(2011/04) Apr 2011

morning ladies..

had a dream last nite tt my bb stop growin so mus terminate my pregnancy den when the bb come out i saw it a gal wor haha... strange dream..

Morning all,

Piggytoh,

What a funny dream you have.... i've also been having the wackiest dreams these days. Sometimes can have a few dreams a nite. Wake up feeling like i never rested. Haha

Piggy - wah .. u still positive mood .. if me i will be freaking out liao .. from this nightmare ...

The MS has kicked in ... no actual vomit came out yet but the feeling of puking is getting stronger n more frequent ...

Adel,

hahah ya lo... i tink preggie always got funnie dream 1...

JJ,

haha it jus a dream la i am not taking to heart i remember when i had #1 i also dream of playin with a boi n it turns out to be boi too :p

ya me too my MS only feel nausea n strong feelin to puke but no output 1 i rather i manage to puke out at least will feel better but instead of throwin upwards my body prefer to throw out downward.. been havin diarrhea for 2 days all the gases v chiam..

Morning all!

Yest went to eat sushi for dinner with hb who's just out from reservist. So happy. Now that he's back, can help to look after my boy. My life is so much easier. hahaha.

Luckily.. i dun have any dreams nowadays. I'm simply toooo tired. Concussed throughout the nite! I also feel nauseous but havent actually vomitted yet. 2 more working days to my holidays!

Elmo,

hahah me too v tired everyday the moment i reach home i will go n lie down n rest for a while den at nite v often i will feel v bloated n sick sian~

Pipi,

noted.

Dear MTBs,

is it normal to have slight brown mucus like discharge in the morning? tummy has slight crumps at times, esp at nite.

is it considered as spotting?

Are the above symptoms considered normal?

am concerned as this is the 1st time and 1st appt to see gynae is on sat.

hi xiaolambie,

act last week i oso had slight brown mucus like discharge and i called the clinic up. They told me brown oso consider spotting and advise me to cum dwn to the clinic to let the gynae check...

it's better for you to call ur clinic and push forward ur gynae appt...

Xiaolambie,

yes it consider spotting n it v common in early stage cramp is norm cos womb expanding but if u feel uncomfortable do gave ur gynae a call n see wat he/her say.

hi ladies, my 1st preg, i was using clarin oil and smell v nice and i swear that i have a few stretchmark by using it...but i think after i give birth, i abit bo chap abt my weight n keep eating..today saw i got a few more stretchmark added to my "collection"!!

hi ladies

yst had my 1st ultrascan & manage to see bb heartbeat [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

piggytoh

can help me update

EDD 20/04/2011

TMC

Dr Lawrence Ang

#2 child

Bubble pearl,

i am using clarins oil also hmm i dun have much SM durin preggie but i have alot after birth cos my tummy shrink too fast[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so not sure clarins effective anot cos i tink our gene play a part too.... i bott from Chinatown cost $50+ i tink sum1 mentioned it $57..

BBgoh,

tt great will add for u tonight..

I used the clarins cream version ... i like that its not sticky after putting it on lei ... the skin will feel smooth smooth ... think i'll stick to this for the time being ....

do u gers drink fresh milk everyday ? I missed out 2 days of drinking fresh milk liao ...

is it ... so far I haven't tried drinking fresh milk with my MS ... will try later ...

the feeling of wanna puke is horrible .. i rather actually puke something out then will feel better ... if not like got something stuck there

wondering if anyone same as me

my nauseus is full of gas so when some smell i cant stand i ll puke out but its only gas not the food

i also hope can puke out the food might feel better

Bbgoh,

so far only gt 1 time I manage to puke out food the rest i puke gas v v uncomfotable..

JJ,

I din take any milk Cos milk will produce more gas make my MS worse..

bubble pearl: if i'm not wrong clarins counter sell the oil for $80+... but i bought from one of the mommy in the forum.. can't remember how much is it liao.. haha...

wah i think i should be consider lucky ya... so far not much MS other than feeling very tired and bloated.. hehehe... and i feel that my appetite must've grown double of normal... coz i keep eating (coz always hungry).. a little bit of nauseous but no puking feeling so far.. (hopefully don't have!)

piggytoh

then its normal loh..

yah really uncomfortable also the taste of plain water is so yuckkk hate plain water but force to drink it

oh yeah yeah i also feel yucccckkk with the taste of plain water... but i find if drink it warm/hot or cold then it's ok.. if drink in room temperature is yuccckksss..

Why is it if i'm outside the MS not so bad ... once back in office its starts again ...

Managed to eat finish all of my lunch (meatball soup with yam rice) love the preserved vege in the soup...

just now just close eyes for a while & I slept for like 1 min ... aiyo ...

wow, welcome all new mummies who joined this thread!

didnt log in for e past few days as was busy resting at hm. On monday, spotted some brown discharge again. When to c gynae, baby was fine etc. Was given 3 days mc to rest at hm. But gynae given me a jab. I really hated the jab as even since after the jab, I started to have ms and headache etc.

just taken tom yum soup wit noodles but cant cant finish all. and after 2 hrs, i vommitted everytink out. felt really xin ku. i felt tat it must be tat jab tat make me having all these ms and headache etc. but no choice, got 2 jab due to spotting.

Does the puking also act up while tking public tpt?

Ytd took bus home and kept feeling vomitish throughout e whole ride... Cab even worse... Hv to tk train so wun feel so bad...

