(2011/04) Apr 2011

PInk,

hahah ur HB tryin to be funnie but not a bad idea lol~~~ oh u can also put " mommy little monster" den behind " daddy little angel " lol~

though i dun have MS but i often experience discomfort in my stomach during my first trimester...making me very uncomfy and cant eat, moreover with the hormones change, i keep crying..

although they say baby cant hear till they are about 6 moths, but i still talk to her and tell her to stop making me uncomfy..i believe she can feel me...and the funny thing is, she start getting naughty only when the daddy is around...

Charmaine,

actually bb ear r developed ard wk 8 so can start talkin to them liao[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] maybe ur bb is a he:p try to be happy think abt happy think i believe being happy helps to have a happy baby[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mitchelle, i have tots like yours during my first trimester..but everytime i go for my checkup and see my baby and listen to her heartbeat, i feel that everyting is worth it..in fact when i saw her start moving her webbed hands and legs during the 9th week, i was so touched and had a tear in my eye...

ask for ur baby scan, and whenever you feel demoralised, take a look at it, thats what i do...

jia you...we are all together going through this...=)

hello mummies...

my acct got funny and I had to re-register...the threads r going fast...

i've had a bad weekend with MS..

btw i was previously known as KLK...

Piggytoh/ pink

tat suits my gal she is an angel wif daddy but monste wif me tats y I called her lil monster

oh yes going to knock off soon n I'm so sleepy eyes closing Liao

charmaine,

that's good, at least you feel it's worth it.

i didn't take a single look at my 12 weeks scan and just passed it to hubby. He is the one who is amazed with the growth and development. I don't feel anything at all for the baby.

sometimes i don't know if i'm even happy going through with this. I don't know if i prefer to hear good news or bad news. i don't know if it's a good sign that i've passed 12 weeks and i have to endure this for 9 months.

piggy, i cant possibly be calling the baby 'it' right? so call 'her' loh =p

i know they have ears now, in fact i have been talking to her the moment i know i gotten her..haha! now starting to let her listen to lullabies...

charmaine: i agree with u.. hehee.. for bb, everything's worth it.. =)

kailee: welcome back!!! hugz.. soon will be over... endure!!! =)

Sandy: me whole day feel sleepy lor.. so unproductive..

Charmaine,

keke i thot u have hunch it a gal:p

Sandy,

hahah me too have been yawnin since dunno when my eyes r fill with tears keke..

pinkie, probably u dun feel it now cos u r suffering..but when u can feel the baby kicking u i guess u will feel better? ur baby didnt move when ur gynae scan her? start talking to your baby, tell them u are suffering, and they will know..thats what i believe..

piggy, no preference..but everyone around me is guessing it to be a boy..in fact tats what i told my hubby cos the baby eats alot like the daddy..

charmaine,

at the 8 weeks scan, he/she was bouncing around so much my gynae had to press down on my VJJ to get an accurate measurement. It was painful like hell and i had to endure it and pretended that it was ok.

12 weeks scan he/she was waving hands and legs.

But i don't feel anything. I don't feel touched, I don't feel like crying, I don't even feel that he/she is cute. The gynae pointed out the 5 fingers and the elbow joints and legs and I still don't feel anything.

Talking to baby? HAHAHAHAH! the biggest joke. My hubby has started from " dear baby please be good to mommy and stop making her vomit" to "dear baby i'm begging you to stop making your mommy vomit and be so sick" to

"DEAR BABY I'M GIVING YOU THE LAST WARNING IF YOU STILL MAKE MUMMY MISERABLE I WILL DEFINITELY SPANK YOUR ASS WHEN YOU'RE BORN"

and the results?

The vomiting continues. This is an incorrigible baby!

Took piriton this morning and slept.. Cold is much better.. Sick and pregnancy is terrible

Sigh the woes of pregnancy.. I keep thinking abt my first pregnancy.. It was sook easy no sickness nothing... But when baby came out, gave me lots of trouble. Up to 3 months, she was practically waking up every hour for a feed!!! My gosh I was going crazy.. When I started work, she was waking abt3 times a night.. U can imagine I was a zombie..

