(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

~A PEEK AT THE GOODIES~

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5671897.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5671898.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5671899.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5671900.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5671901.jpg]

Junie: go online. just click on the link. even though it's exclusive to our bash, but it's open to all [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dar committee: Will there be any porridge or food that cater for our little babies? Otherwise, i'll prepare my own porridge. Thanks.

WOW!!! Nice wor !!!

*hugs & kisses* to committee !!!

Weiyao: bring cereals lar... easy for you too... but lunch u feed ur bb porridge for evening meal, feed cereals lar...

hahaha that day ah i bring as usual, cereals for my bb in the evening as there will be cakes and biscuits for her to munch on... anyway it's bb's celebration, so let her party !

hahaha!

Vivi: Yes its really cheap! I made one when G was 6 months old, cost me $100+! I already bought one voucher last night hahaa!

weiyao:, erm, i think you will have to prepare your own porridge if not too much of a hassle. Paiseh, we never thought of the babies when we catered the food.

Jac,

The committee are already doing a great job le!! No need to paisei!! We should do our part n prepare food for our own kiddos lah. Dun be lazy! Lol...

Photobook: Can I check the photobook album can accomodate how many photos ah?

dinner for baby: I think I will just feed milk cause Kayden will sure scream for food from the table. Haha!!

Vivi: yes, the voucher is valid till Apr 2012, so you can send for printing anytime up to that date. there's no refund for any unused voucher.

remember to download the software from the Photobook Singapore site ya

Ann: as many pics as you want! but then too many pics on 1 page will make it too crowded. the software comes with preformatted page layouts but you can change that

why not download the software and play around with it to have a feel?

Vivi: Oh ya! when is #3 due? you must be getting very excited [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

xbeanniex: My gal don't want any cereal since May, don't know why she suddenly hate it so much. Ok, i'll just feed her food jar and bread. she loves bread anyway and will share my food all the time.

Vivi: My #3 also due end oct. Are you going to the bash?

Dear committee, Will there be any water (hot or cold) available to make bb milk / cereals?

Else, i'll prepare my own. Thanks.

cos normally i will shift to my MIL place on weekends hence need to pack bb and my barangs. was thinking if can lighten the weight.

They have baby highchairs, tables and seats & it's an absolutely child-friendly place..so it's convenient to feed your BB food there.

Re: Photobook

Me very mountain-tortoise. So I download the software to play around.

If like, then I buy the voucher right? But how to get the 70% off?

weiyao: ur bb so clever! cereals not much taste ma... my bb also will choose... those plain cereals also dont want, she prefer those with flavours ... hahaha!

I am giving my bb cereals from Happy Bellies(Oats/Brown rice) Cerelac Step 3/4 (she likes the chicken rice ones) hahaha!

Else our food lor... i eat what she eat what... onlookers often see her eat like that will keep laughing at her... as she will ask to be fed when she finish her food in her mouth or when she really hungry, will come straight over to hold ur hand to direct the spoon to her mouth to self feed...

beannie, totally agree...they snatch food from us...monday we went to royce playgym after tt go the jap super market. he saw pudding n wanna grab from the promoter loh..

Then i take a cup n feed my hubby to test the taste n he open his mouth also. But after seeing my hubby eat it he cry xia...Have to take another cup from the promoter to feed him. Ended up buying the pudding hm n feeding the 2 guys along the way.

lasery: lolx... so cute !! at times very funny to see how our bb react.

frequently can see my bb will do that too... even not me or hb eating ... she see other bb eating, if she is interested she will open her mouth to wait for the food to be fed to her. if nvr notice that, haha ! her voice come liao "mum mum !!!" (asking for food)

beannie: K also like the chicken rice cereal! she will nod her head in approval up and down after every spoonful into her mouth. Super funny lor!

She likes yakult too. I always leave a bit and let her play with the bottle. She will keep sucking the straw or lick the bottle top.

