(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

morning mommies!

Atomickitten>> wah! you baked at such a late hour? hmmm...i love cheesecake.

i subscribe to babycentre and at the start of each wk, they'll tell you what to expect. so for Wk 25, this is what they say:

"Your baby is responsive to touch now. You can have fun with him by trying to tickle his foot when he kicks you or by lying on your back and rolling from side to side, to see how he reacts. His eyelids open around now and his heart is beating so strongly, it may be heard with a stethoscope."

Serene>> since you know where you baby's head and feet are, can try tickle her and see reaction - should be very fun. me also dun know where the head and feet are. hahaha

morning mummies...

wat a wkend. i juz slpt thru it w a piercing pain under my left ribcage & a splitting headache.

hence, i didnt rest well @ all.

now look like kungfu panda.... w my roundround tummy... (X.X)

serene: wow.. u r gd man! till now i cant decipher whether my son's kicking/ punching me... juz im the blur kind... cant really tell...

atomickitten: share your lemon cheese tarts leh~~

kekekek....

yay!! more sales coming up!!

morning all mummies to be...

Wow Eliss, thanks for all e updates [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

morning MTBs,

I'm also a "panda mummy" tdy. Didn't sleep much last nite....was tired but cldn't get to sleep and by the time I knew it, it was after 1am...then woke up at least 4 times to go to the toilet.

And by 5.30am...I'm wide awake.

Morning, mummies.

So I'm not the only one who couldn't get a proper beauty sleep too. I only managed to fall asleep after 1 am. Baby was happily kicking and kicking till then too. Was awake by 545am.

Today I'm going to see my gynae later! Can't wait!!! Have a good week, mummies!

morning,

mrslong, me too. Last night was so hot and i asked hubby to on the aircon. Then he blur sotong, he only on the "fan" part of the air con and went to switch off the fan in the room. After a while i was so hot that i woke up and couldnt get back to sleep for another 1 hr cos of his LOUD snoring! Then after i finally dozed off, shortly after, was woken up by mil's alarm. I am quite a light sleeper and her alarm was LOUD too..imgaine, 2 closed doors and i still can hear. In the end, got to get up and walk over to her room to off the alarm for her! And she is still sound asleep...cant imagine how someone can still sleep through such a loud alarm! so now..i am in a super bad mood and feeling very tired.. to add to that, hubby gg to universal studio today (w/o me..sob sob).. his company subsidise part of the entrance fee and they only need to pay $15...

i also feel so hot last night that I got off the bed first to adjust the fan's blowing direction then still very hot, got up again to on the aircon, it was only 1am then... slept early yesterday but could not sleep through out... irritating right?!

ica>> I dunno where baby's head or legs are, he still has room to move around. Gynae says his head could be at my belly button now and down at the bottom of my belly 10 mins lata. But he is really fun. When u tap tap belly and talk to him esp at night, he sometimes would kick back! Goes on for a while like we're having a conversation...hee

looks like many of us are in the same boat...wonder if it has got to do with Monday blues, heehe.

suntan>> so good your HB can go Universal Studios...I think I can only go after I deliver & when BB's a few mths old.

so fast think of next gathering already? heehe.

suntan>> so hv u decided on whether to get the wall decals? I've placed orders for 3 wall decals & shld be receiving the items this week.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3785580.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3785581.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3785582.jpg]

it'd be an animals theme room for my B-boy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mrslong,

Ya loh, i also wanna go to universal studio, but cant sit the rides so no pt gg (i am a "ride" person). As for decals, we still deciding, cos hubby not very favourable abt sticking them cos he scare the decals will spoil the paint if we decide to take them down after a few years. But if wanna put the decals, i wanna get the winnie the pooh series [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hee... so im not the only 'panda' ard...

the weather was so hot yesterday.

my only consolation @ wk tdy's the unltd airconditioning i get.

but im still having splitting headache. took 1 panadol.. feels better... but my eyes cant seem to open...

suntan: so shiok!! ur husby gg to universal studios! me also wanna go... my sis jio-ed me.. cuz she can get cheaper tics.. but i declined cuz i refuse to go there to help them jagah bags.

i'll b green w envy cuz im a rides-person too!!

eliss: next gathering? in apr??

go where? any suggestions?

pris: cool... ur son's v cooperative! i tink my son's as blur as i m... everytime i try to 'talk' to him by askin him to kick here/there... i get 'echos'. no response fr him... he juz like to kick/ punch when im least expected. hurhurhur...

i hope by next wk he's as cooperative as ur son![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

beginning of my 24th wk now!

mrslong: the decals r so nice!!! too bad i dun haf a bb rm to deco [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

if ive a rm to deco... i wanna decorate it w little twin stars!!!

suntan>> u like winnie the pooh? I realised as I get older, my "courage" also diminishes.

