(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

Hi mummies,i'm back here again. Getting frustrated with calling Hortpark....nobody picks up the phone everytime i call(been calling since early last week). Wanna book a function room there for baby's 1st birthday, which we intend to hold next weekend or next next weekend. It's such a rush! Anyone got other lobangs for function rooms? Thanks!

kath: Hi! My edd is 9 march.....think got 8 more weeks to go. So excited!

yew yew..... u take good care of yourself....... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Do post your 2nd princess pic in FB or here..... Excited...just liek #1 time.......hahaah

This is off mother-ing topic.

I'm doing spring cleaning n hv some liquors to sell off. Cheap. Need to clear space. The liquor will come in handy during reunion dinner... But for us we are dining out.

Anyway, if anyone is interested pls PM me yah... I promise the price will definitely be cheap, cheaper then u get the liquor frm NTUC. I'm not earning, just want to clear some space...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yew Yew, I emailed them instead of calling. Initially the room was booked but I tried again and the room was released by a previous party so I managed to book the Fruit Room for 26 Feb 2011.

You wanna try the Jacob Ballas Children Garden?

Sorry to intude,

I have tins of formula to let go..

Friso 2, 900gm - $18 (June 2011)

Mamil Gold 2, 400gm - $10 (March 2012)

Nan pro 2, 400gm - $7 (June 2011)

Nan HA 2, 400gm - $11 (March 2012)

Welcome exchange with vouchers too!

I also have the followings:

Elmo / Sesame st birthday party items - http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?449183/4979431

BNIB Fisher Price Poptivity table to let go at $35.

Pm me if interested! Thks.

Jmi: Hi! Haha,i changed venue liao. Decided to hold my gal's 1st birthday party at MOE Sports and Recreation centre at bukit timah area. Because my hubby and i are teachers(MOE staff),we can book that place for private functions. Much cheaper than Hortpark. Hehehe. So i can spend more on other party stuff.

kath: Yup,will try to post my 2nd gal's pic here. Gosh,went for checkup ytd and she's alr 2.1kg at 32 wks. Heavier than the 1st gal. I hope i dun need a caesarean!

Yew yew: don't worry. I remember my girl was 2.5 kg at abt 34 weeks. She was born 3.53 kg, natural w/o epi... Bigger babies are easier to take care... More sturdy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Mummies! I've set up a new blogshop selling ladies' apparel. This is my first step to become a work-from-home mum (crossing fingers this will work out somehow so that I can spend more time with my dear son instead of holding a full-time job).

http://adelais-attic.livejournal.com

For opening promo, free normal mail and 5% discount off total purchase. For all Jan/Feb mums here, there'll be an additional 5% off the current promo or first purchase next time. Just quote "SMH Feb10" in your order.

I'll greatly appreciate if you could also help me "advertise" by posting my shop link to your facebook news feed. Thank you very much in advance for your support!

And Happy Birthday to all the babies! I'm sure we're all terribly busy preparing for their first year party!

Hi mummies,

Just a warning to you all.

My parents-in-law told me that last Sunday, a baby was stolen from a pram when the maid left him/her alone for a while to step into a shop to buy things. Similarly, on the same or next day, a toddler was snatched away from the arms of a maid. These 2 incidents happened in Clementi West and Clementi Central respectively. OMG! To think such things can happen in SG!!!

So mummies,be careful when your maids carry your baby out alone.....or even when you are the one carrying your baby. Be on the lookout!

Now we are so terrified. My in-laws live in Clementi West! Since Monday, we have been telling our maid not to carry my gal and walk by herself. Must wait for us and be within our reach.

Heard of bb kidnapping stories...

Only know a fren telling me stories of her colleague whose 2 child - 1 child & 1 bb being kidnapped in HK...

The boy was snatched & the mum panicked & a passer-by say help her carry bb & let her go chase after boy...in the end, came back...bb also missing...Guess e "helpful" passer-by a kidnapper too! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Sad...till now cannot be found...!! ;(

So, after hearing such stories, i am v careful in not letting my son out of sight.

if i'm busy looking at things, i wld ask my hubby to watch over him carefully.

Not heard abt any such case in SG...but one can never be too careful! :S

anyone interested to buy 4tins of 900gram each for:-

SIMILAC STAGE 2 FOLLOW-ON FORMULA ADVANCE EYE Q PLUS W/IMMUNIFY

900 G Quantity:

NTUC selling at $40.45

MFG:22/06/10

Exp:11/06/12

I got one $5discount voucher for it too (first buyer gets it).

Self collection at my house here only(admiralty link) cos 4tins very heavy.. LOL, prefer to sell either 2/4 tins at a go please.

Me can let go at $35 per tin.

PM me

Hi Mummies,

I have a tin of Mamil Gold Stage 2 to let go.

400g at $12.

Giving away a set of quality weaning bowl with spoon free.

Take away all the above with a nice pink paper bag worth $4.