My frens who had super bad pregnancy, their bb soo good.. Sleeping thru the night by 3 months.. Sigh..

So now that I got ms, I hope this one will be gua when he/she comes out. Hehe... Mothers hang in there.. The rewards are worth the little suffering! =)

gerry,

i've heard stories like that too. we'll see if it comes true yah?

I can't be convinced of the "rewards" yet at the moment. Sometimes i think this pregnancy is the worst thing that ever happened in my life. Maybe for mothers with #2 u know what you're looking forward to, but for me I can't envision the future.

Sparks,

Can you eat before 7pm? I can't really eat the whole day. Everything I eat comes out. But u lost more weight, so i think ur condition is more cham. Poor thing. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Oh my.. I'm so nervous.. gynae appt in 1 hr's time. I feel like just before getting my exam results! Wish me luck for my oscar ok!

pinkie, wow sounds bad...ur depression mode seems to be worse than mine...for me, i start shifting back to my mom's place so that i can have all the TLC from my family, mummy's still the best!

but i read from books there's way to curb the nausea, did u try?

sparks:wah sparks..if i dun eat hor...i will start puking gastric juice leh...lately i keep getting my sleep disrupted..having to waking wee hours just to eat something so i wun feel hungry n puke my gastic juice out in the morn...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] terrible feeling...

gerry: i'm hoping it will come true loh...

Charmaine,

my case is hyperemesis gravidarum. a severe form of morning sickness.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperemesis_gravidarum )

My type of MS is not the usual, so the conventional ways won't work too.

Was given medication but I was too stubborn to take it. Went A&E for drip and injection for slight relief.

for me im too tired after a day work, my baby and i has no appetite to eat...i can only feed her cereals drinks to make her full...

Seems like no one's having a smoother pregnancy #2 also leh.. My 1st was a breeze.. Got a bit MS but not as terrible as this time.. hehe.. I got MS before I knew I was preggy this time! xD

Gerry,

Sorry to burst your bubble.. My 1st preg was ok leh.. Not as bad as this time.. My girl was a devil up to 6mos (the worst!) but she started sleeping through from week 6 leh.. LOL.. Sleeping through doesn't mean "good baby" wor!

I'm getting difficulty to sleep too... so watch DVD...till wee am... blue-black all over my eyes... but the next day also back to square one... puking and cannot eat... haiz

charmaine,

I'm very stubborn and i hate taking pills. Which is why i'm not taking all the pills that gynae prescribed. DHA lar, calcium, iron, multi vit, fish oil, when i see how big the pills are i wanna faint already.

anyway i am not going to have #2 so i don't care about my body. Maybe i'm not kiasu or kia see enough. Lotsa mothers tell me "oooh don't do this next time your baby will be difficult to take care of" or "don't drink this next time your baby will have alot of phlegm", or "you have to take DHA so that your baby will be smart". I basically don't care. *shrugs* if you cannot inherit the smart genes from your parents, then too bad lor :p No amount of DHA FISH OIL will save you SORRY!!! =P

HAHAHAH! Eh, I think I'm not a normal mother who wants the best for their children? I think if the baby is smart he/she will be naturally smart. If he/she will be sickly then he/she will naturally be sickly. Our grandparents didn't take all these and their children are normal.

Charmaine

I felt good too when I saw the bb but The good feeling didn't last. I'm just hoping te Oscar test turns out fine now and hoping my hb buys me the nachos w cheese dip from BP column n the rompers too...

Charmaine,

hee soon u will know try to ask ur gynae check the gender in ur nex check up[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Gerry,

my friend gt bad ms for #1 n her BB cry n cry when she not sleepin she consult PD, tcm all can't tell y n thing only improve after 3 mth not easy BB too..

pinkie, u the same as me..i puke when i ate the calcium tablets (have to chew before swallowing, yucks!) after that i stopped taking it and increase my calcium intake by drinking more milk..never believe in supplments either, its best to have them naturally from food..i also dun care what my mil says about stop all the cold food and drinks, of cos i cant do it in front of her otherwise she will stsrt nagging..just like last time, also dun have these kind of supplements when our mums give birth to us, see now we are still doing fine wat! =)

mitchelle, did u take the scan photo of your baby back?

piggy, yeap should know on my next checkup in about 2 weeks time...=)

Haha!!! Sigh.. One can only hope.. Hehe..

