(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

Isaias is going for the Bubbly Babes trial class at Serene Ctr this Sat. I wonder if the lesson would be too 'easy' for him.considering its for 6-17mths.

But yet scared if go for Powertots at 14mths, he will be too young to understand.

Junie: I think powertots class and bubblybabes class not much diff. Why not you check with the centre and see what they suggest?

Junie: Haha!! I prefer earlier class cause I think brain can absorb better and most imptly, Kayden is awake. LOL!!

ecym:

Thought it will be good if we can plan for baby Xmas playdate this year...will be very cute if all babies wearing either green shirt/red/christmas hat/christmas clothes, etc

most places are fully booked for dec.

if we r planning to have one, then got to start booking function room by now.

chelz - can book function rooms so early? thought those condo ones can only book one month in advance...

haha suddenly a wild idea ...since its for Xmas - the first thing that comes to my mind is SNOWCITY.... haha children < 3 years is free just pay for adults!!! Need to provide own apparel for babies though...

eliss: sorry cannot book so early... only can book 1 mth in advance... super blur...but last time M bday, dont know why the mgt allow me to book 3 months in advance...maybe bcs at that time just TOP

Snowcity is beside Science Centre/Omnimax theatre - Jurong East...

its just a thought only let's see if there's other response/suggestions. We can simply find a date to meet there...

Cool (no pun intended) idea to have a Xmas playdate @ snow city.

but is it a private area? what can the toddlers do there?

thought it's more suitable for older kids, hehee.

Hmm, or perhaps a poolside party, so the kids can go swimming, although nothing special la. but not sure if it would be convenient or not since mummies would need to bathe the kids and parents need to shower after that also.

when i was looking for a venue for K's bday that time, i came across a poolside party room in Safra. it's like a function room overlooking the pool. if include the buffet is about $30 per pax though.

SK: wow ! Pool side party! my gal would love it nutts! but i am gonna be busy nutts with her...

these few days she high fever till monday wee hours, she still wants to play in her bath tub full of water n her toys for some good 20 mins or so then willing to come out.

Think going to the pool i will faint... she cfm want to have enough fun then come out of water. -.-lll then she will goes sneezing all over ...

(I better go "pump" up her health)

xbeanniex: lol.. yup! she loves the pool esp those with water spraying. when we reach the pool she will be so excited and start flapping her arms and legs.

yup yup potluck is fine...Dec i dun have many weekends to choose from...can only do fr 17 dec onwards...

Christmas Party

Tentative Date - 17 Dec

Tentative venue - function room at chelz's condo

Time - ??

1. Eliss

2. vernie

3. babycoco

4. Ann

Christmas Party

Tentative Date - 17 Dec

Time - ??

1. Eliss

2. vernie

3. babycoco

4. Ann

5. Chelz

Christmas Party - Potluck

Tentative Date - 17 Dec

Time -

1. Eliss

2. vernie

3. babycoco

4. Ann

5. Chelz

6. Beannie

hi,

Saturday, 17 Dec: only can do it after 4.30pm bcs M got class on saturday 12pm-1.30pm...If everyone fine with 5pm, then we will fix on 17 Dec 5pm

Sunday, 18 Dec: can be anytime...

Christmas Party - Potluck

Tentative Date - 17 Dec

Time -

1. Eliss

2. vernie

3. babycoco

4. Ann

5. Chelz

6. Beannie

7. mrslong

Christmas Party - Potluck (menu to decide in early Dec)

Tentative Date - 17 Dec

Time - 5pm

1. Eliss

2. vernie

3. babycoco

4. Ann

5. Chelz

6. Beannie

7. mrslong

chelz: my hubby should be out of town... hahaha so me alone bringing C along! hahahaha! wonder if i am able to handle her being 17mths ... now she is getting a handful ready, thou being very helpful to everyone most times.

Asking: Any babies now wants to self feeding?

Beanie, my baby only wants to feed my dog. If I let her feed herself, she'll automatically take & pass it to my dog who gladly take it from her.

beannie - we only let her self-feed on finger food, not her porridge yet...

babycoco - yeah my ger also likes to throw food to the dog...

hmmm... my bb already feeding herself finger food all the while since 10 mths... (forget ready) now she wants to feed rice to herself...

sometimes C is very nice too... feed the dogs ! the dogs also very smart to do their tricks to get the food!

Becos everything i give treats to my dogs, i made them paws,sit,down,roll, etc. so my dogs will do everything they each know to get the finger food my bb is having. and jolly well, my bb will give them after they finish "performing" to her.

Christmas Party - Potluck (menu to decide in early Dec)

Tentative Date - 17 Dec

Time - 5pm

1. Eliss

2. vernie

3. babycoco

4. Ann

5. Chelz

6. Beannie

7. mrslong

8. ica

9. Pris

10. Geri

11. sun_tan (Jacelyn)

Jingle bells, Jingle bells

hihi. will be so much fun to see one another again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back