(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

Smiley: Ya, the boh gay smile looks cute! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Happi: U added sugar to fresh tomatoes? I didn't... aiming to go sugar and salt free for at least 1 year!

gyan,

thanks ah!! but tink too late to join tat contest... coz started quite early tis month iirc... haha.. nvm, juz for the fun of it! =)

Wa.... Thecookies look so pretty..! Feel like chewing on them

Haha

Happy> wah! Got matchmake booking all over..?!? Sounds like their wedding bell gonna ring soon? Haha

Hey..! So u can open wine earlier den me le? Not bad.. Go ahead 1st.. Me die la.. Wanted to catch her till next mth genting n KL trip.. But hard to wean off latching.. But supply getting low tiz daes n she will at times pek chek if not enuf drink den bite abut.. Ouch! Regret n too late.. Hope after the trip can start weaning plan on deLatch n BM

So tough BM n working somemore... Tink my lappy at times got BM stain? :D

Anewmum> hihi! He which dae in Feb?.. I wun mind trying pair them? If u dun mind tiz DIL.. Cos she loves to run play catching, hide n seek, tiz few months..at time cranky dunno if teething? Now got 6teeth... Scared she bite ur boi? Cos she like to love bite tiz mummy at times... At times 发脾气 will make Hrmmm Hrmmph sounds when take things away from her hands like TV controller or similar... She seems tall .. Last wk had her 9MO chk up ard 70cm? 8+kg..?

Wahahaha :p

Sounds like a tigress .. poor monkey mama kana subdue at times.. :D

bbin

Did u scold ZX when u saw her seeing that?

For the whole of today, Kiefer keeps on shaking his head!

He used to shake his head before slping coz he wanna 'drill' hole on bed before zzz(tat's his way of tell sigh of wanna slp)

I leave him alone until today!!!

He keeps on shaking his head and im angry!

Coz it's ver unslightly and oso i think it's not gd for him to keep doing so and scold him!

My MIL still think it's funny lor! -.-'

Freesia/Happiness

Kiefer is allergic to tomato!

I try feeding him twice consevtively and notice tat his face will have lil red spots appearing.

Ive stopped feeding him since then.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Lovie: oh dear kiefer allergy to tomatoes? Then stop feeding him that till he is after 1 yo. My frd's 1 yr old gdl is allergy to kiwi. Like kiefer Also will hv spots surfacing. Now after 1 yo she seems fine with kiwi le.

Seems like all bb hv bad habits. Mine will imitate to vomit if I feed her food when she dun wan to eat. Haiz.

Freesia: ya I added abit of sugar to the tomato paste if not too sour lei.

Angel: i initial plan to wean her at 6 mths. But she was teething then. So I drag till nw. So the plan nw is to wean by 1YO. So the plan is in progress. As I reduce her feed of ebm, I also reduce the

Number of times I pump.

angel...... how abt my jy???? wan to consider a not???hahhahahahhah......... My jy also at 70CM & he weigh at 8.395kgs....

Recently, my jy is naught, he bite my nipple when he latch on...it is so painful....I cant imagine if he has 4 teeths.....that will be more pain.......

Happiness.....Me also want to wean JY off EBM... but he still dont like to drink FM..... how to wean him off if he is like that.....

Lovie: ooh, better stop feeding tomato then.

Happi: Let me try the off-the-shelf organic tomato sauce and see whether it is sour or not. But my boy is ok with the sour fresh tomato. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

morning mummies!

freesia,

do share whether the off-the-shelf tomato sauce is acceptable... i bought the pasta but dono wat sauce to prepare...

btw, i oredi using size L for my gal liao... but she's still drinking size Y @ MIL's...

Happiness: haha, when Alfonse refused to eat something, he will pretend to cough or vomit. Nowadays babies r just so clever.

Freesia: I think I'm using L size teats for Alfonse cos that time I bought too many Y teats n so I bought the farlin teat hole puncture to punch the hole to the biggest.

i m still using Y teat for my JY.....

happiness....my JY will refuse to open his mouth & move away from the spoon....at times, he will make noise to protest too

Hi all,

It has been a long time since I logged in. Hope everyone is fine with your baby.

Need some help here....

1) Any good studio to recommend for photography?

2) Any idea where to buy disney character cake toppers/figurines?

Freesia: I tried the off the shelf organic tomato paste. Sour too. Also tried del Monte tomato paste (canned) the low sodium range. That is slightly better.

hi feb10 mummies,

i've been a silent reader all this while. is it ok for me to join this thread?

i have a feb10 baby too. she's my #2. her cheh cheh is exactly two years older and is a feb08 baby.

Gyan,

Babies nowaday are too smart. They are simply best actor and actress.

i read that start is early age, they will cough to cheat ppl.

Your son is well grow... :p

Lovie & Happiness & bliss,

Are you baby has rash soon after s/he took tomato and kiwi????

My son has rash easily (not due to the food)... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Anyone got any suggestion how to improve his skin condition?

Gyan: ya lor. Cherish also will also imitate us coughing. They damn smart right. Especially when want to attract our attention will sure do things like cough or vomiting sound.

Kath: try to intro fm n solids slowly into JY's diet. No choice de cos our bm is not forever. They need nutrients elsewhere outside of our bm also.

Kath,

Have you buy blender??? Sieve (Tranditional way) broccoli, the texture is smoother... You may want to try.

Corn husk??? I remove one buy one..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Bbin,

Baby chinese spinach taste better. You may want to let yr ZX try.

My son dun really like spinach, he eat lesser, but chinese spinach he will eat more.

Serene : I took my girl's photo with bambini. Whoofy n some mummies here took package with garden studio. It depends on what "theme" u like. Bambini is just " al natural" n garden studio has lotsa cute costumes.

anewmummy,

Is that normal?? looks like is way too slow not to hv teeth.

if photographer tat take at your home or outdoor, i hv recommendation.

gyan & vinwee, it is normal if baby dont have the teeth now....as diff baby grow diff ma.... it will come out by next few months...dont worry...

happiness....ya..... intro food slowly to my JY.... But he still prefer to latch when he see me.... If he is drinking milk from the bottle & i happen to reach home....he will stop drikning the milk ....& wait for me to latch him....I drank the leftover EBM myself....it has no good taste at all...the fresh one taste better.... that's the reason why he love to latch.......hahahahahh

Gyan,

Ya lor... I also wonder when is Shaojie's teeth will be out, our little precious going to be 10 months soon. I read from Sundaytimes, it's normal to hv teeth by 10 mths, the most extended to another 6 mths, if not hv to see dentist oledi.

Kath,

Ya, i know every child grow diff, just a bit worry as most of the bb hv at least one or two by this age.

Is your child eat a lot of food now??

hi vinwee,

thanks for the welcome!

my gal is very super sticky now. cannot leave her side, she will start to make noise.

she only had her first tooth last week. but her cheh cheh was even slower...almost 1 year old!

my dentist friend says it's normal to have first tooth as late as 18months!

Garfield,

ya.. this is wat i read abt as well, as late as 18 mths.

you are SAHM? U r the only one who take care of your girls?

vinwee,

I prefer studio photography cos didn't want much hassle about going out... At home? Hmm...worried my place very untidy not suitable... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

anewmummy,

Previously my #1 goes to Studioloft however was thinking to have a change this time for my #2....

vinwee,

i'm a FTWM. my mom and MIL look after my two gals for me. #1 goes to half day childcare in the mng.

Serene,

hi, i oso used studioloft for my #1. many of my colleagues use foto u - also not bad. can consider

Thanks gals... i changed to L size teats for my boy yesterday. Ended up he drank more milk. Probably because the flow is faster. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back