(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

irene: i m pumping and using computer at the same time too hahaha....

ceres: cold drinks i usually take milk, yoghurt, etc... hahaha... no choice to have it in chill form as its suppose to be that way... hahaha

DQ yes i tried Domperidone before, it's to kick start the milk supply, however if your supply drop, you can take the pill to build it up again. I stopped taking for quite some time le.. supply is increasing too, so i think it won't drop if you stop taking.

Irene,

Thanks for replying. Now already coming a month wor. Its actually not painful when i sit down only after finish big business when i need to clean up its painful. When i touch my below i can still feel that its a bit swollen down there. My next gyane appointment will be on 30aug wor...

Shann Yheng,

Any ideal where to get Domperidone that you mention.

Any mummies out there using Fitti diaper where can i buy them NTUC and giant dont seems to sell it..

babybee >>

My wound has yet to be fully recovered tho am in my 3rd week after delivery oredi.

Still hv a bit of soreness...as for the blood, i also dunno if it's from the wound (anus) or cuz of menses.

did u do any salt bath for your wound care?

Hey how u all manage to pump and use computer? Wish i can do that but mine had to use 2 hands to hold so wat i can do to is jus watching TV while pumping otherwise super boring...

Irene: Usually i pump in living room so can watch TV at the same time...if u want to increase or maintain supply will be good to pump at 3-4am timing....was told by LC 12MN to 6Am is the Golden Timing for latching or pumping to incr supply....so far i have been diligently pumping every 4 hrs even thru out the night and supply really had been increasing altho i totally dont latch bb at all. and i dont take any supplements...only drink the papaya fish soup during 1st & 2nd wk....

Sweetkiss: U should take care of yrself first...i know you wanted to BF but ultimately wat bb need most is a healthy & happy mummy....u have already done very well to go thru and bear all the pain so far....really peifu yr determination....

shann: where to get wor...

Kate: i using medela swing pump... RH taught me to use 2 fingers to hold at the funnel towards breast can ready... if using another btl for another breast for leakage, i use the same arm to "giap" near elbow area there then the other hand can use com lor... wahahahaha

xbeanniex,

Me also! Always surf forum/facebook/talk to shann on msn..hhahaa u on msn too? Then we can grp chat..lol

Babybee,

I have seen NTUC selling Fitti. Where do u stay? At least i know tat NTUC at Jurong Pt do have. I m currently using pampers. But wanna change to Fitti, cos its too "xiong" to use Pampers. Think will use Fitti during the day n Pampers at nite.

mrslong,

For my case its not the mense lei cause i just clear my mense now experience spotting only. Now after i finish my business i will resort to washing instead of wiping cause if wipe i can't usenormal strength to clean as can feel that its painful when rub against. Didint do any salt bath for wound care also after birth all i do is apply fungus lotion and disinfection loction that my gyane as given me.

sun_tan,

I am staying at farrer park went to city square ntuc but not selling there also.. My Fil help me to search giant cause he's the one who do marketing he also tell me giant dont sell also..

Kate,

Haa i use 1 hand to hold the pumps, eg i use my left hand to "support" my left pump n at the same time hold my right pump (something like wat xbeanniex is doing). This leave my right hand free.

As for my wound, it heal after 1 week +. Need to keep it dry n try not to sit on tat area for too long.

harnor harnor suntan my pumping buddy ma!I must hv 3 webpage n i dont off my comp at all haha! my gmail, facebook, forum, and PPStream to watch all the tv series, currently watching britain got talent starting season 1, very entertaining while pumping lo! come lar group chat on msn, i wake up at 330am/4am. see how long i can tahan the engorgement haha, sometimes woke up at 330am sometimes 4am.

xbeanniex, from hospital oh.. gynae gave, she also gave ceres, we had the same gynae!

haha...i am using Medela PIS...must experiment also to see how i can free one hand otherwise really handicap during pumping time which can be 30-45mins....if can do that at least can surf net...

finding myself pretty addicted to the bulk purchase thread here....always got nice clothes or things to buy....telling my friends been buying more things during my confinement then when i was working haha....

by the way i am thinking of buying either a baby cot or play pen to put at mum pl since she taking care of bb...i am more keen to buy play pen as i alrdy have a cot at home and also playpen is cheaper also but not sure if playpen is good for sleeping as i was looking around planpen seems abit shaky leh...any mummies bb sleeping in playpen any issue?

babybee >> i dun hv much prob cleaning my bkside after big biz tho. maybe u wanna chk with yr gynae?

suntan >> so good..your wound heals so fast. Mine tear quite a lot i guess...so maybe recovery also slower.

u all very funny, ahhah...PUMP gang.

