more nachos n cheese. Eating light is better so tt if vomit, the smell n taste won't be so heartburning...

I staying wif SIL she at home all the time but 130pm she will go work n abt 245pm my hubby god Sis den come home.

I oso can say lucky cos my BIL jux got into accident on MC got him at home to c the maid.

Hehe my neighbour quite KPO 1 got thing no thing oso will walk To my Hse. N peek inside or call my gal.

Now I onli can pray hard my Hse come faster den I can have lots of freedom

Envy mummies who can take care their own kids or got ppl they trust to take care baby.

jiesiling

ya now preggy I more stressful cos facing my in law they r worse than MS.

Hello all,

Back from gynae visit.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Can anyone recommend a good gynae? I've just visited Ann Tan from MT Elizabeth... but her prices are very very expensive!

Now me n hubby discussing whom to take care of bb's cos we are no where near both set of parents, need at least 20min ride (no traffic type) to reach their place.

then if 1 side parents agree will they be able to cope with taking care of 2 bb's .. so headache...

I have got craving always wanna eat but pro is headache. The feeling is like there is a huge stone on my head no matter how oso can't remove. Donno is it cos of headache cos me wanna vomit wanna eat mux think.

Nowaday during lunch time I oso ask ppl to tabao scare to go out cos my headache m seems like collic not very happy thinking I avoiding them. It result in nobody wanna talk much to me Alone in a corner *sob sob*

BUT happy to haf so many frens here by my side [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi piggy,

can give me the actual link for nordic fish oil from iherbs v cheap 180 cap for $54 ?

so many types dunno which to chose.

Sandy

I've got e same prob as u... It's like there is sth at e back of my head tt makes me wanna go bang my head against e wall and just can't concentrate or enjoy doing anything ): u try takin panadol then tk a light meal... It'll be better... It works for me.. Jiayou babe! :)

JJ,

yah must figure out the logistics, see if the grandparents can take turns to help out, and maybe you can get a maid to help with the chores? My nephew is being taken care of by alternate sets of grandparents, 1-3-5, 2,4, so they won't be overworked. Plus they have a maid to do the daily chores.

Sparks,

My gynae is from Mt E too, Dr KK Ho, if you like you can check him out. There are some other good gynaes here that the mommies will recommend, for eg WK Tan who is very reputable (Queue time is long) or Benjamin Tham (tweety tells me he's very comical :p) and erm Adrian Woodworth who is very popular too. Gyane is very personal choice so I think u got to meet the person before you can decide if you like him/her.

Michelle S,

Sigh what to do, I try as much as possible to think of that as an improvement. But frankly it still feels sucky. I can even vomit porridge, soup, sandwiches or biscuits, no matter how light the meal is.

You don't have to wait till your next appointment, you can call the gynae anytime!

Oh my! How time flies... So bz didnt notice the time.

Tweety, ST, JJ, Piggytoh > I really dunno how to break the news to my boss, cos he is really bossy! Just preparing myself to get kick out once the news is out [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Sparks: I won't really recommend Dr Adrian Woodworth cause my friend is seeing him.. she said he's not as good as last time... maybe try searching ard the forum for recommendations??

kurnia: i dun think they can just sack you because you're preg.. if so, you can go to MOM.. they will have to pay u the 4 months ML... correct me if i'm wrong..

Sandy,

Inlaws stories are never ending .. More to come when baby is born.. Sometimes will even cause conflict between hubby cos men sometimes just cannot understand :x

sparks, im currently seeing dr fong yang, he's a very patient and soft spoken gynae..i feel comfy with him..

like what pinkie says, most impt is u mus feel confortable with the gynae...=)

Gerry,

but mine is IL how to scold if own parent still can be more open.. but my parent cmi 1 i dun trust my boi with them.. wat to do we need their help so gotta close 1 eyes..

Sandy,

oh since ur BIL is at home den not so bad la..

Cowgal,

the 1 i buy is this:

http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-DHA-from-Purified-Fish-Oil-180-Strawberry-Flavored-Soft-Gels/23074?at=0

there is another 1 no flavour 1 for prenatal:p

JJ,

hmm 20min drive not too bad la.. my house to my IL house also abt 20min -30min if jam... n pls get a maid.. not easy to handle twin.. my friends is gettin 2 maid so 1 can help with the twin 1 doin house work n her mum will go to her house to superviser.. it v challengin so arrangement v impt..

Kurnia,

how long u work there alr??? yes they cant anyhow sack u now.. dun worry..

Spark,

y not consider those tt is near ur house 1st?

charmaine,

I've seen Dr Fong Yang before. He used to be my gynae during days when TTC. He did a laposcopy sugery for me. Nice and soft spoken, gentle and Gynae. There's a thread about him. His waiting time can kill also ..

kurnia.. yr company is gng to get into big time trouble if they sack you now... Don worry... they are just passing comments to make you worry only...

Errhh... piggytoh I'm shifting to my new place ...(Near HillView). Not sure of the avail gynae... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Kurnia

me oso!!!! I haven tell my boss yet n I think they sure sack me cos when I come in I say I'm not preggy but now oh no. Some more my team buddy always pick on me I think she sure won't let me off so easily [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

kaira

yes I agree wif u. B4 #1 is born our relationship is gd but now aiyo everyday scare go hm worry will step on bomb haha so I always hide in my rm [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pinkraindrops

maybe u can try take cereal? Or drink some Milo?