Last time can take rides, etc...now think of riding on those crazy roller coaster rides, I also scare. hehee.

pris>> ya, i'm looking forward to receiving the items this week, then can see how to decorate the room. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mrslong, very nice!! Where did you place your order for the decals? I am also interested to get some - hopefully they have Winnie the Pooh series - thinking of Tigger decals for my Tiger Boy. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

So far my bb kicking is still very light... but occasionally maybe he is too excited on the song I played for him or when I talk to him .. he will give me a stronger kick... No timing... as and when he like..

or sometime he doesnt kick me at all.. ask my hubby to listen to my tummy he say heartbeat very fast... haha.. or else no reaction... so we assume he is sleeping or ignoring us...

think he doesnt hv a sleeping and waking up pattern...

Hi sun tan

nvm la next time ask ur hubby to go again wif u and bb... like a family outing....

wow ms long

its nice..

yvonne - your HB can hear your BB's HB. My HB can not hear BB's HB leh, think he must position wrongly. But he did witness my BB kicked/punched on Sat when we were at the talk at KKH...

I received a pc of the GOO.N diaper sample from diapers.com.sg.

Hvn't open it up from the packaging though but somehow it feels very thin.

mrslong: i also have a Goo.N sample sitting somewhere in my drawer. it's thin but then maybe it's like those whisper ultra thin sanitary pads - thin but absorbent. hahaha

DQ,

lucky that time whend during honeymoon, we already went to Movieworld and dreamworld, so i already had my fair shares of rides before junior comes along. Was already planning for the universal studio trip long ago. Cos hubby working in sentosa, so everytime i go in to find him, i sure pass by the rides. Haa.. your is boy leh, u gg to deco with little twin stars?

mrslong,

I am ok with winnie the pooh (not really a fan though), but cos mine is a boy this time round, if next time is a girl, then can still use the theme mah..ahha more unisex and winne the pooh series is a grp, got winnie, got tigger, got piglet and others, so its more "friendly" lah i feel. :p

Yvonne,

Next time with junior along, very hard to take rides le.

ecym,

But even if we ask for samples, how are we gg to try it out?

Eliss

Yap he can hear it..his ear will move ard my tummy and he will stop at tat position when he confirm the heartbeat...

Ms Long

The GOO.N pamper I heard fr my japanese colleague it is popular in JP... my friend use it too and say not bad... I also had a sample fr them...

ica>> hahaa..ya, hv to let our BB try out b4 we know if it's absorbent! But that one definitely cannot be used for nite time :p

sun_tan - thinking of getting those samples first then try when BB pops lor... one way to save a little cost, another is to sample the diapers if they are good...

Hi,

I have a Avent Isis UNO electric breastpump to let go.

*BRAND BEW* *UNUSED* *COME IN BOX*

It will include the following:

- Single Electronic Breast Pump x1

- Avent airflex bottle (125ml/4oz) x1

- Battery pack x1

- Main power leads x1

- Manual pump parts for use when there is no power available x 1

Interested buyer, pls PM me.

Thank you

Morning dears!

My stroller arrived this morning and my hubby fixed it up while perspiring buckets. Our weather is really nonsense!!! After we fix, we realize no space to store as the wheels r very big but hubby refuses to take it down. haha.

Wow the decals are very nice, too bad baby is sleeping in the same room as us so can't deco much.

BTW, which MTBs ordered the Farlin playpen @ the BabyCare Festival @ Expo the other time?

Can tell me if they have contacted you to arrange for delivery yet?

sun_tan: y u cannot go qing ming?? By the way issit you that i intro zaiton for the massage huh? u staying at bukit timah?

