(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

working mummies: singapore.at home.it's not easy to work when you're pregnant. you need to take good care of your health and mood.happy mom = happy baby. my mom say next time easier to take care. when i was still working at 10+ weeks, i was fighting war with my HOD cos she was trying to push me out of her dept so i was unhappy all the time. Then i decided to leave cos it's going to be bad for my girl.i have my girl for life but i will not stay in the job for long.i chose my girl cos i need her to have a nice personality to cope with life.

bu yao sheng qi.

just to share..when i am angry with my hubby, i play my wedding video clips or look at my wedding photos to recall how happy i felt then and assure myself things are still the same.For me, i've always wanted to be married and have my own family. That's my top priority in life. At my not too young, not too old age, i got it. so now's working towards managing my marriage well.switch focus to choosing a good hubby to bringing up my children well.. long term project.. i used many years to determine what kind of man i want to marry, to find him and at last to decide to marry him. Now, I'll be using more time to decide wad qualities i want in my children, how to raise them in that direction, put into trial and error and to stay in tune with hubby to achieve a happy family as a whole. What your children character, beliefs and attitude is like when they become an adult is more important than how much education they receive and what job they do.but usually, the 2nd part is determined by the 1st part.And their life is the legacy of mine.Feelings may fade, hubby is not yours unless he's still with you the day he dies.I always remind myself to take him as a friend, a partner, so i dun demand for too much from him and give him some space of his own.. but i make it clear where i draw the line and what i will never accept. extramarital affairs, crimes, gambling and wife battering, he can don't come home anymore, no sorry, no second chance. If we get to that extent some day, I will ask for half of his possessions, all the children, monthly upkeep and everything else i canget to squeeze him dry and leave him on the streets. love=hate. The more I love, the more I hate.

mico,

yes, my hb oso muz tell straight in the face... tats y i tinkin of asking him if he noes wer the problem is... can oredi foresee the answer is no from him...

Lovie : If Mount A has the class, I dun mind joining..find it useful especially when we're having our 1st bb.. need all the advices we can have.. I even printed out the class fees & details before, but as usual can't recall where I place it liaoz...

Whoofy : Wahahahahhah.. Never mind! Coz i have the leaflets at home. I can refer to it. U need me to advice you? I also wants to join coz if not, wouldn't know what to do!

Lovie : me still here.. jus tat been fighting "war" wif customers these few days.. In logistics line, we dun like long wkends..lugi 1 work day yet must finish the same load of work..

the link only shows the maternity package prices.. not the pre natal class info leh...

Hunny : Not much wif SGH?

Whoofy : Ahahaah.. Im also in logitics and that am in customer service! It certainly scucks!

I know it's abt package prices and not pre-natal class! I can't find the info in their web! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lovie : Ya lor.. CS in logistics realise sucks.. esp if u in 3PL..

I reali hate myself at times.. so forgetful !! I remember I printed it and put on my office desk the pre natal class details lor... ai yo yo..

scully they no longer have it.. tats why now cannot find in the web. Previously I found it under Children's Education Classes..

mico: the one my girl attends not so many kids leh.. urs is too much lor.. can complian to MYCS anot?? I tot got teacher to kids ratio?

My girl's group is the 1st time kana HFMD so far I know of. Every morning they will check temperature, hand and mouth. If the teacher tells me its part of growing up, then I will tell her straight into her face to give it a try too. Will try to complian to the top management.

My girl's water bottle always empty when I fetch her and asked for water from the Chinese teacher too. Ended up she gave me hot water lor.. come on lah... hot water how to drink.. its equalivant to no water lor.. so angry and pour away the water. Next day I asked the other teacher on this issue.. the next moment the chinese teacher came and apologised to me when I fetch my girl.

At least now my girl's bottle is not empty liao.

hey ladies,

good evening.. havent had the time to log in..

has anyone of you bought strollers? if yes, which brand? what do you all think of quinny?