Michelle S

mine is on top of my head. Yes I feel like banging the wall is unbearable.

ESP early in the mornin I train to work n no seats omg i can frm standing straight to stand sideway. N after work too got to protect the lil 1 in my tummy

So angry tis morning took a bus n there is tis lady she so bad keep using the butt push me some more I tot my butt big hers bigger aft tat she turn round step on my feet nv say sorry look at me wif a very fierce face shld b purposely de

Sparks: since you're shifting to hillview soon, maybe can consider Dr. Wong Mun Tat?? He's at Bukit Batok MRT there... my friend is seeing him...

Sandy ,

Jia you. I recently quarrel wi hubby over MIL issue.. Quarrel until quite jia lat. I finally realise how I feel is not impt to him anymore especially involving his family. Pai seh, didn't read your older post, thought is your new born ..

Sparks,

u wan to consider Dr Wong Mum Tat he is a gentle gynae got a clinic at bt gombak many of my friends see him i visited him once quite soft n gentle kind but his recep can be a bit rude but who cares he gd can liao:p my own gynae is at clementi:p actually gynae i find is v personal also mus go n see them see u feel comfortable anot..

Kaira,

my HB is filial type but he will still listen to me cos he knows his mother pattern so many times i will jus complaint abt things tt i dun like n he cant do anything also cos cant expect him to scold his own mother n i know not easy for him to stuck between me n his parent so as long as he listen to me n understd where my concern come from i wun demand much from him..

Kaira/ piggytoh

my hubby mum n dad passed away Liao so he listen to his bro n we always quarrel he will side me n ask his family but aft heAring wat they say he will think I'm the 1 givin pro so now I keep quiet once a while complain somemore i cry cos cannot tahan Liao den talk to him nicely explain to him in the end he at my side. Hehe abit cunning la but aft all I say his bro oso listen to wife wat. N a balloon will burst when it get bigger so m I.

piggytoh,

I just don't like she always put me down in the ways of taking care of baby.. Difficult to take in her comments.. Anyway i just have to let it go wi whatever she says ..

harlow mummies...

the thread is really moving fast...

had a bad morning...puked out brekky again...sigh..

how i wish preggie woman can haf a shorter work week...always so tired and always wished i could sleep longer...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hmmm... Seem to have notice his clinic... just across Bt Gombak MRT. Thank you for reminding. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wow.. so many posts everyday... realli can't catch up le..

think I will reply by topic ba..

Food BP : think I will try the otah otah. can buy & share share with family hehe

MS : seems to go away le but morning b4 brush teeth will come back & pay me a visit haha... I oso realise I can't go hungry. Once I hungry, if dun eat something, I will start feeling giddy or nauseaous etc.. so always like to keep something in my bag to standby my hunger spells..

Oscar scan : what scan is that? all mummies have to go through? is it the same as DS scan?

FB : I'm ok with option 2. anyway, my email add is [email protected] do hope to add all mummies in here [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Maid : now staying with in laws, got a common maid which is employ by SIL to take care of MIL & help her with household chores.. I dun really dare to order her do things though we did share for the maid but she still quite nice person who will offer to help us do chores. maybe hubby and me is consider nice person to her? haha

going for my check up this Saturday.. was hoping to see if got chance to check whether baby is boy boy or girl girl.. though hubby & me have no preference [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but somehow I duno y I'm hoping for a boy so at least no stress afterwhich of having to bear a grandson for hubby's family.. though my in laws are of modern kind but somehow duno y I got this kind of mindset.. anyone have that too?

Sandy,

yes man we mus also deal with them tactfully keke..

Kaira,

sumtime my MIL also will say thing i dun like.. like now i got no appetite n keep say i eat too little but i really cant eat mah n she is a woman she dunno got MS meh.. but i mus be fair la she is really gd to us wat we wan to eat she will cook for us n her cookin really gd n she always cook me tonic n birdnest even durin confinement she help me do the marketin cos my HB not ard.. so sumtime jus gave n take lo.. wat to do... but when it involve my baby i will strike back n i will always say doctor say 1 n she got nothin to say liao haha..

Mommies, thanks for all the advices.

But my boss dont need to sack me, what he'll do is tell me that Maternity is only 2 mths. Then he'll make sure the work piled up and putting pressure on me. He is sly as a fox.

Mrs Chua,

Oscar is a test for baby down symdrome which consist of NT scan + blood test. detail scan is more on check if the baby organ r developin well .. Oscar usu is taken betwwn 11-14wk.. while DS is taken durin 19-22wk..

hee yes i got the same mindset when i had #1 mainly becos my HB n me like boy not becos we flavour boy but we find bb boy cuter n somehow i got phobia havin gal tt time becos i saw many parent dress up their gal like dunno wat.. u know those 7th mth ge tai... but this time round i more neutral dun mind a gal in fact hopin for gal but still boi but ok la healthy more impt[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back