Also went to mothercare ytd... Only saw palmers stretchmark cream.. ):

on MRT will have the feeling ... but then if i got seat ... when i close my eyes i will sleep then the feeling of MS gone liao ...

in car, will also have the feeling ... but stronger ... don't know is it yesterday MS was milder compared to today's ..

if i go toilet will def hv the urge to throw at least 2 times ...

now trying to listen to fast music to keep awake

Sharlin,

actually may not be due to jab leh i had 4 jab when i was wk6-7 but MS manageable i notice now tt i enterin wk 9 my MS become worse really Xin Ku eat also cannot dun eat also cannot esp have to work worse....

Michelle,

i suspect is the motion of the transport tt make us sick also... tt day i took mrt den got 1 indian infront of me the curry smell v strong make me so sick lo....

For me, I don't have MS but I do feel giddy and tired at times and sensitive to smell. Especially to my colleague's perfume, I can't stand it but yet cannot tell her off. It smell so sourish. I also don't like the smell of coffee .. Weird ..

i tink something is wrong wif me...surprisingly, i dun hv any MS symptons at all even though i had 1 jab due to spotting and been on Duphaston 3 times a day since last week...even my gynae told me i will feel nausea, no appetite etc...but in fact my appetite is even better and gets hungry easily...except feeling tired and wans to sleep all the time, all is still well...it's veri different frm my 1st pregnancy...

next week gg back to check again...hopefully all is well...bb healthy...

Terrible right mommies? Tk public also nauseous, tk car also nauseous... Sigh....

Later still going comex to see see look look.... Anyone gg?

I din eat the progesterone pills that gynae give me wor. Got no spotting this time. My appetite is already v small now. But seems to be getting slightly better though.

Btw.. some of you told me can get the sea sick band for my cruise rite. How does it look like? Yest went to 1 guardian to see.. the person say out-of-stock le.

jeslyn,

Your 1st is it a girl ? My guess is if conceive boy, usually not much MS.

My symptoms quite similar to 1st pregnacy , no MS and its a boy.. So this time also no MS, so is it a boy ?? Will wait and see bah ..

Jeslyn,

haha then I guess wrongly . I hope for a gal this time too .. Keekee paiseh paiseh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

michelle,

palmers stretchmark cream - DUN BUY. i kenna rashes for tat. some mummies also.

elmo,

packaging is ard half of a handphone.

cos ard $13+.

is like hand band but is wider size to put on the wrist.

is band got elastic..one size for adult and one size for children.

better dun share with others if not it will get too loose if tat person wrist is bigger than u.

keira,

i wish for a boy...hee hee

but seem no hope cos feeling almost the same as 1st pregnancy except appetite better if is tom yam. haha

Hi piggytoh & leejeslyn,

Tq 4 e advice. =)

Just been to gynae, did a scan, was given a jab, some medicine and mc to rest.

hopefully, everything will be fine =)

Kaira,

hahah same symptom does not mean same gender leh my counsin wanted a gal so much n her symptom for both pregnancy so much diff so she thot her chances for gal is gd end up boi... for me my MS is abt the same as my #1 but i tink this time maybe gal keke..

Hi mummies~~~~

I am new to this tread... Drop by to say hi...

Anyone deliver in TMC?

Having morning sickness almost the whole day, esp morning and evening time... very xin ku this time...

Hi ladies.. Went for my check up this morning.. Gynae did a scan for me, heard baby's heart beat. Hubby & me was amaze hehe.. Baby is now 35mm so gynae say I

shld b in 10weeks now instead of 9weeks plus.. Bringing my EDD now to 29/3, 4 days earlier.. Hubby was even more happy as baby can b here to celebrate his bday with him haha [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

anyway today hubby & me went for the blood test to test our blood see if there is any complications in our blood.. I'll b going for down syndrome ultra scan 2 weeks time [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hope everything will b alright [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

btw, my gynae supported me of going Taiwan.. He say go there relax & enjoy b4 baby born [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] he given me a letter to state I'm fit to fly in case of air plane dun allow me haha...

Mrs Chua,

hee tt great.. ya shd travel be4 u pop jus tt maybe trim 2 is better time[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i also intend to travel end of this yr:p btw alot 1st time mummy tend to overdue the EDD is only an estimation not many mummies gave birth exactly on EDD 1[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but usu scan taken at wk 8 is more accurate cos after tt bb some time grow faster sometime slower so the EDD will be +/- here n ther...

Hippo,

welcome:p

Michelle.. According to gynae, he wan to know if there is any complications in our blood (can't rem wat the bane is called) but he did say this onli need to test once so meaning we dun hv to test again during our 2nd pregnancy..

Ladies.. I tested the power of fish oil & vitnams gynae prescribe this morning. After popppibg fish oil, I quickly glup down water.. Dun really like the taste yucks!!!

morning ladies...

Mrs CHua,

the fish oil wun taste yucky but when u digest u n when u burp tt the yucky part:p

the blood test is it to test the "di zhong hai ping xue"? not sure the english term..

JJ,

actually not with MS but brushin teeth will cause MS also tt y there r some maternity tooth paste:p

mrs chua,

i love the tom yam steamboat u recommened...went yday...is nice and gd...will go again.

taiwan is a nice place...but bring extra windbreaker and clothes ..heard the news...tai fung coming

Back