Hi everyone! Sighz... been so bz lately. Can't find the time to log-in [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Went for my check-up on Mon & so happy to see my bb [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] He's about 1.1kg already at 29 weeks! Can't believe I put on 2kg in a month!!! Total weight gain is 7kg...

bbin2010: dun get too upset... just talk it out and things will get better. Guess we get more sensitive during the pregnancy cos I tend to argue more with my hubby.

apple: how's ur leg? better?

WhoofyJo: Sorry for not being able to log in that day cos wanted to tell you that the 20%

discount is not on [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

bubblegumz: alo! i bought my stroller already. Super kiasu and have to wait another 2mths for collection. I bought the Stokke Xplory. Initally we wanted to get the Quinny Buzz 4 till I saw the Stokke.

hi bubblequmz :

Yes.. I've already bought the stroller at Carre Four.. It's Capella S705.. Bought it at abt $300+..

Din consider Quinny at all as the price is way off our budget and also find the stroller designs too hi-tec & bulky. Also find it too troublsome to keep as we need to separate the main frame & "basket". Kinda small to use when bb grows big and start walking.

Here's the factors tat we consider when buying strollers.. hope it helps :

1. Light weight,

2. Can manage with 1 hand ; easy to open / keep wif 1 button while carryin bb wif another hand.

3. Sturdy & big to at least let baby use till 20kgs (3-4yrs old)

4. Compact enuf to fit into car boot.

5. Not too costly. Budget less den $350.00

cheers..

Hey ladies,

Not to worry abt ur weight gain, heard if we breastfeed, its pretty easy to lose weight. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Anyway at week 27, i have already put on 10.8kg haa..think i put on the most liao..compared to many of u

For Strollers, you may wish to know at Taime Warehouse sale, they sell the Brands -Capella and Chicco at abt 20-30%. Understand their next sale is from 3 -5th Dec

For myself, think i will be go check out Combi, heard its very lightweight hence this should be good for me if i am to bring baby out alone [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Good morning, Ladies..

Just wake up.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Tira ask me to thank you for all send regards to her. She say she feel a bit better cos her baby move. Such a big relief for her!

so early wake up to surf net?? i'd be still sleeping... haha...

my eyes swollen... this time not due to cry... due to not enuf sleep!

bbin: Cannot sleep anymore, baby is kicking, asking me to wake up. Is normal to have not enuf sleep. I can wake up 3-4 times during midnight.

bbin....that is always the case.....i also did not have enough sleep....wake up at 4am.... cant sleep....now so tired & sleepy.

Lovie....nice to feel the kick from bb right....for me....i always feel bb's legs moving on my right side of my stomach. Now he dont really have space to move too much.....he has been at the "down" since last month...cant really move....hahahhah....i lock him in that position liao...hahahhahah....

Hi hi ... Waiting for my turn to see gynae. Haha... Rather relieved, this time round I only gained 2 kg! (compared to my 4kg last round). :p

Portia, I already hit the 7 kg weight gain mark many weeks ago!

Bbin, hope u r feeling better. Cheer up... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ya, baby's head can still turn at the last min . My friend's baby turned from breech to head-down and back to breech during 2 weeks before she delivered.

helo everyone..

super busy in office whole morning.. finally can come in while having my lunch...

I can feel my bb movements too.. and she's like doing kungfu lor.. especially at nite.. sometimes her kicks can be so hard tat can see my tummy shake..

freesia: wah... really muz talk to bb to get his/her cooperation to stay head-down sia...

whoofy: hmmmm... i think at nite, i too tired le.. head on pillow, and off to dreamland i go... lol.. my hb told mi this morning, last nite b4 he slept he put his hand on my tummy, and can feel bb's multi kicks... however, i slp too soundly, din feel anything... (so paiseh)

freesia,

thanks... after talking here i'm better... of coz still angry wif hb... petty me!

gyan,

depending on the class u sign up with, for tmc's antenatal class, there's one portion whereby they show video on how to bathe the bb...

Christine : u good, at least can sleep.. my girl kicks are so hard sometimes tat I can't sleep.. And yes, it;s multiple kicks !!! I reali feel tat she's very active at nite.. during morning not so much of kicks... my hubby already complain tat our girl learnt frm me : nite owl !! =P

Back