Pink..

Actually, no one cane tell how being a parent is like until u become one.. I always tell pple u are never prepared.. Now with #2, I'm sure I will encounter a whole new set of problems.. You know there are some mummies who said I love being a mommy 24/7.. Well I don't buy that.. I was quite depressed when I gave birth to my #1 despite an easy pregnancy.. But there are great moments to savor. When ur child starts to walk and wants to hug and kiss u, that's the reward.. =) It will come..

Piggy/ pearly.. Fingers still cross.. Hehe!! At least not wake up every hour for feed!! That's all I'm asking!! Hehe!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

michelle S,

don't need to wait for hubby to buy the cheese nachos+ rompers, buy it if you want it!

u shld do everything to make yourself happy!

btw, mummies,

i've paid deposit for confinement nanny already.

Using GPLS Confinement Nanny Agency. Now the next thing is for me to get a maid...

ooh, Michelle S, icic haha that's very smart of you :p

I'm sure your hubby will be more than happy to get whatever you need to make you happy. I know that my hubby would be willing to fly to the moon and back if that could make me feel better, what's more some nachos and rompers! ;)

Charmaine

I didn't even ask for it... The gynae offered the pics to me at every scan...

I'm eatin nachos now n gonna watch a movie... Feeling better a bit...

Charmaine,

how come ur gynae din gave u be4 wk 9??usu after every scan they will autoo gave mah:p

actually takin supp is not mainly for bb but for ourselves too like calcium u see last time our parents dun take n they dun drink milk so their bone no gd many ofmy friends mothers teeth r droppin n have bone prob...

i cant take in milk as it will make me v bloated so i force myself to take calcium.. there r alot more other benefit in takin DHA of cos it up to individual parents choices [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Elmo,

gd luck:p

I'm still waiting for my turn. Got patients over spill from afternoon. Zzz. So nervous i wanna puke already!

if add to fb group all ur frens can see wat group you join rite? Or can block tt?

Elmo,

hmm i was checkin the group option n we got 3 option :

Access:

*This group is open.

Anyone can join and invite others to join. Group info and content can be viewed by anyone and may be indexed by search engines.

*This group is closed.

Admins must approve requests for new members to join. Anyone can see the group description, but only members can see the Wall, discussion board, and photos.

*This group is secret.

The group will not appear in search results or in the profiles of its members. Membership is by invitation only, and only members can see the group information and content.

so which 1 u gals preferred?

Piggy, thanks for the hard work! u had ur dinner? Dun overtired urself, u hardly hv appetite for dinner right, rest more, we can hv our grp later, ur health is more important ya!

Oh, I prefer option 2, so that we still can hv more mummies to join the group if they want n they dunno chat here but we can remain some privacy!

Hipopolai,

no la dun worry usu this is my personal time to play my game keke.. not difficult at all keke.. ya i prefer option 2 also but cos i tink some gals dun 1 pp to know they wan to join this gr may prefer #3? oh today i ate a kiddy meal at BK lol~ at least got eat sumthign proper today:p

Pink

same la... My hubby will get anything I want...

Charmaine

I din even enjoy my movie... Headache came back... After movie went to the ladies to vomit out all e nachos n cheese and the vomit smell n taste were damn gross... Felt so down n sick. Didn't help further when hubby stepped on my slippers accidentally n I almost fell... He kept apologizing but I just snapped at him. Sigh.

Hi Mummies.. Sorry to interrupt.

I have 2 bottles of Clarins Oil and a Baby plus to let go.

Interested please PM me.

Thanks...

Michelle S,

Sigh I know. I vomited the nachos and cheese before. The ones from Gv. When we eat it it's not really spicy but when it's vomited there's a tinge of spicyness that's gross.

I'm grouchy like u too, nothing pleases me. Headache plus vomiting is very torturous, ur hubby will understand .

Back