Speaking of straws, any mummy starting to wean ur child from bottles? My gal skipped the sippy cup stage coz she doesn’t like it. She is able to drink from straw, but it seems weird to feed her milk with the magmag straw cup isn’t it? I am thinking of slowly replacing the bottles except for her last dreamfeed. I read that if we can skip the sippy cup stage then skip it so there is one less bottle to wean. But don’t think she can use a normal cup yet, she’ll play with it more than drinking and make a big mess.

mine will snatch de...he snatch fruits from his cousins hand n eat. if nt he will snatch pacifier from his little cousin mouth n put into his mouth when we r nt looking..after tt he still can smile at us..

as for food. if we don't give him he will Ahhh AHhh AHHHH!!!sometimes i will disturb him by putting the food into his mouth then take out again. he will give mi tt angry look n start fling his hands angrily n start scolding..

he will also imitate us on tt. we ask him to feed us, he will also put into our mouth then take out with the food still in his hands.

SK: ^5 lar ! C also like yakult ! and she very wonderful lor, she know that once she stop drinking she will be left with very little to drink again. so she will suck non stop till almost get choke from non stop drinking then happy! so now will drink half then left half for her to finish it.

SK no worries lar... my C also drinks from straw since 10mths old. Also dont like the sippy cup. Last feeding is still from milk bottle. in school the teachers spoon feed milk to her with the Gerbers puffs. otherwise C dont even wants to drink milk in the day.

I tried letting C drink from small little cups but during her shower time lar... hahaha otherwise i have to mop the floor as she drinks...

Photobook vouchers

Mommies who have bought the vouchers but did not receive the unique code, you'll be receiving them in the email

As for those who will be buying the vouchers, you'll be receiving the codes once purchase is confirmed

I'm impressed with their customer service man!

Junie: the photobook is priced at $161. so when you buy the voucher for $48, you're already getting the 70% off [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ica : so that means I just need to pay $48 for the photobook in total? Wow cool.

Ok, got time later I will slowly check out the website.

I just hope my boy on Sat will be good boy (i.e sleep enough, eat well) so that he can play and I can stay bk to help clean up le.

Wanna to check anyone can advise if the pricing is already nett price need to pay for courier charges or any other hidden charges. I am also thinking of getting it but my no 2 due end dec still have to take bb newborn photo before I can do the book hope I am able to do it before April then can compile a family book :0 After this can officially close shop Liao [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ica: Thanks. I will try it out.

Feeding of food: last Saturday I took out the ezreach set for him to use towards the end of his meal. I put one spoonful of porridge in and took his hand to use the ezreach spoon to scoop the porridge and put it into his mouth. I repeated it again with him and by the 3rd time, he know what to do although not very well. I think he rather like the idea of feeding himself. Hehe!

ann: would be really fun to see bb doing that.. C tried once... some when into her mouth, mostly ended up on her face,hands,legs,hair, u name it lar... should have some trace of her food... plain porridge...

xbeanniex: Bb C so cute.. I will bring puffs and other snacks to "lure" her hahaha will she let me carry? haven seen her since last dec

~1 MORE DAY TO THE BASH~

There will not be any preview today. We've decided that today shall be "Cooling-Off Day" as we are concerned that some people might get too excited and can't sleep tonight LOL. If you are hungry for more "news" on the bash, you can visit our birthday bash blog to take a look at our sponsors and other details about the bash. The blog address is provided in the countdown email sent by Jessica on 17 Jun 11.

Hi mummies,

I have some items to let go.

1. Desitin Creamy 4oz (Blue packaging) (Expiry Jun 2012) - $8.50

2. Desitin Creamy 2oz (Blue packaging) (Expiry Jun 2012) - $5.50

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Last day, last reminder!!

Dear Mommies and Daddies, please be reminded of the following:

1) To bring your SECRET Birthday Gift! Anyone still question mark about this, please please PM me!

2) All adults must put on socks for the birthday bash.

3) Please arrive by 5pm or 5:30pm (latest) so that you will not miss out on ANY activities!

4) Please come prepared with a pen as there will be some writing to do~

5) Please stay for the whole event, we kept the biggest lucky draw prizes to the end!

6) Kindly help out in the cleaning up after the party. We organizing committee members are guaranteed to be super shak on sat and probably will need everyones help to clean up~!

7) If anyone have play yard panels to spare please volunteer!!

8) Please make sure your baby wears the customized tiger tee with their names on it.

9) Please note that food have been catered for the adults, NOT for the babies, so either feed your baby before you come, or prepare food for them.

10) Hot water will be available.

Thanks!!!!! We'll see you all tomorrow and i'm sure we'll have lots of fun!!!!

*please note that we will be sending a MASS SMS reminder later on to remind everyone to check this thread ya! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back