Just to check who is the mummy who will be organising the babymallonline spree huh?

mrslong - have not rec'd calls from them...they mentioned at that time, their shipment will only arrive in April, so they will be calling only in April...

Eliss>> Oh ok, thanks...cuz they said they will call after the Expo event, i didn't know the stock is only in in April [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Good morning ladies.

Seems like a lot of postings for this morning. I am quite busy today and feeling so sian. So many things need my attention.

Sometime felt like quitting and stay home to rest for awhile.

Ann: Same feeling. Especially Monday! Surely blue! Dont worry, just think of this week is 4days work will do. Once in awhile come in n read the post and relax!

Ecym: Can help me change my EDD? Now it shows 15 Jul 10 instead of 22 Jul 10. It's being brought forward by 1 week.

Thanks.

today feels a bit weird...breathing not so smooth, like having a bit of mild "pain" in the middle of the chest area. Abit like in cold country, cannot breath properly type.

and BB's not so active tdy...

hi mummies...

long long time didnt post in this thread though as n when i did read it...

pls help me to update my bb's gender : girl

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Im no. 94 on the list n wil chose to give birth at TMC

btw ask u all mummies here who r wrking..

will u feel stress at wrk huh?

i wil leh... haix dont noe gd or bad for bb leh..

cos i wil b cover my colleague who wil b leaving the co. tomrw..

oh anyone purchased item from Amazon online b4?

How do I go abt doing it? Must I hv an account with Amazon & can they ship to a Singapore address?

Good afternoon ladies.

So happy that this week is a short week Hurray!

I too woke up at 3:30 to go pee then after that could not sleep wwaaaaahhh so annoying. Then read "Tin Tin" comic for 1 hour and dozed off after that... I feel so tired this morning.

As usual, people wouldnt give up their seat in the MRT... but I tried not to get into a bad mood so ended up playing "PSP" all the way to work.

Husb will be back from China today. Im looking forward to his return.. so that I can whine and whine and whine to him (very manja!)

inuovi: me no stress coz the project i'm working on is nearing completion. so it's double work load for you? stress is generally not good for anyone, more so when you're pregnant

mrslong: i've never but you must 1st register an account with them. those that do not ship international, you'll have to register an account with vpost so that the merchant will ship to the vpost address. vpost will then ship it to you

not much of an appetite today. hubby doing day surgery for a skin abcess...sigh...have to fetch him from hospital after work and take care of big baby. he was like one yesterday and so stubborn - had fever but refused to see doc

Jayamum: does your hubby switch off when you go into whining mode? mine does - i'll rattle on and he'll just make sounds like "hmmm...ya..." hahaha

jo lyn,

Cos they say that preggy woman cannot visit the cementry cos got spirits ard and they might harm bb. But these are all pa tang, so depending how much you believe. Yup i am the one, but i stay at hillview, not bukit merah.

Tinytots at Carrefour - juz came back from the fair. Saw some promo going on...dun noe whether cheaper or not...

Fitti New Born 52's - 2pkts at SGD 22.50.

Chicco Proxima Car Seat - SGD 299 UP was $399

Pureen Liquid Detergent - $8.75 (i think so)

Got Combi strollers too...

DQ - i saw your friend leh (Chloe)at Suntec.

Thanks ica...

anyway i jus try to take it easy lo..

ya more wor load lo...

sianzzzzzzz

bt no choice, jus hope July wil b here soon n i throw bk all things to them........

ecym,

can pls help me wif my update on the chart?

my #2 is a bb ger, name will be Genevieve.

btw, my due date is now 23rd Jun 10 - be heading for a c-sec...thanks for the update! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hihi MTBs,

Afternoon to you all.. had your lunch already?

Wow the thread is moving fast.. my home internet was down hence no way to post over the weekend.

Btw, I was at the taka fair yesterday and was hesitating if i shd get the Pigeon Electric Breast Pump.

Any feedback for the Brand Pigeon electric breast pumps?

inuovi>> ya, just take it easy. i also had my fair share of late nites. i was thinking that they are not long term, so a few late nites were ok. what i couldn't stand were when my days got very hectic - no time to stop and rest and have proper meals or even go to the loo

hang in there. and take good care of yourself and baby

Back