(2010/09) September 2010 MTB

pinkluv

So mean i will buy for Lizzie's prince hor? Lucky me to know, or else i would make a mistake., i tot its i buyin for cherry neo's princess?

gd morning mummies, quick question - now that some babies are sleeping longer hours in the night,

1) do mummies who latch express out their milk 3hrly even though babies are not waking up to latch?

2) do mummies who express continue to express 3hrly or extend the hours to 4hrly or more?

really exhausted from having to do 24x7 oms duty (hb traveling) and taking care of a regurgitation king so looking to see if there's something i can do for myself to have more sleep... sigh...

Morning mummies,

3rd day at work and i think my left wrist is now not functionable liao. Will go polyclinic today to get referral letter to see orthopedic doctor. Can even tied my hair now. Sianz..

Hushlilbb

I went to see pd about my boy's merlioning and plegm issue. Now he is better. Maybe you try squirting ridwind 0.5ml each time into his mouth direct before each feed? Maybe his milk did go down cos the stomach full of wind so no space? Also feed him gripewater (0.25ml with 10ml water) after feed to wash the milk down in case the remanants irritate his throat?

I believe we should follow babies' feeding frequency if you pump exclusively, so if bb sleep thru the night then mummy can sleep thru without pumping and yet no engorgement.

When i latch at 8pm, since he only drink from one breast enuff liao, i will only pump out a bit from the other breast whom he din feed on to relieve it nia.

I am now expressing every 5 hourly at night. 8pm, 1pm & 6am cos my boy is feeding at 8pm, 1-2am then to 5am to 6am timings.

yvonne,

U are learning to put on fake lashes for single eyelid?? I oso wanna learn leh. Can show me next time we meet?

Pinkyluv,

Dun think I wanna leave hb alone at hm next tue lar cos he purposely take leave to accompany me leh..

U jio-ing any gathering this week? very bored leh.. hee..

hushlibb,

I dun express at nite since denise will sleep thru.

Pomme,

aiyo.. your wrist sounds bad. Better see a doc soon. My right wrist is hurting too due to old injury. Went to see chinese tie da, not much help since we are still carrying baby everyday, so harder for my wrist to recover.

I called the Orchard Cafe and was transferred this lady receptionist Eunice @ Orchard Hotel cos the cafe no one picks up

at http://www.millenniumhotels.com.sg/orchardhotelsingapore/restaurant/orchardCafe.html

according to Eunice, as I made my booking last week, they will honour the 2 for 2, but for future booking, the UOB promotion not vaid as they are getting overwhelming response for that day

PS: think a lot of people din noe next wed is a public hols until lately bah

Shinchan

hehe, was intending to have one this friday ..

Gathering @ Toa Payoh Central for afternoon Tea on Friday 12 Nov at 3pm, venue how abt Old Town [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

any takers

Toa Payoh Residents like shinchan & Sab must take hor :p

oh yah, saw my aunt's copy of NOV Women's Weekly at her place . Inside have 1 for 1 vouchers for Orchard Cafe, up to a max of 8 diners. I will see whether she needs the coupons, if not, i will bring it along that day as well [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

maybe any lady who have that brings along too..just in case my aunt needs it herself and we have 22 people :p

babes, it should be optimus prime buy for Jessica... Jessica's baby is Prince... Then babyt buy for Karen, Karen's princess... The second row is the person u will be buying for.. The gender belongs to the parent in the first row...hope this clarifies...

babyt

just saw the list...

or u wana put the 3rd row the baby gender whom we will buy for instead, will be easier for the mummies to buy also

BabyT

actually like that should also be okay bah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] no need to redo leh

Anyone bored can come visit me ..

haha .. my house is open [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Shinchan, come come! I stay in tampines :p

Yvonne

Hanabi after Orchard Hi Tea lah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

thinking of Old Town..or any places u gals prefer ?

oh yah, Yvonne

sat i can't ..friday already meeting u gals liao so wun be going out again in morning ..so think i will arrange another day with the seller bah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

thanks for jioing =)

BabyT> I also think Xmas gift list liddat is ok! Don't change lah! Spend the time with Maine-maine darling! At most, just put the centre column at the back lor. So the logic that pinkyluv shared still stands....

Jac Aktop, after every diaper change, you also use wet wipes to clean up baby? I use wet wipes and wet cloth when she poos, but for pee, is it better to use just a wet cloth to clean up?

BabyT: U think worth it to Q so long ah? LOL. I Q-ed once for like 15 mins and i was pretty disappointed.. HAHA. I prefer Each A Cup/ Cup Walker..

Extra Freezer for EBM

=====================

Oops can't remember who else was looking for this. So far I've narrowed down to 2 models:

1) Fisher and Paykel - E150, h1207xw525xd575

2) Mitsubishi - MR-U16U h1299xd480xw582

Both are around $850. Wondering whether to rent or to buy. I haven't really figured out what freezer models are available to rent, but got quotes from furniture rental companies.

there's one is 120/mth, 60 for delivery

another one is 80/mth, 100 for delivery

1 mth min rental for both..

Just sharing info in case u all find this useful. =)

shinchan

u gals really winners [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] 1st is BabyT goes twice, now is u !

BabyT

wow, great, i have yet to try KOI !

Friday 12 Nov 3pm Gathering @ Toa Payoh Central - either Old Town or any preferred place u gals decide

1) Shinchan

2) Mango

3) ccpet

4) Yvonne ?

5) BabyT?

Traccey - I jus use wet wipes to clean when diaper change. When poo poo same too, but i think i m using alot of wipes.. lol.. I use wet cloth every mornin only wor.

Xmas presents

So it shd be like Pinkyluv mentioned, e.g. Jessica buy for OP's ger? Or what Baby indicated: TOP shd buy for Jessisca's (boi)? :D

Tried Koi for the 1st time last week, ordered Coco Berry with pearls... Maybe chocolate drink doesn't go too well with pearls, I dun quite enjoyed it. Haha.. Find the pearls too many for my liking. But then again, I'm never a pearl person, so my verdict is biased lor. So next time, I'm going to order the sane drink w/o pearls. My hb, on the other hand is totally hooked! He said the pearls r nice v chewy n many!

BabyT- Maybe for the xmas pressie can indicate "Buying for" in the header, so we know which column is the mother whom we are buying for ;p Thanks for the effort.

Btw, what's the budget for xmas present - $20-$30? Not sure if I've missed the detail.

pinkyluv,

Oh.. U'll are tempting me for gathering again.. First to tampines, then compasspoint.. now Toa Payoh.. Dono if i should go.. Seems like going around Singapore to meet up with u'll...

Mummies,

Where do u'll buy ur nusring bra? Cus mothercare seems too big for me. Tired finding kiddy palace but i can't get the right size.. Anywhere else to recommend?

Shinchan!!!!!!!!! 我不喜欢你!!!!!!! Haha... Song bo... Smooth and fat salmon belly... Slurp...

Mummies, I will indicate accordingly... Please look out for the next list... Previously no keyboard, can't type.. Now I can... Yeah...

Help help help Mummies

I am going on course tomorrow for 4 days at fortune centre. Nearest more modern buildings are Iluma at Bugis or Bugis Junction or POMO. Do any one know if these places have nursing rooms? If not i got to pump and throw liao. Sianz..

Kris

I buy eternity brand nursing bras. Can find in John little or Giant. Cheap and good. If not you can order from Motherhood palace, they have a thread at the business thread side of this forum

Back