Contact [email protected]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5046623.jpg]

Hi Mommies,

My girl has just celebrated her birthday yesterday and I've got some party stuff to let go. It's barnyard theme. I've got banner, pin ups, balloons (needs helium inflation), cake toppers, party gift bags (brand new) to let go. All barnyard theme. Pls PM me if u are interested. All in good condition. Thanks!

Shortlegged Pig,

Yup...HK Disneyland...

U've heard of this too?

Kinda scary & feel sad for my fren's colleague when i heard this... :_(

So, i am v careful in watching over my LO when we r outside...i dun wish to lose him...

Ya, I heard abt the case lor... It happened to my Aunt's colleague's sister.

The mother went into depression after losing 2 kids in a day but honestly, she shldnt have brought both along by herself to such a crowded place.

Ur boy's name is Zi Yang?

Chrisstan,

My son's name is also called Zi Yang [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Nice name hor? He has a Christian name but we hardly use it. Address him by Zi yang all the time lor.

hmmm, kids kana kidnapped at HK Disneyland... story like the same as my friend's leh.

My friend's friend went to the big shopping mall near to the malaysia custom years back. The elder kid suddenly gone missing and the friend is carrying his 6-mth old baby. He panicks when his elder one missing and an old lady offer to help him carry the baby and ask him to look arnd for the kid. After some time, he went back to look for the lady, they were gone!!!

Story sama right!

anewmummy,

This is no joke k!

Better bring him see PD...

Now got virus going around...

My hubby's cousin's bb also kana bronchitis!

Also, my father-in-law just admitted in hospital for pnuemonia...fever (~38.5C) & cough for weeks!

Saw on tv that such cases r increasing...

hi all

i have 4 tins of NAN2 probiotics @ $10 ea in case anyone's keen [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] just drop me a pm ..

Hi Mummies

I have a NAN HA step 2 sample formula (400g) to give away. Pick up location will be either Hougang or Newton at my convenience.

Please PM me if u are interested.

Happy Rabbit Year to all mummies n babies!

This would be a very different n special new year for most of us.. It's our babies first new yr n for mummies like me with first born, this would be especially special [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi all, I have 400g Mamil Gold Step 2 to let go.

Comes with a $5 discount voucher for subsequent purchase.

Pls PM for details. Thanks.

Hi

I've got a tin of Similac Stage 2 (900g) expiring by 23 June 2011, willing to sell at $25. Self pick up at Tampines.

Do pm me if you are keen.

Hi,

I have 3 x 900g new pack of Mamil Gold 2, letting go at $30 each.

Self pick up at tampines. Please PM me if you are keen.

Mummy, our baby is abt 1 yrs old now. Can I ask what your baby eating now? Mine is eating two porridge meal a day and those nua nua type plus milk.

Anyone baby eating more than this?

I have 3 tins of Mamil Gold Step 2 (900g) and 1 tin of 400g expiring in 2012. Keen to sell it at $30 each for 900g and $12 for 400g.

Collection at Tampines, do PM me if you are keen.

Lilac

Right now my boy is eating 2 meals and 1 noon snack in a day..

07:30am - 240ml of milk

10:30am - Macoroni/Kweh Tiao wif veggie, meat and fish

2pm - 240ml of milk

03:15pm - Bread wif cheese/ Cereals/ Fruits

6pm - (Dinner) Rice wif steamed fish and soup

9 - 09:30pm - 240ml of milk

Hope it helps..

Hi Lovie, does your boy has issue, like constipation after introducing rice cos my one cannot poo properly all at one go (one day a few times cos solid stools), even though I am still feeding porridge?

Love, your boy can chew the Macroroni and kuey tiao already by himself? Mine is slow then cos his porridge is nua nua. I think I will start to make it less nua then start to intro other food. A friend was telling me it impt to develop their chewing since he already one yrs old. My feeding schedule now is

7.30 - 200 ml milk

11 - porridge

1 - fruits purée

3 - 200 ml milk

6 - porridge

9 - 200 ml milk

Then sometimes if he wake up at nite then another milk feed

Jesline

He used to poo everyday and gradually it becomes 2 days once, 3 days once until presently, on average, he will poo twice in a week! I didnt monitor coz i always forget the dates he poo! Hahahhhahah.. As long as he's pooing, i dun really 'intervene'..

When i first introduce him rice, i still feed him fruits after a meal and i guess it helps him!

U can try feeding fruits or feed more veggie to ease constipation.

When he wants to poo, he will 'gek' a face and that i will encourage him by making the 'eng eng' sound or that will massage him juz below his tummy to help him ;)

Lilac

Ur fren is right! I read somewhere tat chewing helps in exercising their jaws which helps to encourage speech! A gd fren of mine told me that till now she refuse to introduce food tat requires chewing is becoz she dun wan her son's gums to harden and tat it will be difficult for her son's teeth to grow. I find her reasoning true oso lah so depend on how u actually sees it!

I notice that my son swallows more than chew but i dun really care coz i find it hard for me to guage and see inside his mouth! Hahahahaha! The only thing i can encourage him to chew is to feed him slowly! ;)

Back