Too bad i'm using a single pump so no free hand to chat or use PC while pumping. Cuz one hand will hold the pump and the other hold a bottle to contain leaking milk from the other boobs, hehee.

Think i need to get a breast shield liao...else very messy cuz sometimes drip here & there. haha.

junie,

Mine is cut by gynae. According to hubby the wound is quite long wor. He said almost the length of his middle finger...but i think my gynae did a good job on the stitching, quite tight, so it did help to heal faster. But i heard that the salt bath works wonders! Maybe you mommies can try.

My massAge lady provided the salt for me to wash. My wound heal very fast too!

Btw add me to msn also leh Jaclyn at Gamescore dot com dot sg! I also have to wake up in e middle of the night to pump or latch depending on baby!

I also using PIS and use one hand to kiap the pump while same arm hold onto the other... But can't keep that position for long! End up sometimes I just pump one side and use towel soak any leak frm other side cos really feel so boring if both hands used up!! Hahaha! Looks like we all have same prob :D

Btw, how come u all still watching ur diet?? After my confinement I everything also eat Liao! Even sashimi which I missed so much!! Just today I had laksa for dinner. I only avoid alcohol and of cos medications. Now enjoying koi bubble tea while waiting for show to start at amk hub :D

Hi Kate & all Mummies - Yes, I cannot imagine if we are pumping and so helpless, cannot do anything else.. It's so boring & demoralizing too.. For my 1st week of pumping, that's what I did.. In fact, I still have to lean forward to pump, causing very bad backache too.. Then, my friends reco me the Pumping Pal handsfree strap & Super Shields.. You need to buy both products to work.. Now, with the straps, I can go handsfree for both hands and with the Super Shields, i do not have to bend forward anymore.. It's really a god send item.. Now, my time pass by very fast in pumping, surfing net & at times, I also help to pacify baby to sleep or bottle feed baby while pumping... You may refer to here:

http://www.mumsfairy.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=31

For the 1st month Hep B jab at poly clinic, do we have to make any appt or can we just walk in?

Is so tired to coax bb sleep at this hr!!! Sooo tired...

I want to sleep!!!!

I feel that ever since 7th month, my bb tend to be cranky.... Didt wan to sleep at all... Hubby was saying me that I think too much... Izzit true???? Haiz I dunno... I juz hope bb to be guai guai n healthy... Dun be naughty n let mummy rest more or I will be crazy soon... Lol...

Hi to all mummies!!

Would like to ask those mummies who do exclusive pumping. Let's say, if u pump from 8 to 845am.. and is on 3hr interval pump schedule.. Do you all count e next pump to b at 11 or 1145am??

I'm just done with my pumping.. Super sleepy!! Have never miss my pillow n bed soooo much.. Haha!!

Thanks in advance for sharing! ([IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]:

morning everyone!!!

ive been bz since 6am! do laundry, hang clothes, pay bill, bathe, feed... cause im gg to my mom house and i need to prep 4 hours before appt so that i can make it in time! (jus in case our dear celeste kick a fuss at the very last min)

life as a mom is not easy but i learn to enjoy it even thou i get frustrated many times.. lol..

feel so great today! i hope today will be a happy and blessed day! Jia you mommies!!

morning mummies,

Grace: do you know the usual price of the fp playgym, Me thinking if I should get one

btw if I am warming up milk from the fridge, can I combine milk from different containers different days but same temperature into the feeding bottle to warm up? thanks

Good Morning Mummies and TGIF!

Wah, so much about the pump gang! Do add me too!

leong underscore monkey at yahoo dot com

Have been reading a lot that pumping during wee hours promote better milk supply.. I think I should start now, was too lazy to wake up for the pump.. heheehe..

Geri, usual price is $139. But hor in my opinion, play gym can look at second hand cos they use awhile only.

Yes I combine milk too. Will defrost n pour. Then make hot.

Morning all

my boy pulled that trick again... Drank till silly before bedtime. Then after 3 h I gave him dreamfeed at 1130pm. He slept till 430am for feed then 830am for morning feed..

Back