(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

Think 5 items not enuff wor, need to add more items like?-

1)money- banker

2)wig- lawyer

3)stethoscope- doctor

Maybe we can just add the items which we secretly want our bbs to be when they grow up! lol.

sun_tan: Are you an accountant? hehe..maybe you were hungry that time loh, so grabbed the reg egg.

Ann: the doc said i tested too early that's why -ve.. but i tot if miss menses at 7 weeks should be able to detect le lor.

ica: yup i wanted the bday spree! i'm looking at hello kitty theme but abit not worth to spend on the plates & cups. plain ones are so much cheaper so maybe i just get banners, party hats or maybe some favours.

bday cake: i'm very kiasu. i ordered my girl's birthday cake from Pine Gardens liao! Hello Kitty one of course. hehehe.. i got a 2-tier cake but will order cupcakes also or bake myself if i got time..

PG: will ask my cousin to help.. lol. but i will do a 1-yr old photoshoot for her, maybe ask Allison again. haha! i am so obsessed with my daughter! whatever i do for her, must make sure i do again if i have a 2nd kid!

<b> hello mummies,

anyone ordered this particular Thermos food jar from the BP here before? is it good?

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5100245.jpg]

Jelly

ya sure. If i not around ,just pass to my staff oso can [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mrs long i'm looking for food jar too! Shortlist this:

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5100472.jpg]

though it doesn't look as nice as the foogo but think this can keep food warmer for longer period.

Jaclyn, I'll collect the pendant during gathering at Pris side. Thanks!

Sweetkiss: I think my menses is coming le. Can feel cramps today.

Junie: I had bought the Foogo container. Not bad. Porridge I bring out in the morning 8am can still be warm when I feed baby in the afternoon at 12noon.

Help needed!

Bb E fell from bed today morning, got a bruise on her forhead, can I know what to apply for her to relieve pain or let the bruise recover faster?

thanks

Ann>> The Foogo container is it the one I posted? Or the one tat quartzie posted?

BTW, by when can BB's start on porridge and do u all add anything into the porridge?

Hi mrslong, i think its whenever u are comfortable. I am only going to start baby G on porridge when he is 8mths. Reason being I feel that white rice have no nutrition so it is better to give cereal that is fortified with vitamins such as brown rice or oatmeal. However this is just my thinking lar! I know got mani mommies already start on porridge so it is whenever u are comfortable [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I think a good way is to grind ikan bilis till very fine.. like powder, and mix with the porridge to eat.

Sito: Oh my goodnesss!! Plz dont rub egg or use slipper hor..! I don't really know what to apply for bruises.. but if this happen to me.. i will apply aloe vera gel cos that is like my miracle gel.. anything oso can! heeheee

Junie: It's the one you posted.

Vivi: Her name is Auntie Irene. Contact number is :

Sin - 81486751 (Only works when she is in Singapore)

M'sia - +60168029823 (Only works when she is in Malaysia)

Sito: Poor baby.. better monitor.. if anything, bring to see doc.

Charliebrown,

I graduated from acctg n fin but not accountant now. Maybe when I m old then I will go into accts bah. Before giving birth I was an auditor. But after ML, I switched to doing risk management.

Sun_tan : risk management is also equal hectic job as auditor rite...

jacelyn : use warm egg to rub, i heard b4.. but use slipper??? i nv heard of it lehz.. >_<|||

Vivi: Better dun call my CL. I see there's abit of complaints about her lately in the forum. Not very good performance like last time lei.

SQ - The first two days one, can freeze either in bar fridge (small) or else asked Hotel to freeze for you (risk that they dun understand)... On the day you check out, put together with your chilled ones, go home and let your BB the thawed one...

Photographer: Ladies, do you all have any to introduce? Looking for 1 for baby's 1st bday celebration. Better still if you all have use the person before. Thanks.

yo mummies,

I am back [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Haha, been an eventful 2 months with lotsa awakenings in the wee hours.. Finally.. I hope..keeping fingers crossed, that my little one is going back to sleeping through.

Hubby and I were toooo tired tending to him every night that we decided enough is enough.. So we adopted the cry-it-out method..

Heartwrenching but think we are seeing results. The first time he cried for 1h15mins before zzzing.. 2nd time 50mins.. and last night, he made some noise but still managed to zzz back.

Hope this phase is ending and I get my zzz back [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

phy: Wah... 1h15min of crying.. how can you all manage to get thru it? I would have to be out of the house to withstand such long crying.

phy:

cry it out method, i want to try but scared disturb neighbour, cos my boy voice really loud.

then past few days, think he cry too much, he actually lost his voice. I will let him cry in day time, but night, i don dare try the method.

Hershey,

Risk management still quite ok. Manageable [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Vivi,

My CL not bad. PM u tonight k.

Ann,claudia n jadmine,

ya i couldn't bear to let him cry but... Night after night of handling a tantrum-throwing baby is no fun so... Our greatest fear is his cries will wake his gor gor n we will end up having two crying kids. But his gor slept through all that noise!

Jasmine,

we zzz in airconditioned room so windows r all shut tight. Doubt neighbours can hear... My mil in the next bedrm didn't even hear anything [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Eliss: tks for the advice!!

Mrslong: sorry is it ok I join the 20th feb group instead? Cos sun my hubby can join, sat I'll b alone. I wld prefer having him ard so tt he can see for himself and we can discuss together whether to join the class or not. But if cannot change it's ok, then I'll take more pics show him. Hee hee

Any mummies organise overseas spree before?

Saw someone organising mothercare oversea spree. Pm the organiser for the order yesterday, thought want to transfer $$ now. She already place order this morning [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif](...too late liao...

Let me know if anyone organising mothercare overseas spree.

Tks

Me 2..bb hving nitemare for 1 wk liao... Like brainless zombie working in the office for the past 5 days..

Slept until 2pm today

Sat classes @ 320 @ forum

Sun classes @ 434 @ marina

Mummies who keen pls PM me the following;

Bb's name

Mum's name

Mum's mobile

20 feb -

Eliss - have booked for u as the slots were running out... U ok? If yes, leme have ur gal's name?

Geri / kepsis - there is only 1more slot avail for the 20th... Let me know which of u are keen?

All those who are keen, happy to book for u do PM me:

- which session

- name of bb

- ur name

- ur mobile

- whether u want to wait for more mummies to join class or u want me to go ahead to book even regardless of no of pax... Caveat the slots might b filled up by other bookings...

A BIG THANK YOU TO JASMINE & FAMILY!

Thank you so much for inviting us to your lovely home today. Your house really looks like a condo! And I must really compliment your mom's wonderful cooking. I had a great time meeting all the mommies & babies. Apologies for making your kind hubby run up and down due to my blurness =P

Ann:Thanks for bringing the playmat to the gathering =)

Thank you Jasmine.. & family...

Although i was late for today gathering... >_<|||

I am really happy to meet all mummies... Even though i still cannot remember all mummies names... :p I will try to meet up all mummies as many times as possible... C:

jasmine : your hse deco, furniture.. so nice, really looks like a condo.. Love it... My hubby loves ur balcony... C:

It was nice meeting up with all the mummies today. It was fun. Thanks for letting your babies help me try out my new mat today. It seems like quite a worthy buy. Hehe!

Jasmine: Thanks for hosting us today. Had a great time. Your house really very nice. Actually my hubby would like to know how much you bought it for but was too shy to ask. Haha!

Sigh... I missed today's gathering even though I stay fairly Jasmine's...running in and out the whole day for house visiting, cant even drop by...

Hope you gals had fun, I shall see some of you at Pris'

Claudia, okay I will be going on 20th at 4.30pm. Which other July mummies will be there? Thanks for helping me to book.

My gal's name is Keila.

Thanks to Jas n familt fr hosting us today . Agreed that food was great! like pro catering

Hershey: nice meeting u today ... u very young hor n ur gal, sooo pretty .n u not as late as "I am la.. dealing with my super cranky R ..

Had alot of fun today carrying the babies n catching up with the mummies n thanks ann for bringing the mat..

claudia:

Whats the maximum number of people in each class? (20th feb, 430pm class). I m keen but we will wait for kepsis to reply .c if she want 19th or 20th..

Back